The Heat of the Sun and of Passion

Story Info
She gets horny in the holiday sun.
4.2k words
4.54
48.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fantasy, written by a male, from a female point of view (I hope).

*

Isn't it funny how you go on holiday and wake up at the normal workday time? I used to think it was unbelievably annoying until one holiday a couple of years ago. One thing that gets me horny is warm sunshine, in winter I still enjoy sex, but as the spring sun warms the earth my sap really starts to rise.

Imagine how I was feeling after a couple of days into a 2 week holiday in Greece!! My husband Mark and I, had decided to take a break and booked into a holiday complex of small villas. They were almost new, each was set in its own area and thoroughly modern, including large windows which gave a wonderful view over the site to the sea beyond. On the second day I awoke at the normal work day time of 6:30 and just knew I wasn't gong to be able to get back to sleep. My thoughts turned to coffee, so I slipped out of bed and went to put the kettle on. I hate the chill feel after the warmth of bed, so I slipped my bath robe on over my shoulders and went in search of the kettle.

After filling the kettle and flicking the switch, I wandered into the lounge to take a look at the view. The villas were built on a slight hill and staggered so that there was a view through as the hill was not that steep and there were 3 rows of buildings. Ours was in the third row. The sun was already climbing in the sky and thoughts of those warm rays upon my body later in the morning made me start to feel quite moist down below. Somewhere in the background, the kettle finished boiling and almost on auto-pilot I wandered back to pour the coffee. By now I was really aware of that tingle of excitement between my legs and tried to put it out of my mind, concentrating instead on making the hot drink.

Returning to the lounge I pulled a chair round to sit near the window so that I could enjoy the drink and view at the same time. I hadn't bothered to tie the front of my robe, so I sat there with a gap down the middle, breasts covered and legs together, coffee in hand and began to think again of the warm sunrays washing over me as I sat by the pool.

There it was again. That slight tingle and flush of sexual excitement. Certain that Mark would remain asleep for at least another hour, I decided that if I was to be relieved, I would have to do it myself!!! I considered moving to another room, but it was still early and there was nobody about so I allowed my hand to wander down between my legs, where my fingers discovered to first hint of dampness around my pussy lips. Aware that the curtains were open and that anyone might walk by at any moment, I kept my legs as close together as I could, whilst allowing my hand to work its magic. My breasts remained covered by my robe.

After a couple of minutes of warm pleasure, I was suddenly aware of movement out of the corner of my eye. I had thought about the possibility of people coming along the path between the villas, but not about others being awake in the villas opposite, especially at this hour of the day. But how wrong I was, even now someone in the building opposite was opening the French window in the lounge. I stopped and pulled my hand away quickly, glancing down to see if anything was on show, all was in order. Our neighbour turned out to be quite nice looking. I estimated in his late forties, tanned and from what I could see, the owner of a not bad at all type of body. He too was wearing a bathrobe, his tied loosely around the middle, but gaping enough to show a smooth chest and no real hint of a beer belly. He didn't seem to notice me as he propped the doors open on the stays fixed to the villa wall, eventually returning inside without even looking my way.

Wary now of my "near miss" I returned to my prior activity, keeping one eye out for his return, or other early risers. Another minute or two had passed, when I noticed another movement at the edge of my vision. Once again there was movement in the villa opposite. A flash of white and the side of a face, peering round the corner of the wall out through the open window. Crafty bugger! He must have seen me earlier, opened the windows without looking over and hidden round the corner to perv some more!!!

Well that really got the juices flowing. I am normally quite modest and keep myself covered, I am one of those who takes a few days to pluck up courage to take my bikini top off on holiday. By which time my breasts are beaming out white as the driven snow against my tanned body. All a bit self defeating really, but it's just the way I am. Once sexual arousal takes over though, I loose all inhibitions and abandon all morals!!! Well, I though, if he wants to look, lets give him something to look at.

