The Headmaster Ch. 09

Story Info
Chapter 9. The Sub Club.
3.8k words
4.56
30k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers

Chapter 9. The Sub Club.

A few days after my wife's escapade with Jo's slave, I answered the doorbell to see Jo standing there.

"Come in." I said. "What brings you over here on a Thursday night?"

She walked in, said "I'm doing fine." and patted me on the crotch. "Just wanted to ask you something."

"Anything." I said, chuckling at the little crotch tap.

"How good a slave is your little favorite at school?"

"Pretty good. I haven't been too rough on her yet, but she loves both boys and girls, uses toys, helped me be a little rough with another girl, and is very obedient. Why?"

"I have my regular meeting with my slave club tomorrow and we could use another young girl, so I thought of you. I would be introducing the two of you and you'd have to be her master and she would have to be up to all the things done in the club."

"Like what?"

"Well, we use bondage, light physical abuse, and any master can have sex with any slave and can make his slave perform sex on another master or with any other slave. We have 6 members now, with four women, since we women started it, and two men. The four women have three men and one woman slave, and the two men have women slaves. We have decided that we need more men masters with women slaves. I told them that I would approach you. Any misgivings? Do you think you want to try it? We are willing to give you a one night trial run tomorrow if you so desire and it will only involve a little sex."

"I think I'd love that. I'll approach Christy tomorrow. What would the light physical abuse consist of?"

"Usually, there is spanking, some titty and pussy clamping and clothespins, some bondage by cuffs and ropes, and things like that. Nothing too terrible. We have decided that we don't want to leave too many markings on the subs and we aren't that hard core that we are into needles yet."

"Okay, give me the particulars and I'll call you tomorrow afternoon." I said, just licking my lips at this. She gave me the information and left.

The next day I had Christy paged to my office at the end of the school day. I was returning from a teaching meeting when I walked into my office, expecting her to be there already. No sign of her. I went to my desk and realized she was hiding under it, completely naked.

"Hello, master." She said. "Would you like a blowjob?"

Even if she said no to the Sub Club, I knew that I was going to have fun with this girl.

"Not right now. I have something to discuss with you." I pulled her out from under the desk. Unfortunately, this gorgeous young thing was so distracting that even while trying to discuss the Sub Club with her I was getting a boner. "There is a small master-slave club that meets every so often that I want to take you to. It consists of some minor bondage and torture, and a lot of sex. Are you willing to do this?"

Her eyes glowed and she smiled. "Whatever you say, Master." And she got down on her knees and started unbuttoning my pants. She could see my hard on and decided that it needed relief.

"Not now." I said as I pulled her to her feet. "The first meeting is tonight at 8, so go back, get well cleaned up, including an enema, and be ready for me to pick you up at 7:30. Now go!" and I slapped her wondrous ass.

"I'll be ready, Master." She said and got dressed and left.

I picked Christy up at 7:30 and she was a sight to behold.

Her makeup and hair were fixed like she was going out on a date. Her clothes consisted of a light silk blouse without a bra and a short skirt, with no hose. I checked and she was not wearing panties. Definitely a hottie!

We arrived at the appointed time at the provided address. It looked like a warehouse on the edge of an industrial district. We went to the door next to where all the cars were parked and tried to go in. It was locked. Immediately someone looked out. It was Jo. She let us in and directed us to the room at the end of the large open warehouse.

When we entered the room, from what Jo had told me, it looked like everyone else was already present. Everyone was aligned in a circle sitting on chairs with the slaves sitting or kneeling next to the master on the floor. She made introductions to the other masters, but ignored the slaves. They were all naked. She turned to Christy and said, "Slaves are not allowed clothes in here. Go over there and take off all your clothes." She pointed to the area where there was a desk and some chairs. There were already a bunch of clothes there. I took notice to see that there were only 5 masters present, 4 of them women, so one of the men was absent.

When the naked Christy returned and sat on the floor next to me, Jo turned to her and said, "Your slave name is Blondie. Any time we are in here, you will answer to it, respond to it, and obey your master at all times. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." she answered, figuring it safe to call her that.

"Very good." Jo said. "Come into the center. You will be restrained."

