The Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Now it's Lucie's turn to become a horny werewolf...
4.9k words
4.68
23.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A werewolf howl, more than any other howl, is impossible to ignore. Even with a headset on. It is loud and powerful, lower than a regular wolf howl but with an indescribable human tone.

It echoes in your bones and wakes up your most primal fears, the most ancients instincts you are made of. It brings back the prey you have buried deep inside and it paralyzes every fibre of your body. But at the same times, it is a beautiful sound, wild and free.

At least that's how Lucie perceived it when it rang behind her.

A few minutes ago, she had finally came back from this exhausting but sooo satisfying day of visiting, shopping, ferreting and admiring with her best friend Melissa the most beautiful pieces of art she had ever seen (but again, for her it seemed like any new piece of art was more beautiful than the previous one), and she'd immediately threw herself in the arms of her bed before immersing herself in the delights of her favorite form of art amongst all: music.

In terms of music as well of painting, she had a very large and varied range of taste. She could enjoy in the same extant a concerto from the greatest classical composer and an energetic guitar solo from her favorite rock bands, all of that before playing some variety from several countries around the world.

In a general matter, Lucie was very open to every new experience she could enjoy, including this road trip in one of her favorite country in the world: Italy.

And for this adventure, it had appeared like an evidence that the only person she would want to do this with, was Melissa. Sure, she didn't share her immoderate enthusiasm for art, sure she wasn't really fond of visiting something else than natural sites, but she was the closest person Lucie had ever felt of.

They practically grew up together, merely two houses apart from each other, same mid-school, same high-school, same class every single time and woe betide anyone who would have tried to separate her, as it would fatally end up with depression, tears and trauma. For the teachers of course.

They had shared their most intimate thoughts and experiences, and even when they went in different college they kept in touch every week at the very least. When they were together it was like two strings vibrating in harmony, for Lucie their friendship was more precious than any painting, any sculpture she could ever see here or elsewhere.

And if she had to be honest, she was feeling more for her than she did for half of her boyfriends.

The behaviour of her friend had seemed a bit strange today. She had always been distracted and scatterbrained, but never so much. Almost every time she had looked at her, she had been staring into space, biting her lips and a look of unease painted on her face, as if she was feeling sick.

Not to mention that last incident at the café, when something definitely had been off. Her face had been all flushed, red like a sunset, answering the waiter had seemed like a huge effort for her and immediately after, she had rushed into the bathroom in a hurry, as if a tsunami was after her.

Lucie was getting very worried, and if Mel didn't feel better tomorrow, she would take her to a doctor, the hell with her protests.

But little did she know that the real cause of all this was not in the expertise field of a doctor, and that as she let the music sooth her while deeply ruminating those thoughts, Melissa behind her was feeling a lot better as her 'illness' was finally developing.

So when the howl rose behind her, scarily close behind her, she practically jumped on place and, as a rabbit in her hold, immediately turned around to spot the origin of this terrifying sound.

What the hell was her first thought. A deep and forgotten terror seizing her, freezing her blood and her stomach was the second, if however it could have been be called a thought.

Between her and the wooden door, stood a creature of legend, a creature that possibly couldn't exist in the real world for the simple reason they were myths.

Long fangs glowing in the moonlight, a dark and thick fur covering a powerful and athletic body, clawed hands and big wolf-like paws...feet...paws-feet, more like paws, a deadly lupine muzzle that she was sure didn't have any equivalent on the planet even if wolves' were what looked the most like it, and amber eyes staring right at her.

A werewolf. There was a fucking werewolf in her room!

Her instincts were swirling as a hurricane in the tropical islands, alternatively screaming her to run with all the power of her legs, run as fast as possible away from the predator, run as if (and indeed) her life depended on it, and then suddenly telling her not to move a single muscle, to hide, to curl in her bed, and to not make the slightest sound that could give her away.

Both ridiculous options given she was in a locked room and the werewolf had already spotted her, but at the moment her brain was all but functional. Actually, every rational thought had deserted her mind, leaving her at the mercy of her mere impulses.

