The Hay Bales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let us begin. First, a simple question. Do you like being called a bitch?"

Emily shook her head automatically without thinking. Immediately, she received 5 hard smacks on the same spot of her buttocks, each one more intense than the last. As soon as they ended she collapsed onto the bale below her, her face in the straw.

"Lets try that again. Do you like being called a bitch?"

When she hesitated for a moment he said "I've told you what will happen if you don't answer."

After another long moment, Emily began to slowly nod her head.

"Are you sure?", Edward said mockingly. "Would you like if people just called you "bitch" all the time?"

She nodded again.

"What about slut?"

She stiffened at the word. Instantly she was smacked hard, once. "Answer me."

She nodded haltingly.

"Whore? Cunt? Dirty little fucktoy?"

"Do you want to be used and humiliated like a cheap little tart?"

"Do you like being disciplined and told what to do?"

Emily just continued to nod while tears ran down and mixed with the saliva on her face.

"Much better. We may make a nice compliant little bitch out of you yet."

He came around, knelt in front of her and pulled her head up by the hair.

"Now do I need to spank you some more, or are you going to be an obedient little slut now?"

She nodded. Doing so pulled her hair against his hand.

"Good girl." He looked into her eyes. "And for being so good you get something nice. I'm going to take your gag off. If you try to shout or scream, you'll get something much worse than a rag to shut you up. Is that understood?"

She nodded again. He brought out his pocket knife and cut the twine wrapped around her head. She spat out the rag and breathed in deeply, drooling slightly onto the hay below her face.

When her breathing had returned to something like its normal rate, he stood up and said, "Something nice has been done for you. Shouldn't you be grateful? What do you say?"

Emily mumbled "Thank you." quietly.

"I can't hear you."

"Thank you." she said again, louder.

"I don't think you've been grateful enough for this valuable lesson," Edward said sternly. "Perhaps we can do something about that."

He went over and cut off some more lengths of twine, then returned and knelt in front of her. He released her arms one by one, and refastened them together at the wrists in front. She didn't try to resist. Then he released her legs and pulled her up by the hair. The hem of her dress fell down finally and covered her sore bum cheeks, but her knickers were still gathered at the tops of her thighs. Her legs were trembling slightly.

Finally he said, "Just to make sure you don't go anywhere." and slipped a loop of twine over her head and around her neck, with a long length of twine as a lead.

"Now get down on your knees thank me properly." He put his boots onto the back of her legs and kicked her to her knees, and then threw her onto her elbows. Still holding the crude lead, he went and sat down on a hay bale in front of her.

"Now what do you say?"

"Thank you." she said quietly.

"For what?"

Haltingly, Emily said, "For teaching me a valuable lesson."

"About what?"

She hesitated for a long moment before saying, "Obedience."

Edward sat back a little and smiled. He looked at his two younger brothers as they leaned against the walls, their eyes glittering. He looked back at Emily. "Now get over here and kiss my feet, bitch."

She looked up at him pleadingly, but he just said, "Get on with it, before I take my belt to your arse."

She slowly crawled forward until she was at his feet. As she did so, he gathered up the twine from her lead, keeping it taut so she couldn't move away. When she got there she hesitated again, her cheeks red with embarrassment and humiliation.

"Kiss my feet slut. Now. Lick my boots like an eager obedient whore." He laughed at the top of her head as she started to kiss them. "I think we may make one of you yet!" She could taste the dusty leather as she tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked the cracked and battered toe of the boot.

He let her lick them for a while, before pulling her head up sharply. He leaned in and growled into her face, "Well done, but we're not finished just yet." He dropped her head and lifted the sole of his boot, pushing it towards her face. She could see bits of straw and dirt and god knows what else ground into the sole. She recoiled, but the twine around her neck held her still. She pleaded, "No, please. I can't, its disgusting, I'll be sick."

He leaned into her face and growled, "I don't care, bitch. You're going to learn to do what you're told, no matter what you're told, and no matter what you think of it. Now stick out your tongue." He slapped her. "Stick it out."

Emily stuck her tongue out slowly. He leaned back and stuck the sole of his boot into her face. She slowly licked it and almost immediately retched.

