The Heat

Story Info
Two worlds of different dimensions battle it out over earth.
11k words
4.15
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Ebony Hayes put on her best red dress revealing her bare arms and cleavage. Though she really needed to wear something casual but she was feeling free today. Very free. Besides she was not looking for a man and she knew the right place where she would have fun without being hit on.

Ebony put on her dark red high heel shoes and special sparkling necklace even though it was not real it looked like it had value. She sprayed on some perfume and then grabbed her mini matching red purse and headed out of the apartment to take on the night.

Rocsi Thompson looked herself in the mirror wearing a silky, sparkling, black dress. Body cleansed, hair done, and wearing her favorite color all Rocsi had to do was spray on some perfume and she headed out in her 2015 black corvette so she could take on the town.

After she got to the bar named, "Trinity," Ebony walked in with ease. For some reason even a gay bar was courteous to women. When she went inside she saw men and a few women dancing their hearts out. It was so crowded that Ebony had to squeeze to get through.

Her first stop was at the bar. Ebony squeezed through the people jumping to the music the DJ was playing until she finally made it to the bar.

Relieved that she made it, Ebony stood along with other people waiting to get served.

A big, Caucasian, blonde haired man wearing no shirt came up to Ebony.

"What will it be?" The bartender asked.

"Apple green martini please," Ebony responded happily.

The bartender nodded and turned to fix Ebony her drink. When he turned around, he placed the glass with the green liquid inside on the bar right in front of her.

"That will be five dollars," The bartender told her.

Ebony reached into her purse and took out a twenty to give to the bartender. The bartender took it and gave her back her change. Ebony took it and placed it back in her purse and took her green martini.

Ebony turned to the crowd of dancing people drinking her martini. She wondered what else she was going to get herself into tonight. Her questions were answered when she spotted a woman sitting at one of the tables alone. For some reason Ebony was curious about the woman and wondered if she would be interested in a friend.

Confident that Ebony would win her over; she walked over to the table where the woman was sitting. As she got a closer look, Ebony saw that the woman was taller than her. She had long, slick black hair, dark brown eyes, and caramel like skin.

The woman spotted Ebony coming closer to her table. She seemed to be drinking something red.

"Yes?" The woman spoke.

Ebony placed her glass on the table. "I'm sorry is this seat taken?"

"Not at all," The woman answered.

Ebony sat at the table next to the woman and reached out her hand to shake hers.

"Ebony Hayes."

"Rocsi," The woman said shaking Ebony's hand, "Rocsi Thompson."

"So I guess you're here for the same reason I am?" Ebony asked with a smile.

Rocsi took a sip of her mysterious drink and placed it down on the table facing Ebony. Ebony could see that Rocsi had a sort of cool towards her. A look that suggested she had a sense of attitude Ebony admired.

"What reason is that?" Rocsi asked.

"That even though you are surrounded with wonderful people, you are not interested in meeting anyone. Your just here to drink and unwind."

Rocsi took another sip of her drink and placed it down on the table facing Ebony. "That's not all true. I'm talking to you."

"Well, that's different," Ebony said.

"Oh really, how is that?" Rocsi asked.

"I'm unique."

"Oh," Rocsi said, "and how is that?"

Ebony thought about it and looked at Rocsi with a timid smile. "I'm pretty, sexy, smart, educated, and I'm a people person."

"Is that all?"

Ebony took a strong sip of her martini and placed it down on the table. "Is there anything else? What about you, what makes you unique?"

"A lot of things."

Ebony knew that this woman was going to be hard one to crack, but did not let her smart antics detour her. "Something tells me there is something different about you."

"Oh really, how," Rocsi asked.

Ebony looked Rocsi up and down and back up at her face.

"What?" Rocsi asked noticing Ebony's stare.

"Your face structure is feminine but strong, your breasts seem real but they seem like they don't belong to you. Not naturally at least. I'm guessing you are transsexual? Transgender?"

"You got all that by looking at me?" Rocsi retorted.

"Plus your size was a dead giveaway."

Rocsi took one look at Ebony and cracked a smile chuckling. "Are you a nurse or something?"

"In training," Ebony answered, "hoping to be a doctor in a few years or so."

"Really, what kind?"

"Possibly a surgeon, I don't know, I haven't figured that part out yet."

"Well whatever you want to be, I hope you get there."