« What's the matter Luce? You look like you've seen a ghost... »

... ... ...It took a dozen of seconds for Lucie to process the sense of these words, and that again to understand where they were coming from. The werewolf... had just... spoken. And called her Luce... What. The. Fuck...

Before the situation was supernatural, impossible and horrific, but right now it had swung into a confusing, absurd and yet supernatural, impossible and horrific situation.

Finally, her gaze fell over the shattered clothes on the ground, the lack of Melissa anywhere in the room, and the big creature that had spoken to her by her nickname.

And even with all the pieces together, she couldn't admit that all of this madness was real. No... Just no. Your friend just doesn't suddenly turn into a monster during your holidays in Italy, that doesn't make any fucking sense.

She opened her mouth... and closed it. Then opened it again and almost choked because she had no air left in her lungs, which retrospectively, probably explained why her vision had become so blurry in the past ten seconds. After a deep breath, she made a third attempt and succeeded at croaking a few words:

- M-Melissa?? she asked in an incredulous tone, still unsure she wasn't going crazy. Is-is that really you?

Melissa laughed

- Phew! Thanks god. she replied with a relieved and yet sarcastic tone. I was getting worried, you almost looked like you were going to have a stroke or something.

If she had any remnants of doubt about the identity of the werewolf, this would have finished to scatter them away. It really was Melissa's voice that just came from that deadly muzzle ; well, not really her voice since it was of course a bit deeper and a hundred times scarier than usual, but it was definitely her way of talking, she couldn't be mistaking on that.

« Wha... » she had to clear her throat twice to speak normally.

- What the hell happened to you? How... fuck how is this possible? Are you ok?

A dozen of other questions were swirling in her head, alongside with a solid dose of confusion (and of course fear), but she contained herself the best she could, which was not an easy plan given that all the adrenaline her body previously hold was now running in her blood.

- Well, the 'what' seems pretty obvious to me, don't you think? she said humorously

More than anything else, those few words shook Lucie out of her panic-induced state. The sarcasm and the mocking tone were her thing, her mark, her signature, she had spent years perfecting her tone to have the right amount of sass and humour, to sound funny without being mean, and in her duo she felt like she basically had a copyright on that!

But before she had time to protest, Mel continued.

- About the 'how' I truly don't have the faintest idea. It just happened tonight, and I swear to you it was the first time. And as for the how I feel...

She smiled lusciously and began to slowly, seductively, walk toward their bed, fondling at the same time one of her giant breasts with one hand while the other slipped down to her crotch to gently massage her swollen pussy.

It drew Lucie's attention to what she had failed to notice before, but was now extremely obvious: her friend was horny. Not regular horny no, she was slut-in-heat-craving-orgasms horny.

Now she was closer, she could definitely see her hard erected nipples, the extreme wetness of her groin making a glowing patch of fur darker than the rest of her body, her opened labia leaking some juice that flowed down her thighs, and of course, the soaked carpet near to the door, proof if needed of her previous mind-blowing orgasms.

Noticing this rose a confuse mix of feelings in her: incredulity, jealousy, embarrassment and awkwardly, a spark of lust.

But she had no time to further analyze her emotions as Melissa kept talking:

- ... I feel amazing. Better than I have ever felt in my entire life

Her breath was short and heavy, truly needy, obviously she was struggling to remain calm and not succumb to her desires or the pleasure she was feeling.

The rivulet of her juices accentuated to the point she was literally dripping on the ground.

Lucie blushed seeing the unbridled lust of her friend, feeling at the same time attracted to it and embarrassed to watch her in this state. But as Mel got closer, she began to notice a new smell in the air.

At first she hadn't been aware of it, too busy dealing with this extraordinary situation, but now it was getting stronger and stronger.

It was a very strange although nice smell, musky and sweet, strong and enticing. Paradoxal.

Unconsciously she inhaled deeper to get more of it, vaguely feeling her mouth salivating by reflex. She didn't know why, but that scent was extremely appealing, awakening some ancient and wild part of her being. But not the prey part. Another one. The closer her werewolf friend was getting, the more alluring was the aroma and the more aroused she was becoming.

