The Hazing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,729 Followers

Pam reveled in the soft feel of Donna's tongue. She was starting slowly but was quickly exploring more. It took only a moment more before they were rolling on the bed and writhing on top of each other like wrestlers vying for the championship. They would moan and gasp and lick and rub various parts of their bodies together then kiss and moan again.

They froze like statues when they heard a man's voice say, "What the hell's going on here?" They looked up deliriously, almost in a drunken haze. Pam was under Donna, facing the head of the bed. Donna was facing the foot of the bed. Her legs were spread over Pam's head and she had been kissing Pam's ass. For a second they had both been terribly frightened that they had been caught, then they both felt their passion building to a frenzy when they knew they had the men with hard cocks they had wanted earlier.

"Hi George," Pam panted. She smiled and licked her lips with her tongue. She thought Donna might be too shocked at getting caught doing something like this with another woman to say anything at first, but she had a good feeling Donna would get over it when she enticed the guys into banging them.

George was standing in the doorway with a huge grin on his face and Al was coming in right behind him. He had gone to the kitchen first to get a Mountain Dew.

"Holy shit," he said when he saw the two naked girls locked together on the bed.

George stepped forward, unbuckling his belt. "It's a beautiful day for a gang bang," he said.

Pam squirmed anxiously. She was still breathing hard and she was warm all over like she was in heat. Her shoulders were between Donna's thighs and she was trapped under Donna's body. She could see the bulge of an erection in George's pants and that gave her another flash of warmth that made her toes curl. She had never done it with either one of these guys. They were both friends of Donna's and she was sure Donna had spent plenty of time getting naked with both of them and probably at the same time more than once.

He went to the foot of the bed to give his attention to Donna. Pam couldn't see what they were doing, although he could hear them kissing and mumbling about something. She had her eyes on Al, the big football player who was coming toward her.

"Want some?" he said, holding out the bottle of Mountain Dew.

"Yeah," Pam sighed. She held her mouth open slightly and her eyes turned up to his. Al touched the end of the plastic bottle against her lips. It was wet with his saliva. He tilted the bottle up, poured the sweet liquid into her mouth and she swallowed. He pulled it away and she licked her lips. She reached up for the button on the front of his jeans while he put the bottle on the edge of the dresser near the bed. She could see a long, thick bulge in the front of his pants, too, and she wanted to get her lips around it.

From the other end of the bed she heard Donna moan, "Put it in my mouth," and she knew Donna wanted the same thing. The next thing she heard was a deep moan from Donna and a noisy slurping and smacking lips and she knew Donna was getting that hard cock in her mouth.

Al turned back to her, surprised that she was already opening his pants. He chuckled at her and she smiled back at him. He stood still to let her open them all the way.

"You want it bad, don't you?" he said. He reached down and held her chin in his big, strong, calloused hand, gently caressing her cheek with his thumb.

Pam rubbed the lump of his cock with her fingers and he pushed his hips out closer to her. "Yes," she said in a deep, husky voice she never knew she had. "I need it really bad." She pulled down his zipper and peeled open the front of his pants like a banana. Her small hand reached in, feeling around for his pole, and when she found it she pulled it out like she was hauling a small animal out of its burrow. It hung right in front of her face and she paused for a moment to admire the shape and size of the stiff, erect piece of flesh. Al had a penis to be proud of. She could not judge a man solely by the size of his appendage but she could judge the appendage on its own.

It had a healthy length and thickness, comparable to the healthy size of the man to whom it was attached. The swollen head was a deep purple color and the taut skin was shiny even in the soft light. Her hand was around the shaft and stroked slowly. Thick, blue veins stuck out above the surface of the muscle and pulsed rapidly. The skin of the shaft itself was a darker color, which she had come to learn came from years of use either with his own hands or the various body parts of a number of women. This evidence that he was a very sexual person heightened the intensity of her desire to extend the wear of his tool with her own various body parts.

"Are you going to suck it or look at it?" Al said sarcastically.

jallen944
jallen944
1,729 Followers
12