The Heat

Story Info
Two friends, a full moon, and a burning lust awakening...
4.3k words
4.61
38.2k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

On this dusk of a bright and warm day, the sun was slowly disappearing behind the horizon, stretching the shadows and coloring everything in shades of red and orange.

On the outside of a small café, Melissa and Lucie were peacefully resting.

The two girls had known each other for years, and studying in different colleges didn't prevented them to stay the best friends in the world when their lives took different paths.

After the end of the scholar year, they had both agreed to do a huge road trip through Italy, to visit the cities, see the historic monuments, the fountains, all the old towns, museums, and everything that would catch their attention. It has already been an entire week and not a single day they stopped visiting or walking.

Lucie replaced a lock of her long and blond hairs that went in front of her eyes. She was an art student for 4 years according to the register, but since her birth according to herself. During all the time they were there, she insisted, begged and almost dragged her friend along to see every exhibiting, of photo, painting, sculpture, she went to the houses and masterpieces of the greatest artists of the Renaissance, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Michel-Ange, Raphael, and not only the ancient art but also the modern. From the cathedral to the street art, she wanted to see everything.

Even now as they were relaxing, she kept talking about was they saw, what they didn't see, and what they had to see.

Melissa, with her black hairs and discrete glasses, was a shy science student and if she also liked art, she was not as passionate about it as her friend was.

This is partly why she hadn't been very concentrated on the visit today. Sure she appreciated the beauty of the architecture, the elegance and the grace of all these monuments, the fineness of the paints, the talent and the work of the artists, but her friend could sometimes be a little...exasperating.

But only ''partly'' because something else was perturbing her, something very unusual... Even at this very moment, this thing was occupying her thoughts, and driving her attention away from the conversation.

It was lust. Desire. Horniness.

It had all started this morning when she had waken up in their room, with a hand stuffed between her legs. With two fingers inside of her pussy, and her panties soaked with her juices, she seriously doubted it was because of a random move.

But worse (or better), she was at the edge of the orgasm. Her whole body was quivering, she was panting and could hardly hold back her moans...

Slowly, she tried to take out her hand, careful not to wake Lucie who was snoring next to her.

Bad idea.

Before she could understand why, she crossed the line and the climax washed her away, her body spasmed, warm juice erupted from her pussy, and she had to cover her mouth to keep quiet. She shook during what seemed an hour, lost in the orgasm before coming back to Earth.

Luckily, her friend was still asleep. She quickly changed her clothes, hided the drenched one, and went back to the bed as if nothing happened..

It had continued after that, while walking on the streets. The simple move made her thighs rub together and so triggered more and more her horniness, driving her wetter she had ever been.

During the small rest they had at midday, she surprised herself fantasizing about sexy, sweating and screaming bodies, interlaced in passion, satisfying their primal desires with joy and orgasms.

She could almost see them, their glowing skins...their lips half-opened to let escape a lustful moan...fingers caressing breasts...entering pussies...juices flowing...She brutally came back to reality while her hand was getting dangerously close to her crotch.

She had shaken her head, trying to get rid of those thoughts that didn't belong here and now, but unfortunately it was to turn her gaze on Lucie. Lucie with her cute face, Lucie with her bright eyes and Lucie with her ironic smile...

Melissa had felt a burst of lust invade her, erotic images of her friend had flooded into her mind, leaving her panting and sweating, her pussy throbbing with desire.

At this moment she had almost seriously envisaged to get in bathroom to relieve the pressure of her horniness.

Even now as she was talking, she couldn't stop admiring her. She had splendid blue eyes, her hairs were cascading to her round shoulders like a golden wave, her round breasts were mesmerizing, not to mention her curvy back or her heart-shaped ass...

Fingers suddenly snapped in front of her eyes. "Earth to moon, Earth to moon, do you receive me?" Lucie has finished monologuing and was now amusedly waiting for her answer.

"Sorry Luce." she said laughing, "I was somewhere else."

"Yeah, I think I noticed" her friend answered with her smile more mocking than ever.

"I asked you if you wanted another drink"

"Oh yeah, thanks, I'm really dehydrated." she replied. Maybe because i'm all wet for you continued her inner voice.

