The Haunting of the Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,180 Followers

Jim reached up and squeezed her large tits as she started rocking on top of him. Their shadows from the candles danced on the walls. Samantha held her hair up with one hand and steadied her fucking motions with her other hand on Jim's chest. She looked back over to Erica who had finally turned her head away, refusing to watch.

"Look at me, Erica! You will watch me as I fuck your soul-mate..." Samantha commanded. Erica couldn't fight it as her head was forced by some invisible force to turn and look at the two unlawful lovers. Samantha smiled at her powers. "Your husband loves me now, Erica. He doesn't love you anymore! Isn't that right, Jim?"

"Yessss, Samantha! Whatever you say!" he said in reply and just kept pistoning up into her and grabbing her breasts.

"Jim... don't you wish that you had wedded me instead?" Samantha asked him to betray his wife yet again with his words.

"Yes I do! I should have married you instead! Oh God!" he groaned as Samantha's pussy contracted around his cock.

"Oh yessss! At last!" Samantha cried and came on Jim's cock. Samantha slowed for only a moment then quickly restarted the fucking. "You need to cum, Jim! You need to cum in my pussy... cum inside my cunt and... make... me... pregnant!"

"Oh fuck!" Jim cried out at Samantha's words. He wanted to do it so bad.

"Nooooo!" Erica screamed one more time. She was hoping that they could still escape, that the ghosts inside her friend and husband would eventually leave them and they could forget about this whole thing. But if Jim got Samantha pregnant, then it would be impossible. "Jim! Samantha! Please! Stop! Jim, don't give her your cum!"

"Oh he'll give me more than his cum... your husband will give me his baby! Isn't it nice to know that your spouse will have a child with your best friend instead of you!" Samantha chuckled. "Jim, don't you want to see this belly swell with your baby inside?" she rubbed Jim's hands on her tummy.

"Oh Yessss! I'm cumming inside you, Samantha! Gonna knock you up!" Jim jerked up and shot jet after jet of his hot potent sperm into Samantha's fertile womb. Samantha came again on Jim's cock while laughing at her victory over her best friend.

When she was seemingly done, Samantha stood up and walked over to Erica. Jim's semen poured from her pussy and down her legs. She grabbed Erica's left hand and pulled her wedding ring off of her finger. "This, like your husband, belongs to me now..." and she placed it on her left ring finger, signifying that she was now married to Jim. Samantha stood before her best friend, Erica, with a wicked smile, rubbing her stomach. "Your husband, his cock, his babies and your marriage are all in my possession, now... and forever!"

Erica started crying even harder at the fear that the spirits may never leave Samantha and Jim.

Samantha returned to her best friend's husband. He still laid there and his cock was still hard. The ghosts in the house had empowered him to no end that night. She remounted him. They fucked the entire night away, in every position imaginable, all right in front of Erica.

It was dawn and sunlight burst into the house through the windows. All the candles went out and the flames in the fireplace fizzled. A strange shadow seemed to jump from the fucking couple and into the walls of the house. Jim was on top of Samantha in the missionary position when he suddenly stopped. He looked down at her. They stared into each other's eyes, searching for an answer the others questionable face. The arms on the chair holding Erica let her go. She jumped to her feet.

"Jim? Honey? Samantha?" she wondered if the spell had been broken by the sunrise. Jim and Samantha, upon hearing her voice were snapped out of their trance. He got off of her soggy pussy and scrambled to get his clothes on. Samantha put her pants on over her vaginal area that was covered in dried and wet sexual juices. Jim, Samantha and Erica grabbed their belongings and ran out of the house. They got into their car sped off.

Erica was the first the only one to speak. "It's okay guys... I know that wasn't you... I saw everything... the ghosts possessed Samantha and then they used her to hypnotize Jim into... doing what you did..." she held back tears as she went on, "You don't have to say you're sorry cause it wasn't you. You two were powerless just like me in the chair... The best thing for us to do is just forget the whole thing happened, never tell anyone and never go back to the house... okay?"

