The Healer Pt. 06

Story Info
A Vadim, First Prince of Centuarna tale.
3.9k words
4.68
6.9k
7

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers

Vadim stuffs his hands in his pockets, flashing Lynette a brilliant smile, "How about a turn around the garden, Lynette?"

The centaur shyly smiles at him, "Yes, I would like that very much, Prince Vadim."

He nods, his gaze tracing her features. She is a handsome creature, with her earnest brown eyes and her ample brown hair falling over her shoulders; when she walks, her brown hindquarters sway gently with the movement. Vadim finds her to be a very attractive centaur; he is thankful that she is petite, standing a hand shorter than him, her small pony frame amplifies her youth.

Coral watches Quell leave, turning around to the pair; she addresses Lynette, "I was thinking about going for a walk in the woods to harvest some herbs, would you care to accompany me?"

Though Lynette seems eager to join her friend, she glances at Vadim, "I would love to, Lady Coral, but the Prince asked me to come to the garden with him—though I am sure it won't be long, I could join you as soon as we are finished?"

Coral's eyes flicker to Vadim's—he avoids her gaze. It is hard enough for him to be around her as his heart aches when she is near but he forces himself to act appropriately; she is, after all, his brother's mate. He sees the happiness in Quell and is very thankful to have his brother back; after Searra's death, part of Quell seemed to die as well. Sadly, though, Vadim now knows what it feels like to have someone that you earnestly love ripped away from you.

Coral forces a smile to her lips, hugging Lynette, "Well, come to think of it, it does look like rain today. Maybe we can go tomorrow?"

"Of course, my lady," she says with an innocent smile on her lips. She gives Coral a brief curtsey before slipping her arm into Vadim's; he leads her down the hall towards the garden. Glancing over his shoulder, he sees Coral still standing there, her face pained but when they make eye contact, she forces a smile to her lips before turning away.

The sky above the cliffs are cloudy and though they are sheltered by the large rocky walls, the chill of autumn creeps down into the garden. When they make their way through the tall grasses, Vadim fishes a small box out of his pocket; he opens it up to show a delicate metal rose on a silver chain necklace, "Happy day of birth, Lynette," he says gently while offering her the gift.

Her smile brightens; nervously she glances up to the Prince, "Thank you, Vadim." Her voice is quiet, her fingers gently running over the gift.

"May I put it on you?" He asks sweetly; when she nods, he pulls the necklace from the box. Leaning in slowly, his face nears hers as his hands slide against her neck and under her hair. He can see her skin flush at the contact, so close that he can feel her uneven breath on his face. He closes the clasp, lingering for a moment before his hands drift away. Tenderly, he strokes the side of her cheek with the back of his hand before offering a smile, "What would you like to do this afternoon? It is, after all, your birth day."

Offering him a shy smile, she replies, "I actually have a gift for you too, Prince Vadim, though I left it in my room."

He raises his brow, a smirk quirked on his lips, "Oh? If you like, I can wait here while you get it."

She shifts nervously, "No, let's go together."

Casually, he offers her his arm, his pace intentionally slower than usual to give her a moment to think her actions through. He can see it in her eyes—she has decided to take him as her mate. He knows that he should be thankful she chose as much; she is a kind and gentle soul and it would be a devastating blow for the King to force them into a union. Part of him, however, feels guilty—he turned on his usual charm and easily won her over, just as he could anyone. Anyone, but Coral. Tried as he did, not only did he charm her he also was so openly honest with her that he even surprised himself—something about that woman drew him in like a moth to a flame but while he burned in her presence, his heart still belongs to her.

Lynette nervously opens her bedroom door, walking in; she hesitates at the door before asking, "Please, come in?"

With a regal nod, Vadim enters her room, keeping his hands in his pockets while his eyes watch her; she walks to her bureau, opening a large leather bound folder. After shuffling through a few pages, she pulls out a large piece of parchment, offering it up to him. Curious, Vadim walks to her, taking the paper; he is surprised to find a sketch of himself.

"There really isn't much to do back at home, so my mother encourages me to draw. I love sketching nature but on occasion, when I have such a handsome subject, I enjoy sketching people as well," she blushes, shifting her back legs.

