The Head Boy's Fag Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he watched the aftermath of the coupling, he saw that both men were sweating from their exertions and that they remained immobile in that strange embrace for several minutes. Then suddenly, as if startled they rolled over and Mottram's eyes alighted on the enquiring face of his fag: "Lattymer-Smith, what are you doing snooping around in here; get out immediately and I will deal with you later. Finish getting the place straightened up after tea." In spite of Mottram's superficially imperious manner, Lattymer-Smith detected an undertone of panic in his fagmaster's voice. Something was not quite right; what precisely, he did not know, but he divined that he something was wrong and that he now somehow held power over his sadistic fagmaster. It was just a feeling, but it was there and he did not now feel afraid of what might happen at his next encounter with the Head Boy.

His suspicions were confirmed when he received no further orders from the Head Boy that day and the next time he saw him was on Sunday morning when he brought him his hot water for shaving. "Lattymer-Smith," began Mottram, emolliently, as the fag brought in his breakfast, "I think it might better if we both forgot the incident you saw yesterday afternoon, don't you? After all, we don't want any tale telling running around the school, do we? So, can we say that the incident never happened?"

Lattymer-Smith realised that he was right. Mottram was embarrassed to have been seen by his fag and wanted the matter to go no further. He did not know the significance of what he had seen, but he now knew that it was something which was clearly forbidden and if broadcast and picked up by the wrong ears, Mottram and Thompson would be in trouble. Of course, what Mottram, in his eagerness to kill the incident stone dead, had not comprehended was that his fag was totally ignorant of matters sexual. And so by his own overt eagerness to set the matter aside; to have it forgotten; Mottram had reinforced his fag's view that he had witnessed something which broke one of the cardinal rules of the school.

"So, Lattymer-Smith, can we say that matter is forgotten." said Mottram; the undertone of desperation was still detectable in his voice.

Hi fag replied: "Mottram you need say no more; the matter is forgotten; you have my word. And gentlemen do not break their word, nor do they indulge in tale-bearing and I am a gentleman."

Mottram winced inwardly as he took note of that last phrase in which his fag had gently emphasised the pronoun "I". He clearly understood all that that simple inflection implied. The implication cut its hearer to the quick. It was as mentally painful to Mottram as had been the thrashings he had given his fag. In one well turned phrase, with one emphasised word, Lattymer Smith had changed their relationship forever.

"Thanks very much, Lattymer-Smith. I knew you were a sport!"

THE END