Turning slightly to align my body with direct line of sight to his window, I started running my hand up and down the inside of my thigh, at the same time allowing my legs to part. My robe, which was still on but undone, flopped to both sides as I did so. I checked to see if my chest was still covered, after all, it wouldn't do to let him see too much at this stage. My pussy, which I had had completely waxed for the holiday felt great as the air was allowed to circulate around it. I couldn't wait any longer, my hand glided up to the top of my thigh and I allowed a finger to tentatively probe and slide in to my wet hole. All the while I maintained my gaze across at the other villa. After a few minutes of sliding first one finger then two deeper and deeper into myself, I allowed my free hand to wander up and uncover my right breast. The nipple felt hard and was sticking out like never before. God this felt good, quickly I swept aside the robe covering the other breast and this too was equally aroused. My reward for this action was that my neighbour took a step to one side revealing the fact that he was watching me. I wasn't able to see any flesh, but I knew that he was rubbing himself in time with my own movements.

I removed my fingers from inside my, by now, soaking vagina and started rubbing my clit, using the pussy juices for lubrication. My clit felt hard and swollen and responded eagerly to my touch. It wasn't long before I was rubbing furiously and close to cumming. My pussy was gaping wide, not knowing that there was no penis close by that needed accommodating. All at once I felt that first wave of orgasm pass over me, knowing it was going to be a biggie. When it hit every nerve in my body tingled, every muscle twitching in excited harmony. As the orgasm waves subsided, I looked across at my voyeur. As I did so he slipped away into the shadows, presumably to reach his own orgasm. I hoped he would be seeing me in his minds eye as he shot his load of cum. I couldn't help thinking this was a waste, but there was nothing to be done.

The rest of the day passed normally with holiday tasks such as sunbathing and eating. Sex with Mark that night was particularly torrid as I allowed my thoughts to wander back to that mornings events and my voyeur.

The next morning dawned much the same as the previous day. I awoke early and unable to lay in bed, wandered downstairs in search of coffee. As I passed through the lounge I noticed that the doors opposite were already open. Surely he wasn't expecting a repeat performance? Smiling to myself I went through the kettle coffee ritual and wandered into the lounge. Was it my imagination or did I really spot movement just inside the villa opposite? Well, there was only one way to find out, let's sit in the chair and see!! Just then an idea hit me, why not open my doors as well. The benefits of not having glass between us would surely prove worthwhile, giving him a reflection free view might just encourage him a bit further out of the shadows!!!

I tied my robe very loosely and wandered over to the window. As I slid the bolts, I knew he was there. I could just see the side of his head peering around the wall alongside the window. Once again I felt the beginnings of the same thrill as yesterday, exposing myself to a complete stranger was clearly a big turn on for me as I already felt a stirring down below. I made a bit of a hash of securing the door stays and allowed my right breast to fall out of my robe as I did so, this was really the thrill of a lifetime. Slowly I returned inside and positioned myself in the chair, making sure the angles were right to give him the perfect view. Determined to keep things as slow and sexy as possible, I took my time revealing my body to him. I also made sure that my fingers did not get too carried away and bring me off too early. This morning certainly seemed warmer than yesterday, although the breeze was still lightly wafting over my pussy, heightening the sense of pleasure as I rubbed at its baldness. Suddenly I was filled with the urge to expose myself completely to him. Slowly I stood up and allowed my robe to slip from my shoulders and onto the floor.

I suppose I was hoping for a response from opposite but none came. He was still there and I knew instinctively that he was still rubbing himself and looking at me through our open windows. Again I returned to the chair, this time keeping my back to him and bending forward using the chair as a support. Standing bent over, still rubbing at my pussy I turned my head back over my shoulder in the direction of my voyeur. My heart jumped and crashed against my ribs when I realised that he too had stepped out of the shadows and slipped off his robe. I was treated to the glorious sight of his naked body and erect penis being slowly stroked. His eyes were burning down onto my sopping wet pussy taking in every last movement of my fingers.

