The Healer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt it coming and let go. He pulled out and gave himself a few strokes and the first gush hit her hard on the lips, running down into her nose and eyes, he plunged all the way in and the second gush went off as he was entering her throat and she went off like firecrackers. She seemed to bounce on the bed, her body rippling spasmodically, with her fingers in her pussy and her mouth stuffed with man meat.

Every spurt steeled his whole body in reaction. He was incoherent, saying something. She was like a pinned voodoo doll, with an electric wire in her mouth. He kept squirting and try as she might to swallow it all, cheeks showing the working, she couldn't hold it all and it dripped down out of her mouth over her face, and into her hair and onto the hardwood floor. He pulled back with just the tip going in and out of her lips as his pleasure and issue receded.

Finally he pulled out and she sat up, cum all over her face which began now to run down. She rubbed it some and some she scooped into her mouth groggily. She was still getting little spasms, still coming.

"Oh." he said and flopped back on the bed.

"Damn" she said. "I've never seen a man come so much."

He weakly answered. "All part of the service, Ma'am."

"Think I got enough of a dose?" she asked, giggling.

"Oh, yeah." he said. "That was a good dose, a very good dose."

They drank a little more and talked, easy with being naked and sticky with each other. They found a bond between them. It wasn't love as much as shared ideals and past trials which had marked them both.

They were exhausted and very pleased, but not done. The liquor was turning the talk serious now, the tears flowed and the night wore on. Sometimes, the saddest fucks are the best.

She was telling him about her last lover, who turned out to be a real prick when he had looked like Mr. Perfect at the start. He dumped her at the mention of the cancer, treating her like she was just another piece of ass, and now damaged goods. As she was talking haltingly as the tears came, she had slid down and tossed a leg over and sat over him resting on his thighs.

She wept and her tears dripped down onto superb, small breasts and she moved slightly so they dripped onto his exposed testicles. A tender delight to be sure. She had taken hold of his cock and slowly stroked it into life. She tossed her leg over his and sat up, on knees, raised up slightly and poised her wet, throbbing slit above the tip of his now-hard cock.

She moved down on it slowly, and up, the feeling was delicious and with each soft thrust downward, she took a little more and a little more, and got a little wetter until she was slick. He focused and made his cock grow slowly until it reached it's full size, and she mewled in appreciation.

It was tantric, it was zen. She would breathe in deeply with each tantalizingly slow uptake and release her breath on every down stroke with a final "Ah" when she had taken it all down. Every square millimeter of his cock skin felt the energy with every agonizing movement of the slick inner lining of her and it almost seemed like no orgasm was necessary, it all felt so good.

Time had no meaning as it went dreamily on until he heard her breath quicken and that did it. She plunged all the way down and held him and the electric wire someone stuck in the back of his neck sent a charge down his spine and through his balls, to the tip of his cock and he splashed the first of his load inside her.

She held him, clenching his cock with powerful woman muscles, squeezing each successive squirt as if with a gloved hand. Her tears still rolled down her cheeks, but her head was thrown back and her mouth contorted in silent screams as she spasmed around his cock like a butterfly on display, pinioned.

Finally, his spurts lessened. He could feel the mix of his sperm and her juices running out of her and down over his balls and into the crack of his ass. Love honey.

She collapsed on his chest with him still deep inside her and cried until her breathing evened out and he realized she was asleep. His cock went limp and as he fell out of her, the stickiness held them and it seemed right.

She was dressed and sitting at the kitchen table the next morning when he ambled downstairs in a robe. She had showered and done her make-up and her hair and she looked beautiful. She saw him and hit him with a thousand-watt smile that held nothing back.

"Are you leaving?" he asked.

"Yes. Malcolm. I have to get back, make some changes. Are you feeling as good as I am?"

He laughed. "I feel pretty good. You're something else. That was..."

"I know. It was magical and I'll never forget it. So, I'm all better now?"

"Should be."

"Oh, I can't wait to see my oncologist. You'd better be right about this." She laughed. "I would hate to think you used this elaborate ruse just to get laid."

She turned serious. "Malcolm. I have a proposal for you." "Oh." he said.

"Yeah. How'd you like to be worth $10 million by the time you're thirty and have all the pussy you can handle, all the time, your choice?"

He burst out laughing. "Hmmmmm...Can I think about it? Seriously, what are you talking about?'

"I talked it over with Esme, she thinks it's a great idea. You need a manager, someone to set up appointments for you, do research, find those who need your gifts, someone to invest your money, maybe cook you a dinner every now and then. I think I'd be perfect for it."

"Wow. Doreen. You don't dance around a subject, do you? I don't know, but it kind of makes sense. I have no idea how to go about this, or what I should do with it, or anything."

"That's what I'm for. I can do it. I won't let you get into trouble, and I'll keep it organized and you can do the most good with the most gain. Come on, give a girl a chance, will you? I can move out here within the month."

He pursed his lips and thought a minute. "Why not? I like you Doreen. I think you're bright and capable and decent. Let's give it a try."

She turned the thousand-watt smile on again and said, doing her best Bogie, "Louie, I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship."

12