The Hazing

Story Info
The hazer gets hazed.
3.3k words
3.82
65.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
171 Followers

Author's Note: This is a fairly short and simplistic story, obviously there could be sequels, but I probably won't write them. This story contains no explicit sex, but does contain wedgies, masturbation and a lot of humiliation.

*****

"That's right bitches! STRIP!" Stacey Balfour screamed standing in front of a dozen shocked college freshmen girls, all 18 and 19 years of age. Stacey paced back and forth and watched the young women awkwardly fumble their shaking hands towards the buttons and zippers of their clothing. Stacey looked down her nose at the young women with contempt. "So you BITCHES want to be part of "Sigma Epsilon Xi" do you NOT?!"

A few of the nervous women, who were in the process of stripping replied, "YES MAM!"

"Sigma Epsilon Xi is THE MOST prestigious sorority on campus, admission here will lead to a life of connections, prestige, and fucking MONEY! We have six openings and twelve pledges! This means that YOU LISTEN TO ME and OBEY ME or else you miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime. We only accept the most willing BITCHES!"

Stacey continued to pace back and forth, sneering at the shaking and nervous pledges who were now stripped down to their bra and panties. Stacey noticed one young woman who was having a particularly hard time.

"Heather Smythe! If allowed in, you would be a third generation Sigma Epsilon Xi member. Wouldn't it be disappointing if you had to tell your mommy and daddy you weren't good enough, you didn't cut it? STRIP NOW!"

Heather looked at Stacey like she was about to burst into tears, she then nervously then began to unbutton her blouse faster.

"Spare me, Heather! NOT FUCKING FAST ENOUGH! Put your clothes back on YOU ARE OUT!" Stacey said with venom in her voice.

Heather looked horrified, tears immediately started welling up in her eyes.

"GET...THE..FUCK...OUT...YOU PATHETIC LOSER!" Stacey screamed prompting Heather to begin to sob in earnest.

"No...no...please!" Heather pleaded.

"GET OUT BITCH YOU'RE PATHETIC!" Stacey screamed, prompting Heather to run out of the room screaming.

Stacey looked over the rest of the pledges, they were standing in attention in their underwear, each one red in the face and scared to death. Stacey adjusted her blond hair and paced back and forth, Stacey towered over the young pledges, her black high heeled shoes clanked on the hardwood floor of the Sorority mansion. Stacey was beautiful and immaculately dressed her ass swayed to and fro as she walked menacingly back and forth. If Stacey had a spirit animal it would certainly be a panther or a tiger, as she looked at the pledges like they were prey animals, cowering as she stalked them. Stacey wore a low cut top, she showed off her cleavage. Stacey wore makeup in a way that made her even more intimidating and chic. Stacey was the stereotypical "Alpha" and she wanted everyone to know it.

"No one is safe! Each one of you, you were something special back home. Valedictorians, head cheerleaders, hell I bet each and every one of you was THE most Popular bitch in your whole high school! You see, this is the kind of young bitches Sigma Epsilon Xi attracts, and we wouldn't have it any other way. If you do get admission into this sorority, which, make no mistake, you will be lucky if you do. You will have access to some of the most powerful women and men in corporate America, you will be on your way to status and fame, executives, judges, doctors, filthy rich lawyers, THAT is what Sigma Epsilon Xi members become. All you have to do is get through HELL week. Which two of you BITCHES has what it takes?!"

The pledges stated in unison, "I DO!"

"Very good! Good start, now all you bitches lie down on flat on your stomach!"

The pledges did as they were told, each with a different level of trepidation.

Stacey looked down at the scantily clad pledges and looked over their flesh with a look of disdain and pity on her face.

"Look at all of your panties! We got some thongs, some granny panties, and what looks like some Supergirl underwear? Fucking SUPER GIRL! Well FUCK! let's start there, let's start with Supergirl."

Stacey crouched down next to the pledge wearing the Supergirl underwear and started to pull at the underwear, giving the pledge a severe wedgie.

"What the fuck, oh shit, fuck!' The pledge called out, kicking and struggling. Stacey stopped giving the pledge a wedgie.

"As part of your initiation, I have to give you an "atomic wedgie" the underwear is going to have to stretch over your head."