I couldn't believe the size of his cock. It was a full 9 inches and thick too. I had never seen anything like it, except in the internet porno movies that my husband has downloaded. I have always wondered if these things really existed, or were they somehow as false as the breasts of the girls that they shagged and DP'd for megabyte after megabyte. Once again my excitement overcame me and I was quickly close to cumming. With one swift movement I pushed my hand back down as far as it would go and curled my fingers round and into my pussy. This final thrust was all it took and as the orgasm overtook me I saw my voyeur buckle at the knees, shooting pulse after pulse of warm cum onto the tiled floor in front of him.

My knees also gave way and I slumped forward into the chair, unable to move for a few moments. Once I had regained my motor functions I turned back to the villa opposite, but once again my voyeur had gone.

After my early morning fun, I went and had a shower, just in time for Mark to awaken. After breakfast we decided to visit a beach in the next town and spend the day there. We arrived at the beach to find that it was already quite busy, but there were a number of sun beds available for hire. We chose a spot a little way back from the water and settled in for a long lazy day.

The sun was really beating down and despite the sunshade that we had also hired, I asked Mark to apply some sunscreen as I felt sure I would get burnt. I felt that it was time to go topless and as I have mentioned, this is always a big step for me, but I had always got a thrill out of people admiring my body and knew all would be OK once I had done it. The breeze which blows off the sea all day was already in full swing and the air tugged and swirled at my nipples and made them quite hard. That, together with the lovely feeling of the sunscreen being rubbed in made them stick out even further.

As I settled back into the chair I noticed I was being watched. The truth is always stranger than fiction and I was thrilled to notice that the eyes watching me now, were the eyes which had watched me for the last two mornings! Those eyes belonged to a very handsome man, a very handsome man indeed. He was accompanied by a slim and quite young looking girl who was also topless. But he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at me!!

Once again I felt that thrill run through me and the familiar moistness starting to form between my legs. What a thrill it would be to expose myself to him here. Shame he was lying on his front - I couldn't see the effect I was having. I was half way through my daydream (just getting to the good bit), when he turned to his companion and spoke, they both looked over our way and I noticed that Mark was living up to his nickname of Pervo and looking at my friends companion. Lucky for him, she chose this moment to sit up, astride the sun bed and facing us. Even luckier for him, she reached over, took a bottle of lotion and proceeded to smear it all over her shoulders and breasts. The latter took quite a long time to complete, presumably she felt the need to cover them thoroughly for health reasons - NOT. She was deliberately teasing Mark, still I couldn't moan, I had been entertained by her man and had enjoyed my time watching him. So perhaps it was fair.

The rest of the day passed slowly and erotically every so often one or other of us ladies keeping the sexual tension going by rubbing our breasts with liberal amounts of sun cream. Mark had been keeping us supplied with drinks from a nearby beach bar all day, but I thought it was probably time I did my bit and went to get one myself, anyway I needed to stretch my legs. I had hoped that our neighbour would follow me as I knew they were drinking from the same bar and lo and behold, he did.

There was quite a queue at the bar and people were lined up all along it. I took my place behind a couple of guys and my voyeur friend took his behind me. I don't know whether it was the heat of the sun or the heat of the erotic day, but I swear I could feel his body burning into mine. I had slipped a lightweight chiffon top over my bare breasts before I made my way over and my friend had just walked up in his shorts. A man laden with drinks started to make his way back to the beach and headed for the gap between me and the guy in front. Looking back, there may have been enough room, but it wouldn't do to spill a nice cool drink on a day like that would it? I took a sharp step backwards, quite deliberately, straight into the arms of my voyeur. As I reversed firmly into him I could feel his semi erect manhood pressing into me - what a thrill. Turning to apologise I looked straight into is eyes, what eyes they were too, burning with desire - I went momentarily weak at the knees.

"Oh, Hi" I said, rather lamely, "Sorry, I hope I didn't tread on your foot". What a stupid thing to say, I knew I hadn't trodden on him, I also knew what part of him I had contacted most firmly!!

" No, not at all" he said "in fact I doubt if I would have noticed anyway".

He smiled and gazed through my eyes, deep into my soul. I went weak again. It was one of those awkward moments where you are not sure what to say and are reluctant to say anything for fear that it will be stupid. He was the first to speak.

"Forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but I have so enjoyed the last couple of mornings, you really do know how to get my juices flowing" he said.

