The Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_V
P_V
271 Followers

Slowly, patiently, deliberately he stroked in and out – pausing at the bottom of the stroke and applying gentle pressure. He could feel the resistance of her muscles tugging at the textured dildo – putting pressure on the most sensitive part of her anatomy against the ornate carvings. The tickling at the mouth of her pussy was stimulating her muscles to contract around the thick cock – causing more stimulation – she moaned and breathed deeply as her pussy slowly heated up.

The pressure was also stimulating her pussy's moisture to kick into high gear. She felt wetter than ever before – her juices were freely running down her legs onto her stocking tops. This fact did not escape the headmaster either, several drops clung to the ivory shaft and ran along its length to his hand. He grinned more as he felt them, and licked them hungrily from his fingers. He decided to increase his stroking now that she was so fully wet.

The same slow pace continued, in, out, in, out – so slowly, but now, he increased the stroke to about an inch. Out an inch, back in deep, out another inch, pressing back in deep. As the length of his stroke increased, so did the volume and frequency of her moans. She was breathing in time to his stroking now, feeling light headed, and so warm and tingly between her legs. She lay against the padded table and luxuriated in the feelings the headmaster was giving her. Sighing, moaning – feeling so full, so stimulated.

In spite of her restrained position, she willed her hips and ass to move in unison with the thick shaft stroking her pussy. Flexing her muscles, she seemed to open her cheeks and labia wider to accept the shaft's incoming stroke, and squeeze down on it, retarding its retreat. In out, in out the thick shaft moved. He watched in amazement as her hips, ass and pussy worked in concert to maximize her stimulation, her pleasure. The trickles of juices continued to run onto his hand, giving him ample evidence of her growing pleasure and state of arousal.

He admired the smooth, round globes of her ass and caressed them more as he continued the slow stroking. In an inch out and inch, in tight against the bottom of her pussy, out an inch. He could see her slick inner lips clinging to the textured shaft as if trying not to let it escape, greedily holding onto the pleasuring shaft. Her hips were clearly moving now, anxious to increase the pace, lengthen the stroking, needing still more stimulation.

He drew the dildo out further now, about halfway, and slowly slid it all the way back in. Out halfway, in deeply again. The prominent head of the dildo was now covering a larger area inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhh." She would moan out loudly now and again as he stroked her.

"MMmmmmmmMM!" was the reply when the head pressed in deep inside her. A few minutes went by as he used this technique. The muscles in her calves now began to shake with stored sexual tension and excitement. He could see that she was beginning to need more and more stimulation to keep her inevitable orgasm on track. He responded by stroking a little faster now, not rushed, but more determined. He stroked the full length of her pussy now. Totally in, seated deep within her, then slowly, all the way out, so that only the flared head remained within her. In out, in, out.

The pleasure was building fast within her now, her breathing outpaced his movement as she was feeling the pleasurable feeling rise within her, threatening to wash completely over her. He kept up the stroking, deeply, still faster now. Every so often he would draw the dildo completely out of her – the head slipping from her labia with a slight "pop," then plunge it back in – resulting in a quiet "squish" as the head buried itself inside her again. The squishing and popping were hardly audible compared to the now constant moaning, sighing, and occasional "oooohhh, yessssss." From Ms. Smith's lips. She was happy now that she was lying on the table – for she would have certainly fallen from the weakness in her knees had she not been supported.

The sight of her pink pussy swallowing and grudgingly surrendering the dildo he was thrusting deeply inside her mesmerized him. He could see the engorgement of her labia, he knew that she would achieve her orgasm soon, and decided to maximize the stimulation in preparation for it's arrival. He quickened the pace of the thrusting now, in, out, in, out, faster, faster. "ooooooh," oooohhhhh, OOOOHHHHH!" she cried out as the shaft probed her.

"MMMmmmmmMMMMM!!" "UUUHHHH!" she was beginning to lose control. Warmth had taken over her belly, spread up her back, down her legs, and was moving up her neck.

MMMM! OOOOOHHH! AAAHHHH! YES! PLEASE MORE, OH!, OH, OH!!!. She cried out as orgasm seized her.

A convulsion of contractions coursed through her pelvis and bottom. The table fairly shook with the intensity of her spasms. He felt her pussy muscles try to wrench the dildo from his hand as her vagina clamped down on it .

"OOOOHHHH MIS-TER BANNER!!!!" She cried out in delight as he continued his thrusting. She threw her head back and only faint sounds could escape her lips as the orgasm continued to wash over her shaking body. He continued to slide the dildo in and out as her orgasm ran it's course.

A gush of her juices fairly spurted from the tight space between the walls of her pussy and the thick ivory cock, washing over his hand, her legs, and bottom, splashing and dripping onto the floor beneath her. He drove the dildo deep into her, tightly inside her pussy now, convulsions of pleasure still shaking her body. She seemed locked in pleasure, back arched, head thrown back, bottom jutted out to him. Shaking slightly. Gradually, she seemed to relax, even collapse against the table, letting out a huge sigh. He held the dildo still within her. He could see her back rising and falling as her chest heaved, panting, out of breath. "mmmmmmmm- -mmmmmmmmmm." Came her moans as she lie still on the padded table, spent, sweaty, legs drenched to the mid-calf.

