The Health Club

Story Info
Fat man gets help from gorgeous trainer.
3.9k words
4.52
66.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
86 Followers

There comes a time in a man’s life when age starts to overcome him. The hair either thins or falls out completely and the waist line starts to thicken. It eventually leads to the source of that old adage, “What I used to do all night long, now takes me all night to do.”

At 55 years old, recently divorced and frustrated with my life, I was determined not to fall prey to Father Time. That’s how I got involved with the health club. Mind you, my original intent was to get my old body in some form of reasonable shape. Little did I know that the club would be a place of erotic dreams. Young shapely women in tight spandex abound, and can be seen in a variety of lewd and compromising positions. Sure the fat old women were there too, but the scenery was my choice. My first scheduled appointment was on a Friday night after work. My assigned trainer was a former body-builder named Jeff. The plan, as I understood it, was for Jeff to do an evaluation of my physical condition, then, recommend a fitness program, to begin after the evaluation. I won’t bore you with the details, except to say that on a scale of 1 to 100, I scored a 2. If this wasn’t depressing enough, Jeff wanted to meet with me after the workout to discuss my progress. The night was disastrous and my resolve to get physically fit was waning. The light at the end of the tunnel was the thought of a good steam bath when I was done. The health club was designed as such, that I had to pass by the office area to get to the men’s locker room. With my butt dragging, I tried to sneak past, to no avail.

“Excuse me, Sir. My name is Lisa. Jeff had to leave early so he asked if I would visit with you.” The voice came from a tall, slender girl of about 25 years. She wore a white one-piece spandex outfit that clung to her very fit body. She wore her distinct cameltoe like a badge of honor, as she followed me down the hallway in long and certain strides. “Sir, we will be closing in about 30 minutes, so if you could just take a minute to…,” she continued.

Her hair was ebony black and cropped short to her head. If this woman wasn’t a dyke, she was missing a good opportunity. Her mannerisms were manly, to say the least.
“Hon,” I interrupted. (Old men can get by with calling young women Hon.) “This may have been a huge mistake, and if it’s alright with you, I think I’ll just hit the showers.” I walked through the locker room door, leaving her stuttering in the hall. Sure, it was rude, especially when she was so good to look at. But I just wasn’t in the mood to face any further ridicule. I stripped off my sweaty clothes, wrapped a towel around me and headed for the steam room. I figured about 20 minutes in the steam room, and about 10 minutes to shower and dress, then, I would likely never see this place again from the inside. I set the timer for 20 minutes and went inside. The steam started pouring in and in a matter of minutes I couldn’t see the opposite wall of the 10 foot by 6 foot room. There was hardly anyone left in the club at that hour, but I was not to be shorted because the help wanted to go home early. As I leaned back against the hot wall, I heard the door open and noticed the light change as steam rushed from the room. “Sir, we really need to visit,” came that familiar voice. Through the fog I saw Lisa wrapped in a towel, barely covering her boobs and crotch. She sat directly across from me, as I sat speechless. “I certainly hope you don’t plan on giving up,” she continued.

“This is the men’s locker room, you’re not supposed to be in here.” I panicked, not having anything to cover up my nakedness.

“Don’t get excited, it’s only you and I, and Sara at the desk, left in the place tonight.
Sir, I take my responsibilities here very seriously and I owe it to you to get you to stick with the program. Don’t you want to be healthy?”

Her legs spread slightly and I was almost certain I saw a patch of black hair under the short towel. But with the steam and all, I wasn’t sure. It might have been knowledge that we were alone, or it might have been just the sight of her, but I found myself becoming a little bolder. “Of course I want to be healthy, but this program that Jeff the Giant has me on will kill me first,” I said. “Now if you would be my trainer and take steam bathes with me every night, I might reconsider.”

She was quick to respond. “I will be your trainer, if that’s what it takes. But don’t get your hopes up, I usually prefer my companions a little more feminine.” My suspicions were confirmed. She continued, “And when I choose male companionship, they have to be fit and trim.” So I was dealing with a switch hitter. “If you work hard to get in shape, you never know. Maybe we can work something out,” she said.
“And the steam bathes?”, I asked.

“Maybe as long as it’s just us, if you will commit to at least 60 days of the program,” she said.

