The Heart of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonas however grabbed her forearm and spun her around and without a word; his lips claimed hers. Feeling her resist his kiss, he persisted, nudging her lips with his tongue until she relented and parted them. His hand found her towel and with one rough tug, it came free, so he tossed it away. His hand promptly cupped her breasts, while his other hand pressed her body close against his so she could feel just how aroused he was. God, her skin was so satiny smooth, so pale against his dark brown skin. The feel of her body against his again was intoxicating, and he was rapidly losing himself in their kiss. She was like an addiction he never quite got over, flooding his system with an all-consuming hunger he hadn't felt in a long time, making him starved for more.

"Jon... stop," she protested, her voice trembling a little, pressing her palms against his chest to push him away. "Don't."

Reluctantly pulling himself away enough so he could look into her eyes, he nevertheless still held a firm grip on her. "Why?" He asked, his voice thick with desire.

"Because..."

"Not a good enough answer, Andi," he shook his head. "You burn for my touch too. Don't bother denying it, because I can feel it, I can taste it on you. You need me as much as I need you. You proved it when you called out my name while you were masturbating in the shower."

"That doesn't mean anything!"

"Ah but yes it does, because seeing me again at the party tonight made you realize how much we belong together. You won't admit it though. Why? What are you scared of, baby?"

"Jonas please, you have to leave," she whispered, shaking her head.

"Do you really want me to, Andi? If so, say it again, and I will. I will put my clothes back on and walk out of here. I won't force myself on you," he assured her. He looked at her intently, could see the battle she fought against herself in her eyes, and knew then she did not want him to leave, in spite of what she said.

"No, I don't, and damn you for it," she said, her expression a combination of defiance and need. Pushing him away, she made a move towards the other side of the couch. "Yes Jon, I want you, but you can't just waltz back into my life and expect me to fuck you on command then go on your merry way tomorrow."

Walking towards her, he reached around her from behind and slowly ran his hands up and down her arms. He planted soft, sensual kisses along her right shoulder, until he reached the area behind her right ear, and whispered, "I'm not leaving, and I'm not letting you go again either. I made that mistake four years ago and I don't intend to repeat it. I came back for you, Andi. I need you in my life and god help me, but I still love you."

* * * * *

Andrea melted into his arms when she felt him kissing her neck, licking and nipping at the sensitive skin. Heated sensations rose from within her body, melting away her initial icy resolve to shut him out and keep him at arm's length. Breathing out a shaky sigh, she closed her eyes and responded to his sensual yet insistent touch. Moist warmth flowing from her heated core reminded her just how easily her body responded to him.

Reaching behind, she wrapped one arm around his neck while his hands reached over and explored her front. She moaned when she felt him nip her earlobe, and heard his soft chuckle in her ear.

"Yes, I remember every erogenous zone of yours," he whispered. "Sometimes when I'm alone I'll close my eyes and imagine loving every inch of your body, and miss you like crazy, baby."

"Touch me then," she turned around and murmured in his ear. "Touch me the way you imagined touching me all those times. Love me the way you wanted to all these years."

Jonas gave a short laugh. "Are you sure? You might not like it baby. I'll love you, but I'll also take you hard. I've got four years of pent-up passion stored inside of me, and it's not going to let up anytime soon."

"Same here," she reminded him, pulling away and walking towards the bedroom, where she molded herself seductively against the doorframe. She threw the gauntlet at him. "Don't expect to take me easily though. So what are you waiting for?"

* * * * *

Jonas didn't need much prompting, as he strode purposefully towards Andrea, the proof of his desire encased in the long, hard cock of his standing at steely attention. Upon reaching her, he grabbed her upper arm, spun her around, pushed her onto the bed and almost immediately covered her body with his while her in a lip lock. He felt her trying to wriggle away, so he roughly grabbed her wrists and pinned them down above her head. "I never expected this to be easy, so fight me all you want. I want you, baby, and I'll have you again."

Andrea licked her lips and smiled. "Are you sure you'll have me again Jon?" Wrapping her legs around his waist, she made sure she had a firm grip, before twisting her body until she flipped him over on his back. Quickly rolling off the bed, she stood by the chest of drawers and grinned at him.

"You've been working out," he grinned appreciatively, leaping onto his feet. "Good... now I know you'll be able to handle what I plan to dish out to you."

"You've got to catch me to dish it to me, baby. I'm not going to just lie down and spread my legs for you," she said, her body poised to react the instant he decided to pounce on her.

"Keep playing with me, girl, just keep playing," he growled low. "It'll be so much more pleasurable when I finally take you."

Picking up a pillow, she tossed it at him hard, aiming at his head. She took the opportunity to jump onto the bed, using the spring mattress to leap off it and past him, in an attempt to make it to the living room. Strong arms caught her before she made it, and she looked up at him and snarled when she realized he had pinned both her arms behind her back, and his rock solid hard-on pressing against her stomach.