She immediately blushed after thinking that. Oh my god, focus Melissa, focus, you can handle this...You're not a slave of your body...It doesn't matter how gorgeous Lucie is, you can get rid of these thoughts. Even if she is really sexy... really hot...even if I'm sooo horny. Maybe she is horny too...maybe she's soaking her panties, maybe she wants badly to masturbate...maybe she wants me to grab her pussy and lick her, suck her clit until she...STOP THAT. Focus!

Lucie raised her arm to call the server, but that was big mistake. Because she was wearing a tight crop top, and this move showed to Melissa she wasn't wearing any bra. She stared wide-eyed at the two orbs, clearly outlined by the fabric, the small spots of her nipples...

Heat flowed through her body right into her pussy, making her body spasm. Her lust suddenly raged as a blaze, and she began panting, sweating.

Horniness was spreading in her veins, her pussy was pulsing, throbbing, more sensitive with every second.

She could feel her labia opening, her clit swelling with desire...

"Melissa? What do you want to drink?"

The server was now here, and ready to take the order. Lucie seemed a little surprised by her friend's behavior, but couldn't of course suspect that she was currently soaking her panties.

She bit her lip and grasped the table, trying to keep it under control. "I...eeer I..." a dark spot appeared on her pants as she desperately fought the urge to slid her hand on her crotch.

She hold back a moan of pleasure "I...The...The same thing...please." The more she tried to ignore the lust, the bigger it became. This desire was too strong ; it was just a matter of time before she cracked up and start masturbating in front of everybody like a wild animal.

The mere thought of doing so made a thrill of pleasure run down her back. Exposing herself. Showing her naked body to all those people. Let them watch how much of a horny slut she had become...

She jumped out of her chair, mumbled a: "Sorry. Bathroom." and quickly went in the bar before her friend had a chance to react.

The universe definitely wasn't on her side, because the toilets were underground, and she had to get down long and narrow stairs to reach it. Panting, she could barely walk, her pussy sending more and more and pleasure into her brain and more and more juice into her pants.

A flash of lust made her miss a step, and grasp the bannister. She felt her pussy throbbing. Her legs weakened and a small moan escaped her mouth while she rubbed her thighs together, trying to appease the burning fire of the lust. But it only made her more aroused. She valiantly fought the temptation to hump against the stairs to satisfy herself, and kept progressing.

She had to lean against the wall to make the final steps as she start shaking uncontrollably, desperate to touch herself. It was too strong, she had to release, she had to masturbate! With a superhuman effort, she stopped her hand right before it reached her crotch. Somebody could still appear and see her.

Luckily, nobody else was here. She rushed into the first toilet she saw, locked the door, and with an animalistic moan started rubbing herself through the fabric. She was so horny, as a bitch in heat, as a beast.

It was stronger than anything she had ever imagined, driving her crazy, waking up the most primal side of herself. Mouth opened, she was panting deeply. The small rubbing she was doing was merely a tease, and did nothing else than driving her more and more insane, and accentuating her leaking. She unbuttoned her jeans, took it off, and then slowly lowered her soaked panties.

Her pussy was swollen with desire, her erected clit was aching and her juices were streaming along her legs. Moaning with relief, she finally entered her fingers. The pleasure sent waves of electricity through her body as new moans escaped her lips.

Forehead against the door, she used her other hand to grasp one of her breasts.

Oh Fuuuck. Look at me. Look at me masturbating... in public toilets. So slutty. So horny... Oh God I'm gushing!! Her hand was cupping her breasts, her fingers massaged her erected nipples, jumping from one to the other, in a desperate attempt to satisfy both at the same time.

It was no more streams but true rivers of juices that were escaping her lips, her hand was almost moving on its own, her fingers rubbed against her oversensitive inner walls, as if every spot was THE spot, making her literally cry of pleasure. Her thumb was massaging, circling, pressing, teasing her clit the same way she was doing for her nipples.

