The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted as she grabbed hold of his head and fiercely hissed, "Suck my tits!"

Without hesitation his mouth dropped and clamped down on the rounded crest of her soft, yielding left breast. He waged an all-out oral assault, squishing her fleshy melons together as he alternated suckling them both. Her nipples slipped between his lips, his tongue swirled around the flat colored areola, and his teeth gently toyed with the hardened nub, teasing it.

With none of the slow deliberateness he customarily showed and all of the manic, desperate hunger he currently felt, Adam slavered over Tiffany's incredible breasts—and they truly were incredible: large tear-drop shaped mounds of perfection. He bit down with more than a little force on the swollen tip of her nipple and her head dropped back, and a guttural moan reverberated from somewhere deep inside and issued forth. Her nails dug into his scalp and neck as her moan turned to whimpers, which in turn were smothered a moment later by the pressure of his mouth back upon hers. His hands still grappled and groped at her pliable breasts as his tongue swept over and past her tender lips, forging deeply once more into the recesses of her mouth. His tongue recaptured hers, encircling it, claiming it for his pleasure.

White hot heat surged through her body with debilitating ferocity; the transformation of Adam Cross from caring, nurturing friend to the recklessly wild sexual fiend she found herself with sent waves of awe-struck desire rippling through her. Tiffany had to have his cock inside her, and she had to have it immediately.

Gathering strength, she shoved him hard in the chest, pushing him off and away from her. Her top flap of her dress fell forward, leaving her upper half totally bare; the material was so tightly form-fitting that the bottom half remained on her, clinging to her narrow hips even without the straps for support. Naked from the waist up, her breasts jiggled as she spoke to him.

"I want your cock in my mouth," she spat at him. She was usually the aggressor and it was time to assert herself. "I want your thick cock deep in my throat." She closed the distance between them, her hands fumbling at his belt.

Adam's eyes narrowed, and flashed. He glared at her with what, under normal circumstances, she might have mistaken for significant anger. They were dark, the deep gray there churning and rolling like dangerous storm clouds and swiftly nearing black. She knew better, however; he was in a state of complete emotional control and frightening sexual self-assurance, mixed with an almost feral lust. Jocelyn had told her stories of Adam when he got into such a state, and vast amounts of female pleasure usually followed.

Her hands faltered, just for a bit, and he pounced.

"No."

The power in his voice jarred Tiffany. She froze and looked up at him with wide eyes, and asked the question without speaking.

"No," he said again.

His hands lashed out and grabbed her firmly by both wrists. With excruciating languor he drew her arms away from him and down onto her hips. Still maintaining his fierce grip on her wrists, his eyes blazing as she stared right back into them, he spun her violently around and trapped her body hard against his. His strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and pinned her wrists against her chest in one unbelievably fluid motion.

She squealed as she felt his rock-hard erection jam lengthwise into the crack of her ass, and she involuntarily grinded against it. He grunted his distinct approval before his powerful grip on her wrists began to move again. He drew her arms away from her body and placed both of her hands firmly against the tiled wall of the compartment.

"Do not move," he commanded, quietly but firmly, and Tiffany knew then that she would keep them fixed as long as he wanted. He had dominated her completely: she was totally, utterly his.

Adam released his grip and his hands went immediately to her hips, pulling them roughly back to bend her over at the waist, her back and legs forming a perfect ninety-degree angle. She never failed in her task, however, despite the coarse way he manipulated her body; her palms remained firmly pressed against the compartment wall.

He moved in behind her, and she shuddered as she felt him gather the hem of her dress in his hands. Slowly, ever slowly, he raised the material, revealing her long and shapely legs, and then her perfectly shaped backside.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his palms cup the firm cheeks of her ass, kneading them gently with his fingers. One hand dipped between her thighs and pushed them to inch her feet apart and widen her stance, and then that same hand rose to take hold of her panties. She shuddered as he rolled the thin silken material down into a tight band across her thighs. The cool air struck between her legs, which were sopping wet with need.

She had little time to linger on the thought, however. With one smooth motion, Adam dropped to a squat, spread the cheeks of her ass apart with both hands, and offered Tiffany's anus a languorous lick with the flat of his wet tongue.

She shrieked and her knees nearly buckled, and she began to moan softly. It was completely unexpected, and indescribably good. For one fleeting moment, she considered her position: tits out, ass out, and bent in half the restaurant restroom, the lover of her dead friend between her legs with his tongue licking her asshole as her husband sat waiting not one hundred yards from where she was.

She very nearly came right there, just at the thought of it.

His hands massaged the flesh of her rump as his tongue danced around her puckered hole, teasing every wrinkle. He licked her, alternating between fast and slow speeds, long and short strokes. Her body trembled and her hips bucked back suddenly into his head, and he groaned as his face wedged between her ass cheeks. Then she felt something totally new; she squealed as his sinewy tongue speared into her tight anus, and shrieked as it wiggled around.