By the time Melissa had arrived next to the bed, Lucie was panting and feeling her panties moistening with her own juices. She was hot and flustered, in her chest she could feel her heart pound as fast as if she had been running a 100m sprint.

Melissa tentatively spread her labia open and a powerful wave of that mesmerising smell hit Lucie in the face, driving her hornier she had ever felt. Without thinking, she slowly leant forward, taking deep and long breath, each one fuelling the fire between her thighs.

Her mind was clouded by lust, but not enough to make her unaware of her acts. She should stop. She should stop right now, nothing at all in this whole damn fucking mess was right...

But she wanted it. She wanted it so bad, she had wanted it for a very long time without knowing it. She wanted it and now she could get it.

And with a shiver of pure lust, her pussy soaking her clothes, she buried her face in her friend's crotch.

Immediately her taste invaded her mouth, and she moaned deeply. This wasn't like her own juices (she had tasted once by curiosity), and at the same time it was very similar. There was something more though, something different... more meaty, more... more... she couldn't find a way to describe it. But it was very pleasant.

Then it hit her: I am licking Mel's pussy... she may be werewolf, but I am licking her pussy!! The realisation caused a new wave of horniness to crash on her and she sneakily slide a hand into her pants. She was surprised to find it so wet and overall so hot. It was like a fucking sauna down there.

She began to move her hand and immediately moaned, the vibrations spreading to Mel's pussy who let out a yelp of pleasure. Lucie was very eager. A bit draft, messy, yet very eager. But she couldn't decently let her do all the work...

Lucie found herself drawn away for this delicious cunt by a heavy paw, and before she could have reacted was pushed back on the bed, her head landing miraculously on the pillow instead of the wall. A few slide of werewolf claws sent both her pants and panties to the ground, and she shivered feeling her bare pussy exposed to the air.

A giant shadow obscured her view and she understood what it was when the werewolf's crotch lined up with her mouth.

She smiled and opened her mouth to throw a few well-chosen words as she was used to do, but they never came out as Melissa had begun to lap her human cunt. And a werewolf tongue, is like a masterful weapon in that field.

Instead, her words were transformed into a long and horny moan, while she gripped her friend's bubble butt, unable to think straight. For a minute she did nothing but pant and enjoy the ride, but a groan of impatience quickly reminded her she had a task to do too.

With delight, she began to lick those engorged labia, teasing that erect clit and drinking these leaking juices. Immediately, a long whine of pleasure came out of Melissa's muzzle.

She kept going, and it quickly appeared that, if she had nothing to be ashamed of about her skills, her friend's reaction was too much intense, far more than a human's would have been. After merely a couple of minutes, she began trembling, spasming, she even stopped licking Lucie who discovered it was hard to protest with a big furred ass suddenly grounding harder on your face, urging you to keep licking.

So she did, lapping more and more intensely knowing her friend was approaching orgasm, each slurp feeding her own lust until with a howl of bliss, Melissa came...

And Lucie drowned.

Had she had any doubt before, the fall of juice that came out of Melissa's pussy would have been enough to convince her: human's anatomy and werewolf's were absolutely different.

Because there was no way, squirter or not squirter, that a human could produce so much love juice. It was cascading directly from the inside of her vagina (from where, that is the question) into her, filling her mouth too fast for her to swallow all of it ; she coughed and moved her face away but it kept flowing on her, drenching her as much as if she had received a bucket of water.

After an eternity, the flow drought up and Melissa playfully jumped out of the bed. She was very aware that her friend hadn't cum yet and must be in the throes of an unsatisfied lust, but she couldn't resist the idea of teasing her a little.

Yet her friend didn't seem angry at the moment. She was just lying on the bed, breathing heavily, her eyes lost in the vague. Melissa gradually lost her will to tease her and was about to worry when Lucie suddenly sat up.

Without a word but groaning, she started frantically undressing, almost tearing her shirt apart with erratic movements, in a precipitate attempt to get herself naked. She whined a little and as wildly as she undressed herself, she madly rubbed her bare pussy, as if it was the most important thing in the world.