Jim looked at his wife with an apologetic face. He and Samantha were about to make an apology when she stopped them reminding them to forget it.

Samantha handed Erica back her wedding ring. She almost wept again but held them back once more, putting her wedding band back on.

Jim looked in the rearview mirror at Samantha. They locked eyes, unsure of what the other was thinking. But he grew hard and she stuck her hand into her pants.

It was a week a after the incident at the haunted house. It was dusk and Erica was at home, waiting for her husband to return from work. He had taken longer at work the last few days. She picked up her cell phone and gave Samantha a call.

"Hey... mmmphhh... what's up?" Samantha said answering her phone. She sounded like she had her mouth full.

"Hey, just felt like chatting. Jim's late from work again." Erica said.

"Mmmmph... Again? That seems odd... well... mmm... he's probably just dealing with... you know what happened."

"Oh yeah, don't say anymore... Are you eating something?" Erica asked.

"Yeah, you caught me at dinner... mmph... I gotta go, okay?" Samantha said and clicked off the phone before saying goodbye.

Erica was taken a little aback but dialed Jim's number to ask him what was taking so long this time. The phone just rang and she got his voice mail. She left a nice message asking him how much longer he was going to be and telling him she loved him. After she hung up the phone the images of the illicit lovers returned to her. The words that they had said echoed through her mind everyday. They were forever burned into her memories and haunted her dreams, she could never forget.

Jim heard his phone go off telling him he had a voice mail. He it was his wife, and that was why he didn't answer it a minute ago.

"Put it on speakerphone... I want to hear her pathetic voice as I suck your cock!" Samantha smiled like the sexual deviant she had become.

"Only too happy to please you, Samantha." Jim replied dialing his voice mail and putting the phone down on the very chair that had held Erica captive a week ago. Samantha listened to her best friend's message to her husband while slurping all over his dick. Once she was satisfied that he was as hard as can be she bent over in front of him, pulling her pants and thong down. "Come on, Jim, fuck your wife's best friend!"

"God you are sooo hot, Samantha!" he said in truth.

"Hotter than Erica?" she asked, wanting to hear his real answer.

"Of course you are!" he laughed at his own statement. And he put his dick back inside her.

"Ughhh... So how long before Erica starts to suspect something, you think?" she asked pushing her sweet ass back at him.

"My wife is stupid! She'll ignore all the signs as if they're just the memories getting the best of her. We can fuck for the rest of our lives behind her back! Ughhh! You are so tight today!" Jim groaned. This past week had been the best of his life. Samantha had seduced him the day after the incident at his house when Erica was away, fucked him each day since after his work and now brought him back to the haunted house so that they could relive the ultimate experience with the evil spirits. The house had successfully transformed them into adulterers.

"You know, Jim... mmmm, so huge! I'm ovulating... You can get me pregnant now!" Samantha smiled wickedly back at him as the house lit up once more, the candles burned and the fire blazed. The woman in the painting smiled at the two of them with evil intent. They looked back at her with lust in their eyes. The lady in the work of art spoke.

"Yes... my children. My sinful ways are inside you now. Complete the circle of lust! Make her pregnant!" the lady in the painting ordered with hunger in her eyes. Without any shock what so ever they kept fucking.

"I want you to have my baby, Samantha! You deserve it more than Erica! Ughhh... Oh God!... She can't please me anymore!" Jim jack-hammered into Samantha's depths.

"Cum in my pussy, Jim! Cum in my cunt and knock me up! Complete the circle of lust!" she shuddered and climaxed on Jim's dick as he shot a load of baby-making cream into her uterus.

The lady in the painting addressed them once more. "That's it! Give me grandchildren!"

Jim fell on top of Samantha and grabbed her big tits through her top and squeezed them.

"Baby... we have to find a way to get my wedding ring back from Erica." Samantha said. "That ring is supposed to be mine now..."

"Oh I'll get it back for you, Baby, don't worry..." Jim answered, further molesting her desirable body.

They stared at the woman in the painting. She started to laugh evilly at their corrupt manners. Jim and Samantha began to cackle with her.

Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,180 Followers
12