He laughed cruelly. "Did I tell you to stop? Get on with it." When she retched again, he laughed even harder. Then he put his boot onto her shoulder and kicked her over onto her side.

He stood up. "Well you have been a good little slut. Now we're going to go and have some tea. You'll be staying here, we're not done with you yet. We'll tell them you're still up her doing some work, so don't worry, you won't be missed."

"Of course, we don't want you going anywhere either. Come and stand over here."

She stood up and slowly walked over below one of the large beams running across the roof. He ran twine through one of the eyes in the beam and fastened it to her wrists, pulling it tight so that her arms were held vertically above her. Then he tied her ankles, each to separate wooden columns that ran down at each end of the beam. As he tightened them her legs were forced apart until she stood like an upside-down "Y" in the centre of the room. Finally he came and stood in front of her. Reaching up and under her dress he pulled up her knickers roughly.

"We don't want you losing those just yet do we? And you've been good so you can have the rag back instead of something worse." She opened her mouth and he stuffed the rag he'd used earlier back in and tied it with twine.

"And I almost forgot, a reward for you, for being such a good little slut. Should help keep you occupied while we're gone." He walked out of view and went down the hatchway in the corner of the room. And returned moments later carrying a wooden pole with a carved dildo at one end.

He put it down and came over to her. Kneeling down in front of her, he lifted the skirt at the front of her dress and tucked it into the waistband of her underwear. Then, looking up into her pleading eyes, he pulled out his pocketknife. He opened the blade slowly and said, "My my, you've only had you knickers back on for two minutes and already they look a little damp. Could it be that you're enjoying this?" Emily just closed her eyes.

"Look at me." She opened her eyes again, and he looked into them as he grasped the material of her underwear. Carefully, he used the knife to cut a 3 inch vertical slit in the groin of her panties.

"Stand on your tiptoes." As she did so she saw him pick up the stick he had brought upstairs. The main part of it looked like a length of rough broom handle, but the end seemed made of a different wood. It was carved into the basic shape of a dildo, but the shaft was covered in strange ridges and patterns. It looked as though it had been carefully varnished and polished to a high sheen.

He wedged the broom handle end into the wooden floor just in front of her, and carefully rested the dildo end at the entrance to her pussy. It poked through the slit that had been cut into her knickers and rested against her lips. Emily knew that if she tried to come down off her tiptoes at all, the dildo would be forced into her.

Edward stood back to look at her. He smiled, apparently satisfied that she would be occupied sufficiently while he was gone, and left, lifting up the back of her skirt and giving her a smack on the arse as he went. His brothers went with him.

She was left like that for almost an hour.

When they returned, she could no longer hold her hands aloft, and they dangled from the rope around her wrists. More crucially though, over the time they had been away, her legs had weakened considerably.

Under tension for all that time, her legs had slowly began to spasm, and each time they did, the head of the dildo nudged at her entrance. She tried to move her hips around, but the dildo was solidly fixed, and all she managed to do was further rub it against her pussy.

She tried her best to hold it at a distance, but her body was slowly betraying her. As she moved against it, her lips had begun to swell and open to accommodate the intrusion, and it slowly became coated with the juices running from her opening.

Eventually the muscles in her feet gave way altogether, and as they did so the head of the dildo was pushed firmly into her, perhaps only an inch or so, but she now lacked the strength to lift herself off it again. It had stretched her already aching opening a little as it entered and she moaned involuntarily. The head had been smooth and liberally coated with her fluids as it slid in, but now each time she moved, she could feel the strange ridges just below the head of the dildo rubbing at her lips and entrance. Each time the muscles in her pussy contracted, gripping the dildo and intensifying the sensations.

It slowly drove her wild. She closed her eyes, and began to lose herself in the sensations running through her body, her juices running down the dildo, slowly pumped by her pulsating, spasming pussy. She couldn't help herself as she began to bend her knees just a little, allowing herself to drop just a little and push the dildo into her further.

That was when she heard the sound of laughter.

She slowly came back from the world behind her closed eyes, and opened them, only to see the 3 brothers watching her, and recoiled as she thought of them watching her while she pleasured herself on the dildo. She blushed.

