The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam pushed forward and sank his cock for the second time into the warm folds of beautiful Holli Coverton, part-time exotic dancer and bisexual sex kitten extraordinaire.

"Oh my . . ." she moaned, and he kissed her gently on the cheek as they lay there for a long moment, relishing the feeling and gentle palpitations of their union.

And then the muscles of her pussy twitched and Adam gasped, and suddenly they were moving frantically against one another.

He thrust into her, burying himself fully again and again, withdrawing until just the tip remained before plunging forward, his hips pounding into hers so violently that her body flopped around beneath him almost like a rag doll. Holli held on for dear life, her fingers clutching his ass, breasts jiggling lewdly, blue eyes bright and wanton, whimpering with pleasure.

"Fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . .FUCK ME . . . FUCK ME!" she wailed, urging him on with her dirty words. "Harder . . . fuck me . . . HARDER!"

And so it went, faster and faster, harder and harder, with Holli screaming and Adam moaning, and the intensity of their coupling growing by leaps and bounds. Her hands rose to his thick biceps, holding there as her legs wrapped around his waist, feet crossed at the small of his back.

He ground his hips against her pelvis, working hard to take her over the edge—as much preservation as it was unselfishness, for he was uncertain how long he could maintain himself with such a gorgeous creature beneath him.

Which is why he was relieved to hear Holli gasp and then cry out again, back arched, breasts squished into his own chest as she crested over into orgasm, and so he erupted for the second time, this time into a place warmer and wetter than even her mouth. The river of cum flowed from his balls up through his shaft and out into her willing body, filling her womb with his seed.

Holli melted down into the mattress, breathing heavily, eyes closed, luxuriating in the post-orgasmic glow. Adam collapsed next to her, his cock slipping from the sweetness of her interiors, his arm draped across her body just below her breasts, and her fingers stroked it absently.

"Wow," she whispered. "That was wonderful. I've forgotten just how manic good cock can be."

"Just wait until we take our time," he said as he snuggled closer to her. "That's when it gets really interesting."

Holli sighed. "I can't wait," she admitted, and closed her eyes to sleep.

Adam closed his eyes, too, and drifted off to join her.

* * *

When Adam was asleep, she rose from the bed carefully and quietly and went out into the main room of her apartment, where Tiffany McCullough was waiting. The woman was flushed and a slight sheen covered the skin of her face.

"That was amazing," she said huskily as Holli entered.

"You watched the whole thing?" Holli asked.

Tiffany nodded. "From the door," she replied. "Oh, so intense. He looks good in bed."

Holli nodded vehemently. "He is," she insisted. "And he eats pussy like a woman."

Tiffany grinned devilishly. "Really?"

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Holli asked.

Tiffany nodded again. "I am sure. Are you sure you want to help? If it goes badly, he might not be available to you anymore."

Holli smiled softly. "This is a good man. With him, nothing goes badly."

"Very well," Tiffany said. "Let's get ready."

* * *

Adam knew something was different before he opened his eyes.

He was still on the bed at Holli's place, but something was changed, and when he opened his eyes he came to learn exactly what that something was: he was tied to the bed by silk sashes binding his hands and feet, naked and completely spread-eagled. He sighed, contemplating again how heavy a sleeper he was, particularly after sex; indeed, it had always amused Jocelyn.

"Holli?" he called out into the dimly lit room, not worried so much as curious.

"I'm here, Adam," a voice said from the side of the bed, and suddenly Holli was next to him, planting soft little kisses to the side of his face. "I have a surprise for you."

"Ok," he said, and decided then and there to go with whatever it was she had planned.

She reached under the pillow and pulled out a black mask, the kind of mask they give you on airplanes to shut out the light, which she slipped over his head and fastened over his eyes, blindfolding him. His senses heightened immediately and his skin felt alive, almost like a light breeze had swept over it. It was an interesting sensation, and not unwelcomed.

Holli's lips pressed softly into his and she kissed him lovingly, far more lovingly than anything she had done thus far. Then she asked with her face just inches from his, her breath hot and moist against the skin of his face, "Are you ready?"

And Adam, excited and still curious, answered, "Yes."