“Lisa, you have a deal,” I responded. “But how about a sneak preview of what I am working toward?”

“Sure,” she said. “I can see there is nothing wrong with that part of your body.” She stared at my hard cock. All nine inches were standing tall.

She leaned back as the towel dropped away from her body. And I leaned forward to get a better view through the fog. Her legs spread and her hand dropped to her pussy. With her fingers she spread her pussy apart and gave me a perfect shot of her young twat. Then as quickly as she started, she clamped her legs together, rose and walked toward the door, the towel slung over one shoulder. I watched her tight ass as she walked away. “There’s more where that came from, if you stick with it,” she said, as she walked out. I knew I was hooked, I would be there the next night.

True to my word, I was there an hour before closing the following night. I met Lisa in the hallway as I left the locker room. “Glad to see you again,” she said. “Are you ready for a good workout tonight.”

“Probably not ready, but at least willing,” I responded. Lisa was wearing a different work out suit than the previous night, but the cameltoe was just as prevalent. She wore no tights underneath and I couldn’t help but wonder if her pussy was as muscular and toned as the rest of her body. She led me to the weight room where she proceeded to demonstrate the proper use of the weight machines. Now if you have never been to a weight room, you can’t appreciate the nature of the machines. Depending on what part of the body you are working on, the equipments demands that you frequently straddle bars, pads or the like, and in many situations your feet are spread shoulder width and pulled up to your chest. I reveled in watching Lisa perform. And if it wasn’t for constantly watching her tight crotch, I would have been impressed at how good she really was. She knew what I was watching but never made any effort to conceal herself or deter my ogling. At about three quarters the way through the workout, I was tiring badly, and the repetitions were getting harder and harder. Lisa cheered me on as I finished the last reps of each set.

The last set was on some type of overhead contraption that had a bar suspended from above. The plan was to do 12 reps of straight arm pull downs all the way to the front of the thighs. At rep number 8, I was exhausted and quit. Lisa immediately began chastising me. “It doesn’t do any good if you don’t complete the reps,” she insisted. “If you’re not going to give me 100% the deal’s off.” It didn’t take me long to weigh that choice. “Ok,” I said. “But I could use a little encouragement, if you know what I mean.” I winked at Lisa and she smiled. She didn’t hesitate to pull a padded weight bench up and sit down. I glanced around to find we were alone in the weight room. She straddled the bench, then, lay back, resting on her elbows. The spandex pulled even tighter across her pussy, and it was evident that she wore nothing beneath her suit. Where the material narrowed, the outer edges of her pussy were visible. “Now give me twelve,” she ordered. Make no mistake, I didn’t even strain to finish the reps. I let go of the bar after the final pull and the weights banged down. Lisa smiled as she rose and said, “Great job tonight! I’ll make rounds and see who’s still her, then join you in the steam room if I can.” She walked away adjusting the crotch of her suit.

It was fortunate the locker room was empty again, because I hit the steam room with a hard on. I was beginning to think that Lisa wasn’t coming, when the door opened and she appeared. She was as nude as I was and was quick to explain. “I’ve locked up. We have the place to ourselves.” Once again she sat across from me, her small firm boobs glistening from the steam. “Ok, rule number 1…no physical contact. You have yet to earn that privilege. Rule number 2…I have reset the timer to 10 minutes. When the timer goes off, we are done. Any questions?”

“Just one…do you do requests?”, I asked.

“Not tonight, but keep working hard and, who knows,” she said.

Lisa leaned back and raised one foot to rest on the bench. Her head was against the wall and she closed her eyes. The steam matted her short hair to her head and she simply enjoyed the steam. The black hair on her pussy was neatly trimmed with no sign of stubble. It was like looking through a fogged mirror. The details were there but it was pretty much a blur. With her knee close to her body, her pussy didn’t gape, but was spread far enough to expose her thin lips and clit hood. There was no doubt in my mind that this was a woman capable of marathon fucking. My hand went to my cock as I stared at her body. The water and sweat ran off of her as she lowered her foot back to the floor. Her hips slid forward to edge of the bench and her knees spread just slightly. Her inner thighs pinched her pussy, making her mound look even bigger. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me stroking my hard cock. Then she closed them again and put her hand on her pussy. Without spreading her legs, she gently fingered her clit. Even through the fog I could see her hips raise and lower slightly in response to her touches. I actually thought she might cum, when the timer clicked off. She stopped immediately and stood.

