The Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyspud
shyspud
8 Followers

We really lost it and were so very horny...Pa snuck in and I looked up at Jenny...her face was as red as usual but she tried to cover herself up...I turned and Pa was there by the bales staring at us...it was Fergil who broke the ice...

"Just having a break Pa..."

Instantly...the tension ceased and we all laughed including Pa...

"Alright then..."

Pa said then...where he stood...he removed his jeans and boxers then approached...I signaled to him and he came to me...I whispered...

"Jenny's very tight...so..."

Pa nodded...smiled then approached Jenny...clasped her hand then he hugged her...but pretty soon...she lay on her back and he was caressing her breasts and nipples then...entered her sweet spot with his tongue...her moaning enticed him further...

Fergil had come within me...I rose...went over to Pa and led him away...then sucked and licked his penis...Fergil was already pushing slowly into Jenny for he had begged me to let him fill her at least once and I agreed but they were seriously prolonging the moment...Pa and I watched them for a bit until he did and her moaning became the stronger as he released inside her but they still caressed...I lay upon my back and Pa entered me...he was wider and at first...hurt a little but then...wonderful but...

"Pa...please don't let go inside..."

"Don't worry babe...I won't..."

Pa answered as he thrust in me a little deeper and I moaned in pleasure...

I was so horny...Pa needed to release and shot his semen over a wall and grunted as he did so...we giggled as he did this...Now...we changed again...Pa going to Jenny and as I made to lie on my back for Fergil...

"Hang on...what about this...?"

And Fergil leant me over two bales which exposed my ass and another view of my vulva...now more swollen than it ever had been...Fergil entered me with his penis and got deeper...I stiffened...it was glorious but let out a little yelp...

Pa looked over at us for Jenny had been licking and sucking his great 'man'...or at least trying to for he was so wide for her smaller mouth but he stopped her and...

"We should try that...!"

Jenny straddled in the same position over a couple of bales and Pa entered her...carefully...she moaned...Then...Fergil and I was kissing deeply for we were so intoxicated with each other we did not know what to try next...when...we stopped suddenly...

"I don't care if its' wrong...I love you...want you and...need you...!"

Fergil said...I couldn't help my feelings either...tears welled out of my eyes and...

"I love you too Fergil and want this to never end...what we have..."

We held each other and he raised my face toward Pa and Jenny...Pa laid on the floor of the barn...Jenny trying to position herself onto him...she opened her legs wider and slid into him...and moaned but Pa moaned also...I called over...

"Slowly Pa...go slowly...!"

"I'll try..."

He grunted back and met with giggles from Jenny...

I always knew Fergil had a sneaky side to him but when I saw him with the camcorder I had to laugh and...

"At least take me first then...!"

And I posed for him but we watched Jenny for a bit longer then set up the cam...they were making us very horny...again...

"Uncle Lou...deeper...go deeper...!"

Jenny cried out...

The moans were stronger and...quicker...

"I'm gonna blow...!"

Pa called out and gasped...

"Better come out now Jenny...come out...!"

She shook her head...

"Jenny...get up...I'm nearly there...!"

"I am too...and I'm on the pill...please...!"

Their moaning was ecstatic for I had come upon Fergil again...then...with a great moan...Pa let fire and Jenny let go too and she fell onto him...

They released each other but not without Pa cuddling into her the more and kissing her all over...as they stood in each others arms...Pa called over...

"I'm going in to get cleaned up...and find my energy pills...!"

And we all giggled...then he left once he pulled on his jeans only...Fergil was slowly pushing and although I was a little sore...I wanted him the more...Jenny approached...

"This is...this is so beautiful...do you want the camcorder this way...?"

And we both nodded...she turned it...checked it then came back over...

I was sitting...perched into Fergil and Jenny stood beside me...stroking my shoulder...

"May I...may I join you...?"

I nodded but Fergil called up...

"Jenny...get over here with your cute breasts...my tongue needs action...!"

