The Hatchet Man

Story Info
Mr. King arrives to sort out who stays and who gets fucked.
4.9k words
3.97
33.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie sat in the chair opposite Mr. Summer's desk. She crossed her smooth legs tightly and her right foot, hanging loosely, wiggled slightly. Carrie kept her eyes on Mr. King, who now sat in Mr. Summer's chair. She knew the company was going to send someone to "clean up" the mess, but Mr. King was not what she was expecting. He was black, and young. Well He looked young. It was hard to tell. He was large man, well over six feet tall. His suit looked like it might split if he flexed his shoulders. She had picked him up at the airport, as instructed, then brought him to the office at his request..

The first thing Mr. King had demanded when she met him. It was almost five when he landed and the office would be closed, but he wanted to come here first. Carrie had agreed of course. The drive there was quiet, and Mr. King kept his focus out the window. Carrie had done her best to entice him with her lovely looks and sweet voice. Her short skirt showed off her shapely legs and every few miles she would ask him a question. Mr. King just ignored her. Never once acting as if he heard her and never once glancing her way.

This wasn't what Carrie hoped would happen. She had Mr. Summer wrapped around her little finger. Granted, he was a small fish, but that's why she had caused this mess in the first place. To catch a big fish. She knew whomever the company sent would be a more powerful man than Mr. Summer. She was expecting a balding, white man, in his early fifties and with a stoutness about the tum. A man who would be unable to ignore her low cut blouse, short skirt and sexy heels.

Carrie was annoyed that she now had a big fish, Mr. King, right in her lap, but he wasn't taking the bait. He hadn't seemed to take notice of her at all. Not once. She was beginning to wonder if Mr. King didn't fancy women. Vexed, Carrie had taken him to the office and now she sat across from him wondering how she could regain control of this situation.

"Miss Ivy, let us discuss your future with the company." Mr. King said in his rich baritone voice. He had been looking through all of the drawers and papers on Mr. Summer's desk. He had even logged in to Mr. Summer's computer somehow and browsed his files and his email. He seemed to be done with that inspection and now focused his attention on Carrie.

"Yes, Sir." She said sweetly, glancing at the clock. It was a quarter to seven.

"You don't have one." Mr. King said bluntly. Carrie's mouth dropped open, but she closed it quickly. It was not at all what she was expecting him to say. She had been the one who had informed the company. King wouldn't even be here if she hadn't sent the messages to the head office. Carrie started to defend herself but he held up a hand to silence her. "I am well aware of how you manipulate Mr. Summer." He said. "I know that you have used your sexuality as leverage to get what you want from Mr. Summer. I know that he has, at company expense, done his best to charm you and I know that you've let him on a leash. Let me ask, have you ever slept with him?"

"No, sir."

"Did you give him head?"

"A hand job is all." She said curtly.

"I am also aware," Mr. King continued. "that you have used this advantage to skim funds from the company treasury."

Mr. King paused to let the last bit sink in. Carrie's eyes widened and she couldn't keep from swallowing nervously. "Giving your boss a hand job may not get you fired. Stealing is good reason to have you prosecuted and imprisoned."

Mr. King's eyes slowly glanced down to her long legs. His eyes studied her, leered at her. He hadn't once looked at her up until now and he made up for lost time they way his eyes scanned every inch of her body. Carrie was now keenly aware that Mr. King fancied women. Her stomach turned as she realized that she was never in control here. Mr. King held all the cards. All Carrie could do was hope he had mercy on her.

"Do you think that outfit is appropriate for an office environment?" Mr. King said, his eyes still locked on her lithe body.

"Um..."

"Stand up." He ordered. Carrie found herself standing with her arms to her sides and feet together before she was consciously aware of moving. Mr. King got out of his chair slowly, and began to circle Carrie, inspecting every detail of her.

"Well?" he prompted. "I asked you a question." Carrie wasn't sure what to say. Her blouse gave away too much of her cleavage for a real office. Her skirt barely reached mid thigh and her ass was almost exposed when she sat down. Four inch heels, with a peep toe and once inch platform were not standard office attire.

"No." she said quietly.

"Good." Mr. King said. He had stopped right behind her and as much as she wanted to turn and face him, she held still. "Do you want to keep your job?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go to prison?"

"No."

"Then you will do exactly as I say. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why are your legs bare?" He asked.

"Sir?" Carrie said after a pause.

