The Hazards of Saving the Earth

Story Info
A short story from the Transformations world.
6.5k words
4.62
30.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Tingles ā€“ The Hazards of Saving the Earth

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

Tingles are short vignettes telling different stories in the world of Transformations.

ā€“***ā€“

Rita Gaia Blotchley bit her lip and hoped for the tenth time in an hour he would just get on with it. Kyle was a sweet, sensitive Sociology undergrad with a man-bun and kind eyes. He had over this past hour brought her within a hair's breadth of orgasm four times on her dorm room bed.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and they had spent the morning with the other students in Advanced Women's Studies discussing the Patriarchy and the evils of a Cisgender, misogynistic society based on penetration and subjugation of the feminine.

She had been immediately attracted to Kyle with his kind eyes and soft spoken manner. No alpha male dominance coming from him, no descent into man-splaining. And, his views were one hundred percent in sync with her own.

Rita had invited him back to her dorm room, and she had made it clear she wanted to have sex with him. Frankly, she had been impressed by her own forcefulness.

His submission made her feel powerful.

Unfortunately, there was precious little way for a woman to force a man to penetrate her, and, for over an hour, Kyle had kissed his way down her body from her lips (no tongue), to her nipples (gentle sucking, no biting), and finally to her pussy (licking only).

She had managed to coax him into actually licking her clitoris (he seemed unfamiliar with the territory), but he refused to use his fingers at all, and no amount of wiggling or verbal feedback (moaning and sighing) could guide him to at least lick inside her vagina.

It was like fucking a house cat.

"Kyle," she whispered.

"Mmph?" he mumbled from her muff.

"Could you use your fingers?" She whispered. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes preparing for that slow delicious penetration... that never came. Instead, she felt his mouth move away from her crotch.

She opened her eyes.

He was looking at her with those soulful eyes. "I mean, no. I really feel strongly about the evils of the male dominated society we're living in with it's culture of rape. I would like us to have a relationship based on non-penetration."

Rita nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, that is so evolved, really. But, umm, I mean... you're going to want to... I mean, your penis? You're going to want to... put it in me at some point?"

Kyle looked terrified. "No. No, I gave up on penetration before college. I truly believe in destroying the patriarchy, so my doctor prescribed a medication that makes me stay soft - no erection, no penetration."

She shut the door behind him as he left, thanking him for the half dozen almost orgasms he gave her and suggesting next time she should touch him as well.

When the door was safely shut, she slid down the doorframe and sat on the floor.

"Fuck," she whispered.

Ten seconds later she was on her back on the bed, legs flung wide, and bending her torso to dig in the nightstand drawer. She grabbed the lube and squirted a dollop onto her hand. She knew she should hold it in her hand for a few seconds to warm it, but then she figured: to hell with waiting.

She slathered the cold lube on her pussy lips and drew in a short breath.

Fuck! This shit is made of ice! She thought.

Rita fidgeted for a moment, and then it began to warm up.

"Mmm, yeah." She slid the middle finger of her right hand gently over her clit and then penetrated herself. It didn't feel like she was embracing the Patriarchy as she slowly plunged her finger in and out, transferring the lube inside her pussy.

It felt like she was finally getting fucked.

With her free hand, she dug in the nightstand until she found the barrel of her trusty eight inch symbol of the penetration culture: her plastic vibrator.

She twisted the base and Bruce buzzed to life.

Bruce the vibrator had been with her a long time, which is why she had given him a name.

Bruce had no concerns about rape culture or feminism.

Bruce liked to fuck, which is why he was Rita's longest lived romantic attachment.

He liked her pussy. Truth be told, he had even been known to slip into her butt (with a condom, naturally) when she was feeling especially adventurous.

She held him up and smiled at his trembling magnificence.

And, then he stopped trembling. His teeth rattling buzz stopped.

Batteries? She had just put in fresh batteries the night before.

Frantically, she worked the cap to turn it off and back on.

She almost cried.

Bruce was dead.

Ithaca, NY, home of Ithaca University, had a lot of things to offer the student body: pizza, movies, Chinese take-out. Downtown, they even had establishments where you could buy Bruces.

And, there was no way Rita could show her face in one.

What if someone saw her walking into one of the sex stores? Here she was, majoring in Women's Studies and walking into a den of male dominance to buy a phallus.