Jonas promptly turned her around and pushed her back onto the bed face down, parting her thighs wide open with his knees. "Good move. Too bad you weren't quick enough," he smiled, bending down to bite her on her back. His hand slid down to her vee and he chuckled when he felt her weeping wet pussy. "Oh baby, you're all ready for me, aren't you? Why wait? I know I can't..."

The huge, swollen head of his hot chocolate cock found its way to the entrance of her pussy and he felt her immediately shuddering in anticipation. He teased her by rubbing his tip at her entrance slowly while his mouth and lips alternatively lavished kisses and bites on her back. He pushed his tip past her pussy lips until just the head lodged inside. When she eagerly responded by moving her hips up against his for a deeper penetration, he immediately pulled out, chiding her, "Tsk tsk. I thought you weren't going to make it easy for me, you stubborn, sassy minx? What happened to that steely resolve of yours, hmmm?"

"Up yours, Jonas! Are you going to fuck me or not?" She seethed, struggling to break free of his hold on her. "If not, let me go before I... OMIGOD!" She screamed with pleasure.

Jonas had, without a word or warning, rammed his cock into her hot tunnel until he bottomed out. For several moments, he just lay there on top of her, not moving, his teeth scraping the skin of her neck and shoulders, and enjoyed the sensation of his rod buried deep in her again. "Goddammit," he softly cursed.

"What is it?" She sounded dazed, like she was high on her desire for him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," he murmured in her ear reassuringly. "Everything's right. Your pussy feels like no one else's, baby." He started stroking her slowly, savoring the sensations flooding his senses. The additional visual stimulus of their contrasting skin color turned him on even more. Asian women were his fetish, and he knew the little spitfire he had pinned under him was the one for him. He had missed everything about her, from the way her satiny smooth skin felt against his, the sounds she emitted during sex, to her exquisite scent. She smelled of soft lavender, rose and the fresh spring rain. The combination was intoxicating, like a drug. No, he corrected himself. She's the drug, the one addiction I could never get out of my system.

Slowly withdrawing his shaft but leaving his hard knob still buried in her, he slammed right back and did it again and again, building a steady rhythm that only increased in ferocious intensity. He felt her raising her hips up to accommodate his strokes, all the while mewling and clawing the sheets like the hellcat she was. He pulled her to her knees with him until she was in the doggy position and ground into her deeply, reaching under to finger her clit the way he knew she liked it. He was soon rewarded with the sound of her screaming her orgasm out a few times, and in-between, hearing her breathing change until they sounded like little sobs. God, but he did desperately miss her, because she was definitely one of a kind, and made for him. "That's right baby, cum for me, strangle my shaft with your pussy the way only you can. Cum Andi..."

* * * * *

That was the only thing Andrea could do... orgasm. Her body fully welcomed him back into her, responding to him with a vengeance, breaking down any vestige of control she may have had earlier. Her orgasms shook her to her core, sending waves of sizzling electricity that made her body tingle, making her feel more alive than she felt in a long time. He seemed possessed too, because he never once let up on his pace, massaging her swollen, sensitive clit with his hand while his cock relentlessly plowed into her.

"Give it... oh god yeah! Give it to me baby!" She groaned her encouragement, pushing back against his strokes. It took all she had to just hang on, or her head would definitely hit the solid metal bars of her bed, because that was how hard he was riding her. He was true to his word too—he was unleashing all the pent-up passion he'd been storing up just for her. He was wrong on one point though, as in she might not like it, because she was absolutely loving every freaking minute and inch of it. She didn't think her pussy had ever been so wet in her life, or her nipples so hard they were starting to hurt. "So this is how you've wanted to fuck me, huh?"

"Yesss," he hissed, his hands now reaching forward to grip her shoulders so he could bury himself deeper into her.

"And you knew just how I'd respond to you, didn't you?" She demanded, her tone harsh with furious passion.

"Yes I did," he said, his breath coming out in ragged groans, his grip tightening on her shoulders. "But you're enjoying every minute of it, aren't you, baby?"

"Self-assured, arrogant prick," she cried out in the middle of yet another orgasm. "You know I am!"

"Keep talking dirty to me, girl," he slapped her butt cheeks hard, making her cry out again. "You're just making my dick harder than it already is. All the more better to fuck your cunt with, little red riding whore."

"Call me a whore all you want, Jon, but you're pussy whipped... by me," her laughter tingled devilishly. "And you know it."

* * * * *

Bratty, sassy little smart-ass, he thought, spanking it until it turned red. And what a lovely, rounded ass too. She was right, of course, he was pussy whipped by her. All those times he was with other women, he always thought about her, always unconsciously comparing them with her, and they always ended up falling short. No matter how great the sex was with them, the one sad fact remained... they weren't her, they weren't his Andi, and he would always come away feeling empty.

Pulling out of her, he grabbed her waist with both hands and flipped her over so she landed with her back on the bed. He pushed back into her warm slickness the instant his mouth covered hers. He felt her legs wrapping around his waist and smiled before plunging his tongue into her sweet-tasting mouth.

