The Health Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers

Smiling back Barbara replied, 'Well I'm glad you like it'.

...................

Things were pretty uneventful for the next few months. Dave had gotten used to being naked in public. He also found if he masturbated a few times before going to club he could stay limp and avoid the embarrassment of getting an erection in the midst of a nudist club. It was pretty 'normal'. He got used to being naked and everyone else being naked. Well as used to it as you can get for a 19 year old. He still loved looking at the naked women. And he loved it when they looked at him. He loved how they would do a double take and look at his huge cock. Most of the women would steal glances, and try to be subtle but every so often you would get one that would just stare. He loved that.

Today he was just going in to swim. The locker room was filled with people of all ages in various states of dress and undress. He found an open locker and started to get undressed. His body was chiseled. Six pack abs and good muscle size and definition. It felt so liberating to do this he thought as he slid out of his pants and boxers. Standing there now completely naked he grabbed his towel and threw it over his shoulder and closed up his locker. He made his way to the saunas. He would relax in there for a bit before going swimming.

The sauna he chose was empty. Cool he thought. Got it all to myself. The heat was so relaxing he sat down and took a deep breath. He loved the way the wood, and steam and the heat smelled.

Just outside the door a middle aged mom and her two daughters, one older in her late teens and one who was a youngster.

'I'm cold mommy.' asked the little one. 'Mom, why don't we sit in the sauna a bit before going out to the pool?' said the older one. 'Good Idea' opening the door, the mom said,'after you'

Dave was relaxing when he heard the door open. Kids irritated Dave, it always made him feel uncomfortable. Especially in this place. That was the one drawback of this place. He wished it was for adults only.

They walked in and sat on the bench across from him. The mom said a polite hello to him. Her kid was out of control and trying climbing up to the higher benches. The mom scolded her and told her to be still.

Dave noticed the lady was older, but she was still sexy in that mom sort of way. Her older daughter was hot! Pretty close to his age. She had big tits like her mom. Although her's were much nicer. They looked nice and firm. Quite perky he thought. She was close to his age, he would have hit on her if her mom and little sister weren't there. But this was just kind of weird.

So Dave closed his eyes and tried to relax. He tried to ignore their conversation. They were talking about school, girl scouts, baking cookies and what not. It was pretty easy to ignore them.

Dave was actually relaxing and in his own world when something startled him back to reality. He heard.

'Mommy?'

'Yes dear'

'Why is his thing so much bigger then everyone elses?'

Dave opened his eyes to see her staring at his penis. And the mom was red faced.

'Sarah' she said in her angry mom tone, 'that is not nice. It's not nice to talk about people like that!' Softening her voice she looked over at Dave and said. 'I'm sorry'.

Dave didn't know what to say. What can you say, in a situation like that? He noticed how her other daughter seemed to be holding back laughter, and she didn't seem to be too shy about looking him up and down either. The mom kept strict eye contact with him though.

'Ahh, don't worry about it,' he managed to say.

Trying to ease the uncomfortable situation, the mom started up some smalltalk with him. They talked about the weather, how long he had been in the club, this and that. She was a nice lady Dave thought to himself. Although she was a little bit soft spoken. After years of headphones, car stereos and heavy metal concerts Dave didn't really have the best hearing. She was saying something about property taxes or something.

'I'm sorry what was that?' he said, and as he did he move forward and instead of sitting back like he was before, he had moved and sat on the edge of the bench. That was a mistake he soon realized. Before his balls and penis could rest on the towel covering the wood bench. This minimized the view of his size. But now that he moved to the edge his genitals now were free to hang. His balls were huge, just like his dick. The steam and heat from the shower only exacerbated this. They hung amazingly low. Just as low as his thick, limp 5 and a half inches which on one end was crowned with a large, pink colored, mushroom shaped head. The other end was framed by a neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair. Even though Dave was tall and had a broad muscular build, his genitals seemed very large in proportion to his body.

Even the mom couldn't help but notice. Dave noticed she broke eye contact with him for a quick second.

A woman is unlike a man. Where as a man, cannot get enough of a vision. A man has to stare or leer. A woman is different. Women have the capability of seeing an image in a split second and storing that image in their mind in perfect and explicit detail. Bringing her eyes back to his she said, 'Eerr, I was saying that the school system here is really good, especially for what we pay in property taxes. Eee ah, they are really low.' Ooh god she thought. What a bad pun. She certainly didn't mean it like that. It just was a Freudian slip she thought.

