The Headmaster's Office 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the euphoria and adrenalin drained away, discomfort returned and I slid gladly away, his strong hands lowering me softly to the floor. I took his cock into my mouth, softening but still pumping weakly. I gently massaged his balls and stroked his length, sucking away the final drops of cum oozing from the throbbing tip and savouring them on my tongue.

Mr Gallows fell back into the office chair, exhausted, rippling muscles covered in sheen of sweat. I straddled him and rose up to kiss mouth, his neck, his earlobes, and whispered my thanks in hitching sobs of pleasure. He leaned the chair back and held me there in the silence, my breasts pressed against his chest, our tummies touching and exchanging heat as the rest of our bodies cooled.

"I stand corrected," he whispered. "You could handle it all."

I smiled against his shoulder. "Yes, but I'm going to pay for it. I may not be able to walk upright tomorrow."

"I can give you a sick pass if you like," he offered.

"And what would it say?" I laughed. "Belinda is unable to attend class because of the cataclysmic fucking I administered to her in my office? Thanks, but I'll make do."

After a while, "This should never have happened," he said uncertainly. "But I am so thankful it did. Do you think we'll do it again?"

"Never like this, but that won't stop me trying."

~~~ THE END ~~~

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed the story, please leave a comment.

Belinda LaPage
Sydney, Australia, 2013