The Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebony nodded her head in agreement. "So what happens now?"

Rocsi knelt down until she was face leveled with Ebony. "It's not over."

"What do you mean by that?" Ebony asked.

"We may have killed some of them but not all of them. There are still more out there probably doing harm to someone else." Rocsi explained.

"So what are we going to do?"

Rocsi cupped Ebony's face in both her hands and moved her close to hers to give her a nice strong kiss. "Nothing."

Ebony was taken aback. "What do you mean nothing? If those things are still out there don't you think it's our responsibility to find them and do that thing you always do?"

"We could do that," Rocsi said, "but where will we start? They are in disguise as much as we are and all around."

Ebony looked down and back up at Rocsi sighing. "This is like some type of nightmare."

Rosci lightly took Ebony's hands in hers making Ebony face her. "It doesn't have to be."

"But what are we going to do?" Ebony asked worried and a little in fear. "There are so many of them out there."

Rocsi moved in closer to Ebony's face making sure she got her attention. "So are we."

With that said, Rocsi gave Ebony a strong kiss letting her know that she was loved and as long as they stayed together they were safe from the outside world and the abominations that came with it.