The Haunted House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I forgot to mention that Deputy Daisy, likes girls" panted Sheriff Rosco as he continued to shove his cock in and out of Jennifer's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, was all that Jennifer could muster as she felt Daisy running her hands all over her body and removing the rest of her clothes so that the busty blonde was soon naked on the side of the road. Jennifer felt two warm points on her back and realized that the deputy had undone her blouse and was rubbing her ample boobs on Jennifer's back. Even as Jennifer figured this could not get any worse, a car drove bye giving the driver an eyeful of the goings on at the side of the road. The distraction of the car caused Jennifer not to notice Daisy's fingers working their way between her legs until suddenly two fingers slipped into the wetness of Jennifer's snatch.

"The bitch is wet Sheriff," said Deputy Daisy as she took her fingers out and licked them off.

"Well that will make your usual fun a little easier, commented the Sheriff as he continue to bang his cock into Jennifer's gaping mouth. Jennifer wondered what that meant, but she didn't have long to wonder. Behind her, Deputy Daisy took out her rubber coated steel truncheon and with a smile rammed it home into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer would have bitten down on the cock in her mouth at the sudden violation, but the Sheriff was apparently expecting such a reaction and held her jaws open until Jennifer got accustomed to the big stick in her ussy. "Just relax missy and enjoy it," ordered Sheriff Rosco as he continued his assault on Jennifer's mouth while Deputy Daisy used her night stick like a dildo to fuck Jennifer harder and faster. Soon, despite herself, Jennifer found herself moaning and groaning as her pussy and mouth were both fucked. A number of cars went bye on the highway, all slowing down to get a good long look at the bimbo sucking cock on the side of the road. Jennifer even imagined she heard cameras taking pictures and she wanted to wail.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," moaned the Sheriff, "Here it cums girly. Get ready for my big creamy load!" Jennifer blinked back tears of pain and pleasure and suddenly her mouth was filled up with warm goo. The Sheriff pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot another wad on Jennifer's big tits just as the blonde was brought to her own climax by the cock n her pussy. Gasping and spent, Jennifer knelt on he side of the road as the Sheriff put his cock away. Deputy Daisy, her big well tanned tits hanging out of her blouse, walked in front of he stunned Jennifer and bent down to kiss her full on the lips. After a long kiss, the other woman stood up, buttoned up her blouse and got back in the police car with the Sheriff. The Sheriff tipped is hat to her as he pulled out and drove off leaving Jennifer to gather up her clothes and stagger back to her car.

Still wiping the Sheriff's cum off her face, Jennifer glanced at the sky and the position of the sun and headed at the fastest legal speed for the site where she had first met Samantha. Holding her high heels in one hand, Jennifer set off through the woods heading for the shrine. When she got there, however, the clearing was deserted with no sign of Samantha anywhere. Jennifer fell to the ground sobbing, her mind reeling from everything that had happened to it. Great wracking sobs shook her body as she knelt there on the grass crying. Suddenly, there was a soft voice and soft hands stroking her hair.

"Jennifer, please don't cry," said Samantha as she crouched over the prostrate blonde. "I am here, but you shouldn't be. You should be back at the house getting ready for tonight."

"Oh Samantha, I am so glad I found you," sobbed Jennifer as she clung to the other woman. "I think I have found a way for us both to be free and to be together!"

"Sshhhhh," whispered Samantha as she continued to softly stroke Jennifer's hair. "There is no hope for me my dear Jennifer. I can only have this illusion of youth for a few minutes when the sun is high. And when you escape from the house, I will finally be released and able to move on."

"Move on?" queried Jennifer. "You mean you will die when I leave the house?"

Samantha shrugged. "I don't know what will happen Jennifer, but I will welcome it. I have lived a hundred years as an old woman waiting for you to set me free. You will escape and set us both free."

"But, I think have found a way to restore your youth and to have us both go free," cried Jennifer pulling out the scrap of paper from her purse that she had found in the library. "I took two petals from the black daisy. I think if we both drink the potion at midnight and go through the ritual with the demons together then we can leave the house at dawn through the power of a kiss."

Samantha gaped at Jennifer and at the note. "I....I don't know," Samantha wailed full of uncertainty. "I am not sure I can go through with it...to go back to that house and to....to...." she broke off unable to continue.

