The Haunting of Stacy

Story Info
She's visited by a friendly spirit.
952 words
3.76
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce my self. My names Stacy and I'm 26 years old I stand 5'9" 160 pounds. I have green eyes and waist length dark brown hair, with 36 C Breasts. This is the story of my first time with my ghostly lover. It all started when I moved into the house I inherited from my great grandmother. I was busy unpacking and I started to get the feeling I was being watched. I checked both floors of the big old Colonial house and found no one, all the doors and windows were locked. I ordered a pizza and six-pack of beer, being to tired to cook. When it arrived I sat in front of the T.V. and surfed through the channels as I ate. After putting the left over pizza and beer in the refrigerator, for breakfast. I went up stairs to take a long hot bubble bath and relax after a day of hard work, passing the handsome portrait of a young man in a confederate officer's uniform.

I quickly stripped out of my old T-shirt and very short cut off blue jean shorts. Looking in the mirror as I slipped into the hot water, I couldn't see why I had trouble keeping a boyfriend. It had been a year since my last steady boyfriend broke up with me and I was horny from the lack of sex in the past year. I slowly worked my hand toward my shaved pussy, slipping a finger between my lips, rubbing my clit under the hot water. That's when I felt like I was being held in someone's arms the feeling didn't scare me like you'd think, instead I felt safe and leaned against what felt like a mans strong broad chest, instead of the tub. I continued caressing my clit and felt strong hands cup my heavy breasts, teasing my nipples to full attention. I started to feel something hard press into my back; I knew it was a friendly ghost that was very happy to meet me. All of a sudden I found my self on my knees with my shapely ass in the air and felt that long thick cock entering me ever so slowly. When I finally felt his heavy balls against my clit, I felt more full then I ever have in my life.

My new lover for that what he had become, started thrusting into my tight confines at a steady pace, bringing me more pleasure then I have ever felt from any other man. This being or ghost fucked me with an ageless energy, making me cum over and over, till I passed out from the sheer pleasure of it. I awoke to find myself in my bed still naked and under the covers.

My pussy felt sore, but so good at the same time, I started to finger my pussy gently as I replayed in my mind what I thought was just a dream. Then as I started Cumming hard from my fingers I felt a large thick cock being thrust into me and felt the solid weight of a well-built man above me. I started to meet my ghostly lovers hard deep thrusts with my own, I could feel the head of his cock brushing against the entrance to my womb. After Cumming I don't know how many times, I swear I felt the heat of a big load of cum shooting deep into my womb, causing me to cum harder then I ever had before.

As I drifted off to sleep, I felt strong arms around me and still felt the presence of his semi hard cock deep in my pussy. I awoke the next morning as sunlight filtered in through the window. I remembered the feelings, but swore it was just a very realistic dream. I got out of bed and put on a T-shirt and shorts, before heading to the kitchen for a breakfast of cold pizza. As the day wore on I became more convinced that it had just been a dream. I hardly accomplished anything that day, because I kept replaying what I could remember. As the sunset I was bent over picking up a box when my shorts were suddenly pulled down and I felt a warm wet tongue licking the lips of my pussy. Then my lips were spread and my clit felt as if it was being sucked. I felt two thick fingers enter my pussy and I was finger fucked in time to the sucking of my clit. Then I screamed in pleasure as I was pushed over the edge of a powerful orgasm, I felt him enter me intensifying the feeling even more as my ghostly lover hammered into me hard. I passed out from the pleasure again, but I recovered from it a lot faster and found myself on the couch in my lovers embrace. I was finally able to ask who he was and for a long time there was no answer. Then in my mind I heard with a thick southern drawl the name Captain Nathaniel Jackson at your service madam. My new lover then materialized into the form of the man in the portrait in the hall.

I was a little shocked to say the least, but at the same time I felt safe and loved for the first time in a very long time. That was over a year ago and I find no need to date, for I have found the love of my life and have just given birth to a son, whom is the image of his father and my husband in deed if not name.

The End

Let me know what you think.