The Healer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comment from Briese hit me in all the right places, as did her mouth when she took my cock into it. She made appreciative slurping noises and gagging sounds when she took me all the way in. Her head bobbed and from time to time she would look up at me with love in her eyes, well lust anyway. I felt the tension rising quickly and I pulled out of her mouth.

"Briese, I'm going to cum if you don't stop."

She looked up at me, moved slightly to pull off her skirt and panties and started rubbing her pussy.

"I don't care Mark. I want you to cum in my mouth and throat and we will fuck after that."

My mouth dropped open in shock and then she looked up at me and opened her mouth as the pussy rubbing increased. I grabbed my cock and directed it back into her mouth and she picked up where she had left off. The saliva from her gagging began to thicken and string out from her chin. She used her hand to collect it and deposit it on the top of my cock. She went under my cock and sucked on my balls for quite a while and that was a new one for me. When she went back on my cock everything began to tighten with that feeling every guy knows. She pulled away for just a second.

"Skull fuck me Mark! Spray your seed down my throat."

I lost all control at that, grabbed both sides of her head and fucked her throat like it was a giant pussy. She was moaning and gagging and I went deep as the fist jet shot out of my cock, then out and in for another. She was trying not to vomit and moaning as she swallowed all my cum. As the last one came out she sucked me dry and I fell back against the door. As she stood up she wiped a little dribble of cum from her chin and sucked it off her finger. She walked to the bed, laid down facing me, spread her legs wide and began to squeeze her tits and rub her pussy.

"Fuck me like a whore Mark! I need your cock in my wet cunt."

A request which I promptly obliged but I don't remember much more than that. I do remember the sex was hot and I came more than once. Also somewhere in there we had a few more drinks brought by room service. Then my world went dark.

Why did my head feel like there were a thousand monkeys inside trying to beat their way out with hammers? And why was my mouth full of cotton? I tried to open my eyes but the light increased the monkey hammers exponentially. Okay, let's try moving and arm or leg. Nope. Won't move. What the hell is going on and where am I? Oh yeah, hotel room, drunk, sex with that woman. Then my stomach let me know that it was none too happy with what I had done to it and gave notice that it was evicting the contents. I didn't make it to the toilet and vomited all over the floor but got some in the sink. Then I went into dry heaves and my diaphragm started cramping and the monkeys went insane. Once it all calmed down a bit I tried a few sips of water. Nope, too soon! Back to vomiting. Then I thought of the spectacle Briese must be watching and I glanced around the corner to check, Thank heavens she was gone already.

It took the better part of thirty minutes to get my stomach calmed down and the mess cleaned up before I staggered back to the bed. I went to grab my watch to see what time it was but it wasn't on the bedside table. I thought maybe in the passion of the moment I had put it someplace else so I searched the room but it was gone. Shit! It was a Rolex that Deb had bought me for getting my Masters degree. Oh fuck! I grabbed my wallet and all my cash was gone too, along with some of the credit cards.

The floor fell out of my world as I was punched in the gut about what had just happened and my betrayal of my wife. Oh you fucking asshole Mike, you've gone and fucked up your marriage royally now. I would have vomited again but there was nothing left so I cried instead.

12