The Healer Ch. 02

Story Info
A Marriage Betrayed.
4.7k words
4.49
8.6k
0
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

25 June
Deborah

I was sitting at work when the promised e-mail arrived from James containing all the documents and information. Because of my job in forensic banking I have access to lots of information on companies that the average person doesn't and I had spent the previous evening researching the one that James was associated with. They were indeed legit, had been around for a long time and had impeccable records and business ratings. Not even one complaint to the Better Business Bureau or as much as a whimper to the Securities and Exchange Commission or the medical/psychological associations. This group was squeaky clean which made me feel even better about the journey I was about to embark upon. His e-mail was short with just a note to complete all the forms and send them back at my convenience. A quick double-click of my mouse and the contract opened on my screen and I was a little shocked in that is was thirty two pages long. I made a little whistle sound as Jen happened to be walking by my cube at just that moment. She stopped with a little chuckle.

"It's a little intimidating isn't it Deb?"

"Oh hi Jen. You startled me. Yes it is."

"Well don't worry about it too much. The user agreement for your online music service is longer and probably more binding. Of course you should read all of it but a lot of it is just stuff that protects them in case you have a heart attack during sex!"

"Jen!!! Hush!"

"Ha ha. It's ok, nobody is around. In any case you should read it and also the introductory information as well. The thing that will take the longest though are all the questionnaires. They are quite lengthy and detailed and it's very important that you answer those truthfully and honestly because they set the baseline for some of the face-to-face discovery sessions."

"Wow! That sounds ominous Jen."

"Oh it's no worry. Much of what you do in the beginning is just talking and James will use that to form the basis of your customized plan and that's why it's so important to be honest with everything, no matter how uncomfortable it is."

"I guess I can't think of what could be so uncomfortable about it Jen. I mean it's just like some sort of in-depth counseling right?"

"Let me put it this way. How would you feel about James asking you how often you masturbated and how you actually do it? Or if he asked if you like the taste of semen?"

Honestly I was taken aback at what Jen had just said. I had never considered that I might be asked that. I mean, good girls don't talk about that to guys, usually not even to their husbands. But to have this guy who's practically a stranger asking it?

"Why would he ask if I liked the taste of semen?"

Jen looked at me impishly with a little smirk on her face.

"Because he might come in your mouth while you are giving him head."

And with that stunning statement she swished away. Honestly I didn't move or blink an eye for at least fifteen minutes and I just stared at the screen until the screensaver came up. I really didn't even see all the company PR photos that faded in and out. All I saw was James' flat belly right in front of my eyes, his cock in my mouth, and his balls bopping my lower lip. Of course I was horrified. Wasn't I? That's what good girls do when an idea like that is broached. Right? Yes, of course I was horrified, and disgusted. Then my mind drifted to the moment he walked into that bistro. Wow! He commanded the room and man was he good looking! Snap out of it Deb! You're supposed to be revolted by this. Yes you're revolted, no way are you going on with this. Oh fuck! I felt a familiar sensation. I was getting wet. I quickly ran to the ladies room and entered a stall. Shit! My panties were soaking wet and thongs don't give much in the way of absorbency. I spent the next twenty minutes trying to clean up and dry out but every time I touched my pussy with the toilet paper it stimulated it to make even more juice. It didn't help that my heart was racing and I couldn't get James' cock out of my mouth. Coworkers came and went while I fought to tame the River Nile and I contemplated my current situation. If I was so revolted by the proposition then why was I getting so wet? The answer was obvious, I wasn't revolted by the idea, quite the opposite. I was turned on at the idea of sucking James' cock and swallowing his cum. There! I said it! Are you happy now Deb? I sat there on the toilet with my legs splayed and dropped yet another wad of wet toilet paper into the water below. For some reason I had this sense that I had started a journey down a road from which there was no turning back. And indeed that's the way it worked out.

After dinner I sat down at my home computer and started filling out all the forms. The agreement took a while but mostly it was pretty standard. There were some sections on medical exams and testing for STD's and others regarding personal boundaries. One that I did key in on was a statement that I would be consulted prior to any physical contact and could walk away from the program at any time. It also mentioned that there was no cost to me and everything would be held in the strictest of confidence. There were no shockers and I'm well-versed in contracts and the agreement made me feel more comfortable about what they were going to do. I digitally signed the agreement and started the questionnaires. There was a whole battery of questions on health, allergies, family history, surgeries, medications, and on and on they went. Then there were ones that were obviously psychological. Depression, family relationships, when I lost my virginity, romantic relationships, was I normally a happy person, and a whole slew of other questions that I didn't even understand why they were asking.

Two and a half hours later I had all the paperwork completed and attached to a reply e-mail. My finger hesitated for a moment before clicking the send button. I thought about James, my marriage, and my wetness incident in the office and truthfully I was excited. So I tapped the mouse button and sent it on its way. I stared at the screen for quite some time, hoping that a reply would arrive but it just sat there with new ads popping up every so often. In frustration I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine and took a few sips. My hand was trembling. It seemed a little strange until I realized how excited I was and that my heart was racing. My mind drifted to James and all the questions I just answered and then I wondered what he would look like naked. I jumped and nearly dropped my wine glass when my phone rang with Mike's ring tone.

"H-hello Mike."

"Is everything okay babe? You sound like something's wrong."

"Oh um, no. I'm fine. I was just having a glass of wine when the phone went off and startled me. That's all. What's up?"

"Well I was missing you a bit and just wanted to hear your voice."

When Mike said that a wave of guilt washed over me. Just moments before I had been fantasizing about James naked and then he calls me with that.

"I've been missing you too honey. When are you coming home?"

"Well about that, they have decided to set up a local office here and they want me to stay a few weeks and help get things set up. I haven't said yes yet because I told them I wanted to run it by you first. What do you think?"

"It sounds to me like it would be a real career boosting opportunity. I think you should stay and do it. For sure it wouldn't hurt for that V.P. slot that you're wanting."

"Ah babe, you're the best! Maybe when I get home we can run up to the mountains for the weekend?"

"That would really be nice Mike. Let's plan to do that."

With that we said our goodbyes and he promised call back regularly, which I knew he wouldn't. I was now even more convinced that I wanted to get the spark back into our marriage, because I truly did love Mike. We just needed some real help. I refilled my wine glass and headed back to the computer and was excited to see a message from James had arrived.

"Hi Deb. I got all your paperwork and everything looks great. We need to get together and go over some preliminary things so if you can meet me at my office on the 27th at 4 PM it would be great. We can go to dinner afterwards if you'd like."

I sent a quick reply accepting and went to bed, except as it turned out I wasn't going to get much sleep. I was excited but kept feeling a sense of guilt that I was doing this behind Mike's back. I tried to rationalize it away by saying I was doing it to help my marriage but my pesky Midwest upbringing and the voice of my mother kept entering my thoughts. I picked up my phone and shot off a quick e-mail to Jen to see if she would do an extended lunch with me at work the next day.

26 June
Deb

Jen and I chatted about this and that on the drive to the restaurant and were seated quickly once we got there. Eventually I got around to the subject that I really wanted to talk about.

"Jen, I wanted to thank you for suggesting James and I wanted to let you know that we met and I submitted all the paperwork and he's asked me to meet him at his office."

"That's great Deb, and you are very welcome, but I think you asked me here for something more than to just say thanks."

"Well yes that's true. Can I ask you some personal questions? I really need some reassurance and advice."

"Sure Deb. We've been friends for a long time so go ahead."

"I guess one thing I'd like to know is what's the story with how all this worked with you and your husband?"

Jen looked reflective for a moment as though she were trying to formulate a response.

"It's a really long story but I'll try to give you the highlights. As you know Rob and I were really struggling and honestly we weren't far from divorce. I was miserable and Rob was too. Our love life was very unfulfilling and both of us were starting to have wandering eyes. We fought like crazy and it really boiled down to the fact that we just weren't talking honestly and openly with each other. We tried traditional marriage counseling and therapy but it did nothing and Rob even moved out for a while."

"Wow Jen! I had no idea it had gotten that bad."