"You're not wearing hosiery. You should always wear hosiery in this office. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Unzip your skirt and let it fall to the floor." He demanded. Carrie was shocked. She had planned to tease, surely, but she wasn't going to strip. She certainly wasn't going to do anything more than a hand job for whom ever showed up. Carrie hesitated.

"Do it!" he barked.

Carrie reached behind her and with a flick of her wrist, her zipper was all the way down. The skirt, no longer holding her hips, slipped off her and pooled at her feet. The removal of her skirt revealed a black satin thong that exposed her ass quite nicely.

"Miss Ivy, are you a whore?" Mr. King said quietly.

"No, Sir." She said, startled at the question.

"How many men have you slept with?" As he said the last word, she felt something hard press between her ass cheeks. She gasped and turned around to see that he had his cock out, fully erect, and was pressing it into her bottom.

"Face front." He said quietly "Answer my question.". Carried turned around, tried to think how to answer his question. "Since you didn't answer right away, I assume that you are a whore." his large hands gripped her round hips. She had seen the massive size of his cock, and could feel it pressing between her butt cheeks. Carrie prayed that Mr. King didn't shove that monster into her ass!

"Take that blouse off." He said. Carrie obeyed and as she released each button she could feel the tip of his cock slide up and down the crack of her ass. She slid the blouse off her shoulders and then tossed it aside. She hadn't been wearing a bra. Mr. King's hands slid up her smooth flanks, moving forward until they gripped each of her firm C cups.

"How old are you, Carrie." Mr. King said, his voice still soft.

"Twenty." Carrie said with a gasp. His fingers were rolling over her hard nipples.

"Have you ever been fucked by a black man?"

"No, Sir." Carrie answered, trying to keep her breathing normal.

"Well, from now on, you are only allowed to fuck black men. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You can tease a white man, in fact I expect you to be a horrible cock tease, but never again will you let a little white prick into your tight little pussy. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Carrie said. She bent forward and put her hands on the desk. Arching her back she waited for him to enter her, hopefully in the pussy! She was getting very wet and Carrie had decided that she couldn't fight him so she may as well let him fuck her.

"Very good." Mr. King said, and he walked back over to the desk. Carrie could see that Mr. King had stripped naked and his smooth muscles drew her attention. From his briefcase, Mr. King pulled out a package of stockings and a garter belt. "Put these on." he said.

Carrie eagerly reached for the lingerie on the desk. She opened the package of nylons and pulled them out to examine them. Fully fashioned nylon stockings in jet black. "The garter belt first." Mr. King said, as he leered at her body. Carrie grabbed the belt and started to pull it on. It was also black and as she pulled it up over her hips it became tight. She struggled with it and it was clear that Mr. King enjoyed watching her squirm into the lycra garment. Mr. King walked around his desk and over to her. He made a few tugs then took a knee to adjust her garters. Carrie held still, feet close together and her hands up on her shoulders as he fitted her. Suddenly Mr. King pulled her toward him and his mouth engulfed her left nipple. He pressed into her breast sucking and licking her hard.

As abruptly as he started, he stopped. Mr. King reached for the stockings and then was helping her slip them over her legs. She placed her hands on his shoulders as he slid the sheer nylon over her toes and pulled the stocking welt into place, helping her clip the garter belt to the nylon.

Once both stockings were on he spun her around to ensure that the seams were straight on her legs. After a few quick adjustments he stood up. "Kneel down." he ordered and as she did he walked around presenting his hard shaft to her mouth. Without hesitation Carrie took a hold of his shaft by the base and covered the tip of his bulbous head into her mouth.

"Very good." Mr. King said. "Very good indeed." He reached for the desk and picked up his cell phone, dialed a number. He looked down into Carries eyes as she looked up at him while her red lips slid over his shaft. "Mr. Summer? This is Mr. King. We need to meet. Tonight. I'll be over at your house in one hour. We may go out for dinner, at company expense of course. See to it that you and your wife dress appropriately."

Mr. King hung up the phone and set it on the desk. He looked back down to Carrie who was bobbing her head slowly over his cock. "How far away is the Summer residence?" He asked her. Carrie looked up at him, seemingly reluctant to take his shaft out of her mouth to answer. Slowly she pulled her head back and as his cock came out her lips gave his tip a final kiss.

"About fifteen minutes." She said.

"Alright, finish getting dressed. Mrs. Summer will have to pick up where you left off.