Ebony held up her glass to bump Rocsi's with a strong ding. "Here, here."

And they both drank there drinks.

"Would you do me the honor of a dance?" Ebony asked reaching out her hand.

Rocsi took one last drink and placed it on the table. Then she took Ebony's hand in her own. "Don't mind if I do."

Both women led each other out in the crowd still holding hands so neither of them would get lost. The two began dancing together in a sexually manner with Ebony backing her behind up against Rocsi and Rocsi taking her hands in hers as if the two were a romantic couple. Together they both felt like they owned the night.

2

The time was closer to five and the party was about to wine down. Ebony and Rocsi walked out of the club laughing hysterically. Ebony did not know about Rocsi, but she was drunk. How drunk she did not know neither did she care. All she cared about was meeting and getting a new friend and possibly more and having some fun.

"Where are we going?" Ebony asked.

"To my car," Rocsi answered.

"Oh really, what do you drive?"

"A 2015 black corvette," Rocsi answered.

"Damn girl, you got money like that?"

"Among other things," Rocsi said.

The women almost made it to Rocsi's car until Rocsi looked up and stopped in her tracks.

"What," Ebony asked noticing that they stopped, "what's wrong?"

"Trouble."

Ebony turned to what Rocsi was staring at. A tall dark skin man standing in front of them and he look menacing.

"I think we better take a shortcut to my car," Rocsi suggested.

"I think your right," Ebony agreed.

Ebony and Rocsi turned around to walk fast the other way, but they were stopped by a Caucasian man wearing a red shirt, blue denim vest, with tattoos up and down his arms. He too looked menacing.

"I don't think these guys are just passing by?" Ebony said starting to feel fear in her mind and body.

"Your right, there not," Rocsi corrected.

Both men started walking towards Ebony and Rocsi. Ebony reached in her purse frightened. Rocsi just stood there sternly as if the situation was not a big deal.

"Heh," the black bald headed man yelled," look what we have here G?"

"Yeah," The white man said wearing the blue vest," two fine ass bitches who just happen to walk our way. Lucky us huh?"

"If I were the both of you," Rocsi spoke, "you and your buddy would turn around and go on about your business."

"Well you're not us," The black man retorted whipping out a switchblade, "so you can come with us willingly or do we have to do this the hard way?"

"What the hell do you two want with us?" Ebony asked hysterical this time.

"What the fuck you think bitch," The white thug asked sarcastically.

Ebony yelped when she felt two strong hands grab her arms from behind. She could of swore the man wasn't that close.

Rocsi saw that Ebony was being held captive by the black thug and turned to the white one. For some reason the tall light skinned transgender African American woman did not seem scared or intimidated by the two thugs. She just stood there calmly.

Unafraid, the white thug walked up close to Rocsi ready to grab her. But Rocsi was prepared before the thug ever got to close.

Rocsi quickly kicked the thug in the stomach as hard as she could making the white thug bend over. When the irritated thug jumped up to throw a punch at her, Rocsi ducked and dodged out of the way until they both were on opposite sides. Then the thug tried to throw another punch at Rocsi again only to miss her by a few inches.

"Come on man," The black thug holding Ebony urged his friend on, "stop wast'in time and get her ass!"

While Rocsi stood confidently staring at the white thug as if waiting for another attack, the thug ran forward trying to grab her below trying to sweep her off her feet. Again his plan was foiled when Rocsi jumped out of the way and knelt sideways sticking her leg out making the thug trip on her foot. The white thug fell flat on his face on the concrete.

Rocsi stood up looking down at the pathetic white thug shaking her head as if feeling sorry for the man. "You had enough yet?"

The thug got back up on his hands and feet and gave Rocsi a strong stare with murder in his eyes. He reached into his pocket and took out a flip switchblade and pointed it at her. "Okay you tall He-Man looking bitch. Let's see you dodge this!"

Held captive and with a switchblade held to her throat, Ebony could not do anything except watch as her new friend was going to be sliced to death.

"What, you think that's going to do something?" Rocsi taunted.

"It'll cut you down to size," The white thug threatened, "excuse the pun."

"Then come bring it," Rocsi dared him.