"You kept telling me in your diary to have courage," " countered Jennifer. "Now listen to your own advice and do the same." At that moment, Jennifer made her a decision. For better or for worse she was going to trust Samantha and not the demons. She was going to put all her faith in the other woman and trust that Samantha would not betray her. Somehow if you had a choice between trusting a beautiful woman and trusting demons, the beautiful woman seemed like the better bet.

"I..I will think about it. If I decide to try, I will come to the house before midnight," promised Samantha as she helped Jennifer to her feet. "Now you had better hurry back to the house. If I can, I will see you later."

Jennifer stayed a few minutes more to beg Samantha to come but had to leave alone with the other woman's promise to think it over. Back at the house, Jennifer retrieved her panties from the smirking horse statue and went back into the house to wash up and get ready for the trick or treaters. After everything that had happened and was yet to happen, it seemed ludicrous to do something as silly as handing out candy to kids but the simple ritual helped to calm Jennifer's nerves. Jennifer was not sure that she would have many kids after the rumors in the town, but the rumors seemed only to serve to ignite more interest in the haunted house and the "witch"; who lived there.

At first the kids were all young and they scampered up to the door and away again in regular intervals, but as the evening wore on, the kids got older and farther apart. Jennifer was quite surprised when she opened the door once to see the entire Williams family standing on her stoop. Barbara Williams was dressed in an outfit almost the exact opposite of Jennifer's in that it was a long white dress, white hat and white heels. The white material seemed to glow against her dark chocolate skin. Sam was dressed up in an ape costume and he banged his hands on his chest in a Tarzan impersonation. Heather was dressed in a Wonder Woman costume. Jennifer thought the KKK would throw a fit at the thought of a black Wonder Woman but the young girl's tits jiggled so nicely in the bustier that Jennifer thought that on the other hand they might just fuck her and not worry about it. Harold was dressed in a Star Fleet uniform, complete with pointed ears.

"Trick or Treat!" the four cried in unison.

Jennifer looked from one to the other and smiled. She said "Trick" and stepped back into the house to let the family enter. When the Williams stepped inside, Jennifer asked them what their trick was going to be.

"Well," purred Barbara as she stepped forward and ran her hands over Jennifer's body. "You fucked my husband, my son and my daughter and I have decided that I want you as well." The rest of the family decided they would not mind another crack at you either! With that, Barbara took Jennifer's chin in her hand and leaned forward to kiss the blonde woman on the mouth. Without hesitation, Jennifer returned the kiss and the two women stood there for some time embracing with their tongues exploring each other's mouth. After a while, Jennifer felt big hairy hands pick her and carry her into the front room and put her down on the couch. As Jennifer lay there blinking up at the "ape", Barbara slipped the straps of her gown over her shoulders and stepped out of the dress. She knelt beside Jennifer on the sofa and again began to run her hands up and down Jennifer's body while for her part, Jennifer took one of the large black nipples in her mouth and began to suck on it.

Jennifer felt hands removing her clothes and saw Sam, Harold and Heather stripping first her naked and then start to remove their own clothes. Jennifer broke off suckling Barbara's large tits long enough to tell Sam to keep the ape outfit on. "I want the ape to fuck me," she smiled at him. He grinned and did as she asked. Watching "Wonder Woman" remove her costume was a breathtaking sight for Jennifer and even better when Heather joined Jennifer on the couch and began to lick at Jennifer's tits even as Jennifer licked her mother's tits.

The three women lay there caressing and stroking each other for several minutes before Barbara gestured towards her husband. "I want to see the ape fuck you too!" she whispered and they both giggled. Heather rolled off of Jennifer and Jennifer lay back spreading her legs wide to let the "ape" have ready access to her pussy. With a bit of chest pounding and a grunt, Sam slid his cock into Jennifer and began to fuck her. Barbara moved around so she was crouched over Jennifer's face and lowered herself onto Jennifer's willing mouth. Jennifer's tongue slid into Barbara's pussy and she began to eat out the wife as the husband fucked her. Not to be left out, the two kids took a tit each and began to suck on them. Jennifer slid a finger into Heather's pussy and grabbed Harold's hard cock with her other hand and soon all five of them were moaning loudly with pleasure. Finally with a great cry Sam shot his load into Jennifer's pussy. His climax was followed a short time later by his wife who was brought to an orgasm by Jennifer's mouth and Jennifer felt her face covered with the juices of the other woman. Jennifer was only slightly shocked when Heather bent down and began to lick her mother's juices from Jennifer's face.

