The Heavy Price of Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her Ranger Thompson let his strong hands roam over her naked body especially her breasts and nipples. Jill moaned slightly wanting to thrust her breasts and nipples deep into his hands but was only able to move so much. With his mouth on hers and one hand on her breasts and nipples he let his other hand drop down between her spread thighs. His finger found her sex spot and Jill almost became wild with desire.

At one point Ranger Thompson placed the tip of his manhood right at the edge of her cuntal lips as he kissed her again. He looked into her pretty eyes and she into his and they both knew that she wanted him inside of her as much as he wanted to be there. In one thrust his manhood slid up inside of her as Jill leaned back her head savoring his penetration. For a minute or two, he thrust his manhood back and forth inside of her moist love channel until they both erupted into massive orgasms like Jill had never experienced.

Once they both calmed down Ranger Thompson undid the ropes that secured her and put on his clothes. "Well ma-am your debt has been paid," he said as he walked down the path to his jeep and drove off.

Jill was totally perplexed about her own feelings. She had met a real man who had punished her but then also made love to her like a real man.

She slowly packed up and made her way home but her mind on what had happened that day. She spent all week thinking about Ranger Thompson and the effect that he had on her. She had experienced extreme pain but also intense pleasure from the same man. Ronnie had never given her pain but he had also never given her pleasure like the Ranger had.

When the weekend rolled around she was determined to meet him so they could talk. This time she took enough money to pay the camping fee. She arrived at the park early Friday afternoon and stopped at the ranger station. Once again the ranger was not at the station. Jill sat for a few moments and then a strange look came over her face, a combination of resolution and a slightly evil grin. She put the car in gear and decided to go to her camp site, once again not paying.

He did not realize it but Ranger Thomson was only 100 feet away doing some work. He saw Jill's car drive off to the camping area. A grin crossed his face as he patted his belt saying to himself, 'Some women just never learn.' He waited for about an hour wanting to give her time to get set up. He went into the ranger station and reached under the counter to get the wooden paddle and the oak backed wooden hairbrush he had stored there. Smiling he got into his jeep and headed out to find the sexy 23-year old redhead Jill Benson.

12