Christy went into the center very obediently and let Jo restrain her. There was a large bar about 7 feet off the ground with two cuffs hanging down. Jo put her hands in the cuffs. Then, on the ground, there were two tie-downs and Jo pulled out two sets of cuffs and cuffed her ankles to the tie-downs. She was now spread out with her arms and legs about 3 feet apart each. She could still stand, but not lower her arms very much.

Jo turned to me and said. "In order to be initiated into the club your slave has to submit to three masters and/or his/her slave. It's their choice who participates. We drew lots and Mistress Joyce, Master George, and Mistress Jenny will initiate her. So let's start with Mistress Joyce. Mistress Joyce, who will participate?"

"Slave." she said and then turned to her slave. "Go fuck her pussy."

I looked at her very young male slave. He was young, in good shape, and had a normal size dick. He stood up and Mistress Joyce stroked his cock until it was hard. He walked up to Christy, held her thighs apart and immediately thrust up into her. She grimaced at the lack of lubrication, but didn't say anything. As he fucked her she started moaning and he tried to look like it was just business. Christy's tits were flopping around and the slave boy didn't do anything else except hold her thighs and fuck her. He came in about 3 minutes and left her hanging here, with cum dripping down her thighs.

Jo pointed to the next master. "George, who will participate?" George looked at the young Christy and at his young slave and decided he wanted the fun, so he said, "I will. Lower her so I can fuck her mouth."

Jo walked over to the wall where there was a small winch that adjusted the height of the bar. She lowered it until Christy was on her knees. While she was doing that George had taken out his cock and had his slave girl suck him to hardness. He then walked over to Christy and checked her out. He walked around behind her and ran his hands down her back to her ass. He stuck his finger up between her legs. He walked around front and grabbed her tits and pulled on the nipples. Christy moaned.

"I want you to lick my balls and suck my dick and swallow every bit of my cum." He said to her.

"Yes, Master." Christy responded.

He pushed his crotch into her face and lifted his dick. Christy licked and sucked on his balls and ran her tongue all over them. She must have been doing a good job because he kept saying "Oh, yeah, slave, lick those balls." Then he pulled his dick down and pointed it at her mouth. She opened and he jammed it in until she gagged. She reacted by jerking her head back and he immediately grabbed her by the hair and said "No, no. Don't you back off my dick. Deep throat it and swallow it, but don't you ever back off." He started really face-fucking her then. He was jamming it into her mouth and she would gag, but try to limit her reaction as he kept up his rhythm of thrusting. He was thrusting and thrusting for what seemed like 10 minutes. Christy had tears running down her face from the gag reflex and her mascara was running down in little dark streaks, but she didn't say anything. Finally, he went stiff and jerked his load into her mouth and she swallowed it all. He left his dick in there until he started going pretty soft and then pulled it out of her mouth. He looked down at her and said "Good job, slave." and slapped her across the face. It left a red hand print.

My own dick had been hard for a while, and I wondered how long I could take this. Next up was Mistress Jenny, who had a male slave.

Without even waiting for Jo to say anything, Mistress Jenny stood up and whispered something to her slave. He nodded. She then took off all her clothes and walked over to Christy dragging her slave by his cock. She was a very pretty woman, in her mid-thirties I guessed, who had put on a little weight. Her slave looked a little tougher than most of the ones here, but was a slave, so it was interesting. He had piercings in his eyebrow and several in each ear. He had tattoos in several places. Mistress Jenny said to Jo, "Lower her to the floor." Jo lowered the girl.

When they reached Christy, Mistress Jenny got into the 69 position with Christy and said, "Eat me, bitch" and lowered her pussy to Christy. Christy started eating Mistress Jenny. Once she started getting eaten, Mistress Jenny directed her slave in front of her and sucked his dick until it was hard. Then she said, "Okay, do my ass." He moved around behind her and stuck his dick down toward her asshole. He positioned himself behind her and she said, "Blondie, get my slaves dick and my asshole wet." Christy responded by licking Mistress Jenny's asshole and slathering it with her pussy juices and then licking and wetting the slaves dick. He pushed it into her ass.

I was not directly in line of sight with Christy's pussy, but I noticed it when Mistress Jenny started cramming several fingers into Christy. Christy was going "HMMMFFF!" into Mistress Jenny's pussy and getting slapped in the face by her slaves large balls as he drilled Mistress Jenny's ass. She was getting very filled up and I noticed that Mistress Jenny was concentrating very hard on Christy's pussy.