"Don't worry Jennifer," whispered Mrs. Williams hoarsely, "We are a family that likes to play together. She proceeded to demonstrate this by enfolding her daughter in a lesbian kiss that left both women breathless. The sight of mother and daughter kissing and rubbing their large black breasts together made Jennifer extremely horny and she reached out and grabbed Harold's cock in her hand and drew it down to her mouth. She wrapped her lips tight around it and began to suck on the thick black rod.

"Oh yeah, suck it you white bitch," moaned Harold as his cock slid in and out of Jennifer's soft full lips. "Geez, everyone look at this white whore sucking black cock," cried Harold as Jennifer ran her tongue up and down his shaft and rubbed his dribbling dick all over her face. Sam was getting hard again and he grinned at his son as Harold drove his cock deep into Jennifer's mouth.

"What do you say to double teaming this white slut son? I already had her pussy so you can have that and I will take her white ass."

"Ohhhhhhh yeah," sighed Harold pulling his cock out of Jennifer's mouth and pulling her up off the couch for a second. He then laid her back down on top of Sam who soon had Jennifer impaled on his big hard black cock and then Harold climbed on top to make an oreo cookie out of Jennifer's naked body. As father and son began to double fuck Jennifer between them, Jennifer could see Barbara laying back on the floor with her daughter's head between her legs. Still wearing her Wonder Woman boots and tiara, Heather was licking her mother to another orgasm. Sam and Harold continued to pound Jennifer between them, her large boobs heaving as she writhed between them, impaled on their massive poles. Jennifer felt like she was going to be ripped in two by the two black cocks who continued to fuck her for some time before she was pulled up by Harold who bent her over the couch, ass in the air.

"I want to see this white whore swallow my load," he told his dad. Sam high fived his son and sunk his cock back into Jennifer who suddenly found Harold's big black dong in her face and she quickly gobbled it up. It took only about dozen more deep strokes from Harold before he gave a cry and pulled his cock yes"> out of Jennifer's mouth just in time to splatter her in the face with is spunk.

He then rammed his still spitting cock back into her mouth and made Jennifer take the next few wads in her mouth which filled it to overflowing. A few seconds later Jennifer felt a warm spurt of liquid in her ass as Sam blew his load into her.

Jennifer lay there contented for a few minutes until the ringing of the doorbell startled her. Without thinking, she stepped over the writhing forms of Heather and Barbara who were locked into a 69 and answered the door stark naked. The teenaged boy, who Jennifer thought was a bit old to be trick or treating, stood in shocked delight looking at the naked woman in front of him.

"Trick or treat?" asked Jennifer laughing at the boy's stunned look.

"Umm, aren't I supposed to ask that?" he finally managed.

Jennifer shrugged and rubbed the hardening bulge in his pants. "Who cares?" asked Jennifer. "It actually doesn't matter which one you pick, your treat is a trick!" With that, Jennifer dropped to her knees and took the startled boy's cock out of his pants and began to blow him while kneeling in the open doorway. It was safe to say this was the first blowjob the boy had ever had and he didn't last long as Jennifer's talented mouth quickly brought him off and he deposited a load of sticky cum in her waiting mouth. Jennifer then calmly zipped him up, stood up and gave him a candy bar. Behind him on the stoop, three other older teenaged boys with bulges in their pants were lined up. For the next hour Jennifer knelt in the doorway of her house blowing all the boys that came by. When the last boy finally blew over her tits, she wandered back into the front room just in time to catch the conclusion of the Williams family act as both other and daughter sluts were kneeling on the rug being fucked. The twist was that it was Harold fucking his mom while Sam did his daughter Heather. The two men shot their loads deep into their partner's pussies just as Jennifer came in the room to see the inspiring sight. Even as they had their pussies filled, mother and daughter who were kneeling side by side finished things off with another long kiss on the lips.