So, instead, she drove her electric car ten miles outside town into the wasteland of Interstate truck stops where no one would know her. She parked in the lot of Stallion's Adult Novelties and Videos. A neon sign announced XXX Video Booths.

A handful of cars were parked in front of the cinder block structure.

She steeled her nerves and got out of the car. Her sneakers crunched through the white gravel.

She had tried to dress as unsexy as possible: baggy jeans, hemp sandals, and her Mecha-Girl Miyaki t-shirt. The anime character swung a lightning sword over her robot head, igniting a fireworks display of rainbows.

She hoped the bright colors would distract any of the perverts in the store from ogling her breasts.

The outside door opened into a foyer with a locked door and a sign that read: No Minors! No One Under 18 Admitted! Show ID in window to enter.

She pulled her driver's license out of her purse and held it up to the window.

A deep bass Bronx accent rumbled on the other side of the window. "Twenty? Like fuck you're twenty, beat it."

"No, no I really am twenty." She dug in her purse and pulled out her student ID. "See?"

He growled on the other side of the glass.

The door buzzed.

Rita opened it and stepped inside the bright interior.

Bruces. Bruces everywhere.

She was overwhelmed. There were long Bruces, short Bruces, thick Bruces, rubber Bruces, glass Bruces. It was a fucking Bruce convention.

"Video booths cost a dollar for five minutes. Machines take cash only, ones and fives. Lesbian porn starts on channel twenty-four. I'm obligated by law to tell youse there is no prostitution allowed in the video arcade. That said, you sell that ass in there, you owe us a cut, capiche?"

She turned and looked up into the chiseled face of the man who had challenged her at the window.

He wasn't a man so much as a mountain of flesh colored rubble. Muscles bulged in his chest and arms and his hands looked like they were carved from cured hams.

He was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt.

A wife beater, Rita thought. He looked like the kind of man who didn't discuss feminism on Saturday mornings.

His piercing black eyes made it plain he had no issues with penetration either.

"Ray, let her alone," a woman's voice called from a dildo rack. She was hanging rubber dildos on hangers in a sparkling rainbow of jelly colors. "She's not here for the video booths, are ya, sweetie?"

"Uh, no," Rita whispered. She moved quickly away from Ray and headed toward the smiling redhead stocking shelves.

Rita paused when she got a good look at her.

She was about five foot ten in spiky heels. The woman wore a white rubber mini-skirt that barely contained her big hips and ended about an inch below her crotch.

She was showing a mile of skin, and dozens of tattoos decorated her body.

None of them were the kind of tattoos you had as a student of Women's Studies.

Rita had a tiny tattoo of a pink butterfly on her right shoulder blade.

This woman was covered in pornography, most having her as the subject. Blow jobs, cunnilingus, orgies, straight sex, anal sex - her skin was an encyclopedia of smut.

She also had breasts the size of volleyballs, obviously fake, stuffed into a tight white rubber halter.

A gleaming silver inverted pentagram was attached to the neck of the top like a brooch.

She had a pretty face with a flourish of red freckles and smiling green eyes framed by blood red hair.

The woman turned and picked up another dildo to hang on the display.

The halter had an open back, and this is where the largest tattoo was visible across her shoulder blades.

It was a lesbian orgy scene with a depiction of the woman standing over a sea of feminine body parts and faces, all reaching up for her adoringly with their eyes rolled back in their heads.

Red flames filled the sky behind the revelers.

Black gothic letters spelled out: Sugar Tits, Corrupter of Minds.

The woman turned around and took Rita's hand before she could pull away. "I'm Sugar Tits."

Rita stared at the hand that gripped her own.

Sugar Tits tilted her head and smiled. "And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Rita." She was having a hard time thinking. The woman's green eyes were so pretty.

But, Rita wasn't attracted to girls at all.

Yes, you are.

The words were in her head.

Of course, she was. She loved Sugar Tits' big boobs. And, all her pretty tattoos turned her on. She started staring at them in detail, her mind wandering as her eyes slowly rolled into her head.

She slept standing up.

Sugar Tits leaned forward and kissed her lips, sliding her tongue gently into Rita's mouth.

The unconscious girl returned the kiss.

When Sugar Tits finally pulled away, she whispered, "Such a good kisser." She rubbed Rita's hair. "Oh, I like this one, Ray."