Jonas' arms reached under her knees, hooked and pushed them up, enough so it allowed him greater freedom to pound into her. The expression on her face was one of pure ecstasy and he felt her body shuddering, which made him grin wickedly. "If I'm pussy whipped, Andi, then you're cock whipped as well, if that look on your face is anything to go by."

"I told you you're an arrogant prick, didn't I?" She moaned, reaching up to grab a hold of the metal bars above her head.

"Yes you did, and right now, you're full of my prick, aren't you?" He laughed, bending his head down to latch his lips onto her breast, his tongue playfully flicking at her hard nipple. "And girl, in a short while, you're going to be full of my cum too."

"You'd better pull out," she warned, running her gaze hotly over him. "Because I'm not using any protect..."

Jonas cut her short by kissing her, whispering in her ear. "I told you earlier I want you, and I plan to have you again. Anything that happens from here on out will happen, because I'm not leaving you again, Andi."

"What about your job?"

"I'm home for good, and hell can't drag me away from you," he grunted. He recognized the all too familiar sensations, the way his cock pulsed, to the way his balls tingled and felt ready to explode, and he knew he was racing towards the inevitable.

"Oh my god," she whimpered, her breasts rising and falling with need and desire, knowing what was coming next. Her pussy was primed for it, ready to accept every drop of his seed. "Do it, baby, cum for me. Give it to me... cum deep inside me!"

Jonas groaned loudly as he came, his body shaking uncontrollably while he blasted load after load of his thick, warm seed deep inside her womb. "Goddammit!" he growled, breathing hard as his body was still shuddered from the effects of his orgasm. "Oh god." Collapsing on top of her, with his face buried in the hollow of her neck, he struggled to catch his breath.

* * * * *

"Jonas..."

"Yeah baby?"

Andrea softly laughed. "You're cutting off my oxygen supply."

Lifting himself up by his elbows, he smiled, planted little kisses all over her face, gazed into her dark brown eyes and asked, "Is this better?"

"Much," she nodded with a giggle.

"Andrea?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he confessed. "And being with you like this now, I realize I never stopped loving you."

"Jon, I..." she turned her head away and closed her eyes. When she turned to look at him again, her eyes were shimmering with tears, and they threatened to fall at any moment.

"What is it, baby? Why are you crying?" he asked, concerned.

"Because I was the stupid one," she said sadly. "Stupid and stubborn. I know now I should have gone with you when you asked. All those wasted years... it's all my fault. And of course, when I saw you again tonight at the Christmas party, my pride got in the way and I took it out on you. It was easier to get mad at you than at myself. I'm sorry, Jon."

"Oh baby," he smiled, unable to help himself from laughing even when he saw the tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Oh gee, thanks," she said, puzzled and more than a tad miffed at his reaction. "I just admitted what a fool I was, and I'm sitting here in tears and you're laughing at me."

"Not at you baby, never at you," he said, kissing her wet cheeks and cuddling her close. "With you. We were in a serious enough relationship that I should have sat down and talked it over with you first, instead of springing it on you the way I did. I don't know what I was thinking, but it was stupid and selfish of me, and I'm sorry too."

"I've never stopped loving you too, Jon," she caressed his face. "And I do love you."

"Good. So you won't mind this," he said, reaching out to the night table and handing her a maroon velvet box. "I've carried this with me for four years, Andi. I kept it safe and it may have been out of sight at times, but never out of mind. Much like you."

Andrea's hand flew to her mouth and her tears fell again, knowing what it was. "Oh Jon..."

"Open it."

Quiet, trembling hands flipped the box open, and in it lay the most exquisite ring, simple yet elegant in its construction. She felt a lump in her throat, which made her unable to speak.

"If you don't like it, we could try exchanging it. After all, it's been a few years since I bought it. I still have the receipt though, so we should have no problems there... once we explain to the store just how idiotic we've both been," he said, grinning at her.

Jonas' humor made Andrea break out in laughter. "You goofball."

"I'll admit to being one," he nodded, took her hand and said seriously. "So will you marry this goofball, Andi? I love you, and I don't want to go another day without you in my life. Marry me?"

Looking at him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. "Sure. I don't have anything else planned for the next 60 years."

"Just 60 years?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. "Try forever, because that's where my heart lies with you, baby."

Andrea laughed and rested her forehead against his. "Oh what the hell... forever then. Even though I'm sure I can do better than you, I think I'll just settle for you."

"Gee thanks," he rolled his eyes.

"Kidding!" She giggled with glee, took the ring out, and put it on her ring finger. "I've done about the best I can do, because I have you," she said seriously, before kissing him.

"Oh baby," he laughed, holding her close. "I'm speechless."

"Well good," she said mischievously, running her finger up and down his chest. "Because speech isn't required for what we're about to do next," she winked.

"And I'm ready, willing and more than potently able," he grinned, waggling his eyebrows cheekily, before losing himself in her kiss.

~*~ The End ~*~

Much thanks go to neonurotic for all his help.

12