The Heart Wants What It Wants

Story Info
A black man discovers and accepts his place in his marriage.
7.5k words
2.95
29.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was his fourth wedding anniversary, and David had taken off from work early with the intention of surprising his wife with an afternoon of relaxation and romance. As he pulled into the driveway of the home he shared with his wife and three children, he pictured her in his mind and smiled.

To say that Kira was beautiful would be a blatant understatement. The onyx complexioned black woman was an absolutely fantastic vision of womanhood. She was of average height, but that was all that was average about her. From the top of her raven haired head to the tips of her crimson painted toenails, she was phenomenal. Her eyes, set in the face of a supermodel, were dark and possessed a sexy mischievous glint that revealed so much about her. And if her eyes failed to display just how hot she was, the svelt contours of her figure was sure to do so.

As he stepped from the car and began to walk toward his front door he remembered when he met her. It had been nearly four years earlier, at a frat party at the college they were attending. Both had been freshmen and it had been at the end of their first year. When he saw her, he had instantly fallen for her. And he wasn't the only one. Most every guy in the room wanted her, but because she was dating the most popular guy in the school, the football team's blond haired white quarterback, many of them wouldn't approach her. And the rest, well they were just too afraid of rejection to approach her.

He wished he could say it was love at first sight on both of their parts, but it wasn't. When he first spoke to her, Kira acted like he wasn't there. He would be talking to her and she would interrupt him in a tone of voice that indicated she wasn't interested in what he had to say.

"You know I'm with Brett, right? And you know who he is, right? If you know who he is, you know my type. So why would I trade down for someone like you?" She asked.

Or she would say something else that was equally slick.

"You think that just because you look good you should be able to talk to me. You have no idea of just how far out of your league you are." She smiled at him in the most belittling way. "I would hurt you, little nigger boy. I would hurt you and I would love doing it. I would make you my bitch, just because I know I can."

Even though what she had said hurt him deeply, the thought that echoed most in his mind following that statement had been of her admission that she thought he was attractive. Another guy would have given up as a result of the way she had treated him, but he remained perseverant. As a result, and to his utter surprise, one day he approached her and she agreed to let him take her out on one date.

One date became two. Then they had a third. On their third date they had sex for the first time. David was astonished to find that Kira was truly the physical embodiment of sexuality. In bed, she was an ebony wildcat. She was a sleek black panther in heat who couldn't get enough. A fourth, fifth, and sixth date took place and during each date following their third they would have sex that was so super hot it was surprising they didn't both burst into flame and burn to ash.

During their sexual encounters, David discovered that while the gorgeous black girl didn't like sucking dick, she loved to have her black haired pussy eaten more than anything. When they got together she was always pushing his head down between her dark legs so that his face was in her constantly wet, well trimmed pussy. He figured that was why she had been dating the white quarterback. White guys were stereotypically known to be master pussy eaters and he thought that Brett probably knew how to drive her up the wall with his tongue. But David was good at eating pussy too and liked to eat her pussy as much as she liked having it eaten. In fact, he liked eating pussy more than he liked fucking it. He never told Kira but, when he saw her, and other guys were talking about how they much wanted to fuck her, he wasn't thinking about fucking her at all. Instead, his mouth watered every time he watched the seductive sway of her slender hips and tight little ass and he imagined what it would be like to bury his face between her legs. So he was absolutely willing to tongue her juicy black snatch as much as she wanted him to.

A few weeks after they began having sex Kira told him she was pregnant. He had known that it could happen, after all, they had never employed any form of birth control when they were together. But hearing it, he became nervous. His first thought was that he would love for her to be the mother of his children. But his next thought was what made him nervous. He wondered if she was planning to have the baby or terminate her pregnancy. A rush of relief flowed through him when she let him know that she was happy to be pregnant and was going to have the baby.

They went together to tell her family. He had been nervous about that as well, but discovered there was nothing to be nervous about. Kira's parents weren't the least bit angry to hear that their daughter was pregnant. Over dinner, he was introduced to three of Kira's five siblings. Her two older sisters were away at college. He was surprised to see that the girl's two younger sisters and her younger brother were light skinned. Both of Kira's parents were dark complexioned so he had expected that all of their children would have dark skin tones similar to hers, but the younger three possessed light golden hues and soft mousy brown hair. He was told that most of the women in their family tended to give birth to light skinned children.

"To tell the truth, Kira having dark skin was unexpected," her mother told him. "Dark children are rare in our family. And for a child to be born with the midnight dark skin that Kira has is extremely rare."

"What I want to know is what are your plans for the future? Are you going to stay with her?" Her father asked.

"I'm going to marry her, if she'll have me," David answered. He looked at Kira and saw her smile and nod.

"Then should we be expecting more grandchildren?" Her mother laughed.

"Oh yes, mom. There will definitely be more grandchildren," Kira responded before David could reply. "If he wants to marry me he should expect to have several more kids. I want a big family."