It lasted a very long time, but after what seemed like ages, after her wrinkled pink asshole was thoroughly doused, and tongue-fucked repeatedly, Adam withdrew his face from its place between her rounded cheeks. She whimpered at the loss, and thus did not even contemplate what was coming next.

WHACK!

Adam's open palm leveled a crushing blow to Tiffany's still-covered ass. She squealed and yelped, both in pained and pleasured surprise.

"Tell me what you want," Adam said.

It was not a request. It was an order.

"I want . . . I want . . . " Tiffany's breathing quickened, her chest heaving as she struggled to answer.

WHACK!

Another hard swat to her ass, right square on her flesh. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed resoundingly off the tile walls.

"Tell me what you want." Much more insistent this time.

Her voice was timid and hoarse. Tiffany had never felt so thoroughly dominated, so completely used, so utterly aroused as she did right now. "Fuck me," she whispered.

"What?" he snarled.

WHACK!

"AAHHHH!" she cried. "I want you to fuck me!"

His voice was low and fierce, his breath hot in her ear. His fingers delved into her lovely pink pussy from behind, spreading her velvety labia, and slipped into her tight slick canal. She stiffened in pleasure and groaned loudly.

"What did you say?" he whispered wickedly.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!"

Her body squirmed and writhed with intense arousal, shuddering about in lustful bliss. His fingers left her pussy and his hands grabbed a tight hold of her ass, squeezing tightly. Tiffany's body tensed in anticipation from its bent over position, the juices from her swollen cunt dripping down her thighs, but then she relaxed slightly when she remembered she still had not seen him take his pants off.

She realized too late just how wrong she was.

His hands spread her ass cheeks wide and poked his cock between the tight folds of her pussy, and with one fierce, unexpected motion rammed himself home. He impaled her with his thick cock, shoving himself completely inside until his pubic hair tickled the flesh of her upturned ass and his balls rested snugly against her own trimmed swath of brown pubic hair.

She screamed as his cock violated her, seven inches of meat nearly splitting her in two. "OOOOHHHH FFFUUCCCKKK MMMMEEEEEEE!"

Adam growled as her tight pussy sucked fiercely at his shaft, begging it deeper. After her first almost incoherent scream, the twenty-eight year-old brunette bombshell moaned breathlessly and mewed a series of half-moans.

"Oh my . . . god . . . filling me up . . . oh my god . . . unnhhh . . . so full . . . "

Lazily Adam slid his erection out of her sopping wet pussy. Tiffany whimpered from the loss, but just before the tip dropped out of her swollen hole he stuffed it deep back inside. Adam held her hips with both hands as he started thrusting, slow at first but harder and harder and harder with each downward stroke.

"Oh my GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD," Tiffany bellowed as she met him thrust for thrust, grinding her supple ass backward in an erotic collision of flesh and pelvic bone.

"Yes, Tiffany," Adam cooed as he hammered away at the gorgeous brunette-haired beauty, still manhandling her firm ass with his palms. "Fuck me right back, baby."

Her puckered anus seemed to wink up at him as he drew her ass cheeks apart as wide as they could go, and he drew distinct pleasure knowing his tongue had been down that passage before. The day, he knew, would soon come when his cock would venture down there, as well.

Tiffany continued her audible squealing. "Unnhhh . . . unnhh . . . aahhh . . . ahhhh . . . oh my god . . . fuck me . . . PLEASE FUCK ME!"

He groaned as his hips gyrated back and forth, burying his thick shaft over and over again in her incredibly tight little slit. The woman's ass rippled as he slammed into her, her body bouncing off his waist like a yo-yo. His right hand rose and fell, giving her buttocks another, far gentler swat than he had previously.

Tiffany's head whipped around, silken brown hair flying, and she glared at him from over her shoulder. Her eyes positively smoldered. "Spank my ass, you fucking cock," she hissed. "SPANK ME HARD GOD DAMN IT!"

Adam growled and slapped her ass again, much harder this time as he pounded her from behind. Her dress began to slip back down her legs from the force but he tucked it up and under itself again. She spread her legs out as far as her panties would allow, straining the silk rolled around her thighs near the tearing point. She could feel her pussy stretched wide around his thick cock, and the feeling was more acute and satisfying than any she had ever known.

"OHHHHH!" Tiffany screamed in unspeakable lust. "Spank me, Adam! Fuck me hard! FUCK ME! SPANK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK IT HARDER!"

Adam began using both his hands on her rump now, driving his cock roughly between her puffy pink lips and deep into her pussy without any stabilizing support. His hands whacked at her ass, alternating between the two cheeks in a rapid flurry of slaps, until her tanned skin had gone bright crimson from the onslaught. His cock continued to spear her luscious body, ripping it, brutally punishing her for arousing him so greatly.