"NNNNGGGAAAAH!!" she screamed, arching her back as a jolt of pleasure cut her legs off, causing her to fall. The feeling of the ground under her only accentuated her crazy lust, moaning on the floor, she couldn't do anything else but keep going. With difficulty, she hoisted herself on the seat, without stopping her feral masturbation one second. She was fingering ever harder, pushing the deepest she could, massaging her clit, licking her hand to taste herself.

She could feel the orgasm approaching like a storm, an explosion waiting to be freed ; she accelerated her move, building up the pressure "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yeess! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" ; she closed her legs and curled up, retaining it the longest she could...

And bursted out. "OOOHH! FUUUUUUUUU!!" she screamed as she came like a volcano, spraying her juice all over the door and the floor. Her body spasmed uncontrollably, her mouth was wide opened, desperately trying but unable to breath. She gyrated, from one side to the other, swept by the climax, her nerves, her brain saturated by the pleasure.

She scratched the walls, cried as she kept orgasming again and again, squirting without any restriction.

She was beginning to really lack air when it slowly faded. She took a huge and deep breath, astonished by the abnormal power of her orgasm. It was unequivocally the strongest of her whole life, and it took several minutes of afterglow to recover more or less the ability to move.

She looked at all the mess she had done and start laughing. Her love juices drew painting on the door of the cabinet, deep nails marks decorated the wood of the walls...

"Wow, you really let yourself go girl...well...I guess I have to clean now..."

*****

"At last! Took all your time, didn't you?" Lucie said as Melissa came back.

"Sorry, it was really an emergency."

"No problem," she laughed, "I finished without you. Let's go back to the hotel."

In the night street, the two girls were slowly walking under the round moon. If they were both laughing, Melissa was a little frightened. By the intensity of her orgasm, sure, but more by the fact that, as they were walking, her lust began to come back...

****************************************************************************************

2

After a quick sandwich and a digestive walk, they finally reached their hotel. Small but pleasant, good decoration, and a staff really nice as only the Italians can be.

Despite of that, it was not expansive, principally because it was isolated at the limit of the town and the nearby part of the forest wasn't the one with all the hiking trails.

As they were moving to their room, Melissa was sweating and biting her lip, trying desperately to contain the horny feelings that were assaulting her. It wasn't a success.

Principally because she couldn't turn away her gaze from her friend's ass. It was round, juicy, perfectly hugged by her pants, and dancing in front of her.

She didn't know by which miracle she would handle the night, because even if the hotel wasn't expansive, they hadn't a lot of money, and had to sleep in the same bed. Before it wasn't a problem, but now Lucie turned her on as hell, she wondered how would be the night and of course, since she was extremely horny, she started fantasizing about it...

She was sure of one thing: being next to her friend would drive her crazy. She would soak the sheets with her juice, perhaps masturbating would calm her a little, but surely it wouldn't last.

Maybe she could ride up her friend's top, to admire her beautiful curved breasts, and give them a small lick... She bit her lip imagining she could undress herself, then lower Lucie's pajamas, make her wet in her sleep with some caress, and push her fingers into her pussy. Her friend would then wake up and drove by lust they would cum all night long...

Sounds of keys trying to unlock a door brought her back to reality. Lucie was still with her boyfriend a month ago until they broke up and she never ever showed any signs of being interested in women. She sighed. It would be a long night but maybe not unbearable.

Besides her lust was already reducing.

Lucie entered the room. Behind her she heard Melissa close the door, she jumped on their bed to lean on her stomach, took her headset, and with delight turn on her music at the max volume. Sound filled up her hears, obliterating any other noise, isolating her into her personal bubble.

That's why she didn't notice that Melissa hadn't turn on the light as she normally do, or come in the bed nor in the bathroom.

Because Melissa was still back against the door, staring at the large and glorious full moon, that flowed through the window.

Never ever had she found the moon so bright or so beautiful, its light was pouring into her, calling her, awakening her wild desires. She could feel something rise onto her, growing within the second, answering the call of the full moon.

Her juices began streaming again in her panties, a titanic horniness seized her, hardening her nipples, dilating her pupils, as she felt the pressure built up more and more. Horny wasn't strong enough to describe how she was feeling, it was the ultimate lust!

