The Hazing Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

He was pulling it out and shoving it back in savagely, exactly the opposite of what he was doing when he had it in her cunt. She felt that orgasm building inside her like it was a boat in the distance she could see moving imperceptibly toward her. The wait for it to arrive was agonizing, especially since she knew how good it was going to be. The pain she was feeling as he jammed her with his cock must have masked the intensity of it, because her climax snuck up and exploded inside her. She never even felt his orgasm gushing inside her.

The next thing she did feel was his hefty cock sliding out of her asshole. He left her a quivering mass of abused flesh. He was panting, she could hear that. Fucking her like that seemed to take a lot out of him.

His sweaty skin separated from hers like they were stuck together with glue. He pushed down on her ass and her back to get himself up, and he climbed off the bed. She listened to him moving around the room, heard a door open, heard some voices in the hall she couldn't make out, then nothing.

She pulled on the ropes. They wouldn't budge. "Are you going to fuck me again?" she said, hoping to find out what the guy had in mind. He didn't answer. "Are you there?" No response. "Shit."

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers
12