The Heart Wants

Story Info
A box of leftover chocolates makes Dan a femboy housewife!
1.6k words
4.16
49.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,507 Followers

The bus was late, again. Dan fiddled with a discarded newspaper, trying to ignore the night's cold air on his skin. It was strange to not have any company on this run. Usually, there's another guy out here, waiting for the same 119 out of town and to his sprawl of an apartment complex. But he was nowhere to be seen. Dan didn't know him, but he was kinda cute in a way. Shorter by a few inches and slim, there was a part of Dan that always wanted to ask him out. Or at least just ask him for his name. But he never did.

Sighing, he dropped the paper on the bench next to him. Its weight caused a few other copies of the City News to flop to the ground, revealing a sliver of red plastic. Dan raised an eyebrow and lifted up the little stack of newspapers remaining. There was a heart-shaped box with a popular candy company's name on it. Valentine's Day chocolates maybe?

It was a few days after the 14th, which might mean the chocolates were stale. Or, he reasoned, it could be a recent purchase of stuff that the store had discounted. He took a cursory, unneeded glance around to make sure the coast was clear, and he opened the box. Sure enough, there were several heart-shaped chocolates left! He grabbed one and popped it into his mouth.

The moment his tongue touched the candy, his world fell apart. Dan tumbled, head over heels, through a spiralled floor. The floor spun, and spun, and spun so fast he couldn't see anything else.

And then...

And then...

Deb opened her eyes. That had been some incredible dream! She shook the sleep out of her eyes and realized that she'd been napping on the kitchen table! She laughed, giggling to herself, and then giggling at those giggles until she was out of breath. Had her laugh always been that silly? Deb composed herself and checked on the chicken.

The chicken!

She scrambled to the fridge, her knees bucking her pretty yellow dress up as she moved. She hadn't started dinner at all! And it was almost 2:30! Deb sprang into action, seasoning the bird and applying a fine glaze before depositing in the oven. Then came chopped vegetables, the bread maker, fetching the wine...all for an average Friday night! By 5:00, the chicken was pulled, the meal was ready, and she was exhausted! It was hard, sweaty work, and she had to stop to change her makeup at least twice! But it was worth it for her hubby!

She went to the master bedroom and checked the mirror. Yes, there she was! Long, blond hair done up just like her hubby liked it, her makeup perfect after a few touchups, and her earrings and pearl necklace looking dazzling! Her bright yellow dress was modest enough, which was good, because it was the only thing she was wearing at the moment. Every time she moved, she could see her little clitty wiggling. That made her laugh again, but...what would she do now?

Now that she was finished cooking supper, she didn't know what to do. She had to waited for her husband to arrive. Her thoughts opened, looked for a husband to please, then closed again. Her little bimbo brain short-circuited without more input. She tried thinking how to think, but her head voice got so quiet, so far away...

Then there was nothing. No thoughts. Just an empty space in which her awareness floated. The longer it went on, the better if felt. It was...peaceful. Serene. Almost all her muscles lost their tension, and she stood there in place, staring blankly at the reflection of an obedient housewife in the mirror. Her jaw opened. A little drool escaped down the corner of her mouth. She almost slurped it back up before realising...why not? Why not just let it out? Just stay in the blissful quiet for a little while longer. The moisture flowed down her lips and down her chin. It felt so good to not think~

Deb stood there, drooling like an idiot, for gosh only knows how long.

The door handle clunked open, knocking her back into reality. She hustled to the kitchen to finish the last plating before skipping through the main hall, barefoot of course, to the sight of her man. He was so tall, over 5'8! And so strong that he could ALMOST lift Deb right off the ground! She couldn't imagine anyone more attractive than Fred Teague: her husband.

"Happy Valentine's Day, honey," he said. From behind his back, he pulled a box of heart-shaped chocolates!

"Omigosh!" Deb said, bouncing up and down. She took them into the living room while her hubby took off his shoes. The box of chocolates looked familiar. She played with the container, tilting it from side to side, and scratching at the plastic with a manicured, painted fingernail. The red plastic heart seemed more real than anything else around her, like it was a fragment of reality intruding on an illusion. But that was just silly. There wasn't any other world than this!

