The Hazing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers

"Take her to the fourth room," the soft voiced girl told the big guy. "Be gentle with her." The hood moved as he nodded silently. She stood back. He lifted Pam and hoisted her over his shoulders like she was nothing more than a sack of old clothes he was taking home to his parents to be washed. He carried her out a back door.

The double doors opened and Julianna led in Beverly, wearing a skin tight, red satin jump suit with cutaways in all the important places.

An orgasm roused Pam out of her sleep, waking her from an interesting dream in which she was screwing three men with cocks bigger and harder than she ever could have imagined, one dick in her mouth, one in her cunt and one in her asshole. They were not just men, but robots, cold skinned machines with cocks that never quit working, no matter how hard or how often she came.

She tried not to pay attention to the fact that she couldn't figure out what bed she was in or why she was in such an uncomfortable position, at least not until the orgasm ended. Memories of what had happened to her brought her back to reality with a shock, cutting off her orgasm just at the peak, the very best part. Her eyes snapped open so she could get her bearings, but the world was still dark. It took her forever to realize she was blindfolded. The uncertainty made her feel more frightened than excited. She began to fear that she had sunk herself into danger, unable to move or see to protect herself.

The bed was comfortably soft and warm. Her head was on the mattress, and a pillow was stuffed under her belly to raise her hips up. Her arms were still tied uncomfortably behind her back and her ankles were still bound tightly together. She tried to roll over and felt a sharp pain in her ass. The huge dildos were still buzzing inside her, although they weren't as cold as she remembered them being. They did, however, make her feel stretched open.

In the next room down the hallway, Christine's moans echoed through the thick door. Julianna was coming down the hallway and stopped to listen. Christine was gagged, but that didn't stop her moans. Julianna smiled, pleased that Christine was so obviously enjoying herself. She was their first virgin to pledge in over twenty years.

She continued to the next room, where she opened a spy hole in the door to see how Pam was doing. She was moving, so it was obvious she was awake. Julianna closed the spyhole and moved off, planning to send someone in to Pam's room to remove the dildos and make her ready for the first assault.

jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers
12