The white thug swung the blade at Rocsi, but she backed away missing her by inches. The thug swung again, this time at her gut. Again, Rocsi dodged it by bending over and backing her gut. The thug had enough with playing games and decided to run up on Rocsi and give her one quick stab. But Rocsi caught his wrist in her hands and twisted it so hard it made the white thug cry out in pain. Still twisting his arm, Rocsi turned his arm up in the air making the white man turn with it. Still holding onto the blade, Rocsi twisted his wrist along with his hand making him stab himself in the left side of his back just missing his spine by inches.

Ebony was relieved that Rocsi knew some sort of self-defense. Watching Rocsi take care of the white thug herself made her forget all about the black one behind her holding the switchblade to her throat.

Rocsi let go of the white thug and he fell to the concrete moaning in agony. Rocsi faced the other one holding her new friend with his switchblade to her throat. "You better put that down and run off if you know what's good for you."

The black thug cracked a wide smile chuckling. Rocsi found his expression creepy and puzzling. After the job she did on his friend she would think the other one holding Ebony hostage would put away his blade and run back into the darkness he came from. Instead he is laughing?

"What's so funny?" Rocsi asked getting irritated that the thug was not paying attention when she manhandled his friend.

"You bitch," The black thug answered crudely, "to think that this shit is over."

Rocsi didn't know what the hell that meant, but she knew that she was about to make him drop the blade in a heartbeat. But something was wrong. She looked on the face of Ebony and her eyes opened wide, but not at her. It was something she saw from behind.

Rocsi slowly turned around to see the white thug standing up on his own two feet. Rocsi could have sworn she made him stab himself in the back. Did she miss or something? Or does this fool have a strong pain threshold?

Rocsi looked down to see the blade still stuck in his side. "Well aren't you resilient."

The white thug showed Rocsi his baleful smile she did not like. He too started chuckling which concerned Rocsi since he should be in pain. Then she saw something from his left side that made her eyes widen.

The white thug's left side seemed to be growing and at an accelerated rate. It grew into a muscle but then the muscle began to tear revealing the red muscle and that tore revealing another muscle, but this one was dark blue. Ebony and Rocsi watched in shock as the man Rocsi took down the first time was turning himself into a half man half monster!

Rocsi thought it was done with its transformation until they saw three white and sharp claws protrude out of the hand!

"What the fuck?!" Ebony cried still trying to fathom what was going on.

The thug monster did not waste any time. After its transformation was complete, the mutated thug reached out its mutated arm and to Ebony and Rocsi's surprise, stretched far enough to stab Rocsi. But Rocsi quickly snapped out of her shock to dodge the mutated arm.

Ebony wanted to scream for help but the black thug (Who possibly isn't human himself) still held the blade to her throat.

The monster thug tried to swipe at Rocsi again but she dodged that one too.

Ebony watched worried that Rocsi was not trained in any self-defense for this. Hell not even Bruce Lee would be prepared for this.

Getting tired of playing with the man beast, Rocsi reached under her dress and pulled out her mini gun. She pointed the gun at the thug monster and fired. The bullet hit him straight in its forehead.

The thug monster took one look at Rocsi and collapsed on the concrete. Ebony, Rocsi, and the other thug holding Ebony watched as the half human half beast began bubbling up as if boiling and then dissolve in the ground into nothing.

"The fuck?!" Ebony whispered.

It was already impressive that Rocsi took care of the beast herself, but for that thing to exist at all was beyond Ebony's imagination.

Rocsi, on the other hand, turned towards the black thug and his captive, Ebony. To both of their surprise Rocsi didn't look at all affected by what she just witnessed.

"Now," Rocsi spoke walking towards the both of them, "let her go or you're going to end up like your friend."

The black thug held the switchblade to Ebony's throat even closer. "Bitch, fuck you!"

Rocsi knew he was about to slit Ebony's throat, so she did the only thing she could do.

The thug and Ebony watched in shock again as they both witnessed Rocsi's iris turn bright red. Both of them did not know what was going to happen and the thug was about to slit Ebony's throat until he started feeling heat from the steel switchblade.

"What da fuck?!" The thug cried as the heat from the steel began to get hotter and hotter causing it to burn the flesh on the thug's hand.

He quickly dropped the switchblade on the ground and finally let Ebony go. Not wasting anytime, Ebony ran towards her savior and hid behind her hoping she would do whatever she did to the knife on him.

"Man fuck you bitches!" The black thug yelled and turn to run the other way.