"C'mon bitch." I heard her say after a few minutes, "Take my fist." Then I knew what was going on. She was trying to cram her entire fist into Christy's pussy. I remembered how tight Christy had been, and I was wondering how that was going to work. Christy was squirming and moving around, but without her hands and feet available, it was difficult for her. She was still eating pussy, and the slave was pounding into Mistress Jenny's asshole while she forced her entire hand into Christy.

I guess it suddenly gave, because she exclaimed, "There you go, take that fist, you little bitch. I knew you were a fisting babe. Take it all, baby. I'm going to fist you til you cum."

My dick was hard as a rock as I watched this scene. Suddenly the slave started groaning and I knew he was going to cum. Mistress Jenny knew it, too, and said "On her face, slave. On her face." And as he started pumping cum, he pulled out and aimed it at Christy's face. He pumped a very large load all over her face, covering her eyes, nose, forehead, and running down into her hair.

"Keep eating, bitch." was all Mistress Jenny said. She was working really hard on Christy's pussy and cramming her fist in and out of her. Suddenly, Christy started moaning and bucking and I knew she was cumming. "That's a girl. Cum for Mistress Jenny." She said.

Just as Christy was reaching her peak, Mistress Jenny jerked her hand out of Christy's pussy and started slapping Christy's clit. She was slapping it hard and Christy pulled off Mistress Jenny's pussy and started yelling "Oh my god, oh my god." And kept jerking and cumming while Mistress Jenny flogged her clit.

When she quit, Mistress Jenny stood up, walked around to Christy's legs, pushed them back as far as she could with her being cuffed, squatted, and pissed all over Christy's pussy. Christy gave a sudden start and then just lay there, trying to ensure that it didn't splash up near her face. Christy could barely see with all the cum on her face and covering part of her eyes. She looked very surprised at the pissing and I know I was. I didn't expect that. When she finished, Mistress Jenny looked down and said, "That's a good piss-cum bitch" and reached down and pinched Christy's nipple hard enough to elicit a groan. Then she went and sat down.

Jo stood up and looked around the room and said only one thing "Votes?"

All the masters put out a thumbs up and Jo turned and said "Welcome to the Sub Club."

Then she went over and uncuffed Christy, who staggered over to where I was. Jo handed her a towel for her face, and Christy used it immediately so that she could see. She wiped down her face the best that she could, and then she tried to wipe off most of the piss on her pussy and running down her legs. I was still turned on and had a very large boner in my pants. Christy sat down on the floor next to me without a word. She looked up at me and smiled a little, but she looked a little stunned.

I looked up when one of the young female slaves appeared in front of me. She was the one female slave of a woman master. I looked up at her. She got on her knees in front of me and said, "Master, my mistress asks that you fuck my ass and cum in it to relieve the pressure of your hard dick." I looked at her. Another girl who was probably only 18 or 19. She was petite, about 5' and maybe 90 pounds. But she was very cute, and her body had just enough curves to be very inviting.

"Yes, of course I'll cum in your ass." I stood up. Like I was about to say no to that! "Take my pants down and get my dick wet."

She undid my belt, unzipped my pants and stripped them down to my ankles. She took my dick into her mouth and got it really wet. "Now, Master?" she asked.

"Yes, now would be good." I answered. She turned around on her knees and lowered her head until it was on the floor, offering me her gorgeous butt and pussy from behind. I looked up at her Mistress and she was smiling.

I smacked her ass and asked her "What do you want, slave?"

"Please, Master, fuck my ass and cum in it." She begged.

I told Christy to guide me in, so she took my dick and aimed it at this slave's asshole. I started pushing and her ass started to very slowly part. Then it opened and my dick head popped in. "I need more lubrication." I said to Christy. She leaned over and spit on my dick and the slaves ass. It would have to do. I started ass-fucking the little bitch then. She was starting to groan and seemed to be enjoying it, but this was all for me. I just slapped her ass a couple of times and kept pumping, feeling how tight and hot that little ass was. I was not going to last long, so I just pumped furiously until I shot buckets of cum into her ass. I kept it up for what seemed like a minute of jerking until I was done. I pulled out, slapped her on the ass again and said, "Okay, I'm done."