He could feel her shifting around on the bed, felt her come over the top of him, and soon a sweet honeyed aroma was tickling his nose—her lovely scent—followed by the arousing feel of her luscious nether region as it descended upon his mouth. Adam tilted his head forward and buried his tongue between her swollen pussy lips, swirling it around the crevice and over her clit.

Holli moaned and leaned forward, her breasts rubbing up against his stomach as she wrapped her fingers lightly around his cock, opened her mouth and took the mushroom head inside. She suckled him gently, like a little girl suckling a tootsie pop.

Adam went wild, licking and sucking with reckless abandon as Holli ground her pussy back into his face. It was difficult to breathe, but he did not care; he cared about making her come hard and fast and good.

Which Holli did; the invigorating nature of the debauchery to come, mixed with the incredible oral talents of the man lapping at her pussy, swiftly did her in. Fire coursed through her veins and tickled every last nerve ending in her body, and she moaned around the cock filling her mouth.

She felt herself tremble violently as climax surged through her.

* * *

Tiffany McCullough emerged from her hiding place in the closet and watched the two writhing bodies on the bed.

She was more excited to fuck Adam Cross than she could ever remember being about a man before: he was extremely hot and extremely good in bed from what both Jocelyn and Holli had told her, not to mention he was a renewed connection to her deceased friend that she had been desperately needing since Jocelyn died.

Adam lay on the bed, eyes covered with limbs restrained, his mouth and tongue working Holli's pussy at what looked to be a frenzied pace. Beautiful Holli, meanwhile, had her mouth stuffed full of Adam's seven-inch meat—and looked to be loving it.

Tiffany herself was already naked, having disrobed in the closet, and her fingers drifted south to her own waxed and hairless pussy. She stroked herself gently, quietly.

When Holli's orgasm receded, she slipped from her position on the bed to stand next to it, and beckoned Tiffany over. Adam licked his lips and turned his head from side to side, listening intently, wondering where Holli was and what she was doing.

Holli leaned down and whispered huskily in his ear, loud enough so Tiffany could hear, "Would you like to fuck me now, Adam? Would you like to fuck my tight little pussy?"

Adam grinned, the juice covering his chin glistening in the dim light. "Come and find out," he replied in a deep, lust-filled voice.

Holli turned and her eyes widened when she saw that Tiffany had closed the distance between them, and those stunning blue eyes slowly rolled up and down her naked body. Holli was quite proudly bisexual with a preference for females (which meant for her to choose to be with Adam was a ringing endorsement for the man) and Tiffany knew Holli was checking her out. That was, she decided, a welcome side effect of her plan that she had not really considered. She would explore that avenue later; there were other fish to fry at the moment.

Tiffany moved forward, breasts jiggling, and climbed onto the bed to straddle the boyfriend of her deceased best friend. She leaned forward, brushing those jiggly tits against his face, and Adam's tongue lashed out to taste them whenever he could, whenever they were close enough.

Her hands trailed gingerly down the muscles of his chest and abdomen, pushing, tickling, testing; she love the feel of him and could easily see why Holli was so enamored. She reached back, running a finger down his side and over his thigh, and wrapped her hand around his thick cock.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt it pulse in her hands; it was the first cock other than Trent's she had had in a long time, and it felt glorious. Monogamy, she realized then and there, was over.

She scooted back and arched herself, sticking her ass out as she guided the engorged head right up to the sopping wet folds of her pussy. There she hovered, rubbing the tip of his cock against herself as if it were a sex toy, flicking it against her clitoris, teasing herself and him mercilessly.

"Please," he begged after several minutes of her torture, "fuck me."

Tiffany turned to Holli and grinned, and brought once more his cock to the entrance to her pussy, only this time she did not stop there. Inch by agonizing inch, Tiffany lowered herself onto Adam's penis, embedding his meat inside her until she settled her ass on his hips, the whole of his shaft sheathed within.

She sighed deeply, filled to the brim.

And then she started to move. Tiffany was no slouch herself in the sex department, skilled and very experienced, and soon she found the right rhythm and was riding him with a smooth and sensual motion, rocking her hips back and forth and grinding them in little circles to give both her and her lover maximum pleasure.