The giant had left his counter and stood behind Rita. He ran a huge hand up Rita's side, but she was completely unaware.

Ray lifted the side of her t-shirt and mauled her right breast. "Respectable rack."

Sugar Tits unbuttoned Rita's jeans and eased her hand inside the girl's panties. "Mmm, clitty's all hard, and she's wet." She rubbed gently and Rita moaned. She pulled out her fingers and licked them clean. Sugar Tits giggled. "Girl cum and Astroglide. She's been busy today."

Ray pushed the girl's jeans down past her hips. He leaned her forward at the waist and Sugar Tits cradled Rita's face against her massive cleavage.

"Hey, she's not ready for that big horse cock of yours," Sugar Tits whispered.

"What? You think I want to kill her?" He held up the index and middle fingers of his right hand.

Sugar Tits smiled and drew the fingers into her mouth, coating them with spit.

He smiled down at her as he pulled his fingers free and lowered them to the girl's crotch.

Sugar Tits kissed her and laid her hands on either side of her face. "Deep breath, sweetheart."

Ray's thick middle finger penetrated Rita's wet pussy as his index finger slid into her ass.

Rita raised her head, her eyelids fluttering.

Ray eased his fingers out. "Tight. Sure as fuck has potential." He started to wipe his fingers on his pants.

"Hey! Don't waste that."

Ray rolled his eyes in his big bald head. "Fucking whore." He held his fingers to her lips

Sugar Tits smiled and winked. "Yep." She sucked his big fingers in, cleaning them with her tongue.

He pulled them away with a smile.

Sugar Tits licked her lips. "So, what's the verdict."

"Throw her back. Too small to be a Street Whore." He lumbered away.

"Jeez, Ray, you coulda pulled her fucking pants up before you left."

Sugar Tits crouched down in front of Rita. She leaned forward and kissed her little mound, and then pulled the jeans and panties up. She buttoned and zipped.

Grinning, she reached under the hem of her rubber skirt and ran two of her fingers through her wet snatch, coating them with girl juice.

She stood up and held the dripping fingers under Rita's nose.

Sugar Tits put her other hand on Rita's temple. "Breathe it in. Every time you smell that, you're going to want to fuck. Now open your mouth."

Eyes still closed, Rita opened her mouth.

Sugar Tits slid her fingers between Rita's lips and caressed the girl's tongue. "Suck."

Rita closed her lips and nursed at the fingers.

Sugar Tits closed her eyes and nodded. "Remember the taste. Imprint on it. Let it seep into your mind. It's such a wonderful taste."

"Quit programming her, I told you to throw her back," Ray grumbled.

"Shh. I'm busy." She pulled her fingers out of Rita's mouth gently.

Rita whined in protest.

"I know, sweetie. You want that delicious girl cum now, don't you?"

"Yesss," Rita whispered.

She kissed Rita again, and the girl moaned into the kiss.

Sugar Tits pulled away. "Later, darling." She took a step back.

Rita opened her eyes. She licked her lips. She felt good, but even hornier than when she walked in. Had she been daydreaming?

She couldn't take her eyes off Sugar Tits' breasts.

"You can touch them." Sugar Tits said.

Rita took a deep breath and looked around. "Are... are you sure?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course, baby. Are you gay or bi?"

"Bi." Rita reached out and squeezed the soft tit flesh. She jumped. They were real. "Oh, my God. They're so soft."

Sugar Tits took her hand and led her through the dildo aisle.

"So, what can we do for you, doll?" Sugar Tits asked.

"Oh, it's embarrassing."

You never have to be embarrassed with me. A voice whispered in Rita's head.

"I don't have to be embarrassed with you, do I?" Rita asked.

Sugar Tits giggled. "Nope."

"My vibrator died today."

"Right in the middle of rubbing one out?"

Rita blushed. "Yes. I want one just like it."

"What kind was it?"

"I don't know the brand name. It was one of the plastic ones that looked like a long bullet, and you turned it on by twisting the base."

"Oh, honey, those things are way out of date. Your grandma probably used one of them."

Rita giggled.

Sugar Tits stopped in front of a display of rabbit style vibrators. They were pink with a thick rubber dildo and a tiny vibrator shaped like a rabbit near the base. "See, now this will fill your little cunny up and buzz your clit nice at the same time."

"Wow! That's a lot of buttons."