After the Williams finally left, Jennifer glanced at the clock and saw it was close to eleven. Only an hour to go she thought as she slipped upstairs for quick shower with Hlar and Hlox and then back to the front room. As she watched the clock tick towards midnight, Jennifer began to worry that Samantha was not going to show. Nervously, Jennifer retrieved the large jar of demon cum from the kitchen along with two huge beer tankards and the two black daisy leaves. It was only a minute left until midnight when the doorbell rang. Jennifer ran to and flung it open to see Miss Sherman. yes"> Samantha standing on the doorstep.

"Come on in, hurry!" cried Jennifer tugging at her arm. Samantha hesitated and looked nervously around before with a sigh, allowing herself to be drawn into the house she swore she would never enter again a hundred years ago. Behind Samantha, the door banged shut and locked itself. "There isn't much time left," said Jennifer pushing a tankard into the old woman's hands and then unsealing the vat of oozing demon slime. Even as she did so, the clock struck the first bong of midnight. Jennifer poured the two tankards full of the demon cum and then dropped a black petal into each. At first nothing happened but then the petal began to wriggle like they were alive and tendrils of inky blackness flowed from them into the rest of the mess.

"Bottoms up!" giggled Jennifer and before her courage could desert her she started to gulp down the brew of demon cum and Samantha quickly followed suit Both women drained their glasses, the cum making moustaches like milk around their mouths, just as the clock finished chiming. The house went totally and deadly quiet. All Jennifer could hear was the sound of her heart pounding and then a tingling started in her toes and fingers and began to creep inwards and intensify. Lights began to go off in her eyes like fireworks. Green, blue, red, purple, yellow exploding lights tore through her brain while the tingling spread to her entire body. Jennifer collapsed onto the living room rug in convulsions that were somewhere between ecstasy and pain. She was not sure how long they lasted, but finally the lightshow subsided and Jennifer was left feeling like she was glowing. Her nerve ends all seemed hyper excited and she was as wet as she had ever been. In short she was incredibly horny, hornier than she had ever been in her life before. When she looked over at Samantha, Jennifer blinked. The old woman Miss Sherman was gone, replaced by the beautiful Samantha and judging by the smile on her face, Samantha was as horny as she was. Jennifer grinned and began to reach for the other woman but Samantha rolled away.

"Later Jennifer," first we have to take care of the demons. The effects of the recipe will diminish a bit with each orgasm, so we will need everything we have to exhaust them.

"Ok," giggled Jennifer standing up, "where should we start?

"Mmm, there is a certain teddy bear I want to fuck!" murmured Samantha and she led the way towards the nursery. When the two women got to the nursery and opened the door, it was pitch black except for dozens of red gleaming eyes glowing in the dark.

Jennifer just laughed at the sight and flipped on light and looked at all the stuffed toys. "You are going to have to do better than that boys," she laughed again and began to rip her clothes off. A few seconds later, the two naked women literally flung themselves at the carpet of stuffed toys and began grabbing every cock they could get their hands on to stuff them in their mouths, pussies and anywhere else that a cock could fit. At first the toys were happy to fuck yes"> the two women but after a while a sense of panic began to settle in among the plush animals as the two insatiable women began to drain them of every last drop of their demon cum. The teddy bear tried to make a break for it only to have Jennifer grab it by one paw and jam its cock back into her pussy and held it there as is struggled to get free. Samantha grabbed the stuffed ape and the lion and ground their dripping dicks onto her large breasts while her legs were locked around the fluffy little white bunny forcing it to fuck her. Sometimes one of the animals would escape, but the two women were relentless in tracking each one done and draining it. Jennifer found the purple fluffy dinosaur crouching behind a chair in the corner and pulled it out and shoved its cock down her throat while the thing whimpered. When the two women were done, the fluffy little fuckers all lay unmoving on the floor of the room, their cute little eyes lifeless and no longer glowing red with demon fire.

Next, the two women went to the basement stairs, there was no movement in the darkness. "Ready or not, here we cum," shouted Jennifer as she began to jiggle down the stairs. Demons being demons can't help their baser instincts and even though the demons under the stairs knew what had befallen their fluffy comrades, they could no more turn down a chance to fuck two big boobed naked women than could Bill Clinton. Both Jennifer and Samantha laughed and gave mock shrieks of fear as clawed hands reached out to grab them and pull them under the stairs.