Adam was a big one, which made things much easier and better for her, granting her lots of leeway in her movements without fear of falling off. She moaned as she changed her angle and her clit was caught against his shaft, and from that position she slid up and down, up and down, impaling herself again and again.

His wrists tugged against his restraints; she could tell how desperately he wanted to touch her, but this was her game and he would remain tied down for the time being.

Tiffany brought one of her hands up to squeeze her tits and her eyes fluttered shut, which is one reason she was incredibly surprised to feel someone's hand touching her clit. Her eyes flew open and she looked down to find Holli's fingers rubbing her between her legs.

At first, the shock of being touched when she had not expected it almost threw her off her rhythm. Beyond that initial surprise, however, the intense pleasure she suddenly felt did more to disrupt her than anything. Her eyes fluttered shut and she focused solely on fucking the man between her legs, the man's whose cock was deep within her, and let Holli take over the task of her own pleasure.

Tiffany picked up the pace and fought hard to stifle her squeals; she was a very vocal lover and the silence was difficult to maintain. She lifted herself and crashed back down, the thick cock nearly splitting her in two, as Adam began to moan loudly. He thrust his hips upward into her, slamming their bodies together to work himself ever deeper. She knew he was getting close. Tiffany matched her rhythm to his, bouncing up and down on his shaft, breathing heavily and whimpering softly.

And then Adam cried, "Fuck! Here it comes!"

And as his cock erupted inside her, Tiffany came, too, spiraling down into the swirling seas of orgasm with one of the powerful climaxes of her life, made only more so by the feel of Adam's cum spurting into her womanly chambers.

She sagged back and his cock popped from her pussy. She spent several seconds breathing heavily, regaining her strength, before she slithered down his body and bent forward to lap at his withering cock. She could taste herself on him, as well as the salty tang of his cum, and grinned up at Holli who was hovering over her.

Holli bent forward then and Tiffany drew back to let the other woman's mouth worship the man's cock for a bit. She was amazed to watch it come back to life once again.

Holli grinned and asked, "Ready for more already?"

And then Adam said with a grin, "Sure, I can't satisfy two women with just one round of fucking, can I?"

And so the jig was up, and Holli swatted him playfully on the leg. "How did you know there were two of us?"

The grin of the man never faltered. "Every woman smells different, tastes different, and feels different, my sweet Holli. Am I to meet Michelle, then?"

And so Tiffany made her choice. "Not exactly," she said aloud.

Adam frowned and was silent a long moment, and then said, "I know that voice. I do not know Michelle. Might I have the courtesy of the name of the woman I just fucked?"

"My name, Adam," Tiffany said in a husky voice, coming very close to him, "is Tiffany."

* * *

Adam did not move for a long moment after the woman said her name. He was not smiling, but nor was his expression unhappy in any way; the wheels of his mind were turning, however, and he was lost deep in thought.

Tiffany, she said her name was, which meant it could only be one person: Tiffany McCullough, close friend of Jocelyn and Trent McCullough's wife.

"Holli, please remove my blindfold," he said, and again his voice was neither happy nor upset.

After his eyes adjusted to the light again, he saw that Holli was seated next to him on the bed, looking down at him with wondering eyes. It was not difficult to make out the concern; he smiled reassuringly at her, and she smiled back, obviously relieved.

Then he turned to face Tiffany, who was standing at the edge of the bed with her hands on her hips. She was naked and gorgeous, and he could not help but drink in the sight of her. All of Jocelyn's friends were beautiful, as Jocelyn herself had been; Tiffany was the first of them Adam had seen nude. She was smiling lazily at him, face flushed; the effects of her orgasm, which had been supplied via his cock.

"How?" he asked simply, and they explained. It was quite simple, it seemed: the two were good friends from work and had happened upon the knowledge of his and Holli's sexual relationship by merest chance that very morning at the office.

Which led to the next question. "Why?" Adam asked, and for this, the answer was not so simple.

Tiffany replied, "Because Holli explained to me exactly what you found the morning after you made love, exactly what the scene was in the main room of the suite. Trent was not faithful, and I doubt it was the first time. Do you deny it?" Adam did not. "It is probably you know of more than just the women he fucked last weekend. Do you?"