* * *

Carrie parked her car on the curb directly in front of Ted and Sylvia's house. Mr. King got out of the car and Carrie had to hurriedly set the parking brake, and leap out to catch up to him. The new outfit provided by Mr. King included a grey pencil skirt. It hugged her hips and closed tightly around her thighs. In her four inch heels, she really had to wiggle to keep up with Mr. King.

The six strap suspender belt Mr. King had supplied also hugged her body and held tightly to the sheer black stockings she now wore. The Cuban Heel stockings rasped as her thighs rubbed together accented by the loud clicking of her heels.

Carrie wore a new satin blouse that tucked neatly into the skirt. it didn't show off her breasts as much, but it's tight fit outlined her curves beautifully. Ted was going to be all over her, Carrie knew, but she smiled quietly to herself. She was done with Ted, and since he was white, she couldn't fuck him anyway. But she was going to enjoy teasing him.

Carrie got to the door just as Mr. King knocked on it. They stood there and waited until Sylvia opened the door. It was a short wait. The Summer's had scrambled after the "hatchet" man had called. They had dressed for dinner quickly. Whether they had a job to go to in the morning might depend on how they perform tonight.

When Sylvia opened the door, she recognized Carrie, then realized that the big black man standing in her door was the Hatchet man. She wasn't expecting him to be colored nor was she expecting him to be attractive.

"Hello, I'm Sylvia." She said extending her hand out.

"This is Mr. King." Carrie said and Mr. King took Sylvia's hand, but did not shake it. Instead he lifted it up and twirled Sylvia, allowing him to look over all of her. Sylvia was confused but allowed Mr. King to spin her. She wore a long flowing skirt with a fancy crinoline under it and her skirts flared out as her hips rotated.

Mr. King let go of her hand when she was facing him again, Sylvia smiled. "Welcome to-" she started to say but Mr. King cut her off.

"Carrie, I need you to keep Mr. Summer distracted. Preferably I want you find an excuse to draw him out of the house. I would like to get Mrs. Summer alone."

"Yes, Sir." Carrie said with a nod.

"You have lovely legs, Sylvia. Are you wearing pantyhose or stockings?" Mr. King asked. Sylvia stared at Mr. King, then looked at Carrie. Carrie acted as if his question was normal.

"Why don't I show you in?" Sylvia said. Sylvia took a step back and held the door as her guests walked into the room. Carrie walked in but Mr. King didn't move. He just looked at Sylvia's legs.

"I always get answers to my questions." Mr. King said. Sylvia wasn't sure what to do. She realized that he was serious about the inappropriate question and he was waiting for an answer.

"Keep in mind that office policy is that you wear stockings at work." Mr. King said, his eyes fixed on Sylvia's smooth legs.

"They are stockings." Sylvia said, her face flush with embarrassment. She looked down, unable to look Mr. King in the eyes.

"You will address me as Mr. King, or Sir. Understood." Mr. King said sharply.

"Yes, sir." Sylvia said quickly, her head jerking up at his order.

"Good. Let's try that again." Mr. King softly cleared his throat. "You have lovely legs, Sylvia. Are you wearing pantyhose or stockings?" he asked, acting as if it was the first time he'd asked the question.

"Stockings, sir." Sylvia said with just a brief hesitation. She was shocked at what she was doing but her husband's warning was still fresh in her ears. Do everything he asks. If he isn't satisfied, we'll both be out of a job. Possibly worse.

"Excellent." Mr. King said smiling warmly. Mr. King walked into the house passing Sylvia who was unable to keep her mouth closed. She was appalled but didn't know what to say.

As they walked into the sitting room, Ted met them. "Welcome!" Ted said smiling and extending his hands. "Sylvia, bring us tea, please." Ted called and Sylvia hurried to comply, happy to get out of the room. Mr. King saw that Carrie was following her instructions to distract Ted as much as possible. She was already seated and her long legs crossed, dangling her shoe. Even as Ted introduced himself to Mr. King, Ted's eyes darted to look at Carrie's silky legs.

"Mr. Summer." Mr. King started.

"Please, call me Ted." Ted interrupted.

"Mr. Summer," Mr. King said again, sternly. "I am here to audit your company and determine if you should be retained as the chief, demoted, fired or possibly prosecuted."

Ted suddenly looked pale. Sylvia walked in bearing a tray with teapot and cups. She bent over to set the tray down on the side table. Sylvia became aware of the tension in the room. Mr. King stepped behind her, putting his hands on her waist. Startled, Sylvia half turned and tried to straighten.

