The Haystack Algorithm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Natasha joins Andy at the cabinet. Andy is staring at the manacles.

"I don't know how old they are exactly but the best estimate is 180 odd years. Do you want to look at them?" Natasha asks.

Andy nods.

Natasha releases a catch and opens the lid. She carefully hands the manacles to Andy.

"They are really heavy!"

"Iron was not as strong as now so they had mass to ensure they worked," Andy swallows hard and hands the manacles back to Natasha then holds out his wrists to her.

"Not these ones Andy, the mechanisms are old and flacky, I would hate to have to cut them off you. Besides it is a bit quick we have only been inside two minutes and you are offering yourself to be cuffed." Andy looks down at his feet then back up to meet Natasha's gaze and holds out his wrists again.

"Teach me."

Chapter 4 Revelation

Natasha replaces the antique manacles and pulls open a draw lower in the cabinet. She stands holding shiny metal modern handcuffs.

"These are real NYPD issue cuffs made in 1955. I bought them at auction a few years ago." Natasha takes the key from the draw. It is on a chain, which she hangs around her neck.

"Take a look Andy."

She hands the open cuffs to Andy who takes a quick look before handing them back and holding out his wrists.

"Anxious to be cuffed Andy?"

Andy's eyes are wide, his pupils dilated, and Natasha can see a pulse beating in his neck. Natasha can see the outline of his cock, hard in his jeans.

"Teach me, please Natasha."

Natasha moves close until her lips are at his right ear, "Call me Miss when we are doing this Andy." She balances the cuffs over her shoulder to free up her hands.

"Teach me, please Miss," Andy holds out his wrists again.

Natasha reaches out and one by one undoes the buttons on Andy's shirt while holding his gaze. As she undoes the top button, she slides her hand in stroking the smooth skin of his chest until she feels his nipple. She toys with it gently until it becomes erect in her fingers then she squeezes it firmly then hard until Andy gasps and closes his eyes.

"Andy."

"Yes Miss" Andy opens his eyes and looks at Natasha as she maintains the pressure. She lets go and slides his shirt off letting it fall to the floor.

"That's better Andy, give me your wrists now if you want me to continue." he brings his wrists together offering them to her. She takes the cuffs from her shoulder and clicks one then the other firmly over his wrists.

"If you fight theses cuffs they will get very uncomfortable very quickly Andy, so don't pull against them or close them up any more."

"Do I need a safe word Miss?"

"What do you know about safe words Andy?"

"Only what I have read Miss."

"Where have you read about safe words Andy?"

"In fiction and a couple of forums Miss."

"This is not fiction Andy, but yes have you got a safe word?"

"Duck Miss."

"So Andy if you say duck you want me to stop because you a in trouble with what we are doing?"

"Yes Miss."

"Andy earlier today you thought I was going too fast suggesting a tooth brush, now five minutes after walking in here you practically beg me to cuff you. It seems to fast even for me, are you sure you know what you are doing, what you are offering?"

"Yes Miss, this feels so strange but so right, please teach me, teach me carefully please Miss."

"You don't know me Andy, why are you taking this risk?"

"Today I felt the disconnectedness and sterility of Joanna Lamb's "Flatland". I realized my own ennui, now I want to feel and experience more, much more. When I saw those cuffs in the cabinet I knew that I needed to feel what it is actually like to be restrained." Andy holds up his cuffed wrists.

"Andy I am a sadist, I am going to hurt you because that gives me pleasure, tie you up and tease you and control you, make you bleed, do you know what that means, what I mean? This is more than alleviating you ennui."

"Is it? How do you know and how will I know unless I experience what you offer? I need something better than the flat banal existence I have now. Being tied and used by another has been a fantasy for a long time, now it is possible and I want to embrace that!"

"Andy this is not fantasy, if I whip you the marks will be real and the pain will be real, you tears will be real" Natasha gets very close to Andy and speaks softly into is ear "and your spilt blood will be real. The way you will feel after will be real too!"

"Yes, but at least my blood and my emotions will not be the colour of Flatlands panels either Natasha." Andy says quietly

"Andy you don't know me, you have not had a chance to develop trust, and I don't know you either." Natasha hisses in exasperation

"Earlier you said you had a good feeling about us, did you mean this?" Andy holds up his wrists "Or something else?"

"I did say that and yes I did intend doing this eventually, but after we had some time to get to know each other, for me to trust you and your reactions and you to trust me. I thought maybe today we may end up in an old fashioned bonk, with lots of sweat and some human contact. I was looking forward to getting hot and tangled in the sheets with you, its ages since I even kissed anybody."

"Kiss me, please Miss"

She traces her index finger over outline of his cock, stiff in his jeans. Andy moans closing his eyes at the intensity of the sensations and the emotions he is feeling. Natasha takes his face in her hands and brings it close to hers, so close they share air then she kisses him softly on the mouth, feeling his lips and tasting him. He opens to her kiss and she sucks on his tongue softly then harder stealing his breath away. He opens more and she sucks on his mouth drawing his tongue into her mouth then she bites his lower lip making him squeak in surprise. She eases her mouth from him, her heart pounding and her ears ringing with the intensity of the kiss and her feelings while Andy gasps for air.

"Wow!" Andy exclaims breathlessly, "That is the third time today you have taken my breath away."

Natasha takes a deep breath, "Yes Andy it keeps happening to me too, let's explore and find out where it takes us. Follow me." Natasha leads the way down a hall running from the room. "This is my bedroom; take a look around so you know the lay of the land."

He looks around and sees a chest of draws in one corner and hanging cupboard in another, a dressing table and a huge bed with a sturdy looking bed head and solid foot end. A blanket chest sits at the foot of the bed. Above the bed, there is a mirror set in a sturdy wooden frame. The frame extends out across the ceiling similar to a large double posted cross. The frame has several eyebolts along each arm. The large window looks out onto a dense garden and the cool breeze carries the earthy rain smells into the room.

"Andy have you got any medical stuff you should tell me about, like diabetes or epilepsy or Hep or haemophilia?

"No Miss, nothing at all."

Natasha faces him close enough that he can feel her breath on his cheek "Are you scared?"

"Yes, a little Miss."

Natasha holds up a condom packet. "We will be safe Andy and I promise not to draw blood, today. How long since you have had sex?"

"A year maybe a bit more Miss"

"How about on your own Andy?"

Andy blushes "Two days"

"Rule One Andy, you are not to orgasm unless I give you permission, and that means this evening and from now on. No more hand spanky unless I give you permission."

"Yes Miss."

Natasha undoes his belt and draws it from his waist. She takes it to her nose and she smells it, inhaling deeply, absorbing the scent of the leather and Andy's body.

To be continued...

12