Slowly, he withdrew the dildo from her, muscles no longer gripping, slowly, 'til the head popped free, and a final rush of her juices ran down her inner thighs. He placed the wet, steaming dildo next to her on the padded table, and gently rubbed over her bottom with his right hand. Smoothing the cheeks as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Running his hand over the smooth bottom of his favorite teacher. He smiled at her willingness and responsiveness to his research.

An undeniable bulge was straining at the front of his trousers. Playfully, he swatted her upturned rear.

"MMmmmm" she responded. "What was that for Mr. Banner?"

"That," he said, "Was for being a good girl and helping the schoolmaster with his job."

He stepped to the front of the table and knelt near her head. He kissed her cheek gently.

"Ms. Smith, I have a lot more research to conduct along these lines. You seem to be an ideal assistant to help me. Would you be willing to spend a few hours with me each evening for a while until I try all of the variations of this technique?"

"Only if you promise to call me Jane from now on – Mike!" she answered, turning her head to meet his lips with hers, kissing him deeply.

He smiled – "Better still! – I think I could comply with your request," He answered.

"I have one more request, Mike."

"Yes?" he asked.

"Tell me what I have to do to get you to use that paddle on me again!"

He grinned at her – "You need only ask, Jane."

"Please then sir, will you warm my bottom a bit more before I return to class?"

"Oh course" he answered, rising and moving to the cabinet again. She heard the old hinged creak again as he reached for the paddle.

"I don't think you'll be returning to class today Jane – I already instructed another teacher to finish your classes for the day. You, on the other hand, will be accompanying me to my quarters – AFTER I warm your saucy bottom a bit!"

Part 4

He suddenly put the paddle back into the cabinet and slapped her bottom sharply with his palm -

"SWAT!"

"Ouch! came the surprised, but happy reply.

"I have a few more little surprises for you Jane." he said.

"I love surprises Mike."

With that he quickly darts from the room. A minute or two later she hears him returning along with the sound of small wheels rolling.

"I think I can show you what I've been admiring for the last hour." he said and rolled a large mirror right in front of her face as she lay on the table. He disappeared behind her and rolled something into place there too.

"I can't see anything here Mike." she said - disappointed.

"Wait just a minute, lover." She was thrilled to hear him call her "lover" - she had just received the promotion she was hoping for.

He grabbed the edge of the table and seemed to kick at something under the table. She heard a metallic click and he pushed against the table, causing it to rotate on it's axis. He turned the table 180 degrees so that she was now facing two mirrors mounted on a pole with wheels at the bottom. The table locked into place in this new position.

She looked at the lower mirror as he carefully adjusted the upper one. Slowly, she saw what he was talking about - with the mirrors as they were, she could see a perfect view of her bottom! - She blushed anew as she saw the view that he had been admiring. She hadn't realized how widely her legs were spread apart, how nothing between her legs was hidden from his view. She saw her bottom, thighs, and lightly haired pussy lips and had to admit to herself that the sight even aroused her! She could understand why men love to look at women.

He saw her smile and grinned himself - "Like what you see, huh?"

She blushed again.

"No need to blush dear, you're a beautiful, sexy woman - THAT is a gorgeous bottom you have there - and I've seen a few - though never had as much fun with one!"

She giggled when she heard him talk about her bottom. As she was admiring her bottom, clenching it just to see what it looked like.

"I wanted you to see this as well." he said, indicating the old cabinet on the wall where the paddle had been stored.

"Usually, I let the more difficult discipline cases see the implements - it throws an extra scare into them and gets them to behave when they see what I might use on them if they return too soon." He slowly opened the cabinet, revealing the tools of the discipline trade to her. She gasped as she saw the various implements hanging neatly in the case.

Arranged neatly were Mike's spanking tools - just like a mechanic's tools on a garage wall. There was the leather paddle that he had applied to her gently that afternoon. Next to it a wide leather strap, and next to that, a wooden paddle. There were a few items that she couldn't recognize, but their intended use was all too obvious. Near the end of the cabinet was riding crop - just like she'd use while riding her horse. At the very end was a long brushlike item, almost like a sparse broom.

He saw her looking at the item at the end - "You read my mind Jane - I was thinking that that birch might be just the thing to warm your bottom."

She shuddered a bit, scared but so excited - she felt her juices begin to flow again.

"It looks menacing - and it can be if applied very hard. Can leave a hundred miniature red welts with each stroke. Applied gently, it is excellent for providing a nice, even red glow to a bottom."

He indicated handles at each corner of the table "Hold onto these Jane."

She grabbed the handles - like kitchen drawer pulls. Swiftly, he fastened soft leather ties around each of her wrists.

"HEY!" she cried out.

"Now Jane, I can't have you getting your hands in the way as I use this on you." he said, taking the birch from the cabinet.

"No! Not that Mike - please just use the paddle!!"

"Now Jane, I'm still the headmaster here, and I think this will be much better for you... in the end." He grinned at his own weak pun.

