The Hedge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

"Ohh what? Ohhh, I didn't realise I was so wet but how do I move?"

"Bring your knees up and wide and let him do the work, like this" and she helped get her legs in position.

Aaron reached down and gripped her ass and humped her slowly, holding her in place.

"Get your cute little ass up here Icky."

Noting her mother was stable she moved around to Aaron's head and sat her pussy on his face, Alice pushed up on her arms and the two hugged and kissed, Vicky played with her mother's tits and nipples, now all three were giving and receiving love and pleasure. Vicky came first with a moan and a passionate kiss, then they carefully changed around and continued until Alice came too.

Aaron had been concentrating so hard on the sucking and fucking that he wasn't ready to cum yet but the girls decided to cure that. They lay, face down and opposite to each other, at ninety degrees to his groin like a cross, taking it in turns to deep throat him. It was working very well and he warned then a few seconds before he started cumming so Vicky cried 'Kiss!'

The two women kissed around the head of his cock and with a cry, he erupted into their joined mouths. The mother/girlfriend was massaging his balls and the daughter/girlfriend was pumping his cock to get every last drop out of it. When he was finished, they kept the kiss tight and lifted off his cock, sharing his love and then swallowing it.

"That was incredible... you two are incredible and I love you both."

"We love you too Aaron, and Mum, you have earned the right to use his pet name of 'Roni' and you will be... help me out please Roni, Ali seems too...?"

"Too tame, how about 'I-cee' pronounced 'I-see' from the other end of her name, what do you think Al... I-cee?"

"I like it, it's different."

"I see, I-cee, sitting on a cock" Vicky sing-songed and they laughed.

"You never told me why you call her 'Icky' Roni" asked Alice.

They cleaned up as he told her the story of how they met in the woodshed nearly eight months ago but not about the teasing and flashing afterwards.

"At least it wasn't her smart mouth that got her into trouble" Alice mused.

"Hey, it's almost New Year" Vicky announced, "Quickly, stand up!"

Between them they lifted Alice to her feet and stood in a triangle as the clocked ticked to midnight.

"Happy New Year to all four of us, by the way Mum, when are you due?"

"Twenty fourth of June, why?"

"At least it's between Roni's and my birthdays, you'll have to fill in a maternity leave form, at work too."

They went to bed, Alice complaining about still having to wear a nappy but Vicky insisted until she could stay dry all night on a regular basis or wake up and get herself to the toilet and back without waking anybody else.

"And I know you mother, if you try to get to the toilet, take the bell with you, I don't want to come down in the morning to find you lying on the floor and not being able to call for help, got it!"

"Yes Honey, I promise."

The next day was Monday but it was a Bank Holiday because of New Year's Day being on the Sunday. Alice had booked the rest of the week off work, which would be used to make her enquiries and exercise with Aaron. She would still use the wheelchair for work because that would be the easiest way to get around the shop but at home she would walk with the crutches whenever possible.

She exercised with Vicky while Aaron went home to check his mail and do some housework. He returned for lunch and went for a walk with his girlfriends, one in her wheelchair and later he and Vicky went for a run. The rest of the day they relaxed, ate leftovers and watched TV.

In the morning they saw Vicky off to school with hugs and kisses, he did the washing up, then exercised Alice's legs and massaged them. He put the Zimmer frame in front of her and she used the arms of the chair to stand up and transfer to the frame.

"When I can walk upstairs to bed for the first time, I want to spend the night alone with you and you can fuck my brains out all night as a celebration."

"You need to master walking down here first, with and then without the frame, I have a couple of walking sticks at home, you can use them when you're ready, Icee."

"I'm hoping to do the first part this week, I can get from here to the toilet and back, and to my bed and back."

"So now go to the kitchen, open the back door and say 'hello' to your garden and come back here."

"I'm goin to try to come back via my bed."

"Remember, it's not the distance that matters, it's the quality of walking, don't let your foot droop at the front and try slightly bigger steps and I'll be right behind you."

"Watching my ass."

