The Headliner and the Housegirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her fans never even look at her face," said Karen.

"Well ... I don't really like the idea of altering my body that way," said Susan.

"It's show biz," said Karen. "After a few years, you can have your boobs cut down again. I did."

"Well ... I kinda like my life here," said Susan. "I have my regular customers, the money is okay..."

Karen met Susan's gaze with steely eyes. "You'd have at least two thousand in your pocket every single night. That's before you count what you'd get for a lap dance like this ... and it'd be a lot more than that twenty I gave you."

Susan stopped dancing. She sat down across from Karen. Finally, she spoke.

"Where do I sign?"

-------------------------------

"Dave, watch the road," said Vicky, teasing him. "If you don't stop trying to steal looks at my chest, you're going to plow into a parked car."

"Was I that obvious?" Dave asked, blushing.

"You'd be obvious to a blind man," smiled Vicky. She enjoyed being appreciated like this by an avid tit-man. It was much nicer than letting a gaggle of guys gawk at you in a sweaty, smelly strip joint. "Is your video store a Blockbuster?"

"Nope!" said Dave, with pride. "I can't stand those damn national chain stores."

"Why?" asked Vicky. "Because they crush the little guy?"

"No," said Dave. "What bugs me is all that 'family-friendly' bullshit. Who are they trying to kid? Being able to watch dirty movies in your own home is what put video on the map. Sure, I have the new releases and the cartoons and the exercise videos and all that stuff. But I like having my back room, where guys — and girls — know they can get some real old-fashioned heavy breathing entertainment."

"Good for you!" said Vicky. "Yeah, those holier-than-thou types give me a pain, too! I have an idea."

"What?" asked Dave.

"Why don't I be the back room hostess?" asked Vicky, leaning forward. "Don't you think that would bring some of those lonely guys in on a Saturday night?"

"You bet it would!" called Dave. "It's a hell of an idea. Tori, come with me and let's open up the store early. I think we're going to do us some business today!"

Vicky laughed. This could be fun. It had to beat shaking what you got in front of paying customers. And risking some slimy guy following you around.

And this Dave was nice. Sure, he leered at her, but he liked her. A lot. Vicky decided this guy might be worth further exploration. Starting with what he had in his pants.

-------------------------------------

Karen brought Susan her dinner as she lay in what had been Vicky's room at the Howard Johnson. The implant surgery had gone well, the doctor said. But since so much saline had been added to each breast — more than 500cc — he suggested that Susan stay in bed for at least a week. After that, he told her, she'd have to have help learning to walk with her new center of gravity. Karen hoped in that two weeks, she could also learn to dance like a big titty feature dancer! But right now, Susan couldn't even think about that.

"This must be costing you a fortune!" said Susan, after thanking her new manager for the meal.

"Not as much as it'd cost me to lose Vicky Syn!" she smiled. "How do you feel?"

"Okay, I guess," said Susan. She looked at her bandaged chest. "It's hard to believe that's all gonna be me."

"It is gonna be you, and you're gonna learn how to use it!" laughed Karen. "Susan, I have to ask you something. I've invested in you. You're looking at that investment right now. I have to know that you're going to stick with it, and not waltz out of here on a whim. I want to be assured that you're ready to be Vicky Syn."

"I signed the contract, didn't I?" said Susan.

"Yes, you did," agreed Karen. "But so did Vicky. I need to hear it from you."

"I am going to be Vicky Syn," said Susan. "I promise."

"Good," answered Karen. "I'm glad to hear it."

"Hey, Karen..." said Susan, almost in a whisper. "What do I say ... when guys ask if they're real?"

"You say sure, they're real," said Karen. "Real expensive! Come on, eat. Then get some sleep. I'll tell you about the things Vicky was known for. It'll help you be her."

"You still don't know where she is?" asked Susan.

"I don't," said Karen.

"Aren't you worried?" said Susan.

"Maybe a little," said Karen. "But hell, she made her bed. She can lie it. After all, she can take care of herself! She's a big girl."

"She sure is," agreed Susan. "And now — so am I!"

"See you in the morning," said Karen on her way out. "Call me if you need anything. I'm just across the hall."

Susan smiled a little wistfully. "What I need is fucking," she said. "You can't help me there, can you?"

"Nope. Sorry," said Karen. "Wrong equipment. But, Susan ... when those titties heal? Can I ... try them out?"

Susan was at first a little shocked ... then a little turned on. "Okay," she said finally.

-------------------------------

Victoria opened the front door to Dave's video store. "'Morning!" she chirped.