"How big?" The mother asked.

"I don't know. I could just let things happen naturally until they stop happening....."

"You're only nineteen. If you're as fertile as many of the other women in the family you might want to use something every now and then or you could end up with twenty or more kids."

"You didn't let me finish. I was going to say I could let things happen naturally or I could get fitted with a diaphragm for when I wanted to deter the possibility of pregnancy. One of the few things I love about fucking is how it feels when my lover is shooting my pussy full of cum, so I really hate condoms. And as I don't like putting unnecessary drugs in my body a diaphragm is the best option." She looked at David and he nodded his agreement to her. "Also, the best benefit about using a diaphragm is that whenever I want to get pregnant I can just leave it out. Or, if I've already put it in, I can take it out. No muss, no fuss."

"Well, there is a little muss and fuss. I mean, there's usually quite a mess to clean up."

"That's not really a problem for us," Kira chuckled, her eyes sparkling with both arousal and humor. "For us the clean up is part of the fun."

He was surprised at how candidly Kira talked with her parents about her sexuality. Knowing what they were talking about when they referred to cleaning up the mess, David felt a little embarrassed until her father looked across the table at him. He saw the other man smile and flick his tongue out to swipe it across his lips.

"Don't let them get to you. They're just having a bit of delicious fun at your expense," he said.

Next they went to tell his parents. His parent's weren't nearly close to being as accepting of the situation as Kira's had been. Just as Kira's parents had been openly accepting of the pregnancy, his parents had been equally vocal regarding their disappointment. They reminded him that he had been attending school as a computer programming engineer, and said that the last thing he needed was additional responsibilities and distractions.

"Besides, you barely know this little whore," his mother said, glaring at Kira. "I'll bet you're not the only guy she's fucking. Hell, the baby probably ain't even yours."

Suffice it to say that the evening did not go well and when they left it was with angry words being hurled back and forth until the car pulled from the driveway.

Kira and David were married a few weeks after that, wanting to have the ceremony before she started to show. And approximately seven months later Kira gave birth to an 8lb 6oz premature baby girl who looked almost identical in skin complexion and hair color to her brothers and sisters.

Kira's mother had been right about how fertile she could be. Six weeks after the birth of her first child they had sex again and the slender ebon beauty immediately became pregnant again. Eight months later she had another premature delivery and produced another lovely golden skinned little girl with curly brown hair. The same thing happened with their third child. The last was born four months earlier, just after they had moved into their first home.

First house, he thought with a smile. That was how they both thought of it. The temporary lodgings where they would stay until their family outgrew it and they needed a bigger place. Which, if history was any indication, would not take long.

Thinking of the possibility that Kira might become pregnant again on their wedding anniversary made him smile. It was actually a part of why he had come home early. The way he figured it, they could put the kids down for a nap and take a little time to themselves. He liked that she wanted to have a large family. He wanted the same and was happy to do his part to help make that happen. David's cock was already hard and throbbing as he slid his key into the lock and turned it so that he could open the door and step inside.

Kira lay on her back in the center of her marital bed, reveling in the powerful sensations coursing through her. Through lust slitted eyes she stared up at the man above her and felt the intense warmth of her love for him fill her heart. Reaching up, the petite dark skinned black woman slid the fingers of her hand through her lover's soft golden blond hair before gripping a handful tightly.

"Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me hard like that, Brett. I love your big, white cock, baby. Ohhhhh! It feels so good when you stretch my hot, black cunt with your huge, white prick," she moaned loudly. "Take this pussy, motherfucker. Take it and treat it like a slutty black cunt is meant to be treated."

"Hey. You might want to tone it down a bit. If you don't your neighbors will hear and everybody will know what a white cock whore you are. After that it won't be long before you husband finds out, and I'm sure you would like to avoid that," Brett grinned. He thrust into her extra hard, his cock ramming into the very depths of her juicy pussy to bang forcefully against her cervix, causing an extreme burst of ecstasy to explode within her that made her cry out even more loudly than before.

The small, ebony complexioned black woman knew that Brett was only faking concern about the neighbors becoming aware of his fucking her. There was nothing he would have liked more than for her husband to become aware that he was fucking her. More than once he had told her that he would love to fuck her in front of him.

"I'd love to make him watch as I fucked you. I'd show him just how much of a hot nigger whore you are," Brett had said one night a couple of years before, his pale hand caressing the dark flesh of her breast as they lay together following a feverish romp that had left both breathless.

And she understood how he felt. Truthfully, there were many times when she had fantasized about the same thing. On occasion she would fantasize about telling her husband about her white lover as she masturbated. It was always such an extremely erotic thought that she never failed to climax in response to the idea of the maliciousness of doing such a thing. And there had often been times when she had been tempted to do so as well, but she had restrained herself. Despite her complete loving commitment to Brett, she did have some feelings for her husband. Besides, he was supportive and a great provider for her children. She didn't want to lose that just because she would get off on making him aware that she was cheating on him with a white guy.