Her mouth slowly opened, and a long, sensual and horny moan came out as she orgasmed. Her body spasmed as if it had been stroke by a lighting, pure pleasure exploded in her brain, unable to bear the pressure she squirted all over the floor, her pussy spurting more juice than her saturated pants could hold.

She felt onto her knees, then on all fours, still cumming and shaking like a possessed, crying and moaning with a hand pressed against her crotch, in a desperate attempt to hold back the flood.

It took nearly a whole minute of intense bliss and groans, before her orgasm finally faded and she recovered -more or less- the ability to think.

Her pants were totally soaked, the dark spot not only against her groin, but spread along her inner legs, from the thigh to the calf, from the front of her pubis to the low of her butt.

And despite that, she was still feeling extremely horny, as if she was craving for orgasm for months ; the heat radiating between her legs was intensifying with every second, making her pant.

It was like a liquid fire, flowing from her pussy into her veins, burning her, arousing her.

She gasped as the desire overwhelmed her once again.

She twisted on the carpet floor just like an animal, dripping and moaning deeply, when a sharp pain bursted on her nails, making her grimace. Bringing her wet hand to her sight, she saw something impossible: her nails were lengthening, thickening, curling up into strong claws in front of her astonished eyes.

They went from a light color to a total black, long as a phalanx, and in total continuity with her fingers.

Thin black fur appeared at their origin, spreading over her digits, then gaining her hand.

A new horny scream escaped her lips, forcing her mouth to open wide as she felt the heat wash over her jaws. Her canines began to lengthen and widen, becoming sharper and sharper, slowly turning into glowing fangs.

A smirk appeared on her face as her fangs keep growing. Her slit was throbbing and radiating a heat that was spreading into her whole body... She quivered with joy and lust.

Whatever was happening to her, it was awesome!!

With a whine, she plunged again her hand into her pants, rubbed her crotch, and finally pushed her fingers into her pussy.

She was moaning with pleasure, at last she got to masturbate. It seemed like an eternity since the last time, even if it was only a few hours.

She abruptly opened her eyes, that had taken a golden color...

She ran her changing tongue over her fangs, enjoying their wild and beastly beauty, savoring the sensation of having them sitting in her mouth. She felt more and more savage, more and more horny, she felt her fangs glowing in the moonlight, witness of her bestiality.

But the transformation had only begun, and she could feel her body shifting under the pressure of the change.

Her blood was boiling, her body heating, her muscles contracting, she screamed again.

During this first transformation, screaming felt for Melissa the most natural thing in the world, it accelerated her transformation, made it easier, helped her to evacuate this amount of energy that was filling her.

She could feel her bones lengthening, strengthening under the moonlight while her muscles swelled slightly.

Pain suddenly bursted into her feet, making her roll on her back. It was worsening second by second, it was as if something was straining, trying to crush her feet. She immediately spotted the problem: her shoes were beautiful and very comfortable to walk, but were absolutely not made to match with a growing werewolf body.

She desperately tried to get rid of this torture, not wanting to know which from her bones or solid shoes would cead the first, but lustful as she was, it certainly wasn't easy.

Finally she freed herself, just in time because her socks were already ripping. She look with a feral joy at her changing feet: her bones were cracking, remodeling, reshaping, causing her a curious but not unpleasant itch.

Her toes swelled by several times their size, taking a very much larger shape, thick claws bursted out of the fabric that was anyway already ruined. She growled with pleasure: the transformation was making her so much horny!

Her big toes shrank and moved to the side of her feet, but the four wide others were by far compensating the place.

Muscles and tendons tightened and stretched, transforming what was now looking as an perfect mix of foot and wolf paw, the sole of her feet bulged and her skin darkened, thickened to enable a much easier digitigrade standing.

Fur erupted between her toes, it was at first only a small patch of black hairs, but it quickly spread to every bit of naked skin of her paws, covering the origin of her claws, and soon climbing over her ankles.

"ngggghh... oh god! Yess, yesss, I'm cummiiiiIIIIIIIIINNGG!!"

Unable to hold the pressure, she came again, squirting like a fountain through her jeans, all over the carpet.

12