"Hey, where you been?" Dave asked. "I was worried. You'd already left when I got up."

Tori smiled. "Last night put you out of comission, did it?" she teased. "Here you go," she said, handing him a bag.

"What's this?" Dave asked.

"Oh, just your favorite," said Tori. "Vanilla frosted long john, from the bakery, not the donut shop."

"And a large coffee, one shot of cream, no sugar?" asked Dave, digging in.

"Right," said Tori. "And the coffee is from the donut shop. Theirs is the best."

"You know, I think the coffee from the donut sh..." Dave stopped. "Did you just say that?"

"I think so," said Tori.

"You know ... Tori," stammered Dave. "I think you and I are starting to ... to..."

The bell indicating the entrance of a customer interrupted Dave.

Tori looked at the man who came in and walked behind the counter to whisper in Dave's ear. "I remember this guy from last Friday," she told him. "He likes the porn tapes with anal themes ... but he's embarassed. He'll ask me to help him."

The well-dressed man walked up to the counter and cleared his throat.

"Can I..." Dave began. Tori elbowed him in the stomach, and spoke up. "Yes?"

The man just gestured toward the back room. Tori bounced through the door, the customer following. Minutes later, he emerged with copies of Ass The World Turns, A Little Behind In Her Work, and Butt Noooo! Dave checked him out and he went home happy. Tori walked back to the front room.

"You really make them feel at ease, don't you?" said Dave, with admiration.

"A few popped buttons and a lean forward goes a long way," said Tori, with a sexy smirk.

"You know, this is some business relationship we've got here, you and me," said Dave.

"Yeah," agreed Tori. "But it could be a lot more, Dave..."

Dave practically jumped. "Tori, I have to call the distributor for that new line of big bust tapes. I gotta go." He retreated to his office.

Tori sighed. Her sorrow was interrupted by the entrance of another customer. "Could you show me something specific ... in the back room?" he asked. "I think you've got what I need."

"Oh, I know I do," said Tori, holding her chest high. "Come with me," she said, wiggling her way into the back room.

------------------------------

Susan took a few steps, hesitatingly — across the stage of the club.

"That's it," encouraged Karen. "You look good, baby."

"Yeah?" Susan asked, getting a little more confident. On her next few steps, she gave her new boobs a few preliminary shakes.

"Oooh!" cried Karen. "That's gonna make the tit men creammmmm."

"They ain't seen nothin' yet!" called Susan, starting to sway her hips, too. "Gimme some music!"

Karen put on a funk selection with a strong beat. Susan's movements became even more sensual. "I should warn you, Karen," she said as she moved. "I was never much of a dancer."

"That's okay," smiled the manager. "Neither was Vicky. But when you've got gallon-size milk jugs like that, all you have to be able to do is walk upright and count to eight!"

"I can do that. Watch this!" said Susan. "Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" She swayed in time nicely and kept counting out loud. Soon she was able to bounce her left tit on "six", and her right tit on "eight"!

"Very nice," said Karen. "It's too bad we had to cancel the Boston bookings — but I know you're going to be Vicky Syn in time to open here!" Susan experimented with leaning forward while she danced without falling over. Karen kept talking. "Listen a minute and keep dancing. I want to tell you what Vicky did for lap dances in the V.I.P. room. Look at this." Karen got what looked like a silk handkerchief out of her purse.

"Wow," marveled Susan. "Looks expensive."

"It's not," said Karen. "Imitation."

"But what about the embroidery?" said Susan, stopping her tentative dance to get a closer look. "It's got 'Vicky Syn' and a pair of red lips embroidered on black silk."

"Nah, that's stamped on, or silk-screened, or something," said Karen. "I'm sure because I've got millions of them. Every time Vicky does a lap dance, she will — you will — discreetly get the man's cock out of his pants..."

"Uh-huh..." said Susan, starting to sway sexily again.

"Take one of these handkerchiefs and jerk him off," whispered Karen. "Discreetly. It's not legal in every city."

"Yes," said Susan.

"After he comes, give it to him," said Karen. "A souvenir take-home Vicky Syn silk handkerchief. With his very own milky white cum showing up against the black material!"

"Oh, that's good," said Susan.

"Can you do it?" asked Karen.

"I can," said Susan. "I can be Vicky Syn. You just watch me..." Her dancing became less like musical performance and more like simulated sex.

God, she will be a magnificent Vicky Syn, Karen thought. Look at her. So young, so sexy ... so busty. Karen thought Susan's brand-new forty-eight-inch, permanently hard-nippled models were even more enticing than the real Vicky's mammary monsters.