"Thank you, sweetheart!" Deb said, putting down the box of treats. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too!"

He hugged her, and she did her best to return the favour. With his chin resting against her chest, he asked, "Did you get anything for me?"

Deb's mind raced. Had she? She didn't forget Valentine's Day, did she? That would be so absent-minded of her!

Her self-recrimination was cut off by the stroke of his hand through her perfect blonde hair. She shuddered involuntarily, instantly calming down. "It's all right, honey. I know you can be a little flighty when you get cooking. Why don't you pay me back by Putting On Some Makeup?"

The trigger word, one of many that lurked inside her brain like time-bombs, propelled Deb to her knees. The warm carpet felt comfortable, almost reassuring to her. Like it was telling her that this was where she belonged. Her head tilted back to see her husband staring down, masculine features making her heart skip a beat. Her fingers worked at the zipper concealing his fat, massive five inch prick. She felt his gargantuan bulge pulse against her palm as she tugged it free from its cotton confinement.

She stuck out her tongue to get a good taste. Sure enough, it tasted exactly like her favourite taste in the entire world. Sweet and salty...almost like specialty chocolate from a fancy store. But she knew it was just his sweaty, throbbing prick in her mouth.

"Good girl," he chanted. Deb felt a burst of pride while she slathered his shaft in her copious saliva. Now she knew why she'd been a drooly doofus before! She needed to practice getting lots of spit to make blowjobs extra fun!

Her head bobbed, pressing his prick beyond her lips and into her mouth proper. It felt so good to please! Wet gurgling joined the chorus of his satisfied grunts. Occasionally, his cock would buck forward, telling her that her tongue was right where it should be.

"Fuck you're a good cocksucker," Fred groaned, letting his head roll back. "I knew it from the first minute I saw you at the bus stop. I should have turned you into my bimbo cumdump housewife months ago." Deb's eyes open wide, as if to ask what he was talking about. But with a few well-placed headpats, her eyes soon closed half the way, locking her back in her mindless, dicksucking trance.

Fred kept a firm hand on the back of her head, reminding her that if she didn't go deep on her own, he was there to encourage her to do so. But Deb was a good girl and naturally relaxed herself enough to slide an inch or two of prick down her throat. Deepthroating his cock gave another of those special buttons in her head a push, and she instantly felt more aroused than any time in her past. Her clitty dribbled its watery juices onto the nice floor. That'd be a nightmare to clean up later! But Deb was being a good girl right now, so that wasn't a big deal.

After some slow, enjoyable sucking, Fred seized her with both hands and took over. She allowed him access, her hands dropping to her sides as he used her mouth like a sex toy. Getting facefucked was being a good girl for her hubby, so that meant that Deb loved it! More squirts of girly cum soaked the carpet. The joy of being a warm hole for her man's cock was indescribable~

All the signs were building toward an amazing orgasm. She gently tongued his cock while it pounded past, trying everything she could to coax that yummy cum out and into her mouth. Cum Made Her Feel Pretty after all!

Unwilling to hold back anymore, Fred yanked himself from her suckhole. Deb did the natural thing that any good girl would do and opened her mouth wide, tongue out. He pumped his cock through what looked like a tremendous orgasm, sending thick ropes of his love splattering all over Deb's face. Some made it to her mouth, and she swallowed those up right away. Others splashed against her cheeks or her forehead and really gave her a Back Alley Whore aesthetic.

"That's for the makeup, sweetie!" Deb said. She popped up to her feet and fetched a tissue, but Fred's hand caught her tiny wrist. The sheer strength implied in the grip flushed another wave of moisture into her already drenched panties, and she let the little kleenex drift to the floor.

"Leave it on your face," he said in a commanding voice, "I think it makes you look pretty."

She giggled. Fred was always so funny! She would obey. Good Wives Listened. She caught his meaty fingers into her other hand and tugged him toward the dining room, spunk joining the drool as both slid down her face.

"C'mon you silly goose. Supper's getting cold!" the housewife said.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,507 Followers