Her mind went back to when she first decided to let him take her out. She had been dating Brett even then. Even though he knew she was with a white guy, he kept coming on to her. She had told Brett about David's interest and the two had laughed at the thought that he believed he had a chance. And after they had laughed they had fucked repeatedly. She let him know every time David spoke to her and they would laugh about how he was wasting his time and then fuck one another's brains out. Then she found she was pregnant and things changed.

"What are you going to do?" Brett had asked.

Another woman might have been upset by that question coming from her lover. Kira wasn't even slightly perturbed by Brett having asked that question. Despite the fact that she was in love with him, she knew he wasn't in love with her. She was aware that she was just his little nigger fuck toy, and she liked that. She knew her place. She didn't want him to love her. She wanted him to use her, to treat her like a nasty little nigger slave bitch should be treated. And he knew his place as well, because he took her like he owned her. He fucked her whenever, wherever, and in front of whoever might be watching. What's more, everybody at school knew and accepted that he owned her. The only person who seemed to want to change that was David.

"I'm going to have it. I'm going to carry your white baby. But you don't have to worry about supporting it. I have a plan. All you have to do is keep fucking this hot nigger cunt throughout my pregnancy," she had smiled.

"Really? You have a plan? And what is this plan you have for getting me out of paying for child support?" Brett had inquired.

"You're going to like it. You know that guy, David? I'm going to make him my baby-daddy. All you have to do is keep fucking me with that huge white prick of yours."

"So you're gonna marry that nigger who's been asking you out and trick him into thinking the kid's his," Brett grinned. "You really are a nasty black whore. And you want me to keep fucking you? How's that gonna work? Do you think he's gonna accept me fucking you?"

"Maybe he'd accept it, but I don't plan to find out. I'm more of the what he doesn't know I'm not going to tell him type. And where would be the fun in that anyway. It would be so much hotter for us to fuck behind his back, taking the chance of getting caught. The idea of it really turns me on," Kira had smiled sluttishly. "Just because I marry black doesn't mean I'm not going to want to keep fucking white. Besides, the child I'm carrying is going to want brothers and sisters."

Then she pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

"You own this pussy. You will always own this pussy. Fuck me and breed me as often as you want. I've never used birth control with you and I never will. I'm a completely dedicated white cock whore and I always will be," Kira had murmured softly. She briefly took the lower lobe of his ear between her dark lips and suckled at it, then pulled back to look into his eyes. "I'm always yours to do with as you please. I'll do anything and everything you say. I'll slut out completely if you want me to. I'll fuck your friends, your brothers, your dad, or anybody else you tell me to. I'll whore for you. I'll join an escort service and let them pimp me out or do porn movies if that's what you want. But first I'm gonna marry my baby-daddy."

They had both laughed about that. And when Brett had fucked her following that discussion, as she thought of marrying David and tricking him into believing that her white lover's baby was his, she had cum and cum and cum. There was something so obscenely hot about the idea of marrying a black man and making him play daddy to a white man's child. She was aware that there were white men who got off on the idea of their wives being black bred. But such a thing was considered so taboo among blacks that no one was admitting there were black men who were turned on by the thought of their wives being fucked and impregnated by white men. However, she did know there were black men who felt that way. Well, she knew of one.

Kira had thought of her mother then. She knew that her mother was a total white cock slut and had been since long before she had met and married her father. Her mother had been two months pregnant with the second child she had conceived from fucking white men when they first met. At the time, the woman had been such a nympho that everybody knew about it. So when Kira's father approached her he was aware of her tarnished reputation as a nigger slut for white cock. At first her mother had thought the man just wanted to fuck her, but that wasn't it at all. They talked and she found that the man had heard all of the rumors about her and wasn't put off by them. Actually, it was because of the rumors about her that he had sought her out. Before meeting him, her mother had thought that no black man would ever want a woman like her. But after they met she had come to understand that there really was somebody for everybody.

It had been Kira's mother's idea for her to take David to meet her parents. Kira and her parents were completely open with each other, and when Kira told them about how she planned to trick David into believing the white man's baby she was carrying was his her mother had suggested that she bring him to meet the family. Her mother had said that by having him see that both of her parents were dark skinned black people and her brother and sisters were light skinned, it would help him be able to accept it when she gave birth to a light skinned child.

When David had met her parents, Kira had listened as her mother had explained to him that the women in her family most often gave birth to light skinned children. Kira had smiled as she thought of what had been omitted from that statement.

One of the things her mother had left out of that statement was that the reason most of the children born to the women in their family were light skinned was because most of the women in her family loved to be fucked by white men. Kira knew of two of her mother's sisters, seven cousins, who were daughters of those sisters, and even her own two older sisters loved being nigger fuck toys for white men. Some of those women were married and letting white men fuck them behind their husband's backs. And all of the married ones had let their white lovers impregnate them. A few, more than once.