She turned her attention to the mirror before her as he stepped beside her left hip. She saw him as he reached out the birch to gently brush her bottom. It felt a bit scratchy - her bottom quivered as he caressed it. She was more than a bit uncertain now that she had asked him to warm her bottom. He gently tapped her bottom with the birch - strangely, the light taps actually felt good! - Not painful at all.

"Jane - you wanted your bottom warm, and I promise you, when we leave this room, your bottom will be quite warm!" She watched in the mirror as he drew the birch well back.......

Part 5

She watched, hypnotized, as she saw his arm swing the birch down towards her bottom. She heard a sound like wind blowing gently through trees as it accelerated towards her helpless, upturned cheeks. It bounced off the fullest part of her ass with deceptively little noise – deceptive for the sudden sting that seemed to cover her whole bottom at once. She sucked her breath in through her teeth as the sting traveled up her spine to her brain. She suddenly felt her bottom blaze with heat – everywhere at once.


"Ahhhhh!" she cried out as the fire on her bottom reached inferno levels. He gave her bottom time to register the heat, then drew back again. The birch swished through the air, striking her bottom just above the previous swat.

"OWWWW!" she cried out as the twigs crackled softly against her bottom. Again he swung, again the mild impact – and the terrific heat.

"OHH! OOOOOW!" she cried out again, hardly able to catch her breath. The next swat landed squarely on her "sit spot" – the area at the bottom of her cheeks.

"OOOOOHHH!" she squealed involuntarily.

She could see him smiling at the edge of the mirror as he drew the twigs back again, aiming for the juncture of her thighs this time. The birch lightly struck the most sensitive part of her bottom.

"MMMMMM!!!" she moaned out, pain, yes, but such warmth. Her juices were flowing profusely again as her bottom raged with new heat. She could see in the mirror that her entire bottom was taking on a bright pink glow as he swatted her. He seemed to study her bottom for a moment, then reached out and felt it – quite warm to his touch – but he felt a bit hotter was in order. She moaned as his hand touched her preheated cheeks and pressed against his hand as much as her restraints would allow.

"Doing OK Jane?" he asked.

"Soooooo hot, my ass is ssssooooo hot Mike!" She needed more of his touch, and she needed it now!

"Yes, your bottom is hot Jane, and your pussy is quite wet and inviting." To demonstrate, he slid two fingers deep into her sopping pussy.

"OOOOOHHH!!" she moaned, "Yes!!!"

He slid his fingers in and out for a few minutes, then resumed his spanking position at her hip.

"NO! Mike! My bottom's hot enough!" She cried out.

"Not quite hot enough love, I think once more over lightly will bring you to the peak of toastiness back here."

He swung the birch back and delivered another light blow to her bottom – the heat of the previously struck area was multiplied over and over by the latest application of the implement.

"OOOOO!" she cried out. Quickly, he applied another 5 quick, short strokes, covering her entire bottom, top of her cleft, to the top third of her thighs, he warmed her bottom thoroughly.

"OOOOH! OHH!, AHH!!!, EEEEE!, AAAAHHHHHHH!" she cried out with the blows. She blinked back the tears that began to form in her eyes and saw her bottom in the mirror again – it was blazing red – seeing it only made it seem to get hotter.

He placed his hand on her bottom again and she jumped with the sensation of his hand on her tenderized cheeks. She bit her lip.

"MMMM! – Now that's a properly warmed bottom!" he said, seemingly quite pleased with his handiwork.

She saw him hang the birch back in the cabinet and close it. He knelt down behind her to release her ankles from the restraints, placing a wet kiss on each crimson cheek as he lowered the corresponding foot carefully to the floor. He took a quick lick at the juices that were running freely from her dripping pussy before moving to the head of the table.

He knelt by her head, and kissed her deeply, she hungrily returned his kiss, tasting her juices in the process – the taste excited her. As he freed her wrists, she grabbed him by the neck, pulling him close and kissing him hard on the lips, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

He gently helped her stand – it had been over an hour since he had laid her across his table, so he had to steady her. He grabbed her hard by the bottom and she practically leapt into his arms at the feeling of his hand on her hot, tender cheeks.

"Now Jane" he cautioned, as he gently tugged her skirt down over her sizzling bottom – getting a wince from her, "we must go to my quarters very quietly so that the rest of the staff will not know that you and I are collaborating."

"Collaborating?" she looked at him quizzically. "Don't you mean we're going to be fucking each other's brains out Mike?" She grinned at him, pushing him to the door.

"Yes, I guess you're correct" he admitted, "Though if you insist upon such language, I may be forced to spank you." He said, only half in jest.

She laughed a throaty, sexy laugh as she went through the door, wincing slightly as her rough wool skirt rubbed against her tender backside.

"Do me a favor" she said more quietly as they entered the hall, and headed to his suite, "Remind me to wear a silk slip next time we do this!" She strode off to his room, and he followed a short distance behind, half to avoid seeming too intimate with her, and half so that he could watch her sultry bottom and long sexy legs wind alluringly down the hall. The bulge in his pants and damp spot at the head of his cock spurred him to action and he quickly increased his pace to meet her at his door for a long night of lovemaking.

P_V
P_V
271 Followers
12