"Fuck, no! no, I can't do it." The pledge with the Supergirl underwear got up and began to get dressed and gather her things.

Stacey stood up, "I guess an atomic wedgie is her Kryptonite! So, just to weed out the LOSERS, who else wants to drop out!"

Another girl got up, and while sobbing began to get dressed.

"This means that all you BITCHES are willing to get an "atomic wedgie""

Stacey smiled as she heard the rest of the young pledges reluctantly affirm her question.

"Okay then, starting with granny panties no. 1"

Stacey crouched down and started slowly pulling on a pledge's panties, her panties were not in fact "granny panties" but just standard beige underwear. The pledge groaned and winced in pain, but allowed her panties to be stretched, until her head was halfway covered including her eyes with her own panties. The pledge struggled and winced breathing heavily as her head was forced back by the elastic of her own underwear. Stacey stood above the pledge and admired her work. Stacey laughed openly as the pledge grunted in pain and curled her toes and clenched her fists.

One by one Stacey gave each one of the pledges the same treatment, until 10 young pledges lied on the hardwood floor at her feet, their panties stretched to near their breaking point over each one of their heads. Each one of them tried to hold in their pain and suffering, but each one subtly groaned as their panties harshly ground into their nether regions.

"Okay BITCHES, stay like that, I have some guests."

Stacey opened the door and a large group of mostly fraternity guys spilled into the room. The struggling wedgied young pledges screamed out in utter mortification. It was bad enough to have one woman see them like this, much less a gaggle of attractive fraternity brothers.

"Yes, take as many pictures as you want!" Stacey said out loud as laughing fraternity brothers stood over the pledges and took pictures and videos using their cell phones.

"I can't take it!" One pledge screamed, pulling her thong panties up over her head.

"Get the fuck out! You're out!" Stacey screamed as the thonged pledge scrambled to escape her situation, in disbelief at her own humiliation. The pledge was red in the face and stunned as she awkwardly dressed herself in front of the staring and jeering frat boys. The pledge left in such a hurry she left her shoes behind, running out of the sorority mansion barefoot and mortified.

"PLEASE, IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO GO, GO! We don't want cowardly BITCHES in Sigma Epsilon Xi!"

So, there the last 9 sorority pledges remained, humiliated, nearly naked and experiencing searing pain as their panties dug into their crevasses. It was a half an hour of mocking and degrading comments. Finally, Stacey let the pledges go. This was only day one, there would be more days of Hell Week until there were only six remaining pledges.

***

That night two more pledges left to pledge with other sororities that had less extreme initiations, and so it was down to seven pledges. It was at the local cafeteria that the seven pledges met and discussed their humiliating ordeal.

Suddenly as the pledges were talking, they were flanked by two older university students.

"Ummm, who are you guys?"

"I am Marcy, and my friend here is Danielle, we are senior members of Sigma Epsilon Xi."

"Oh shit, what do you guys want us to do?" One of the pledges said with a twinge of terror in her voice.

"We want you guys in our sorority," Danielle spoke

The pledges looked at each other with confusion.

Marcy elaborated, "We are going to have seven spots after tomorrow's party. This is a hostile take over, we're kicking that bitch, Stacey, out!"

Smiling the pledges looked at each other, relieved that they would not have to do any more humiliating tasks or be Stacey's underling after they were in the sorority.

Danielle continued to elaborate, "This hell-week stuff is all Stacey, she acts like it's a long tradition, but it isn't. We didn't have to do this perverted humiliating shit. For the last two years, Stacey has been ruining our rep as a Sorority by making it way too hard to get in, and she's even in trouble with the college because a video of last year's initiation got all over the internet and caused outrage."

"Wait, you mean that Stacey started these initiations? She didn't have to do her own?" One of the pledges said with anger in her voice.

"Well not until tomorrow night. Not only are we kicking Stacey out, but we are going to force her to go through the same initiation that you guys went through, and she's going to have to go through what she put last year's pledges through too. We got some of the videos of yesterday from the frat guys, we are going to threaten to turn it over to the college, this will get Stacey expelled. We'll give her an ultimatum, either do what you guys did yesterday or get expelled. Either way, she's out."

"You're kidding me! This is Awesome!" One of the pledges blurted out.

"But...but...what if she stays? Then there will only be six openings." Another pledge said.