Vadim's eyes wander over the picture before he glances at himself in her mirror; he carefully compares the two, "You truly are talented, Lynette, though I must admit you flatter me too much—I am far less handsome than you have drawn me to be."

Lynette smiles at the comment, dropping her gaze to his boots, "Nonsense, Prince Vadim. You are perhaps the most handsome man I have ever met."

He chuckles a bit, leaning in to gently place a kiss on her cheek, "Thank you, Lynette. I shall cherish it for all time."

Before he can pull back, her hand drifts up, gently resting on his chest. Her breathing is rapid and her eyes are slow to meet his, but her intent is clear; her lips meet his for the first time. He kisses her tenderly, savoring the innocence of her mouth when she parts her lips to allow his tongue in; she stifles a gasp, returning the action hesitantly. Finally, she eases away from him.

"Vadim," her breathing is shallow, her voice just a whisper, "I...I want you to be my mate."

He knows there is a smile on his lips but he doesn't respond, he simply looks her over. When he finally drops his gaze, he asks, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she replies without hesitation, taking his hands into hers, "I am sure."

Looking down at their hands, he says nothing. He lets her go and turns his back, slowly walking away from her, "Lynette," he tries to start but doesn't know how to word it.

"It is Coral, isn't it?" Her voice is quiet, but not hurt or angry, just curious.

Vadim's shoulders slump; he gazes down at the picture in his hands, looking at a man who is confident, striking, fearsome, yet he knows he isn't that man, "I am sorry, Lynette, it isn't very fair of me to take you as my mate when my heart belongs to another."

"Do you not...like me?"

He draws in a deep breath, "Yes, I do. You are a wonderful centaur, Lynette. Any man would be lucky to have you," he turns around to face her but he can't bring himself to look into her eyes, "and I am a fool to turn you down but it wouldn't be honest of me to not tell you the truth."

Lynette slowly walks to him, taking his hand; she leads him to the small love seat in the room, motioning for him to sit down. He sighs, sitting as she kneels in front of him, still holding his hands. He forces himself to meet her gaze when she speaks, "Do you know the story of my parents?"

"Yes," Vadim says softly, "your mother was married to a human man and had children before she met Laire."

Lynette nods, "She loved them very much. She doesn't talk about them ever but I know that they were killed before the Battle. My father says that they were going to visit relatives when a group of men attacked their wagon. They killed my mother's husband and her children; after they had their way with her, they left her for dead. She wouldn't have made it but a man found her—he healed her. She returned to Centuarna and was fortunate enough to meet my father." She looks sadly at Vadim; swallowing hard, she continues in a hushed voice, "I know that my mother loves him but I also know that she still holds a place in her heart for her first husband and her other children. There are times that I've stumbled upon her when she is alone—she still grieves for the loss. There are some days that she cannot get herself out of bed because of the sadness. My father understands this—he does not expect her to just forget those that she loved before. He knows that while she is the only one for him, he shares her with the memories of her lost family. That does not mean that their relationship is any less special."

Vadim gazes into her dark brown eyes, seeing the kindness in them, "I could never ask you to do that for me, Lynette."

"You don't need to, Vadim. I have chosen you as my mate and that means that I do so willingly—I am capable of giving you my heart and I will not ask you to give me all of yours; I simply ask, that you make some room in it for me."

He reaches out, cradling her cheek, "What of Coral? You two have become such great friends—I do not want to stand in the way of that."

Lynette closes her eyes and leans into his touch, "Jealousy is not something I know, Vadim. I adore Coral. I know she loves you—I can see it in her eyes—that is why she went out of her way to make me feel comfortable, to bring us together; seeing you alone hurts her worse than not having you herself. I know that you are an honorable man, Vadim, just as she is a virtuous woman. You didn't have to tell me the truth but you did," she opens her eyes, her hand reaching for his, "our relationship is built on a foundation of trust and honest. It will be a strong one."

Gazing at the centaur before him, he can hardly fathom how lucky he is to have met her; he is thankful of her understanding and patience with him. Drawing in a deep breath, he says, "I'd like to have you as my mate too, Lynette—but I want to let you know now, before we do something we cannot take back—if I have a son, he will not become King. I will abdicate the throne to Quell."

Lynette stares into his eyes, silent. A smile slowly forms on her lips, "That doesn't matter to me, Vadim, as long as we are happy."