Eyes going back to normal, Rocsi turned to Ebony who came out of hiding. "Are you okay?"

Ebony took one look at Rocsi and fainted.

3

Ebony woke and sat up in bed gasping as she looked around to see if she was still on the street. Instead she found herself in bed, a comfortable one at that, and looked around to find out she was in a room. Who's room she had no idea.

The scent in the room was rather refreshing. A sort of lavender scent, better than it was on the street.

Ebony got out of bed and walked to the door. When she opened it a strong scent engulfed her nose. It was something strong but delicious and made her stomach growl. She recognized the smell right off. Someone was cooking breakfast.

Ebony followed the scent down the hall where she passed another room and into the dining room where there was a kitchen. And in that kitchen was Rocsi stirring some scrambled eggs in a frying pan.

Rocsi turned around to see the confused Ebony looking around as if she just magically appeared in the apartment.

"Where am I?" Ebony asked.

"You're in my apartment," Rocsi answered, "welcome to my hobble home. Sit down, I fixed you some breakfast."

Still confused Ebony walked over to the table and sat down in a chair. "How did I get here?"

"You mean you don't remember?" Rocsi asked hoping the answer was yes.

"A little," Ebony answered, "I think I had a little too much to drink?"

"So you don't remember what happened last night?"

Ebony thought about it. She remembered leaving the gay bar at night, walking down the street, and then running into two thugs. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and gasped. "Those two men that tried to jump us on the street?"

"Is that all you remember?" Rocsi asked as if making sure Ebony got all the details.

"I was being held by the black dude with a knife and you were fighting the other one. I think you won?" Then a memory started flooding back into Ebony's mind and her eyes opened wider than before. "Didn't that dude melt or something?!"

"Indeed he did," Rocsi answered.

"What the...," Ebony stopped her sentence as more memories started popping up, "wait a minute, didn't your eyes glow red when that dude was holding me with the knife?"

Rocsi put the plate of eggs, bacon, and toast with a glass of orange juice in front of Ebony. "Indeed I did."

Now everything was coming into place. Ebony started to remember every detail. Even the part where the thug dropped his weapon screaming as Rocsi stared hard at him with those rings of fire in her eyes.

"Okay," Ebony said trying to understand, "what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Rocsi asked.

"I mean what's with the flaming eyes?"

Rocsi put her breakfast plate and glass of orange juice on the table in front of her and sat across from Ebony. "The situation is a little more...complicated."

"No shit," Ebony said, "but that still doesn't explain what I saw from you and those two men."

"Eat your breakfast," Rocsi said.

"Look either you tell me what the hell is going on or..."

"Eat, your breakfast," Rosci said again but this time it was more of a demand.

Ebony sighed and picked up her fork and dug into her food. She wanted to finish her breakfast hoping that Rocsi tell her the truth of what those two men are and what she is.

After finishing her breakfast, Ebony pushed her plate forward and looked Rocsi in her eyes. "Okay, I'm finished. Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on now?"

Rocsi poked a scrambled egg and put it in her mouth. "You promise you won't freak out?"

Ebony gave Rocsi a look that said, try me. Rocsi shrugged and decided to tell her the truth.

"In your world there is your world. In mine there are three," Rocsi began.

Ebony looked at Rocsi showing her how confused she was hearing that.

Rocsi continued to explain. "There is your world, my world, and the world that tried to kill us last night."

"And what world are you from?" Ebony asked wondering what in the hell Rocsi was talking about.

"A world where we like to live in peace. A place where we do no harm and try to blend in with mankind no matter how ignorant it maybe."

"So you are an alien or something?" Ebony asked.

Rocsi shrugged her shoulders. "You can say that, but not quite."

"So what do you mean?"

"We live on the same world, but different universe. The same as those two knuckle heads that tried to rape and kill us last night."

Ebony was not sure if she was asking the right questions, but decided to give it a shot anyway. "So what you telling me is that you guys are from different dimension or something?"

"Something like that yes."

Ebony had to take a minute to adjust to all this. "So you are from a different dimension? What is this, "World," you come from?"

"It's called many things but we refer to it as The Rainbow."

Ebony's eyes widened. "The Rainbow, seriously?"

"I know it sounds a little dubious, but there is no other explanation of what it's called. Trust me, if you ever see it, you would understand."