"Thank you for cumming in my ass, Master." She said.

"Return to your Mistress." I said to her.

She left and went back to her Mistress. I looked around the room and noticed that other folks were involved in some action, too. One of the male slaves was face-fucking one of the female slaves while his mistress had a finger up his ass saying "Cum on her face, slave. I want to see you cum all over her face." She kept massaging his prostate until he came buckets all over her face. Then she said, "Now clean up your mess." and slapped him on the ass. He bent over and shared his cum with the female slave who was trying to lick up some of it as well.

I noticed that a couple of them had left already, probably because it was just an initiation and maybe they had other things to do. I just knew that it really wasn't that late. Jo came over to me and said "Blondie, you did well. I think you will like it here."

"Yes, Mistress, I will" she said back.

"You are quite the little sex lover. I wonder if you get off on pain as much." Jo said to Christy.

"Yes, Mistress, I like a little pain, but not much."

"Good." said Jo. "Now I need a good fuck, so while I get undressed suck your Master back to life."

Jo was probably the most beautiful woman there, and that, coupled with the other sex and the beautiful Christy sucking my dick, meant that I got hard pretty fast. Jo came over as soon as she was undressed and said, "I'm going to sit on your Master's dick. I want you to lick his balls and my ass while we fuck."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jo climbed on my dick and started fucking me. "You are a gorgeous woman." I said to her.

She smiled "I bet you say that to every girl when she's sitting on your dick."

"No." I said. "You are really my kind of woman. I love busty, curvy, auburn haired women. It's like you were designed with me in mind."

"Thanks." She said. "I like the circumference of your dick. I think it was made for me." And she giggled. Then she turned her head and directed herself to Christy "Blondie, more ass-fucking with that tongue."

I was grabbing and feeling everything on Jo. Her ass and hips were fantastic so I ran my hand over that great ass and pulled her cheeks apart as Christy dug in to her ass. I ran my hands up over her great tits and squeezed them. I fingered the nipples and pinched them lightly, Jo moaned, so I kept doing that. She suddenly kissed me hard. "Ommmfff" she said as she started shaking and cumming. I had not realized how close she was, but she suddenly came all over the place. Her juices were washing over my dick and running down both our thighs. I stiffened and shot my load into her just as she finished her own orgasm. Christy was still licking her ass and she loved the contact.

Finally, she stopped jerking and she stopped kissing me. She sat back and said "Wow. I haven't cum in three days and watching your bitch get abused really had me fired up." She stood up off my lap, turned around and sat on me facing away from me. My limp dick hung down in front of me. She looked at Christy. "Clean up this mess in my pussy and on your Master's dick." She commanded.

Christy obeyed and lapped at my dick, along my thighs, on Jo's pussy and thighs, and she started sucking the cum out of Jo's pussy. "Mmmmm." was all we got from Christy.

Finally Jo stood up and said "I need to go home. Some of the others had to leave early for some other engagements, so everyone's going to be gone soon. I'll let you know when the next meet is. And sometimes we do smaller groups because everyone is so busy. I'll call you." Then she bent over and kissed me. She was a very good kisser. She finished and then she bent over, lifted Christy's face by the chin, and kissed her hard, too.

"You have a very talented tongue." she said.

"Yes, Mistress. The better to please you with." She replied.

Jo smiled. "This one learns fast, doesn't she?" and with that she left.

I told Christy to get dressed while I surveyed the few folks remaining. She came back and we left to get into my car. Once we were alone, I asked her "Christy, what did you think about that? What about the woman who pissed on you?"

"I loved everything." she said. "Even the pissing. I was surprised and not ready for it, but I've always been willing to try anything and it was interesting. I'll be ready for more next time. You said they do some clamping and stuff, right?"

"Yes, they do."

"I'm still very horny, Master." She said. "I only came once and had to watch everyone else get off, including that incredible Mistress Jo. She has a body that I want to devour."

"You and me both, darling. Well, if you are still horny, then put your seat back, take out your tits, expose your pussy, and start pleasuring yourself. I'll find a place to pull over and take care of you on the way back to the school."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,685 Followers
12