Karen reached to the corners of her mouth and wiped away a bit of spittle. My god, thought Karen. Those tits on that girl are making my mouth water. Karen stepped onto the edge of the stage of THE SHOWROOM.

"Hey, Susan," said Karen. "Come here."

"What is it?" said Susan, nearly mesmerizing herself with the constant motion of her new boobs. She shimmied as she approached her manager. When they were nearly tit to tit, Karen put her hands up and hefted the impressive weight of Susan's big new titties.

"One thing you should always do," whispered Karen, "is make sure the nipples are their maximum length..." She practically vacuumed one into her mouth. "...And prime hardness. Adds to the aesthetics of the dance." Karen used her tongue to twirl the other nipple 'til it tingled.

"God, Karen, that's marvelous!" said Susan. "Do some more." Karen obliged.

"You'll learn," said Karen, in between slurps, "that the more you get in tune with your tits ... the more you start to enjoy your endowments..." Karen's teeth gently teased Susan's still hardening nips. "The more you'll start to feel everything that's happening to your boobies right between your legs." Karen's strong hand covered Susan's pussy. She wiped it from bottom to top and raised the now soaking hand up to both's girls' mouths — and noses.

"Oh, my God," said Susan. "It smells, doesn't it?"

"Yes, isn't it marvelous?" purred Karen, now lowering her face to her protege's cunt and opening wide. Karen continued to work Susan's nipples with the thumbs and forefingers of each hand and she drank deeply at the well of Susan's womanhood. Susan rumbled with the beginnings of a juicy orgasm. It nearly knocked her off her feet. Both women settled down comfortably on the carpeted stage.

"Vicky," whispered Karen. Susan was thrilled that her manager was calling her Vicky. It made her feel like a goddess of sex.

"Yes, baby?" answered Susan.

"Take your nipple and make it dance on my clit ... will you?" Karen said dreamily.

"Oh, yeah," said Susan, lustily. When the bartender arrived to open the club, Susan was lying on the floor, while Karen sat up, bucking her body against Susan's tit, which was buried among her manager's private parts. Karen was practically singing "Boom! Titty, boom! Titty, boom!" as she rode Susan's knocker.

"'Scuse us," explained Karen, as she wiggled past the bartender, who had taken a seat near the stage for the best view. "Just checking out my investment. Need help with that so it doesn't bump into the bar while you work?" she offered, pointing at the bartender's crotch.

Karen and the bartender disappeared into a storage room while Susan went to the dressing room to change!

-------------------------------

"New stuff comin' in!" hollered the delivery man as he pushed open the door to Dave's video store. He had to holler — the audio from a promotional tape showing previews of upcoming releases filled the room. 'If you see only one film this year...' said the tape's breathless announcer, 'make it this one!' The delivery man brought the cardboard box to the counter where Dave and Victoria were gazing at each other. "Anybody home?" he joked when no one seemed to notice him.

"Oh! Sorry, pal. What is it?" asked Dave.

"Back-room stuff," said the delivery man, confidentially.

"Ah. Tori, show him where it goes," said Dave, and Victoria led the man back. In a minute, the delivery man emerged.

"Dave, you got it bad for this girl," he commented on his way out.

"Why do you say that?" Dave wanted to know.

"Because you were staring at her eyes," teased the man. "Not her tits! See ya next week." And he was off.

Dave thought about what he'd said. Maybe he was right. Maybe he was! Maybe the time had come to tell Tori just how he felt! He strode into the back room.

'Explore new worlds! Study new life forms!' hyped the preview tape announcer, in praise of a space epic.

Victoria was taking VHS tapes from the carton that had just been delivered. Dave spoke up. "Tori! I have something to tell you!"

"No, Dave," said Tori. "I think I have something to tell you." She held up the tape cover. There was a magnificently endowed blonde, gazing into the camera and licking her lips. The tape's title was Original Syn.

Dave knew immediately. His eyes went from the tape case to Tori's eyes. "You?" he asked.

Victoria nodded. "Victoria's my real name. Victoria Bardenwerper, but I used Vicky Syn professionally. My God, you must hate me!" She couldn't meet his eyes.

Dave bolted from the back room.

Vicky's eyes filled with tears. She had lost him for sure.

In what must have been fifteen seconds, Dave ran back into the back room.

"What's going on?" Vicky asked.

"I just put up the 'CLOSED FOR LUNCH' sign and locked the door," said Dave. "Tori — Vicky — I gotta have you. Here! Now!"

Dave didn't even stop to turn off the preview tape. 'More action than ever before!' called the announcer, with an excitement that rivaled Dave's.