Danielle said in a cavalier tone, "Don't worry about it, you guys are in!"

Marcy added one more nugget of information before she left, "Just come to the sorority mansion 7:00 tomorrow, everything will be set up. It'll be an epic party! A celebration of our new sorority sisters!"

***

The pledges arrived at exactly the time they were told, as they entered the mansion a crowd of sorority girls and frat boys parted like the red sea for Moses, letting the new pledges walk through the crowd. The parting crowd eventually revealed Stacey who was clad in only her pink(with purple spots) panties lying face down on a wooden table. Stacey's naked breast hung like udders, they had no bra to push them up. Actual metal irons were placed over her thighs and her arms, literally bolting her down to the table. Stacey's face was buried in the table, the once haughty and arrogant Sorority president was unable to make eye contact, her heavy breathing the only indication that she was alive.

Danielle, one of the sorority sister that had spoken to the pledges the day before stood beside Stacey, "Pledges, welcome to Sigma Epsilon Xi, please do the honors of giving our disgraced former president an atomic wedgie."

Like ravenous wolves, the pledges grabbed at Stacey's panties, each one hungry for revenge. Stacey at this moment seemed to come alive, screaming and wailing. It took a lot of collective strength to pull the panties. Stacey screamed in mortified horror, humiliation and pain, as her panties were slowly stretched by the collective strength of her former victims to the point where they seemed to be at their breaking point. Stacey kicked her bare legs up and down at the knees, she opened and closed her hands into fists, until eventually her panties were stretched over her head. When the pledges let go Stacey's head was lurched back in an uncomfortable way, because of Stacey's contortion her naked breasts were exposed. This combined with the fact that Stacey's underwear had almost completely disappeared into her large ass made the sight both humorous and devastatingly humiliating. The pain must have been searing and nearly unbearable as Stacey started screaming and cursing.

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKK IT HURTS!

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

There was now a gaggle of people circling Stacey taking photos and recording video of her predicament. Stacey kicked her legs and bucked desperately to try and dislodge her underwear, but it was completely futile. Stacey's former underlings taunted her, with some inebriated students giving Stacey a few spanks on her almost completely exposed buttocks.

"How long was it that you made the girls lay there like this? 30 minutes?" Danielle said as Stacey started to calm down.

"No! I can't be like this for 30 minutes!"

"Make it an hour!" Danielle said as she walked away.

Stacey again screamed and struggled, the whole table shook as Stacey tried to break free of her bondage. It must have been quite a sight as many in the crowd were laughing hysterically.

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" Stacey screamed with clenched fists. "NO ONE LAUGHS AT STACEY BALFOUR!"

After about 15 minutes of Stacey's struggle, the crowd died down a bit. Only a few people remained, snapping pictures and taking videos. Many had gone to an adjacent room to play beer pong, or to the roof to smoke pot. Stacey was forgotten, still in pain, still slightly struggling, but now she was more or less left alone.

It was one of the of the former pledges that first noticed that Stacey was gyrating ever so slightly on the table and moaning ever so softly. It was this same sorority pledge that noticed dampness forming around the table near Stacey's crotch. This sorority pledge then went over to Danielle and whispered in her ear. Danielle rushed over and noticed the same thing as the former pledge.

Danielle bent over and whispered into Stacey's ear.

"Do you like this Stacey?"

Stacey shook her head and blurted out, "No, no, no you pervert!"

"Stacey you're still grinding against your panties, you say you don't like it, but I can see otherwise." Danielle taunted again

"STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU BITCH!" Stacey spat, still gently humping, grinding herself on her own stretched panties.

"Should I tell everyone how much you are enjoying this? Maybe then, we'd be even, I KNOW you've been sleeping with Craig." Danielle revealing that she knew that Stacey had been sleeping with her boyfriend.

The former pledge put her hand up to her lips in awe, now the whole story was presenting itself, Danielle was getting revenge on Stacey.

"HOW!?" Stacey said with surprise.

"I saw your texts on his phone, weeks ago! You think he's going to leave me for YOU!" Danielle said giving Stacey a slap in the exposed ass.

Stacey tried to reply but just seemed to grunt, her hips began to gyrate more, she was clearly losing control of herself, unable to stop arousing herself, even with an onlooking crowd.