"Yeah, and I got really lonely and ended up on a number of websites and connected with some guys who paid attention to me. Things got deep really quickly and I got involved with this one guy more than I should have. Nothing in person, but mentally I was having an affair and totally obsessed with him. Then things went really bad and I hit rock-bottom after I realized I had spent a whole weekend sitting in front of the computer either talking to him or waiting for a reply. And when I had to use the bathroom I had my phone so I wouldn't miss anything. Deb, I didn't even shower or eat and when I looked in the mirror I didn't like what I saw. I broke down and cried for the better part of an hour."

"I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. Well yes I guess I can since I have been feeling some of the same emotions. So what happened next?"

"The first thing I did was to break it off. I was shocked because he seemed to not even care and I felt like a fool and totally used. I continued to chat online with some of the friends I had made and shared with them some of what happened and luckily for me one of the women told me about James. I got in touch with him and went through all the steps you have so far."

"So exactly what did he do that was such a great help?"

"He did lots of things, the first of which was that he made me tell Rob and I have to say it was the hardest and the best thing I ever did."

"Oh my, how did that go?"

"Initially pretty much as you'd expect. We met at James' office and I confessed and poured out my heart to Rob. The hurt on his face tore my heart out and then he got mad. I felt like dirt. Then James asked me to go to the waiting room while he talked with Rob. I was out there for what seemed like an eternity and it was at least an hour. I don't know exactly what they talked about but eventually Rob came out to get me and the look on his face was soft and caring. He took my hand and walked me back into the office and we spent a few hours talking and James got us started in the program. He and another person worked with us to help us past our issues and find what made us both happy."

"What a great story Jen and I'm so happy it has all worked out. What sort of stuff did they do for you in the program?"

Jen looked at me for a bit and pursed her lip while she thought.

"I don't know whether the specifics are all that important because as I understand it every person gets a specialized program. There's all sorts of testing, exercises, and yes also some sex surrogacy if needed. They worked with me and Rob as a couple and separately. In the end they helped us find what we really wanted and we are happy now."

The look on my face must have shown that I wanted more details about what had finally fixed things between them.

"Deb, I'm sorry. I know you want to know more but one of the things we learned was that there are things we need to keep in the marriage that are none of anyone else's business. They taught us that way too many people are way too willing to talk to others about their relationships when they should be talking to their significant others. They showed us that in a sense it was a betrayal of trust and that it impacted both people in the relationship. We are in an alternative lifestyle group but as much as I'd like to tell you more I'm not going to, because Rob is too important to me. I hope you understand?"

A hot flush of embarrassment spread across my face but how could I not respect her? And for sure I envied the new relationship she had with her husband and I decided I desperately wanted the same thing.

"One piece of advice I can give you is that it's critically important that you are totally honest with yourself, Mike, and anyone working with you from the program."

Jen had given me a lot to think about. My mind was in turmoil trying to digest everything she had told me and my head was spinning.

"I'm not sure that I can do this Jen. It all seems so hard."

"Deb, do you love Mike and want to keep your marriage together?"

"Yes of course! More than anything!"

"Then you can do it, you just have to keep that in the front of your mind every waking moment."

Tears filled my eyes as I nodded and she reached out to touch my hand.

"Thanks Jen, you've really helped and it really means the world to me."

"I'm here for you Deb and will help in any way I possibly can."

26 June
Mike

Normally I didn't care much for travel and being away from Jen but I was a little relieved to be on this extended trip. Our relationship was strained to say the least. Not to say that we were fighting because we weren't. It just felt like we had no rudder and were adrift. We were disconnected and we seemed to be unable to communicate or make any sort of lasting improvements. Personally I felt like it was all my fault since I was the man and that was my job. And if I was honest I also thought that Jen wasn't really attracted to me as much anymore and maybe resented my inability to fix things. The mojo I had as a younger man seemed to have blown away and I didn't even see it go. My sexual confidence was at an all time low and so it was easiest to just immerse myself in my work. Truth be known I really didn't have to stay on this trip but quickly volunteered when I heard there might be a need.

So here I sat in a bar nursing a drink after a long day at work. It was actually my third drink and I was feeling the effects. A live band was playing and they were pretty good and the house was fairly busy. Lots of people and lots of conversation and tons of couples doing what couples do. I felt incredibly alone in that one moment. There was a movement next to me but I really didn't pay it any attention.