"Not going to start being coy are you?", Edward said, walking towards her. "It's a little late for that after what we've just seen, and there's a lot more in store before we're done with you."

He leaned down and looked at the dildo protruding from between her lips. Her juices were by now slowly dripping off the bottom of the shaft and onto the floor.

"My, my, you are a dirty little bitch. Getting all horny, tied up with a dildo in your cunt." Her sneered at her. "You must be half wild by now, we'll have to see just what a horny slut is willing to do to get some satisfaction."

He removed the dildo from the floor, pushing it into her as he did so. She closed her eyes tight and stifled a moan. Then he slowly, ever so slowly pulled it out of her. Emily's pussy tried to grip on to the ridges as he did so, trying to hold it, even pull it further into her, but it was no use. As the head slid out she couldn't help but let a quiet moan of frustration escape through the gag.

He brought the dildo up to her face and rubbed the head down her cheek, daubing her face with her own juices. They mixed with the dried tears and spittle on her cheeks to create a pungent aroma that filled her nostrils.

He put down the dildo and approached her again. "Open your eyes and look at me. I think its time we saw what we've got here, and I wouldn't want you to miss it." He pulled out his pocket knife and slowly opened the blade. Using the knife, he slowly cut up the front of her dress from bottom to top, sawing through the material. When he had finished, the remains of the dress hung from her shoulders, and only her bra and damaged panties covered her from view.

He cut the shoulders of the dress away, and stood back to look at her, glancing at David and Michael while they stared at her with lust in their eyes. He walked around behind to see her arse, whistling appreciatively.

Without any warning, he strode up to her and quickly cut through the elastic of her bra and panties. She could do nothing as the material fell away and exposed her to their view. She was completely naked now, her breasts pulled high by her arms above her, and the wet lips of her pussy spread slightly open by the position of her legs.

Edward ran his hands over her body, ignoring her breasts and damp wetness for now, his hands firmly moving down her back and flanks, alternately stroking and gripping her flesh. He stood behind her and pulling her head back by the hair, raked his nails down her ribs. It was hard to tell if the moan that came from her mouth was pain or pleasure.

"Do you want some satisfaction whore? Do you want something in that soggy cunt of yours?" Edward growled into her ear. Emily closed her eyes and nodded almost imperceptibly, as if against her will. As she did so, he bit her neck and reached up in front of her to take her breasts in his hands, gripping them tightly as he pulled her onto his bite. She writhed against the ropes and hands and teeth that held her, and the raw cheeks of her bottom chafed against the material of his trousers.

He released her breasts and neck, and still standing behind her, began to tease her nipples. After the previous intensity, she could barely feel it at first, but as her nipples hardened and began to sensitise, the feeling flooded through her. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, lightly at first, and then firmly and sensually. As he did so he growled again in her ear, "I think its about time you told us what a good little slut you're going to be for us."

He released her nipples and came around in front of her before reaching up and cutting the twine that held her gag in place. The rag fell out of her mouth and drool leaked from her mouth onto her breasts. Now that she could breathe more easily she was noticeably panting. He moved his attention back to her nipples and began to twist them again. Emily instinctively tried to clamp her knees together against the sensation running from her nipples to her pussy, but it was futile.

"Now talk, bitch, I want to hear that whore mouth of yours."

Despite everything, Emily gathered what little self-control she had left and panted "You've done this to me. Reduced me to this. I can't help it. The things you're doing. But i'm not going to talk. Like some kind of. Slut." As she said this, he began to intersperse the sensual rolling of her nipples with cruel twists. Emily bucked against her bonds, and bit her lip. She writhed and moaned, trying to hold it in. But it was too much for her to take, and finally she began to cry out, "Please....Please....I can't....it's too much...I can't do that...please."

She tried to lose herself in the sensations, but the spikes of pain amid the pleasure kept tearing her back. It was all too much for her. Something in her snapped, and she cried out again, "Please....please....please fffuck me....use m-me." She shuddered as she spoke and her whole body trembled. But the exquisite feelings shooting from her nipples through her body, if anything, intensified, and the words flowed out of her in a torrent...