Adam was no liar and Trent was already screwed, but neither was he comfortable spilling the secrets of another man. "That is not a question one man can answer about another man," he responded, and Tiffany nodded acceptingly.

"Well, you don't have to. He's wonderful in many ways; fidelity, it seems, is not one of them. I do not want to leave him, however, nor divorce him, for many reasons not the least of which is love. I do, however, want to settle the score. I want to experience the pleasures others have to offer."

Adam nodded. It was not his place to comment and the woman seemed to be on a roll.

"However," she continued, "I am not some little slut willing to fuck any man that comes along. I am quite selective. In fact, there is only one man I want to fuck, and often, to get back at Trent and have a little fun myself."

Adam suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"That man," she said, moving close to him, so close her shoulder was touching Holli's and her warm breath tickled his face, "is you, Adam."

"Unknowing is one thing," he replied. "Approval is another."

Tiffany smiled and stroked his hair. "There are others reasons to be with you, Adam," she said, "instead of other men. You know my situation and will not look for more than sex; there will be no romantic entanglements. Also, you would rather you be the one to fuck me than have me go out looking for other, less savory men, which is what I will have to do if you spurn me; the gentleman in you will not allow that to happen. And lastly . . ."

Adam watched Tiffany's eyes go distant and wondered what the last reason was, as it was obviously the most important just based upon her expression. And what it was floored him completely.

She looked at him and lay a gentle hand on his chest. "Being with you, Adam," she said softly, almost lovingly, "will help keep me close to Jocelyn, whom I loved with all my heart, and who loved you with all her heart. Being with you is my way of remembering her."

He thought about that for a long moment and when he finally did speak, his voice nearly caught in his throat. "Those seem to be excellent reasons, Tiffany," he replied softly, "but still I cannot willingly be with another man's wife."

Tiffany smiled sweetly. "Which is why we all think so highly of you, Adam," she said as she rose to her feet. "But I have a feeling—deep down here in the heart of me, a place very close to where my memories of Jocelyn are—that you might reconsider. Thank you for a wonderful orgasm, one of my best ever, and for listening."

And with that she was gone, and Holli, sensing his tension and sudden melancholy, undid the bindings that held him and snuggled into his arms, and gently set about stroking his chest with her fingers, softly and sweetly, and very soothing, which was very appreciated.

He was, at that moment, very happy to have her with him.

Chapter 04: Decisions, Decisions

The words of Tiffany McCullough rattled around Adam's head incessantly for days, just as she had predicted they would.

It was quite obvious she was very much determined to seek pleasure beyond her marital bed, and knowing Trent and his many conquests, he certainly could not blame her. Adam did not want her out prowling the bar circuit looking for men; that was a dangerous game for a woman to play when sex was the only thing on her mind. She was stunningly beautiful and he had no problem with the idea of being her sexual plaything; he also liked the idea of being intimate with one of Jocelyn's oldest friends, sharing their love for her together.

Which meant the only thing holding him back was his sense of honor: he could not get past the idea of sleeping with another man's wife.

He happened upon the solution quite suddenly—and totally out of the blue—and so he picked up the phone and set about resolving the issue, which is how he came to find himself at a little dive bar in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon, sitting at a table with Trent McCullough, Dave Cartwright, and Benjamin Lane.

It was under the auspices of gratitude for an enjoyable weekend in Vegas, and so it was not until after much regaling regarding the events of the bachelor party, further lurid details of which were revealed—more than he ever wanted to know, such as Kara's triple penetration in the early hours of the morning—that Adam successfully changed the course of their conversation.

"I have a question for you guys," he said thoughtfully. "A moral quandary, if you will."

Trent grinned deviously. "Ah, yes! We love the moral quandaries around here, eh, Dave?"

Dave chuckled. "You know it," he replied. "Morality is my specialty, Monsieur Cross."

"What's the story?" Ben asked.

Adam put forth his best sheepish smile. "The wife of a friend wants to have sex with me," he revealed. "She's told me this herself. She knows he's been cheating on her and wants to get even, but doesn't want to find some random guy. She wants me, and it sounds like she wants me a lot."

Trent slapped Adam on the back. "Congratulations!" he said. "Hot married women always make the best fuck buddies."