He sighs, smiling and though he does not show it, he is nervous. Leaning forward, he presses his lips to hers. Her tentative hands slide up his body and under his jacket, pushing it from his arms. He makes no move to undress her, letting her set the pace; when her fingers wiggle their way under his shirt to his warm flesh, her breathing quickens. Vadim allows her to pull it up and over his head.

Slowly he slides off of the loveseat, kneeling before her, his legs straddling her folded furry ones. He tenderly places his hands on her waist, his mouth slowly kissing its way past her cheek to her neck where he teasingly nibbles at the crook.

Lynette giggles slightly, her hands wandering over his taught muscled stomach were her fingers press against his skin and slowly slide into the waist of his pants. When she touches his engorged cock, she makes a surprised gasp.

Vadim pulls back, smirking at her; sensing her want, he leans forward, soft kisses landing on her collar bone, drifting down to the soft mounds of her cleavage. Lynette bites her lip, withdrawing her hands from him so that she can unlace the back of her dress, she pulls it and her shift up and over her head. Her breasts are large for her small frame, firm nipples waiting for his attention which he gladly gives them; he sucks one into his mouth while rolling the other between his thumb and finger, eliciting a throaty moan from her.

He continues to tease her until her shaking hands try to unbutton his pants. He stands before her, staring deep into her eyes as she undoes each one before pushing the fabric down his legs. When her eyes take in his hard cock, the thick length of it stretching down to his knees, she bites her lip. Tentatively, she reaches out, wrapping her hand around the girth only to discover that she can encompass but two thirds of it. Her breathing fast, she gently runs her fingers over the entire length.

Vadim's eyes drift closed and he shudders at her touch. He reaches out, stroking her hair before he runs his hand down her smooth skinned back to her soft fur. Raking his fingers across the length of her, he slowly walks along side her lowered body, caressing her furry hindquarters. He kneels down behind her, bending over to place his chest on her ass—one hand slips under her tail, teasingly parting the plump lips of her cunt until he finds her clit and presses it gently; the other hand slides down her hind leg, across her belly to her lower nipples where he flicks his fingers over the tips.

Lynette gasps in surprise, her hind legs jerking at the shock of it. Resting his face into her brown fur, he breathes her scent in, his pace increasing, his hands firmly pressing against her clit. Having never before experienced it, it doesn't take long for her to let out a moan; she grabs onto the arms of the love seat when her body explodes with pleasure, her hide quivering against his body. Vadim eases his hand off of her teats, fingers gently petting the soft fur of her legs, his other hand slowly stroking her wet cunt. He tilts his head up to look at her, a smile crossing his lips when he sees her body resting against the soft cushions of the loveseat, a hazed look in her eyes.

She glances back at him adoringly, purring to him, "Take me."

Vadim sits back on his heels; grabbing a hold of his cock, he slowly strokes the length of it, watching her face. He reaches out, gathering her tail up into his fist, pulling it aside so that with the other hand, he can tease the lips of her slit with the tip of his manhood. He gazes at her, his voice husky, "Are you sure, Lynette?"

Her breathing fast, she nods, rocking her hips back against him. Vadim swallows, drawing in a deep breath; slowly, he presses into her. Her cunt is tight; she whimpers when her maidenhood gives way. He takes his time, savoring each inch that he pushes inside, shuddering when she takes his entire length. With her tail still in his hand, he grabs her furry hips and brings one of his knees up so that he can place a foot on the ground. As he withdraws and presses forward, Lynette's eyes drift shut and she lies her torso against the cushions of the loveseat.

Vadim gazes upon her, wanting desperately to kiss her but he knows that he will never be able to do so while making love; the simple thought makes his heart ache, his mind flashes to his time with Coral, her soft, pale body beneath his, their mouths mashed together as he fought against taking her. Vadim shakes his head, trying to dispel the memory of the woman he will never have. He lets go of Lynette's tail, running his fingers up the brown fur of her back, scratching them back down to her ass as he forces his touch to draw his attention to the centaur beneath him. He grasps at her, pushing himself faster; she mewls, riding her first orgasm into a second one Vadim feels her cunt tighten over the length of him. He groans, thrusting hard into her, as deep as he can when his seed bursts forth, his legs trembling with the release. His chest heaves up and down, body shaking when he slowly strokes in and out of her cunt until his cock softens and he eases it out of her body.