"Hey, look at Stacey, she likes this!" Danielle yelled out.

Marcy then appeared front and center with her own dedicated camera, she made a comment that seemed to get Stacey even more aroused. "I am recording this in HD!"

Danielle spoke out again, "This bitch, gets off on being humiliated!"

"NOOOOOO!" Stacey cried out, still gyrating her hips, now panting and groaning heavily.

"THIS IS WHY SHE WAS SO FUCKED UP WITH THE PLEDGES! SHE WAS LIVING VICARIOUSLY THOUGH THEM!" Danielle yelled out.

The crowd laughed and taunted Stacey and she just seemed to get even more aroused, her body was shaking the table once again, but instead of struggling against her bondage, Stacey was now twisting and contorting herself as to arouse herself.

As time went on, the crowd continued to taunt the shamefully aroused beauty, and the more they taunted the more she seemed to get closer to climaxing. As Stacey moaned out in ecstasy, her face became flush with a combination of both intense embarrassment and arousal, Danielle emerged again with scissors. Just as Stacey was about to reach her climax her wedgied panties were cut. Stacey's eyes were no longer covered by the panties. A desperate and pathetic Stacey could for the first time see the crowd of tormentor's clearly. The pledges Stacey had tormented just yesterday looked at her, laughing amongst each other. Countless frat boys and sorority girls stood around taking pictures with their phones, Craig was amongst them. Marcy was there with her HD video recorder. Stacey was humiliated, more humiliated than she had ever been in her life, yet she also had an animalistic and unstoppable drive to finish what she had started. Stacey's shame and humiliation only led her to be aroused more than she had ever been before.

Danielle dropped Stacey's cut and soaking wet panties to the ground, making an exaggerated look of disgust on her face.

"Let me go! I NEED TO FINISH!" Stacey pleaded as the crowd laughed and called Stacey degrading names.

It was Danielle that unbolted one of Stacey's hands. "Go ahead, finish what you started, in front of this large crowd of onlookers, just remember you will be videotaped and there will be an indelible reminder of your own perversion and humiliation!"

Before Danielle could even finish her statement, Stacey had wedged her hand in between her bound legs and was very desperately rubbing herself and gyrating her hips. Stacey's blonde hair was matted against her face, she moaned louder and louder, the crowd egged Stacey on, while simultaneously taunting her with degrading insults. Each degrading insult spurred Stacey to become more aroused. Stacey grimaced and cursed at the taunting crowd. Yet when Stacey let out her own orgasmic scream the crowd seemed to be quiet, just taking in Stacey's pure ecstasy. Her moaning voice pierced through the heavens, stopping pedestrians outside of the sorority mansion.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!"

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Stacey seemed to have a seizure, her ass and legs jiggled, her eyes rolled back in her head, and when Stacey was finally done with what looked like the most intense orgasm anyone had ever witnessed, she passed out, nude with her juices dripping and forming a puddle below her.

The party was dying down when Stacey finally woke up, she awoke to various beer cans and red solo cups balancing on her naked flesh. The metal irons that bound her was removed. The cans and cups crashed to the ground. Sobbing, Stacey was filled with post coital shame, she could not believe how far she let herself be degraded, she also felt as though she would never have an orgasm as powerful again, her greatest shame and her greatest fantasy had come true. Stacey's legs shook as she walked upstairs to her room. When she entered she was surprised to see the pledges that she was tormenting the day before.

One of the young pledges spoke, "So, we were like told that we get your room, and um like if you want to stay in the sorority, you have to be our personal bitch!"

Stacey looked at the young pledges pleadingly, until another pledge spoke.

"First order of business, you get on your knees and worship our feet!"

Stacey felt a twinge of arousal set in yet again, her bottom lip quivered, Stacey realized that this was going to be her life for her senior year in college. Stacey could not resist, she dropped to her knees and began removing one of the young pledge's shoes. Stacey couldn't believe it, but as she trepidatiously pressed her tongue against the young sorority girl's foot she felt her juices flowing again. It wasn't long before Stacey was greedily sucking her former victim's toes and stroking herself simultaneously.

"No orgasms unless we say!" One pledge taunted. Stacey stopped stroking herself, and let herself frustratingly become more and more aroused without allowing herself release.

jlorthia
jlorthia
171 Followers