"Unnhhhh . . . " she wailed as he slammed into her, shredding her pussy. "Unnhhhh . . . oh my goaaaunnhhh . . . unhh . . . aahhh . . . " Tiffany never stopped screaming, but the words soon fell to nearly incoherent babbling. "Oh my god ohmygod oh god ohmyoh myfucking oh godohfuck me fuck me fuckfuck fuckmefuckmefuckme!"

Her legs trembled violently as she moaned and quaked and writhed in a world of indescribable pleasure. She froze suddenly, her face locked in a grimace of agonized bliss, before she whimpered loudly and arched her back to a lewd and gymnast-like degree. Her ass stuck up in the air and tugged at Adam's invasive cock as her tummy dropped low, and the friction nearly toppled him off his wavering pedestal of control.

"I'M THERE! I'M ALMOST . . . I'M GONNA . . . I'M GONNA . . . CUM . . . OH FUCK . . . FUCK . . . FUCK . . . I'M CCCUUUMMMMIIIIIIAAAAAHHHHH!"

Tiffany wailed as orgasmic convulsions pummeled her body harder than Adam's cock had ever pummeled it; he did not, however, let her off the hook. He wrapped his hands around her waist and slid them up her stomach, higher and higher until her doughy, quivering breasts filled his palms. Her jiggled the mounds of hanging flesh vigorously before retreating, his fingers finding a new burial ground in the firm skin of her little bottom.

Using his grip on her ass for support, Adam focused all his energy and unleashed his last, most desperately ferocious strike upon her orgasm-wracked, juice-oozing slit. His cock thrashed and lambasted her pussy, unforgiving and vicious as it stuffed its full size repeatedly into her tiny little hole.

The combination of the sultry, gorgeous, and married Tiffany creaming all over his cock and the sinful nastiness of her words, not to mention the inexplicable, vice-like grip the warm pink walls of her cunt had upon his shaft, sent Adam plummeting off the edge into the void of sweet release. The whole of his body tensed and all his attention and energy focused suddenly and directly on his loins, and an instant later he exploded.

Adam bellowed out loud as load after heavy load of his hot white sperm spewed into the Tiffany's hungry, shuddering, awaiting womb. The thick cum splashed against her ribbed inner chambers, tickling her from the inside out, stuffing her full of his spunk.

"Oh my god . . . " the brunette beauty wept, still holding fast in her bent-over position, her palms flat and unmoving against the compartment wall as tears filled her eyes. Her senses were overwhelmed; she lost all control of her body, an utter servant to her pleasures. "Oh my god . . . oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god . . . so full . . . "

Adam grunted as his thrusts slackened, but he kept his cock embedded deep within her, ensuring that every ounce of his seed was planted inside her pink crevice. Tiffany growled and murmured to herself under her breath, blubbering like a child.

When finally he determined that his well had run dry, Adam slid his deflated cock out of his married lover, heaving a heavy sigh as he did so. His knees were weak and he reached out to steady himself against the wall.

Tiffany's legs wavered and her knees buckled, but Adam's strong arm around her waist prevented her from collapsing onto the ground. Both spent a few long moments panting in silence, physically and sexually exhausted.

Tiffany turned and melted against him, her naked breasts squashing against his chest. His hands encircled her, sliding down to take healthy, though gentle handfuls of her bare ass cheeks, which moments before he had pounded for all he was worth.

"Thank you," she whispered, face set in a soft smile.

He leaned in and kissed her lightly, tenderly on the mouth. "You were wonderful."

She reached down and drew her stretched out panties up over her jizz-filled pussy. "They barely fit anymore." Tiffany grinned devilishly. "I can feel your cum sliding down my leg. I like it."

She wiggled her hips and the dress slipped down over legs. He straightened his clothes and closed up his pants as she drew the spaghetti straps up over her shoulders and stowed her breasts within it. Within moments their appearance spoke little about what they had done, save for flushed faces and her slightly rustled hair.

"I like the feeling of your cum in my pussy," Tiffany breathed as she kissed him again. They held each other a moment longer. "We'll have to put some more up there . . . or maybe in my ass."

Adam grinned. "I live to serve, my dear," he said, and off she went.

* * *

Trent was still on the phone when Tiffany returned to the table. She could tell from his words that he was speaking to either Dave or Ben, which obviously meant it was not as important as he had led her to believe. She checked her watch; she had been gone over fifteen minutes. It was unlikely he had any idea how long it had actually been, and if she was gone for fifteen minutes and he did not even notice, he deserved it.

With a wicked grin she slipped one hand under the table and between her legs, and retrieved a small dab of Adam's cum. She brought it to her lips when Trent wasn't looking, licked it clean, and smiled.

<<<End of The Healing of Adam Cross, Part 02 by Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories are planned in this series, although characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback to the address in our profile.>>>