Dave pulled Victoria's thin T-shirt out of the waistband of her tight jeans. He tore the garment from her with almost enough force to cause severe neck injury.

Fortunately, Vicky was as eager as he. She was topless in no time. Dave lifted both breasts to experience their lovely weight, and poked at their realistic softness.

'You'll feel like you're really there,' said the tape's announcer.

"My God," Dave said in a reverent whisper. "You'd think these were really yours!"

"They are really mine," she snapped good-naturedly. "In a way. But right now, baby..." She eased his widening mouth over her hardening nipple. "...they're yours!"

"Mmmmmmm," said Dave. At least, that was all that came out. He sucked her hard, thoughtfully alternating attention between her two nipples. They were chillingly accurate arousal gauges. When they were hard enough to poke someone's eye out, Vicky grabbed Dave forcefully at the crotch. Dave fell back against a rack of video tapes — where a sign helpfully pointed out to customers that this section was devoted to Boobs And Buns.

"Keep sucking, sweety," she cooed, easing the pants off her hips — and her lovers'. "But jam that thing in me. I need it. I'll give you what you need."

'Enter a world you won't believe!' encouraged the preview tape.

"Mmmm? Mmmmm!" agreed Dave, happily. Vicky pushed the vast acreage of her bosom all around Dave's face, emphasizing all that made Vicky so sexy to him. She pushed her comfortable cushions together to allow him to snag both of her nipples in his mouth at the same time. And she pummeled their pubic bones together with wild abandon until Dave unleashed a major load inside her.

"Oh, my God," sighed Dave, finally letting Vicky's still-hard nipples fall free. "That was fantastic."

Vicky stood up and scampered to the next video shelf, her vast bosom leading the way. Small movements from Vicky yielded big movement on her torso. She lay on the floor in between the rack labeled OF INTEREST TO COUPLES and another labeled HOT AND HEAVY. "C'mere!" she teased. "Any little-titted girl could do that. I want to show you things that only big bombastic babies like these can do!" She slammed her enhanced sex-symbols together with an audible 'clap'.

Dave ran over, his flaccid member waving in the breeze. "I'm ready!" he called, taking it in his own hands like a weapon.

"Oh, look!" she laughed, "It deserves a round of applause," she teased, continuing to 'clap' her big breasts together. "Let's bring it back for an encore!"

"I'll show you just where it wants to go," called Dave.

"I'll bet I know," smiled Vicky.

'He's back,' the tape announcer was heard to say. 'And this time it's personal.'

Dave dropped his rod between Vicky's exaggerated boobs. Vicky purred like a predator capturing its prey, and pushed their royal hugeness around his cock. It became hard even before contact — as though triggered by the very idea of being caught in such a soft and sexy trap. Dave raised himself onto his knees and began sawing back and forth. Vicky had a hilarious time trying to capture the head in her mouth on every upstroke.

"Here it comes," bellowed Dave. "Don't drink it," he advised. "Decorate yourself with it!"

Vicky raised her upper body on one elbow and grabbed Dave's cock with her other hand. She cooed and slurped at it as she glided it over every sexy inch of her expanded acreage. "Do you think my nipples are hard enough, lover?" she teased.

"Only one way to tell," said Dave.

"Right," said Vicky. "I'll check 'em with the head of your cock!" she called. One poke unleashed what seemed like a gallon on her left boob, and then a gallon on her right. Dave collapsed, totally spent. Vicky rubbed it in like so much Jergen's hand lotion.

'...Coming soon to video and DVD,' commented the announcer.

"Wow," said Dave finally.

"This keeps them soft and manageable," joked Vicky.

Dave sat up with a start. "Try something?" he asked Vicky eagerly. "I've never had a girl big-busted enough ... or wild enough ... to try this. But I always wondered if it were possible."

"Sure! What?" Vicky asked.

"Come here," he said, leading her to a rack of tapes. "Stand up."

Vicky did, with the expected bounce such a sudden action was likely to cause.

"Here," said Dave, clearing out all the tapes on one side of the rack at tit-level. "Hold on." He walked to the other aisle and cleared out the tapes in the same spot on the other side. "Now!" he said, sticking his face through the resulting opening. "Stick them in here. I want a taste!"

'There's nothing quite like an evening at the movies!' said the preview tape's announcer, warmly.

Vicky laughed and obeyed. Dave payed avid oral attention to her titties through the video rack for several more minutes. Finally, they leaned against the shipment of Vicky's Original Syn and necked like two high-school lovers.