A female voice said, "Is this seat taken?"

I half mumbled "No, go ahead, it's open," without looking up from my drink.

"Thanks! What are you drinking?"

"Bourbon rocks."

"I'll have the same," she noted to the bartender, which got my attention. I didn't know any women who drank bourbon and I turned to briefly look at my neighbor and my first impression was that she was cute. Not drop-dead, cum in your pants gorgeous, but just really cute in a fresh-faced sort of way. She flashed a brief smile, made more than lingering eye contact, and flipped her hair back over her shoulder. She was also very toned and had a really nice figure which included a great pair of legs. Her drink arrived and she took a sip and immediately coughed which caused me to chuckle a bit.

"You don't usually drink bourbon do you?"

"Is it that obvious? No you are right. I normally don't drink it. Well truthfully this is the first time I've tried it."

"Then why did you order it?"

She got a sheepish look on her face and cast her eyes down and looked away.

"I, uh, just wanted to meet you and break the ice. I bet I look like an idiot to you."

"No I don't and you could have just introduced yourself. Hi, my name's M....ark. What's yours?"

She reached out her hand to shake mine and her touch definitely woke me up.

"Hi M...ark, I'm Briese. Nice to meet you."

We laughed at her little joke and I ordered a drink for her that she preferred. We talked and drank for quite some time and my mood was improving every minute. She was so easy to talk to and seemed to get me. And truthfully I was flirting with her and she was flirting right back. What could it hurt? I wasn't going to let it go any further and I had my wedding ring on, so it was just innocent fun. Nothing wrong with that right? The band began playing a song and she said it was her favorite and begged me to dance. Being a typical guy I really didn't want to but she was so nice to be around and so I relented. We danced until the end of the song and then the band struck up a slow dance and before I knew it she was in my arms and we were swaying to the music. She was so soft and her scent was incredibly intoxicating. As we danced she moved in close, and her hip was pressing against my penis, which reacted the way any healthy penis would. I got a little self-conscious and moved slightly away but she just pulled back in against me.

"It's okay Mark," she whispered in my ear, and we continued dancing for the next three songs which were also slow. The alcohol was really going to my head and I was getting lost in the moment. It was time to call it a night and so I asked her if I could walk her back to her room. Her reply as she looked straight into my eyes floored me.

"No, but you could walk me to your room."

I don't even remember getting there but the next thing I knew I was standing inside the door to my room and we were kissing like teenagers. I pulled off her top and bra to expose a really beautiful pair of breasts and she removed my shirt. She pressed those firm breasts into my chest and I saw red as testosterone flooded my body. She dropped to her knees and started undoing my belt and pants. Shit! This was really happening! Jen had only ever done this once for me and I got the feeling she didn't like it so I never brought it up again. (No pun intended) But Briese seemed to be really excited about the prospect and when she pulled down my underwear and my cock sprang out she let out a little squeal of appreciation.

"Oh Mark! It's so fucking big! I'm not sure it's going to fit in my pussy!"

Time for a side note here ladies. Us average guys are very insecure about the size of our cocks. Most of that comes from watching too much porn because the porn industry rarely hires male talent with micro-dicks. Notice I said rarely because there is a genre and fetish for everything. But when we see a guy with a micro-dick we don't laugh, we feel sorry for him because we know how much sexual self-confidence is tied up in our penis size. Along with that I should mention that the quality of an erection is greatly controlled by the psyche. Yes there are health issues that affect it as well, but if a guy feels unconfident his erection with normally show that. So it's in your best interest to find a way to build us up. Decent guys do the same for their girls regarding breast size, which most of you are self-conscious about. For a woman with small breast a guy will say something similar to all he needs is a mouthful and for a large woman it's the more there is the more there is to hang on to. So please find some way to show your appreciation for his package. If he's small you can say that other men have hurt and you couldn't enjoy the sex because you have a small vagina. Or say that you love the stretch from his girth and there are few nerve endings inside the vagina. Anyway, rant over. Back to the story.

12