Sort of laughing the older daughter chimed in, 'ya they are, pretty low'. Her eyes met his then dropped to his package to let him know what she really ment.

Dave was really embarrassed. But it only got worse.

In a winey, sing song, kid voice the younger one asked. 'Mommy...'

'Yes dear'.

'Why, is his one soooooooooo big?'

'Sarah! One more word from you and your grounded!' 'But' 'No butts' 'But'

As the mom was reprimanding her child the worse possible thing that could happen did.

Dave didn't know why. Maybe it was the way the girls had stared at his cock since they came in there. Maybe it was because of how it had become the center piece of their discussion. Or maybe because when you really don't want something to happen, sometimes it just does.

Whatever the reason, he felt the blood rushing to his member. It expanded rapidly. Much like how when you tie a balloon to a faucet and turn on the water, how the water balloon swells and increase in size.

'Look Mommy! It's getting even bigger!!!!' wide eyed she pointed at the expanding penis.

Even the mom was a little bit taken back as they all watched as the folds of skin started disappearing as it swelled!

Time seemed to stand still as all eyes watched the spectacle.

6 inches, 7 inches, 8 inches, getting even thicker now also, 9 inches.

Completely naked and with nowhere to hide, Dave could do nothing but sit there in horror as he watched them watch his large penis expanding to almost a full erection! He could almost feel their eyes on him.

'Wowee!' the Sarah exclaimed.

Getting her composure back she said, 'SARAH! That's it! You are grounded! Jane take your sister out to the pool! I'll be out there in a few minutes.'

'But'

'No Butts! GO!'

With that the 2 left, eyeing him one last time as they did.

The mom turning her attention back to Dave, 'I am so sorry. Kids can be so rude sometimes.'

Dave, red faced replied, 'no problem, actually it's not all her fault. I mean, gosh I'm soo embarrassed. I'm sorry too, I should have, I mean I should have more control then this.'

With that he looked down at his cock and gestured at it.

The mom had been very proper up to this point, but with her kids gone now and especially with what he just said, and the gesture it was almost an invitation for her to look.

And look she did. With her kids gone she was losing her mom'ness and was beginning to be more comfortable. She was curious now.

She tried to get the carnal thoughts out of her head, but she just couldn't help it. My god! she thought to herself. That is the biggest dick I've ever seen! Even though it was still sort of limp it was twice as big as her husbands was when it was hard! She watched it get up to about 10 inches as it started to arch away from his body.

'I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry.' Dave said, looking up and seeing that she was still staring at his huge shlong.

Eye's still glued to his pole she responded, 'ahh, don't be, I mean your a young man and those things happen.'

Desponded and in a shameful voice Dave played it up and said, 'Thanks, but I'm still really embarrassed.'

'Don't be, you have a wonderful body,' she replied, she brought her eyes up from it to look him in the eye for a second and said, 'you shouldn't be ashamed of it. And actually,' her eyes dropping back down to ogle his 11 inch erection that was now arching away from his body at a 45 degree angle, upward! She couldn't believe she was seeing this. It was so big and too get hard like that without even touching it. It was amazing to her! 'I ah kinda like looking at it', she sheepishly said as she brought her eyes up to smile at him. 'I've never seen one so big.'

Dave was playing up the embarrassed thing a little bit too much. All of a sudden, she seemed kind of embarrassed, like she had said the wrong thing or something. Pushed this too far.

'ooh I'm sorry, I'm so rude, I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry, I should be going out to the pool', she started to get up to leave.

'Aahh wait,' Dave pleaded. 'Hey actually, it's okay. I'm appreciate your honesty and actually. Well, this,' to emphasize the word this, he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, then he let it go with a little flick which caused the massive, rigid pole to flop up and down until stopping back at it's 45 degree angle. 'this wouldn't have happened it you weren't so beautiful.'

Hook line and sinker. Yes it was cheesy. But it worked.