"Ready to catch you if you lose your balance... and that too" he replied and laughed. "Wait a minute" and he went to the hallway and returned with the mirror that hung there.

"What's that for, Roni?"

"I don't want you to look down to watch your feet but you can look in the mirror to see how your foot is positioning itself" and he walked a yard in front of her, angling the mirror down until she could see her feet.

She moved the frame forwards, lifted her foot and moved it forward too, looking in the mirror, she stopped and tipped it up and put it down correctly; she lifted the other one and did the same.

"I can feel myself lift the toes up, does it look right to you?"

"It's spot on, now off you go to the kitchen."

Frame, foot up, swing, tilt, down, other foot up, swing, tilt, down, frame again all the way to the kitchen door, which she opened and said 'hello garden', closed the door and turned around to head back. As she returned to the lounge each step became smoother but not faster.

"Back to the chair not the bed, it's time for coffee and a biscuit because you've been so good."

"I suppose a fuck is out of the question instead, Roni?"

"Do you really want to piss Vicky off that much?"

"No I don't but the exercises and the massage made me horny and the Rabbit isn't so much fun anymore"

"I'll tell you what I'll do after the coffee, if you walk correctly to the bed, to the toilet, to the kitchen and back to the settee, I'll ease your problem with these" and he hooked two fingers and made rubbing motions.

"That'll do fine but what about you, a hand job maybe."

"No, I can justify the first but not anything else unless you clear it with Vicky first."

"Okay Roni, I'll be a good girl."

While he made the drinks, she called her Building Society and asked for a closing statement for her mortgage. Her second and longer call was to her solicitor, she gave him a short summary of the incident and asked for an appointment and got one for Thursday morning, she thanked her and hung up.

They had their coffee and biscuits, then she got up and did as he suggested, stopping in the toilet for a pee, which made him laugh. She finished the circuit and grinned as she pulled up her dress sat and down on the settee, he took the frame away and laid her down. He fetched a hand towel, knelt on the floor and slid it under her ass in case she leaked when she came.

"See Roni, I can be a good girl, can I have my reward now?"

"You have been a very good girl, do you think you are up to trying a couple of stairs this afternoon, using the bannister rail and a walking stick, I'll be right behind you?"

"I'll bet you will, eying my ass as usual."

"Of course, it's a nice ass and it'll get a kiss for every step you manage this week."

"But first..." and she pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

His hand slid up her leg and found the junction between them and rubbed gently, she wriggled her right leg and made it drop off the settee, opening her up for further access. The anticipation had made her quite well lubricated already and his fingers slid between her lips and inside her.

He knelt up higher and hooked his fingers, questing for that sensitive patch of cells, known as the 'G-spot' that were just behind the pubic bone. She jumped and gasped when he found his target and started to rub the area gently, noting her increased breathing. He bent over her and licked her clit and sucked it into his mouth, rubbing the little love button with his tongue.

"Ohh Roni... keep doing that... ahhh, faster!" and he speeded up his hand movements.

It had only been two or three minutes but Alice was panting and her ass was weakly trying to hump his hand faster. Another minute and she came hard, her juices making his hand wet and running down her ass crack onto the towel.

"Oh fuck that was good... are you sure I can't do anything for you... anything at all?"

"I would love to but I promised Vicky so now I'm going to clean you up and get you back to the armchair and make lunch."

"Okay Roni, but I will be having words with my daughter about this."

14.

After lunch, she got up again walked to the toilet and then to the stairs using the frame. She held onto the bannister rail with her left hand, he gave her a strong walking stick and moved the frame out of the way.

"Which leg do you consider to be the strongest?"

"The right."

"Lift it up and put it on the first step... that's it... just a bit higher... got it! Now keep your weight on the stick and reach up with the other hand and grip. Now push up with your right hand and leg and pull with the left."

"Ungg-ahh... I did it" she cried as she straightened. "Can I try another one?"

"Not at the moment, I want you to reverse the process and come back down slowly" he replied, "The saying goes 'one step at a time' so that's what we'll do."

She came back down and he guided her left foot to the floor and she did the rest.

"Very good, now do it again with the left foot leading."

She took a deep breath and lifted the left and placed it on the first step, moved her hand up and pulled with that hand, pushed with the other and the left leg and went up. Unfortunately before the right toes cleared the top of the step the left leg started to give way and Aaron stepped forwards and caught her around the waist and gently lowered her to the floor.

"Are you okay I-cee?"

"Yes but just hold me for a minute, please Roni" after a while he said,

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, me holding you."

"Ahh... guilty as charged."

"Can you walk back to the chair?"

"Yes, I think so" so he took the stick and gave her the frame and she turned around and walked back to the lounge and sat down.

"That was good for a first try but only one kiss, you didn't complete the second one."

"That's cruel Roni, it's not easy, you know"

"I can see that but you have to have targets to aim for and rewards for reaching them but only if you reach them otherwise what's the point?"

"Okay Roni, I'll play fair, one kiss... now?"

"Or would you prefer to have them all together."

"Hmm... lots of ass kisses... yes I would prefer that."

"Good now I have an extension of one of your exercises to try, let's see if we can strengthen that left leg"

"Okay, let's give it a try" she sighed.

"Right, I'll kneel here and put your foot against my shoulder, I'll move forwards to bend the knee and we link hands now use your leg to push me away and I will resist you so that the muscles have to work harder. Once your leg is almost straight, I will push towards you and you try to resist until it is bent again, a bit like a one legged press-up."

They tried it and soon got the balance and strength worked out and she did twenty reps, then had a break before doing some on the other leg too. He got her ready to go out and drove her to work where she went to the office and filled in the maternity form and received congratulations from her co-workers and a few questions which she declined to answer, before going home.

When Vicky came home she was given an update, then he left them arguing about rewards and started to organise dinner. Vicky joined him in the kitchen a few minutes later, griping about ungrateful people.

"So what's the decision, Honey?"

"You can do her as you see fit, if she has worked hard during the day but as soon as I get home, you are mine!"

"I'll let that comment go this time, Victoria!" He replied tersely and she realised what she had said,

"Oops, sorry Roni, I didn't mean that literally, I suppose that I am a little jealous of her, having you work on getting her up and running again. Knowing you are massaging and touching her, holding her while she tries the stairs and then giving her rewards for good work. I am doing good work too, I need some rewarding!" and he turned and hugged her, letting her cry her frustration into his shoulder.

"Okay my love, I agree that you deserve rewards too so I will start you with a special massage tonight, I-cee hasn't had one of those."

"Thank you Roni" and they kissed.

Aaron went out and returned half an hour later and went upstairs, then came down and helped with preparing dinner for the three of them. Later when it was cooking they all sat in the lounge watching the news.

"I-cee, are you up to a curry tomorrow night as you can get yourself to the toilet now" and he chuckled.

"Hmm... I would love it but remember, if I'm too slow getting there, you get to clean up everything."

"Maybe we'll leave it for another week" he replied ruefully, while Vicky couldn't stop laughing.

On Thursday, Aaron drove her to the building society for her appointment, the assistant went through the security details with Alice first and then opened her account. He made sure it was up to date and printed off a summary of what had been paid over the years and the outstanding balance, she thanked him and they went back to the car.

She studied the information while he was putting the wheelchair into the boot and when he climbed in to drive, she said,

"I still owe them fifty five thousand pounds, I doubt whether the company will pay me that much."

"Let's hear what the solicitor thinks first" he replied as they pulled away.

They arrived and Aaron wheeled her into the ground floor office, she could have done it herself but thought it would look better if he did it. They were a few minutes early so had to wait for another client to finish before they were ushered in. Alice introduced Aaron as her daughter's boyfriend and her carer and physiotherapist.

She told the woman the details of the incident and what happened afterwards up to the present day, then came the questions. Were there any wet floor signs on the corridor and stairs (yes and no), had the company been in touch (yes), are you on full pay (yes, for six months) but went back after two months but in the wheelchair.