"I will need all of your weekly and quarterly reports for the last three years." Mr. King ordered. His voice was quiet and calm. Sylvia was confused as to what Mr. King was doing, then she felt his hands gathering the fabric of her skirt, pulling it up.

Shocked at what Mr. King was doing, Sylvia started to straighten. "Oh! Um!" she started to say, entirely unsure of how to address a man who was hiking her skirts up over her ass while her husband was standing in the room. Mr. King got her skirt up over her waist, exposing the pantyhose and red panties under them.

"I often ask questions." He said in a low voice "I get answers but they must be verified." He manhandled Sylvia so her ass was now pointing at her husband. "I asked your wife if she wore pantyhose or stockings." He gave Sylvia a slap on her ass and said, "Now I see that she lied to me hoping to please me.

With a swift swing of his hand, Mr. King swatted Sylvia on the ass. Sylvia gasped and squealed at the same time, her surprise causing both sounds to resemble the bark of a small dog. "Lies are punished Mr. Summer." Mr. King said, letting Sylvia's skirts fall back around her legs.

Ted pulled at his tie trying to release the feeling of being hung by the neck. He realized that Mr. King had complete control over him, and his wife. Ted wanted only to be free of this and he would do it at any cost.

"Please, Mr. King. If there is anyway I can assist you or if there is [i]anything[/i] you want. let me know."

"Go to the office and fetch the last three years of quarterly reports. Take your time and ensure you have everything. Lies can no longer save you. Only the full truth." Mr. King looked over Sylvia in a lustful, possessive way. "Perhaps I will have found what I need before you return."

Ted stood pale. He was completely unaware of how to handle the situation. His mouth opened as if he was going to speak and then he closed it again.

"Go, now." Mr. King said.

"Yes, sir." Ted said with a gulp.

"Carrie, go with him. Ensure that he doesn't waste time destroying documents."

"Yes, sir."

Carrie got up and started walking to the front door. She stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Ted, now." she said in a forceful tone. Carrie had never called him by his first name, and she had never given him orders. Ted looked at her, clearly more shocked by her order than by what Mr. King had done to his wife.

"Mr. Summer." Mr. King said sharply. Ted snapped his head to look at him. "Carrie reports to me. If she is not satisfied, then I am not satisfied. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Ted started for the front door, head still held high in a show of dignity. As he got to the door he looked back at Sylvia. He didn't know what Mr. King had planned for her but he could guess. He shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

"Sylvia, bend over and put your hands on the coffee table." Mr. King said, wasting no time now that they were alone. Shocked and frightened by what had just happened, Sylvia was slow to obey him. Mr. King took a step toward her and slapped her across the face. Sylvia gasped sharply and put a hand to her check. He hadn't hit her very hard, but it was enough to get her attention. "Do it now."

Sylvia turned quickly to obey, bending at the waist and putting her hands flat on the coffee table. Her ass was now rounded out and pointing right at Mr. King. She looked over her shoulder and watched as Mr. King again took her skirts but now pulled them down. Soon they were off her hips.

Sylvia stood bent over her coffee table, feet close together. Her nylon ass was in full view, he modesty only kept in place by her panties. Sylvia gasped when Mr. King's large hands took a hold of her nylon ass, grabbing and groping her. Shocked at what Mr. King was doing, Sylvia didn't know if she should call out for Ted or not. She heard the car doors outside shut and knew even if she yelled now, Ted wouldn't hear her.

"Pantyhose," Mr. King said in a quiet voice. "are suitable but you will switch to stockings. From now on, how you dress will be dictated by me." Mr. King walked around the coffee table to face Sylvia.

"My husband-" Sylvia started to say, but she was cut off when she saw that Mr. King had pulled his cock out of his trousers. It was a long black shaft, easily nine inches long and so thick Sylvia was stunned. She didn't know a cock could be that big.

Mr. King reached out and took a hold of Sylvia's hair, pulling her toward him. She let out a moan as her shins hit her coffee table. Sylvia tried to keep her balance lifting a hand up to put it on Mr. King's right thigh. She was about to say something when he thrust his shaft into her open mouth. Groaning, Sylvia fought to keep her gag reflex down as the monster cock was forced into her mouth. Both of her hands were now pressing against Mr. King's thighs. If it wasn't for his vice grip on her head she would have fallen backwards, she was pushing so hard.

12