“This might be harder for me than for you,” she said, smiling. Then she left me alone in the steam room, cock in hand and totally unsatisfied.

The next night was aerobic workout…tread mill, stair master, etc. Not much for a true voyeur like myself. That is, until it was time to do the stretching exercises. The gym was not empty, but the people were thinning out quickly. Without inhibitions, Lisa put on a stretching display that would have rivaled any strip show in town. I just stood above her gawking. When she finished she put me through as many of the same stretches that she had made look so easy. I finished and lay flat on my back resting. She leaned over and spoke softly. “Waste a little extra time tonight so I can make sure the place is empty. When you hear the page that the club is closed, you’ll know I’m on my way. I think we both need to finish what we started last night.”

I puttered in the locker room, weighing myself and checking my blood pressure. Then I stripped down and jumped in the hot tub, adjacent to the steam room. It wasn’t long before I heard the page and I didn’t waste any more time. I sat the timer for 30 minutes and went inside. Moments later Lisa arrived. This time she had a towel around her and took her usual position. “I’m really pleased at how hard you’re working,” she said. “But you really need to make your staring at me less obvious. While I was stretching I thought you had a neck tie on, but it was your tongue.”

“Sorry,” I said, laughing. “You are very hard NOT to look at. And from what you have told me, I suspect you do a little gawking of your own at some of the girls.”

“Touché,” she said. “Just don’t be so blatant about it. You’ll get me fired.”

“Why the towel tonight? Are you getting bashful?”, I asked.

“Nothing bashful about me,” she said. “I just don’t want you to leave any cum on the floor.”

Her boldness shocked me. But she did say she wanted to finish what we had started. I was game. She threw the towel at me and leaned back against the wall. Her legs spread similar to one of her stretches. Her hips moved forward as one hand went to her breast and the other to her pussy. She was obviously not just teasing me, she was intent on her own personal pleasure. I was even more shocked at her comments.

“I hope you follow through with your fitness plan. Jacking off is not my first choice for satisfaction. You’ll make me feel a lot better about this if you jack off with me.”
I didn’t need the invitation, my hand was already stroking. Lisa’s finger tips were sliding up and down her slit, and it was impossible to see if her juices were flowing or the wetness was from the thick steam. It didn’t matter. Her hips rose every time her fingers touched her clit and she twisted her nipple with the other hand. I wanted to touch her, to taste her, to learn first hand how sweet and slimy her juices would be on my tongue. As Lisa grew closer to cumming, she cupped her pussy in her hand and continued the sliding motion, but with only one finger. She rolled her clit at the top of each stroke and dipped her finger all the way into her wet cunt at the bottom. There was no repeated finger fucking, just a single dip, then back up her spread lips to her clit. She continued this dipping-rolling process until her hips were bucking in response. I almost believed that if I stuck my cock in her at that point, she would not have objected. But I didn’t want to screw up a good thing that would likely lead to better things. There was no question of when she started cumming. A grunting, growling sound came from deep in her throat as her hips rose completely off the bench. She stayed in that position for several seconds as her orgasm raked through her body. I had just started cumming when her hips fell back to the bench. She didn’t say a word, just watched me finish in silence. I used the towel to clean myself and my mess up.

Lisa broke the silence. “I think we’re progressing faster in here than you are out there. We need to slow down a little. But I do have to share something with you. Believe it or not, I have never done that before, in front of a man, I mean, and I liked it, I liked it a lot. I can tell now that this is probably going to go farther than I intended. I just wanted to give you some incentive, now I find myself wanting you. And that’s not very professional. Still a deal is a deal and I will live up to my end if you do.”

I thought a few seconds before I responded. “Lisa, you are a remarkable person, aside from being gorgeous and sexy as Hell. Your dedication to my well being is admirable. But I have to tell you that no woman in the last thirty years has had such an effect on me. I want to do well in the gym to please you, but more than that I want your body. It has been a long, long time since anyone has turned me on the way you have. Now that you know how I feel, I’m going to let you off the hook. I won’t hold you to the deal and I will continue to work out and get healthy.”