And the two of us giggled...she went over to Fergil...positioned herself over his face supporting herself and he began to lick her out making noises as he did so...which was making me even hornier...

"Fergil...Fergil...I'm coming...!"

And as I slid down with each movement...past the point of no return...he pushed as far as he could...the sensation was erotic...bliss...we sped up and as I released he released...shooting his juice into me and received Jenny's orgasm in his mouth...Jenny came round and nibbled my breasts but I cried out...

"Jenny...you'll start me again...!

And we all laughed...

After a shower...we joined Pa downstairs and ate in the den...he had light music on and wore a pair of boxers only...Fergil was already there...also wearing a pair of boxers...already eating a slice of pizza...They both turned to us as we went in...It was after 7.00...Pa grinned as he looked at us for we wore crop tops and shorts...

"Sit down girls...I'll just finish this then I'll head for Jen...I mean Sal...!"

And we all laughed...it was nice and cool in the den...Pa had spoken earlier of the throw...finding its' way upon the floor again and we had giggled...We did not talk at all about the past...the past was gone...a new chapter had begun...

Pa took a slice of pizza away with him as he went for Aunt Sally...He had only been gone 5 minutes when Fergil spoke up...

"Jenny...Pa...wishes to...wishes to through me...if he has caused you hurt or you feel ashamed...he wishes to say sorry...he...sees you like...Mom more than Aunt Sally..."

Jenny was quiet at first...then...

"Mom told me...I was more like the character of your Mom...although looked like my Mom...he has nothing to be sorry about...you can tell him that from me...This has been...very special...I never thought sex would be so wonderful...so exhilarating...!"

Jenny smiled and I looked over to Fergil...sitting opposite me...I got up...sat on his lap and taking his hand in mine...

"Neither did we Jenny...neither did we...!"

A day later...more shopping and...arrangements had been put into place...Jenny had talked with her Mom and they came to the conclusion...as soon as the tenancy expires...Aunt Sally would sell up and stay with us which meant Jenny's home would be with us...we were told this and we discussed it at suppertime...it was great news...the best kind...! We had wine with our supper and I saw Pa going off to bed leading Aunt Sally with a bottle in his hand...she had told Jenny of Pa and her...Jenny had smiled and told her...she knew already but they just grinned and Jenny said to her Mom...she was very happy...I went to the washroom...came back to the bedroom and Jenny was sitting on my bed...looking a little sad...half undressed...I went to her...

"Hey..."

She looked up...

"I...I don't really want to go back...this has been better than a holiday...especially now you've decided to stay..."

I had...after a lengthy talk with Pa and Fergil...decided to leave the nursing for now and concentrate on the business side of the farm but was more astonished but very happy that Fergil had made arrangements to sell his business and...to the delight of Pa...take on the farm...with my help...Jenny continued upon her thought...

"I don't know how...I can ever thank you two..."

With that...whoops of laughter came from Pa's room...we grinned at each other...then...I went to my panties drawer and took out two baby dolls and gave one to Jenny...She held it up then looked at me...

"It's very pretty...!"

"Yes it is...put it on and I'll be right back...!"

Fergil said...coming out of the closet who had been sneakily spying on us...causing us to giggle and he left...we stripped quickly...put the baby dolls on then waited...although I say it myself...we both looked dead sexy...Fergil came back in...with the camcorder and wearing a robe...he set it up and pointed it toward the bed and he turned to us...

"Wow...you two look so hot...!"

We giggled and posed a little for him...I teased...

"So...what you got under that robe....?"

"If you have to ask that...we shall do a replay..."

And he untied it and let it fall then approached us...

"This is our farewell gift for you...it shall be very special...for you are very special Jenny...!"

"That's for sure...!"

I returned...smiling and clasping Jenny's hand...

Jenny grinned then...

"I think I know how to thank you...both...then standing and turning to the cam...she seductively pulled off the baby doll then turned back...crouched down to Fergil caressing his penis...I approached...kissed him and entered his mouth where our tongues met...then...I changed places with Jenny but she pulled my baby doll off first...she kissed Fergil and he responded as I sucked his penis...I stopped and he lay down on the bed on his back...we heard moaning from next door then...Staying Alive theme music...Pa knew what we were doing...I lowered myself onto Fergil first and Jenny looked at Fergil then approached me...caressed my breasts and nibbled them...smiling at us...I was so on fire...She kissed me...like I did with Fergil...and although at one time I would never have been happy with this...it was so...hot...!

I came to orgasm then wanted Fergil to lick me out...Jenny slid onto Fergil now and...I did not care...within moments they were moaning...albeit quietly unlike next door...then...she came to orgasm...Jenny turned to me...whispered...and we both lay upon our backs side by side. Fergil looked at us and...

"Caress us both Fergil...make us both come..."

I said...smiling to him and he grinned.

With his fingers of one hand upon me and the other on Jenny he explored our vulvas' then our sweet spot...then...with his fingers going in and out slowly of Jenny he entered me with his 'man'...I shuddered for he drove hard then out again and...

"Is it alright..."

"Fergil...yes...yes...do me hard...but...slowly..."

His fingers were still in Jenny and I was getting close...the sensation was out of this world...

"Push...!"

I whispered and I let go just as he shot into me...we both grinned then giggled a little...

Fergil lay on top of me...Jenny had slipped a robe on and gone to my washroom then came back in...Fergil sat on the bed now and we were caressing each other as I sat beside him...Jenny was flushed scarlet...

"Are you alright Jen...?"

Fergil asked first...she nodded then removed the gown right in front of Fergil...I tapped Fergil's hand as he licked his lips...

"Fergil...do Jenny like you did me...if you have the energy...!"

Jenny smiled...picked up the robe...rummaged in the deep pockets and brought out two bottles of cola and chocolate...

"That will help...!"

Fergil said and we giggled...Jenny looked at me...then to Fergil...

"Sam...Fergil is...Fergil is yours...I...I don't want to cause any feeling..."

I motioned to her to come forward...she set the chocolate and bottles on my bed...I pulled her toward me so she was so close...we were touching...and it did feel good...

"Yes...Fergil is...but from tomorrow...I won't have anyone I'm willing to share him with...and after this...shall endeth the lesson..."

She hugged me but...I wasn't finished...

"I...I shall be in on it too...!"

And smiled...she looked at me quizzically...

"Wait and see...!"

As we had our nourishment...I rewound the camcorder to our beginning...plugged it into my tv and we watched it without the sound and became horny...it finished and we looked at each other and smiled...

"Alright...?"

I whispered to Fergil...he nodded...

"Are you alright Jenny...?"

And she nodded also...she positioned herself on the bed...opened her legs as I had and Fergil eased into her...

Fergil pushed...all the way...Jenny's face was a picture...I squeezed her hand...

"Alright...?"

"Yes...do it Fergil...push...!"

Fergil started the same rhythm and I kissed Fergil then went up to the head of Jenny and sat at her head exposing my vulva...

"Give me an orgasm...!"

She looked at me as she moved with Fergil's gyrations...

"Really...?"

"Yes...but don't broadcast it...I love you...and want only you to do this..."

Jenny grinned...licked my vulva then into my sweet spot with her tongue...at times nipping me and caressing my breasts...

Fergil was pushing hard...sweat pouring off him...I was sweating...Jenny was sweating...I had already decided...we would sleep together...all three of us in my bed...tonight...I heard Jenny moaning something...possibly that she was coming but she wasn't the only one...I was so over the score and not dribbled but expulsed warm fluid into Jenny's mouth and they climaxed within seconds of each other...we looked at each other...separated from the positions we had been in and hugged...We returned from the washroom and wrapped in each others arms...fell asleep...not caring anymore...for we had brought the harvest...home...

shyspud
shyspud
8 Followers