Dave continued, looking her in the eyes, 'This has never happened to me before, but there was just something about you. I just couldn't stop it from happening. Your face is so beautiful and your body, well it's amazing.' It was his turn to turn the tables and ogle her body. He looked her up and down, but mainly he focus on her tits. They were big and sagged just a lot, but still for her age they were an incredible pair. Large pink areolas with impressive nipples which looked very hard.

'You really think so', she inquired eating it up.

'Ya, totally! You are so hot! You are the hottest lady in this club.' His eyes devoured her body. 'Umm would you turn sideways and give me a profile?'

'Oh come one' she protested.

'Please' Dave pleaded.

Humbling him she said, 'Okay, like this' she said turning and give him a scrumcious view of her large tits and nice ass.

She noticed that he was staring at her big tits, 'Do you like them?' She gave a little swivel that sent them jiggling.

Dave's cock signified he did. It was rock hard! 'What do you think?' He wagged his cock at her.

She liked that. She kind of pursed her lips almost to say 'ewe'. She put her arms behind her head. Dave loved how her tits reared up.

'Oh ya', Dave voiced his approval.

She knew she should leave, but she was enjoying seeing this naked young man in an aroused state, just too much! Sitting back down, she said, 'Okay now your turn. I'd like to see your...profile also.' she did a little motion with her hand for stand up and turn around. She knew this was so wrong. But forbidden fruit is sweet. She felt like a kid again playing spin the bottle for the first time. Her heart was pounding.

Dave stood up and smiled at her. He loved how she stared at his cock. He turned all the way around and let her look at his backside. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him.

'Very nice,' she said.

Then he turned around half way and let her get the profile of him.

Then he moved in a little closer almost within arms reach of her. He put a bounce in his step and made his cock bounce up and down. This brought a giggle from the lady.

'So what do you think,' he said slowly turning let her take in the sight from every angle.

'It's sooooo big. I mean when I first saw it I couldn't believe it! I tried not to look but I couldn't help it. I was wonder...' Dave's look he gave her seemed to say, 'yes, what?' She continued, ' I was wondering how big it got and now I know. And I can't believe it.'

She continue, 'How big is it?'

'If I had a ruler would you measure it?'

Her look she gave him said she would.

'It's 11 and a half inches when it's fully hard'

'Thats incredible! And the way you can achieve an erection without any..ah.. manual stimulation. It's amazing!'

'Thanks.' Dave spun around and picked up his towel and wrapped around him. It didn't nothing to hide is mammoth cock which strained against it and wrapped around his hip. 'Well, I should probably go take care of this thing in the restroom. I could get in trouble. The club rules are no erections. And if you get one they told me, I should get rid of it in the restroom stall. I like this club too much to get kicked out.'

'You are going to walk out there like that? Your cock, er um I mean your penis looks.. obscene like that!' she was kind of joking, but kind of serious. She didn't want him to get in trouble either. 'Why don't you just, aahh, get rid of it here? It will be safer' She started to get up, 'I'll just go out and watch the door to make sure no one comes in.' She started to move to the door.

'Wait, uh, you don't have to go if you don't want too. I ahh, don't mind an audience'. To drive home that point he wrapped his hand around his cock and actually started to slowly stroke his massive pole right before her eyes.

Shocked she thought to herself, 'Ohh my god this young man has no shame! He is masturbating right in front of me!'

This had gone way too far she thought. She needed to get out of here. But she was glued to the spot. She couldn't take her eyes of the spectacle of this young naked man masturbating so casually in front of her. She couldn't believe the size of his penis. She just stood there open mouthed and watched him work his instrument like a master virtuoso.

Still working his rod and his balls he said, 'Especially an audience as beautiful as you. Actually this will help me do this alot faster if I can look at your body for encouragement' He sensed her hesitation. She was married, her kids were just outside in the pool. 'It's okay, no touching, just sit and watch. There is a lock on the door too. No touching I promise. Just watch.', he pleaded with her.

His arguments won out. She quickly went and locked the door and returned and sat back down and said with her eyes sparkling, 'Okay, just do it really fast.'

'Like this' he said, stroking really fast causes his huge balls to bounce around.

'Ya', she said, watching every move, every stoke intently. She loved the way his balls bounced around as he stroked himself.

He leaned back, smiled at her and with one hand stroked his cock. Then with the other hand started playing with his balls.