"Yes, lots of settings. Would you like for me to demonstrate?" She took one off the shelf and pointed the business end toward Rita's crotch. Then, she smiled and licked her lips.

Rita giggled again as she felt a shiver go through her. She put her hand over her mouth. Something was nagging at Rita - there was something wrong with what was happening here. But it felt good and there was something about Sugar Tits that made her want...

"Sugar Tits, you got that thing you need to do in fifteen minutes," Ray called out from the counter.

"I remember." She winked at Rita. "Gang bang in the back room. Hell of a way to earn a living."

"Really?" Rita whispered. The thought of Sugar Tits with a gang of men made her heart race.

"Yep. Interested?"

"Uhh..." She bit her lower lip. She would definitely cum from all those hard cocks and if Sugar Tits gave her some attention? She might just explode.

Sugar Tits shook her head. "I'm kidding. Let's get you a vibrator and get you home where your girlfriend can relieve all that frustration."

"Oh, I don't have a girlfriend."

Sugar Tits giggled. "You will."

Girlfriend? Of course not, she had never been with a girl. But, if not then how did she know so definitely she was bi? She started to frown. Her head hurt.

Sugar Tits put her hand on Rita's temple and the girl's eyes rolled back. "Shh, it's okay, darling. I'm making little changes in your head. Sometimes it hurts. Try not to think so hard." She cupped Rita's left breast as she spoke and began a rhythmic rubbing motion with her thumb.

Sugar Tits rubbed Rita's hair out of her eyes, and then placed her hand back on her temple. "These changes are permanent, but I'm just making you a little more... fun. It's nothing to worry about." Sugar Tits giggled. "For now, that is. If I get carried away, it would definitely become more fun for me and worry for you." She leaned over and kissed Rita's ear. She whispered, "There's a large basement here, it goes down and down. Some of the people I've... gotten carried away with are there. It's quite a menagerie."

She took her hands away and stepped back.

Rita blinked. Her mind had wandered. "Did you say something?"

"No, we were just talking about rabbit vibes, don't you remember?"

Rita shrugged. She was feeling a little spaced today. She needed to cum.

Flashing lights at the end of the aisle caught her attention.

The display was futuristic looking with sleek lines and plastic details.

The sign read: The Bimbonix Series by Morphosis.

"What's that?"

"Ooo, good eye. It's a virtual reality thingy. There's a helmet with a visor and headphones, two pieces that attach to your breasts, and a piece that goes on your crotch from your clitty down to your asshole. You just lie back and let it fuck you."

She shook her head. "Way too expensive, I'll bet."

"No, see this is from Morphosis - that's the new Cuban technology company. It's subsidized by the Church of Morpheus. Top of the line model is only $75.00."

"The Church of Morpheus?! They're horrible! They push women to become sex workers..."

"No, sweetie, that's just Catholic propaganda. They say all kinds of shit. All the Church of Morpheus wants is for people to be happy. And, this will make you all kinds of happy," she said with a leering grin.

Rita touched the box. The top of the line model was the Bimbonix 5000, and it dominated the top row in both female and male models. "You really think this will make me cum?"

Sugar Tits cupped the girl's ass and slid a finger across her crotch.

Rita moaned and spread her legs so Sugar Tits could rub harder.

"Baby, this is going to make you cum ten times in the first half hour you put it on."

Rita ground her hips a little and looked down.

There was another model on the bottom shelf. The Bimbonix Harvester. It was marked at $45.00. "What about that one, Sugar Tits?"

"The Harvester? No, babe, you want the 5000 - you won't like the Harvester as much."

Rita reached down and picked up the white box.

It had a sticker on the front that said: Environmentally Friendly! Green technology will actually lower the carbon footprint of the user to ZERO!

"Oh, my God! Sugar Tits, I want this one."

"Trust me, honey, the 5000 is..."

Rita whined. "But, this one is green, so I can make myself feel good and feel better about myself at the same time!"

"Yeah, but..." Sugar Tits was reaching for Rita's temples.

Rita hugged the box against her chest. "This one."

Sugar Tits paused with her hands inches from the girl's temples. "Okay, just remember you chose it, okay?"

Sugar Tits escorted the girl back to the counter with her hand massaging the girl's lower back under her t-shirt.

Rita moaned as Sugar Tits slid her hand down the back of Rita's jeans and cupped her bare buttocks.

12