"Can you walk, Alice?"

"I have a Zimmer frame and we have been working daily on strengthening my legs, I can walk slowly around the room and get to the toilet during the day but at night I need a nappy, just in case" Alice replied with some embarrassment.

"What about stairs?"

"I had my first go yesterday and climbed one step with my right but couldn't quite get up there with my left"

"You really shouldn't have gone back to work until you could walk and climb the stairs as you did before the accident, why did you go back so soon?"

"I have worked for them for a long time and achieved promotions up to section manager, the manager asked if I could come back on light duties so I agreed."

"How do light duties compare to your normal work routine?"

"Officially there is no difference but when there is a shortage of staff due to holiday and sickness then some of the management help out wherever they are needed, like filling shelves, I can't really do that at the moment."

"Did you offer to go back to work?"

"No, I was surprised that he asked me."

"So the manager cajoled you into returning to work, when you have obviously not fully recovered from your injuries."

"I suppose if you put it that way, yes he did."

"How did you know there was no wet floor sign on the stairs when you cannot remember the incident?"

"One of my friends who works in the office, saw the CCTV of it and called me out of work hours, please don't tell them or they might fire her."

"Anything you say to me will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, Alice. I will ask them for a copy of the CCTV footage because you have told me that they have cameras throughout the store."

"Do you think I have a case for compensation and will it be worth going through with it because I have heard that when things like this have happened, in the past in other stores, the person involved did not stay with the company for long afterwards for some reason? I have still got a fairly substantial mortgage and a daughter who is studying for her 'A' levels so is not contributing to the family budget"

"It is difficult to estimate how much they will offer you, if it is proved that they have been negligent and you fail to return to your previous state of health and ability, it will be much higher than if you completely recover.

An example would be, say thirty thousand for full health or sixty thousand if you are disabled in any way, you may get more, maybe less, each case is different. It can also take quite a long time to get a decision, with medical examinations and assessments. I will have to get a court order for the footage, then we will start our case for negligence."

"What about your fees?"

"They will be added to their payment, not taken from yours."

"Thank you very much" Alice said, she shook the woman's hand and they left and went home to discuss it.

"What if they sack me?" she asked.

"With the case going on they wouldn't dare, unless you did something stupid, because then you could sue them for unfair dismissal as well."

"I could probably work for another five months before I would have to take maternity leave, do you think it will take longer than that?"

"From what I've read of other cases in the press, it could take up to two or three years, maybe longer if they drag their heels. Also they will have to hold your job open for a year after the birth or they might even pay the compensation and find a way to make you redundant or offer to pay you off to leave, so you get another lump sum and hopefully your works pension as well, just to avoid the bad publicity of a court case. If they do that, then you must let the solicitor know and she will advise you if she thinks it is a fair offer."

"A lot of 'if's and maybe's in that conversation, Roni" she stated.

"We'll just have to wait and see."

When Vicky came in Alice told her what had happened and been said.

"Maybe we'll win the lottery and solve all our problems" she said, half joking.

"Yeah, probably a tenner" he replied sarcastically.

A few days later, when Alice was back at work, she was called into the manager's office and she could guess why.

"Sit down please Ms. Baker, I have received a court order from your solicitor, for a copy of the CCTV footage of your accident. Why didn't you tell me you were going to claim compensation, I was told that there was a wet floor sign on display, put out by the cleaners."

"Yes there was Mister Connors but it was in the corridor, there should have been one on the stairs as well to show that they had been washed too but there wasn't."

"You are correct Ms. Baker, I have reviewed the footage and you went down one step before you slipped"

"Thank you for confirming it."

"Unfortunately, as you are planning to sue the company over this incident, I have no choice but to suspend you on full pay for the time being, until your maternity leave starts a month before the due date. I will inform head office and will send you a letter of confirmation, they will look at the situation and decide on how to proceed.

We will keep you informed and may call you in to discuss it again at a later date, please remove all your personal possessions from your office and locker before you leave, goodbye Ms. Baker."

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers