The Haunted House Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

Xavier said, "I wish I had a camera." He crouched next to her. "Let's get you cleaned up," he said, "Don't move."

He found a plastic spoon from a fast food place somewhere in the room, used it to scoop up some of the semen clinging to her chin. When he had a heaping spoonful he placed it to her lips. She opened like a good girl and Xavier fed it to her, repeating the procedure until she'd consumed every tepid drop.

"You are so sexy," Megan purred. "Everything you do to me gets me off, fucking me in the crowd, talking dirty to me, playing with my ass, making me walk upstairs naked, spoon feeding me come."

"You're the sexy one. Check it out, you've given me another hard on."

"Mmm, I love---" she started to say 'you' but caught herself in time "---your dick. Are you going to bang me again, I hope?"

He wiped his forehead with the back of his arm. "You should wear a Wonder Woman costume on Halloween, because you are one."

"Downstairs you said you were going to spank my pussy then put me on my tummy and give me what I deserve."

"I did, didn't I?"

Xavier got wearily to his feet and reached down a hand to help Megan up. He sat on one of the couches. She lay across his lap, legs apart so he had access to his target. He diddled her cuntlips first with a finger before he began.

"Those men on the stairs were right, you do have photogenic genitals, this IS a pretty pussy."

"I always thought the lips were big and ugly. You're not just saying that to be nice, you think it's pretty?"

"It's a shame you want it spanked because it's beautiful," he admitted bringing the flat of his hand down smartly.

"Oh yeah, a little harder please."

Smack!

"Ow! Harder!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Talk to me while you do it, spank my bad little kootch till I come," Megan sighed, only seven smacks from heaven.

Xavier complied. He told her she'd behaved like a slut since the second he met her and she should get a job in a whorehouse. Thirty stern slaps later she was wet and open like she'd been before he fucked her by the dance floor. With the smell of her arousal thick in the air he laid her face down on the ottoman in the room.

Megan gurgled inarticulate sounds as he thrust repeatedly as hard as he could into her, pussy squishing with every stroke. He spread the halves of her ass wide. The more he fucked her the more he stared at her anus, so charming, so neglected. Xavier hauled his length out of her and pressed against her sphincter until the big plum on the end of his slippery cock vanished inside her. Megan really groaned then. Slowly he rocked back and forth, going deeper each time until his balls lay against the wet mouth of her babymaker. Once he got her asshole warmed up his dick slithered in and out of her anal tightness like it was a pussy. Megan urged him on, her 'exit only' days a thing of the past. Ensconced in her tight butthole made it a sure thing Xavier wouldn't last long. He penetrated the girl frantically, about to fill her with sperm when a key jiggled in the lock and the door to the room opened. Megan had her ass in the air and the side of her face pressed to the leather upholstery of the ottoman, able to see the door.

Great, she thought, what a time for Lisa and Drake to show up while I'm taking it anally and obviously loving every minute and every inch of it.

Xavier cried out and his ejaculation lubed her up enough that he was able to fuck her faster than ever. He didn't quit until the sensations dwindled. Lisa and Drake watched the entire time speechless. Xavier huffed and puffed like a bellows. Megan squeezed his cock out of her ass and when she did she farted involuntarily. Everybody in the room laughed except her. She felt sperm oozing from her plundered anus, felt embarrassed too. Gobs of goo leaked down into the folds of her pretty pussy. She collapsed in a heap on the ottoman; Xavier, the floor.

"That was hot, you two!" exclaimed Lisa drunkenly. She'd slumped onto a couch.

"So was your little act onstage," mumbled Megan, exhausted.

"You saw that! When that dude pulled those balls out of my ass I came so hard I fainted."

Xavier struggled to his feet. "So we saw."

Drake nodded, "I'll remember it the rest of my fucking life."

"Your idea to come here for Halloween rocked, ghurl."

Two other men dressed in suits entered the VIP room, both wearing gel-masks obscuring their faces like Xavier and Drake. They surveyed the scene with huge smiles. One of them Megan vaguely recognized as Tommy the panty-collecting doorman.

The other man closed the door and locked it.

"Is it midnight already?" asked Xavier. His voice didn't sound the same to Megan but she couldn't put her finger on what was different about it.

"It's fifteen after," said the man in the suit Megan hadn't been introduced to.

She saw a briefcase in his hand, Tommy carried one too. The stranger set his on the coffee and opened it. Both girls gasped at the piles of money inside. The stranger dug a hand in the flap of the lid of the briefcase and produced two pairs of pantyhose.

"You know what must be done, gentlemen," he said to Drake and Xavier as he shut the briefcase.

Xavier helped Megan off the ottoman and told her to sit next to Lisa on the couch. Drake instructed them to clasp their hands together so Tommy and he could tie them. Xavier began to get dressed.

Megan asked him, "What's going on?"

"I have to cut out early, Meg, you've been terrific; you too, Lisa, great show." He stepped into his pants, sat down beside Megan to put on his shoes. "I do hate to screw and run."

When he picked his shirt and coat off the coffee table Megan noticed a pair of Halloween plastic vampire teeth. She realized what seemed odd about Xavier now. "What happened to your European accent? You talk like you're from southern California. You're not a vampire either."

"Right on both counts, honey. Born and raised in San Diego. Drake and I are actors, out of work actors, true, but we can still mimic accents."

With the pantyhose Tommy tied Megan's hands in front of her while Drake lashed Lisa's wrists together. When they finished two long ends of the hose dangled unused per girl, but the two men had uses for it; they fastened the girls' ankles to their wrists with it. Not hogtied, their hands and feet were still in front of them, but well secured.

"You're not going to hurt us, are you?" blubbered Lisa.

Xavier said, "Hell no, sweetheart, we're robbers, not killers."

"We're not rapists either," said the unidentified man in the suit, "as much as I would like a blowjob."

"Who are you?" asked Megan him.

Xavier answered, "This is Mr. Goethe."

"You're robbing your own club?"

"It's not my club and my real name isn't Goethe. And these men's names are not Tommy, Xavier and Drake."

Xavier asked, "What was the take at the door, Tommy?"

"About a hundred twenty thou."

"Sweet," Xavier said. "How much was in the drop box for the bar, Mr. Goethe?"

"A hundred fifty large, give or take. You got the car key?"

Xavier opened Megan's purse and slipped the Escalade key off her key ring.

"What are you fucking doing, Xavier? That's my dad's SUV."

Mr. Goethe said, "Here's what you tell your dad, sugar. When you got back to the parking lot from celebrating Halloween at the Haunted House Club someone jacked the Escalade, his insurance will cover it. You shouldn't get grounded."

Drake went through Lisa's purse and took her cellphone, then collected Megan's out of her purse. The girls started to protest and Mr. Goethe said calmly, "You can pick those up at lost and found at the front door when you leave. I can't have you calling the cops before we make our getaway. And speaking of cops, when you report the missing vehicle to them I'd omit you ever met us."

"How are we going to get loose?" Megan asked.

Tommy opened his briefcase full of greenbacks and removed a huge carving knife and laid it on the coffee table along with two fifty dollar bills. "It'll probably take you two about ten minutes to cut through the pantyhose. When you're done, your drinks are on us."

Xavier shrugged into his suit jacket. "I'm real sorry about the car, Megan, but when Drake and I saw you parking it we knew it would be perfect. If we hadn't hooked up with you two we'd have stolen it from the parking lot anyway."

Drake said to Lisa, "I had a great time, baby, thanks."

"Me too, happy Halloween," Xavier told Megan when he bent down and kissed her on the top of her head.

He shut the door behind him after the other men filed out.

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers