The Haunted House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't worry," said Taz cheerfully deliberately misreading the look on Jennifer's face. "We can all cum four or five times easily. You won't run out of cum!"

Jennifer wailed in her mind as the creature's words struck home and then the goblins began to cum. In a few seconds she was literally swimming in a sea of goblin cum. Taz grinned wildly at her and began to spoon more of the fudge sauce onto her body. "Come on girl," he ordered her, "lick some of that cum and chocolate off your titties!" Totally disgusted, Jennifer had to do as she was told and found herself licking the weird mixture from her boobs while the goblins cackled and laughed...and got hard again.

"We might not be big enough to fuck your pussy Jennifer," said Taz as she slurped up the cum and chocolate mixture from her tits, "but you will do it for us!" With that he produced a large English cucumber and slid the thick vegetable into Jennifer's pussy. "Now fuck yourself with it dear," he ordered her, and Jennifer began to push and pull the long green thing in and out of her cunt. The goblins collapsed into convulsions of laughter as they watched the busty blonde lie spread eagled on the kitchen table and fucking herself with the cucumber.

"What a whore you are Jennifer" cried Taz and the other goblins took up the' chant of "whore whore whore" as she finally brought herself to a huge climax.

"Now put it in your mouth dear and taste your own juices," ordered Taz and Jennifer had no choice but to obey, sucking on the vegetable as if it was a cock, tasting her own pussy juices clinging to it.

That set the goblins to cackling again and it was time for round two of her fucking. Taz had not been idly boasting about the amount of cum and how many times that the kitchen goblins could cum. During the rest of the night they all dumped four or five loads of cum on her body so that in places the stuff was almost an inch thick. She had drunk down a gallon or two of their jizm and every time things threatened to flag, Taz would throw some more of the warm chocolate mixture onto her body and the goblins would go wild again in an orgy of activity, rubbing their cocks on her cum splattered body.

When the demons were finally done and slipping away as dawn lighted the sky, Taz stopped long enough to tell her what a good cum slut she had been and that he had left the recipe for the sauce on the counter.

End Of Chapter 7

12