Lisa’s face puckered slightly as though she might cry, the she smiled a beautiful smile and said, “Thanks, but if it’s alright with you, I think I’ll stick it out a little longer. See you tomorrow.”

The next night was back to the weights. But it wasn’t the same drudgery. I felt like Lisa was intentionally showing her body off to me. She would sit provocatively while I was lifting and go out of her way to expose herself while she was lifting. I watched her pull her suit up tight into her crotch before she did her bench presses, then, stand over my head, in the guise of spotting, while I bench pressed. The evening passed way too fast and I found myself with a partial hardon all night. We actually finished early and Lisa told me to go to the tread mill and wait for her. About 15 minutes later, and 60 calories, she returned and got on the tread mill next to me. She told me that she had made arrangements for us to continue the workout beyond closing hours. After 10 more minutes and 40 more calories, Sara came back and told Lisa she was locking up. Lisa thanked her and gave me a huge smile. We both continued exercising for a few more minutes, then Lisa said, “It’s time to stretch out before we hit the showers.” We walked the short distance to the mats in silence. “You go ahead and start your stretches while I make sure everything is secure,” Lisa said, leaving me alone on the mats. I half-heartedly started my stretches, then Lisa appeared. She had a towel around her. She had to notice my surprise, because she let the towel drop and stood before me in nothing but a tiny pair of green panties. She was strikingly beautiful. “What’s this all about?”, I asked. “I’m sure you weren’t wearing those before.”

“No I wasn’t,” she admitted. “But as soon as I started teasing tonight, I saw how excited you got watching my covered pussy. I didn’t really plan any of this. And I don’t know why I started teasing so bad. But I do know that it has gotten me hotter than a three-peckered billy goat. I was hoping you would like to watch me stretch in these.”

“Are you kidding me? That is about the sexiest thing I have ever seen,” I gasped. The bright green of her panties was the perfect contrast to her black hair and tanned skin. What material there was to the panties was mostly transparent, and I could see her cunt hair and the crack of her pussy through them. Lisa smiled as she lay on her back and arched her back high, supporting her body on just her hands and feet. Her green covered pussy loomed above the rest of the body and I saw moisture building at the crotch. The silky cloth was so tight, it was hard to differentiate between skin and material, excepting the green color. Her lips and clit strained against the outer skin of cloth and the panties disappeared into her ass crack. She held her position so I could get as good a view as possible. I walked in front of her so I could look directly between her legs. My sweats bulged with an aching hardon, and the spot of wetness on her panties grew as I watched. Lisa finally lowered her trim body and turned around, facing the wall mirrors. With knees straight, she bent so far over that she smiled at me through her legs. Her short hair hung from her head like a spike hair do. Her legs were spread and her bulging pussy seemed to reach for me. Lisa’s eyes were locked on mine as she reached through her legs and gently rubbed her clit through the panties. Unconsciously I rubbed my cock through the sweats.
From that position, Lisa lay down on her side, grabbed her ankle and pulled her straight leg up to more that 90 degrees to her horizontal body. The strain of the material was too much and the elastic of the legs snapped into her pussy crack. Her full lips were now visible as she held the pose. Only a thin line of green could be seen from her clit down. She didn’t bother to adjust the suit but continued her stretches. By the time she was finished, I was ready to cum in y sweats, and I told her so.

“Lisa you have me ready to shoot my load right here and now.”

“Shit, I know what you mean,” Lisa said. “I’m damn sure ready myself. Hurry up, let’s go to the locker room.”

The women’s was the closest, so that’s where we went. At the first row of lockers Lisa pulled up one of the small round dressing stools. “Get you clothes off,” she said. “I want to see you cum.”

We were both nude in seconds and Lisa sat on the stool, leaning back against the row of lockers. Her legs were spread wide and her juices glistened on her spread pussy.

“Cum on my pussy,” she ordered. “But no touching.”

As ordered, I started jacking my cock only inches above her open cunt. Her index finger abused her erect clit and she started to cum just as my first shot splashed against her spread lips. She was unaware of how much cum was running down her cunt. She was gone in a world of self pleasure. I was only inches away and couldn’t ram my cock home.

macfar
macfar
86 Followers
12