Then all of sudden, with fluidity, she went on her hands and knees, still on the bed, looking at her friend.

Melissa shivered with desire. Had she lived centuries, she was sure she would never have seen a such erotism-charged picture. There she was, standing on all fours, her goddess body totally naked, with her back curved as if to better show the roundness of her butt, her heavy breasts hanging below her chest, her thin waist only accentuating her perfect proportions and a hand still frenetically rubbing herself. A vision.

But more than her whole body, it was her face that captured all her horniness.

Her face was looking down, but her eyes were fixed on Melissa's.

Her soaked hairs were hanging in front of her in a curtain of several thick locks, partially masking her but not enough to hide the urging fire in her eyes.

It was a look of lust so intense it became angry, horniness so pressing she appeared to have lost any control, a wild furious beast ; her eyes were shining with an unbridled desire, at this very moment she looked like a girl raised by wolves who would be going in her first heat.

Lucie started trembling and panting, her whole body heating, igniting with desire. She needed her friend. She needed her NOW!!

In a swift but rapid motion, she brusquely jumped on Melissa who, unprepared, collapsed under her weight. She shouldn't have fallen so easily with her new form, but her friend took her by surprise... and by the look of it, it wouldn't be the last time.

The table had turned and it was now her turn to be buried by the bottom of her friend, a pussy grinding at her muzzle in despair.

Lucie was so much taken by the lust that she didn't even bother to wait for her furry friend to start licking, she was grinding, humping herself like a mindless animal to satisfy that needy chasm that had become her libido.

She needed relief, she needed to cum, she NEEDED to cum, SHE NEEDED TO CUM!

More than happy to help, and also eager to taste her sweet nectar again, Melissa resumed her pussy-eating, making Lucie's body spasms.

If the repeated licks she was receiving weren't anywhere near appeasing her boiling pussy, it still brought some sanity back to pull herself together, or at least enough for her to moan a few words at her friend.

"M-M-Mel...Melissaa-aa-aa-aaaaAAAAAAHHH!!!" was all she could moan before the orgasm ravaged her body, making her scream of pleasure and squirt on her friend.

Far from receding, the heat suddenly bursted out, spreading from her pussy to her whole body, invading her, crawling in every corner of her being, burning her muscles...

Filling her gums with a sudden ache.

Still screaming, she felt her canines begin to elongate, stretching and thickening, shining in the white light of the moon into deadly, beautiful fangs.

She took a deep breath, panted and whined again, eyes closed to support the pressure appearing at the tip of her fingers. It was like something was pushing out, pressing on her nails, trying to get out, like, like-... With a loud SNAP and a few other crackling noises, ten sharp claws bursted out of her fingers, drawing a little blood that fell on the ground.

Again she breathed in deeply and it quickly turned into a panicked short pant as fear overcame her. She was terrified by these alien claws and fangs, by the heat she could feel coursing in her, transforming her into something different, she had the horrible impression that her body wasn't her body anymore.

She didn't made the link with what had happened to her friend earlier, she was just scared and instinctually tried to crawl away from Melissa's muzzle who was though bringing her so much pleasure.

But Melissa had other things in mind, and didn't doubt that once the initial panic would have passed, her friend would come around and keep enjoying what she knew would be a very pleasurable transformation. So instead of letting her go she followed the movement and kept her tongue in contact with her drenched pussy.

And Lucie moaned again as the changes washed over her feet, transforming her while she was still trying to get away. Her small toes began to swell as did her friend's earlier, thick claws erupted from them, not exceptionally sharp but dangerously strong without a doubt. She could feel the skin of the sole of her feet thickening, hardening in a rough black pad with short blonde fur growing in-between, the pulp of her toes didn't took long before undergoing the same change.

Her tendons stretched and her bones creaked, popped, her feet made snapping sound as the whole structure was rearranged into werewolf paws. The fur climbed on her ankle as it twisted and strengthened, finishing to transform them.

Far from calming her, the feeling of her newly formed paws touching the ground only made her more panicked, and accentuated her fleet toward the wall.

12