"Please...I can't take anymore. Please, no more. I'm a slut ok? A dirty bitch. Please fuck me. I'll be your little whore, you can do what you like with me. Use me like a slut, a tramp, I'll do whatever you want. Please use my mouth, my cunt, fuck me, come in me. I'll get on my knees like a good little bitch. Just please....I cant....I need.... please!"

Edward took one of his hands off her nipples and slid it between her legs. Her juices had begin to run in a thin stream down one thigh as he felt her slickness. He parted her lips with his fingers and slowly ran a finger up her slit.

As it touched her clitoris she jerked involuntarily. He coated his finger in her juices, and slowly began to draw his rough finger back and forth across her clit. It started slowly, coating it in her own fluids, just lightly touching her nub, but as he began to speed up, the roughness of the callouses on his thick fingers pushed her over the edge. She orgasmed loudly, unable to stifle her moans. Emily's whole body flexed against the ropes as they held her, and she jerked against them again and again as she came. Finally, as the spasms lessened, her legs gave way completely and she dangled from the rope tying her wrists.

Edward cut the ropes tying her to the beams, first at the ankles, and then the wrists. She collapsed to her knees on the floor in front of him, the rope still tying her wrists together and trailing from her ankles. He dug the knife into one of the beams and turned to her. "Did I say you could orgasm bitch?", he said, looking at her sternly. "Whores need to earn their orgasms and you have done nothing of the sort."

She lifted her head from the floor and looked at him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...I couldn't...please don't punish me anymore. I want to be good, please, tell me what to do, anything, I'll be good for you..." She trailed off.

"Well you can start by sucking my cock, its about time you learned to please, get over here and get my prick in your mouth, I want to see how enthusiastic you can be." As he spoke he looked down at her, and there was cruel laughter in his eyes.

Emily crawled on her knees in front of him. She raised her face to his groin and her hands began to fumble with his trousers, undoing his belt and pulling down the zip.

She reached up and slowly pulled down his trousers and pants. His semi-hard cock dangled just in front of her face. As she reach to take it, he spoke from above her, "Mouth only bitch, I want to see what you can do with that slut mouth of yours."

She lowered her head and took the end of his prick in her mouth. It was musky and smelt strongly of his sweat from being in his trousers all day and she stifled the instinct to pull away, knowing what it would lead to. As she began to suck the end, Emily could feel it beginning to harden and fill her mouth. Her pussy now ached with need at the feel of it stiffen, and she ran her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting him.

Edward spoke again, "Now take it in, I want to see how much you can take." Emily relaxed the muscles of her mouth and began to slide his penis in and out as she moved her head, slowly at first, and then, as she began to build a rhythm, further and further in. As she did, she heard him moan, gently at first, becoming louder as she took more and more of him in. She looked up, his cock still in her mouth, and could see he had his head back and eyes closed as she serviced him.

Eventually, she was taking almost the entire length of him in her mouth, in and out, the head of his cock bumping against the opening of her throat. But her throat clamped closed whenever it did, and she had fight the urge to gag.

When it was clear she wouldn't be able to get anymore in, Edward gripped her hair and pulled her off his cock so he was looking down into her face. A bead of pre-cum glistened on the end of his prick and he used his other hand to wipe it across her lips. Instinctively, she licked it off as he looked down at her. "Do you want to learn to deep-throat like a proper little whore now?"

She looked up into his eyes as spoke, "Please, yes please, please use my throat, I want to please you, fuck my mouth."

He looked down at her, "Good. I'm going to fuck your mouth like a worthless slut. And you're going to relax your throat so I can fuck that too. You are not to keep any part of you closed to me. Is that understood?"

She nodded and opened her mouth as he slid himself back in. He put his hands on either side of her head to hold her still as he began to slowly push himself in and out, further and further each time until he was again pushing at the opening to her throat.

He throat was still closed, but she knew that resisting would only earn her further punishment and tried her best to relax and let him in. Slowly, as his cock nudged at her again and again, she let go and gradually opened, fighting the gag reflex and her instinct to clamp her throat closed again. Slowly, ever so slowly, it eased, and his prick finally slid up to the hilt in her mouth, the end of his cock in her throat and the smell of his pubic hair in her nostrils. She could feel his balls on her chin and knew he was now fully in.