Lynette is shrouded in a haze of bliss, her eyes half shut, her bare chest heaving up and down. Vadim smiles upon her; he crosses the room, dragging the mound of pillows over towards her so that she can rest against them. Curling up to her, he wraps his arms around his mate. She sighs happily, burying her head into his neck, soon drifting to sleep. Vadim gazes upon her body, his hands slowly caressing her back. He is happy but it is a bittersweet feeling that he now has his mate.

They miss dinner, taking their time to fully explore each other's bodies; Lynette is curious about his, having never seen a naked man before. She takes her time to trace every inch of him with her hands and her lips; Vadim repeats the sentiments even though he knows his way around women. He manages to catch his man servant in the hallway and has food brought to them. They eat to satisfy their hunger though as soon as they are finished, Lynette gives him little reprieve before her small hands bravely stroke his manhood back to attention and they work off their dinner.

Though Lynette breathes deeply, fast asleep, Vadim is unable to find peace in his slumber; he wakes in the middle of the night, just as he has for the past several days. Sighing, he finds himself slipping from his mate's arms and out of her room, wandering the halls in darkness wearing just his pants. He ascends the ramp to the second floor; whenever he cannot sleep, he takes a bath but as he knows Lynette would be saddened by him washing away her scent, he decides to visit the bathhouse to let the sounds of the waterfall calm his jumbled mind.

He slips through the door, seeing a ghostly figure in the middle of the pool. Her beautiful, naked body shadowed by the dim torchlight, he gazes upon her supple breasts, the lushness of her feminine curves, the grace in which she idly floats, occasionally kicking her feet to change direction. He contemplates leaving—it is hard enough to be near her when others are around but to once again see her bare form, reminded of the first time he laid eyes upon her soft skin, he feels an ache in his heart. None the less, he walks to the side of the pool and sits down, slipping his legs into the warm water, leaning back on to his hands as he watches her stare off at the ceiling.

When she breathes in his scent, she rights herself, glancing around until their eyes meet. Slowly, she swims towards him, her features becoming visible in the dim light. Her face is calm, but there is a secretive sadness in her voice, "Congratulations, brother."

"Thank you, sister," Vadim replies flatly. He yearns for her even now that he has a mate of his own.

"I am surprised to see you here—I would have thought you would want to keep Lynette's scent on you until breakfast tomorrow," she avoids his gaze.

"I'm not here to take a bath," he replies quietly, thankful not to look into her eyes lest she see the pain in his, "I often come here at night to think. The sound of the water calms me down. Though, I am surprised to see you here—I have never run into another soul at this hour."

She sighs, "I couldn't sleep. Quell and I...had words." It is clear that she needs him. Their bond was much deeper than just physical attraction—they share a connection. Neither of them has known true friends, both outcasts in their own worlds, almost brought together by fate, yet, fate keeps them apart.

"Can I ask what about?" He watches her swim to the ledge beside him, resting her back against the stones. Leaning his weight forward off of his hands, he can see her dark red hair puddle around her shoulders, covering some but not all of her perfectly rounded, pale breasts that sit just below the water.

"He was upset that I am attending a birthing later during the week. Apparently he doesn't want me to get involved with it, despite the fact that both Rainer and Pelium seem to think it is necessary."

"Why ever in the world would he be upset about that?" His voice is surprised though not at what she thinks; he is surprised that his brother is being such a stupid fool—here he has the love of a beautiful, kind woman, yet he treats her less than she deserves. He knows that Quell still struggles with the loss of his first mate but the fact that his brother would deny Coral anything hurts him, as he would have given her the world had she but asked for it.

"I don't know," she huffs, "because he doesn't want to have a foal with me? Because he is afraid that once I see a newborn centaur that I'll fall in love with the idea of having my own bairn and he can't bear the thought of losing it or me like he lost his first love?" She sighs, her eyes burning with tears, "He—he didn't tell me that he didn't want children before we mated. He didn't even tell me about her," her voice is bitter, "I never even met her and I am sorry that she is gone but it is so unfair that my future is determined by a dead centaur."

AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers
12