Before I knew what was happening, a stream of words came flooding out of my mouth, "Why thank you" I said, "you don't have to hang around in the shadows, come over and get a closer look".

Where these words came from I do not know, it was certainly me speaking - I recognised the voice! but the thought had not been constructed in my head and then spoken, I was shocked. My friend raised an eyebrow and said "Oh, so you really are brazen aren't you? - just how I like things to be!!"

" Well" I said, continuing on "We will just have to see how brazen we can get then!!!!" More words from nowhere - I really was being brave, mind you, it was a side of me that I didn't know existed until a couple of days before.

The rest of the conversation is now a bit of a blur, more flirting and blatant offers to see me close up, I turned back to face the bar, moved gently back and allowed my hand, which was conveniently placed behind me, to gently caress his cock. It felt wonderful, not fully erect, but halfway there. I couldn't wait to see it again. I got served and walked back to my place on the beach, my friend followed me back and the rest of the day continued as it had started, Mark admiring my friends companion, me admiring my friend, willing him to look over as I parted my legs or applied even more sun lotion. At the end of the day, we went back to our respective accommodation.

Mark and I made love, the kind of urgent love one makes after a day of erotic thoughts. I am sure Mark was just as keyed up as I was, thinking about the pert little breasts that had been keeping him from his book all day. Me, well I was dreaming about the next morning, wanting to show myself and feel that level of desire once more. We went out for dinner, had a nice meal and went to bed tired and satisfied, I knew I would be awake early.

The next day dawned as before. Mark sleeping the sleep of the dead, the sun beginning to warm the earth, already hotter than we are used to in the UK, my womanhood hotter than I though possible. Slowly I crept into the lounge and opened up to the new day.

He was there already. The doors to the house were open and he was seated in an armchair, looking across the path with a glass of orange juice in his hand. He raised his glass as in a toast, took a sip and licked his lips, hopefully in anticipation of what was to come. I took my place in my chair, leant back and slowly parted my legs, this would be good. I closed my eyes and thought about my only physical contact with my friend. My hand wandered to my thigh and brushed aside my robe. My other hand slid inside my robe and started to caress my breasts. My nipples were hard and sensitive already, I laid back and enjoyed the sensations, eyes firmly closed, hands working slowly and systematically across my body.

I allowed my robe to fall open.

Both hands now between my legs, I felt my clit hard and wet. I slipped a finger into my vagina, open and willing, moist and welcoming. I had the urge to taste my scent. I slipped the finger out and into my mouth, it was warm and musky. God it was good. Without opening my eyes I allowed my hand to return to my crotch. Suddenly I became aware of the feeling I had experienced in the bar queue. The feeling of another being in close proximity, radiating heat and wanting. I kept my eyes closed, knowing that he was there. I wanted him to fuck me so badly, but I also wanted the experience to last. A hand, very gently, laid on my shoulder. I smiled, knowing he was looking at my face. The hand slid down to my left breast, a single finger tracing the outline of my areola.

I let out a soft moan, and thrust my fingers deep into myself. Another hand, just as gentle as the first, moves across my other breast. I know he is standing astride me. Slowly I open my eyes and witness for the first time at close quarters his magnificent penis. It is hard and beating gently in time with his heart. The very end is moist with pre cum and seems to beckon to my lips. I lean forward and take it into my mouth.

The taste is superb, it is of a great size and solid, he is clearly very aroused. I slid my mouth down as far is I can get, sucking, knowing that the juices in there are on their way to me. But not too soon I hope. He knew it too. He pulled away and kisses me on the top of my head. He moved away and knelt on the floor on front of me. I knew what was coming next, but that in no way dulled the sensation of feeling those first tentative strokes of his tongue on my clit and lips. I thrust myself forward, willing him to probe further. It had the desired effect. he pushed his tongue in and lapped up my juices like a hungry cat. I so wanted him to screw me. Out of nowhere the voice spoke again, "fuck me, fuck my cunt hard and give me your cum". I had no idea where these words came from, they just seemed to surface within me.

12