For the next few minutes he jacked off in front of her. He was enjoying himself immensely. How cool was this? He was naked in a sauna with a naked women and he was jacking off in front of her! And by the way her nipples looked hard as diamonds, it looked like she was enjoying the show.

But nothing can last forever. In a grunting whisper he told her he was close. He grabbed his towel and used that to muzzle his weapon.

'What are you doing?", she asked.

'Um, I was gonna come in the towel so I didn't make a mess'

'Ah, well, okay, ya, your right, good idea.' she replied hesitantly.

'What? Do you want to watch me cum?' he asked.

She shyly replied 'yes.'. Getting her courage up she said, 'Well ya know, I've never seen cock and balls that big, and I was just wondering, if ...well you know.. would it shoot more stuff?'

Smiling, and leisurely stroking himself he said, 'Well, looking at your hot body, I bet you I could hit that wall from here!'

She couldn't believe it. 'No way' she giggle.

After a minute or two of 'yes I can, no you can't' back and forth Dave finally said, 'Well how about this? If I can, then will you let me play with your boobs for a minute?'

Her tits were great. Large but not sloppy, with large pink areolas and hard nipples. Her impressive rack, screamed, lick me, suck me, play with me. Dave imagined what it would be like to put his hands under them and feel their weight. Then lift them and watch them jiggle as they returned to their natural position. He imagined running his hands over them, and licking her nipples.

She, shook her head. 'No way, I can't do that'

Dave replied, 'Okay, then maybe I should just cover up and shoot into this towel.' to show it wasn't a bluff he grabbed the towel, and almost got off.

'No wait.' she said. 'There is no way you can hit that wall. You are on. If you can hit that wall then, okay, I'll let you touch them for a second. But that is IT!'

Smiling, he replied, 'Yes Mam!'

He wanted to hear her talk dirty, so as he was stroking for the final go he said, 'So do you want to see me shoot?...Tell me.'

With her eyes locked on his hands working his swollen member, and balls that were swinging she said, 'Yes!...I want to see you squirt! Ooh yes. It's so big. Ohh, you are such a virile young man. Let me see what a virile young man can do. Shoo'. She stopped mid sentence as she got her wish.

The first jet fired out of the angry cockhead. It flew across the room, almost hitting the wall. The brought an exclamation from the lady, she cried, 'Oh!'

The second shot was amazing. It flew across the room and nailed the wall! 'OOH MY GOD!' She replied.

And another burst, flew from the tip and hit the wall.

'GOOD GOD!'

She lost count of the number of ejaculations he had. She guessed around 7 or 8 strong ones, and then a few little ones.

Each one brought an exclamation from her.

'Oh my!' 'Jeez!' 'Yes!' 'Unbelievable!' Amazed she watched as his cock squirted out jet after jet of cum.

Head thrown back and finally spent, Dave looked over at her and smiled, as he got up and started cleaning up the mess with his towel. 'So what did you think' he asked.

Almost speechless she replied, 'Gosh. That was amazing! I never knew it could be like that. I mean that a penis could shoot so much and so far.'

As Dave finished cleaning up, the lady continued to praise him for the next for minutes, for the show he put on.

Then finally Dave, walked over to her and sat down next to her. Smiling he said, 'Well a bet is a bet, right?' His eyes locked with hers and silently asked permission to touch her body.

'Yes, a bet is a bet. But just a short feel okay?'

'I promise.'

When his hands touched her it sent shivers through her body. The way he was in awe of her body made her feel so sexy. And his incessant comments made her so wet!

As Dave reverently felt her breasts he was saying things like, 'Gosh! You are so beautiful. Your body is amazing. Your tits are so big and firm! They are perfect!'

She was enjoying this immensely! His hands felt wonderful on her skin. She started to feel out of control. She needed to get out of here now!

Standing up, and taking a step forward, she said, 'Well, thank you for the show and everything, but I must leave!'

'Wait' Dave pleaded, she froze, and he came up behind her and hugged her. Whispering in her ear she could feel his hot breath and he said, 'Wait, just one more quick feel'

She couldn't resist. She didn't want to resist. She felt his cock nestle between her butt cheeks as his arms reached around to grab her breasts. He pinched her nipples, and kissed her lightly on the shoulder.

'Yes' he gently whispered as he continued to hold her tight as he massaged her massive boobs. He loved the way that those big juggs felt in his hands.

Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers