The Hedge Pt. 04

Story Info
A new friend (but damaged goods), a wedding, lies and truth.
42.8k words
4.62
5.9k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
340 Followers

Pt 4.

Categories: Consensual, Group, Anal, Toys, Love.

36.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!" She cried, "I-I was feeling the muscles, I-I don't have muscles like that, I'm quite weak and would love to be stronger."

"You can feel them if you want to Ashley, I'll show you if you want, I'm proud of what I've achieved so far" she said tentatively.

"I would love to see that Sharon" she replied quietly looking into the older woman's eyes.

Sharon stepped back and pulled the cord on her dressing gown, opened it and shrugged it off her shoulders onto the floor and stood naked in front of the girl. Ashley stepped forwards and hugged her again and her hands wandered all over her back and sides, feeling the muscles as Sharon tightened and released them and giggled.

The small hot hands moved lower and squeezed her ass cheeks and she flexed them a few times.

"Ha, ha, ha, Roni likes me to do that too... and Vicky, I-cee too"

"Do you have sex with all of them?" she asked, still feeling.

"I make love with all of them, yes. I have muscles in other places too..." and the girl felt her arms and moved around to stand behind her and felt her belly, which still had some fat on it but she could feel the muscles tighten underneath.

Then the hands slowly moved up and cupped Sharon's breasts and both women sighed.

"Maybe I should check out your lack of muscles, dear?"

"Uh-huh... just to compare of course..." Ashley breathed, "To see where I need to work out."

She stepped back and Sharon turned to watch the girl rapidly undress and stand, petite and naked in front of Sharon's eager gaze. Her small breasts with very hard little nipples, down the not quite flat belly to her pussy covered with a light dusting of blonde curls. She walked around behind her and checked out her pert ass and the slim legs, the completing the circle and smiling.

"I should feel your muscles too... to-to see which ones need to be worked on" and they came together again and this time it was Sharon's firm fingers that pressed and probed, feeling the soft smooth skin and also feeling her pussy become very moist. She progressed down to the ass cheeks and luxuriated in the softness of them, before walking around to her back.

She continued feeling the girl, her ribs and her soft belly that she tried to tighten with only a little success, then up to her breasts. Squeezing them gently before rubbing her hard nipples, which made her groan, before finally letting one hand slide down the belly again to her pubes and slid one finger onto her clit.

Ashley stiffened from memories of Baxter's finger but this one was gentle and rubbed her clit gently giving her pleasure not pain and she relaxed.

"I think we'd better sit down before we fall down Honey" Sharon said in her ear and she nodded.

She was turned around and lowered onto the bed, then laid back and turned ninety degrees before the woman joined her and they kissed on the lips for the first time, softly and gently.

Sharon lay on top but took her weight on her arms and knees, the kisses continued, then the woman moved slowly down the girl's body, kissing her chin, chest and both breasts, sucking the girl's nipples, making her moan. She kissed and licked further down to her belly button and down to her bush.

The girl willingly spread her legs for the probing tongue as it dance in and around her outer and inner lips then it probed deeply between them, which brought a cry of release from the now orgasming girl. Sharon lapped and sucked her sweet juices and when Ashley came back down to earth, they looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"How was that Ashley?" she asked as she crawled back up the bed and half lay on her.

"Wonderful Sharon, I've made myself cum before and it was nice but that was... that was so much better but now it's your turn" and she pushed the redhead onto her back and lay lightly on top of her.

"I hope I do this right because I've never done it before and don't want to get it wrong."

"Nothing you do will be wrong, do it the same way as I did or do whatever you want, it'll still feel good to me."

They kissed gently and then with more passion, rubbing their bodies together, then the blonde started to move down, licking and kissing as her teacher had done. She held both breasts and kissed the erect peaks.

"These are much bigger than mine, much more to play with" and she shook them gently and laughed before sucking on them and rubbing the nipples with her tongue, making Sharon moan with pleasure.

As she started to move down again, the redhead spread her legs in anticipation and soon the girl's head was level with her leaking pussy. Ashley stroked the smooth fleshy mound with her small fingers.

"You have a pretty pussy Sharon, I love the smooth feel of it and maybe I will shave mine if you would show me how."

"I'd love to show you, Ashley" she replied, breathing faster.

The girl used her thumbs to spread the lips in front of her and a dribble of love juice ran out. Without thinking she dived in and scooped it up with her tongue and tasted it.

"You taste different to me but I like it, can I do it again?" she teased.

"Oh yes..." Sharon whispered.

Ashley licked upwards twice then pushed her tongue inside and wriggled it about randomly.

"I don't know what to do now" she said.

"Do all of that and suck on my clitoris as well... I'm so close to cumming."

Ashley smiled and worked frantically, trying to do it all at the same time but it still worked for Sharon and she started to hump her pussy onto the girl's face and moan and gasp.

"Ahhh... I'm cumming!!" and closed her legs and squeezed her head gently as she humped and came hard, feeling the girl's lips and tongue working hard to please her.

After a few more seconds she opened her legs, releasing her and pulled her up to be passionately kissed.

"For a first time that was pretty good Ashley, I haven't cum like that for nearly a month, thank you."

"I think you were nearly there before I even touched your pussy" the girl replied, grinning.

"The build-up did get me going, but more importantly, did you enjoy it?"

"Which part, you doing me or me doing you?"

"You're teasing me... I know you enjoyed me doing you, so...?"

"I loved making you cum, does that make me a lesbian?"

"That depends, I liked boys when I was younger but they also scared me a bit because of my... I was abused as a child. I leaned towards my best friend but she didn't see the hints and eventually got married and I sort of gave up. When we eventually reunited, we became lovers and with her daughter and slowly with her boyfriend too."

"You're talking about Alice, Vicky and Aaron aren't you?" and Sharon nodded. "So you're asking me if my bad experience has put me off men altogether or am I still interested but scared?"

"Yes."

"I honestly don't know but I will think about it because I definitely want a partner and I like children... I'll just say maybe to all of the above for now, okay?"

"Whatever you want, it's your choice; I'm not trying to push you in any direction. I want what is best for you and not what I think is best for you. What I have now is best for me but now I have a new option, you, if you want to do this again" Sharon explained while gently stroking the girl's back and ass.

"Mmmm... I'd like to do this again, I'm sure there is lots you can teach me about making love and I want to learn but I've already been here for two hours. I have to go home but I will explain to Mum about the training and show her what I have learned and why. I'll let you know at work next week, if she wants to come and watch next Saturday" Ashley said happily.

They kissed again and cleaned themselves up and the girl went home, leaving Sharon, happy, satisfied and still horny so she went and played with 'Buzz' for a while before calling Alice with the news. Alice was happy for her friend and admitted that she was jealous.

"I will tell the others but we will not let on to Ashley that we know, unless she tells us herself."

"Thank you, she's so sweet and innocent but a fast learner, she had me cumming hard but she's also very vulnerable so I want to protect her as well" Sharon explained.

"You love her already Redi, I can tell" Alice replied, laughing.

"Yes I do but I'll have to be careful not to bias her, she likes children but is scared shitless of allowing a man to create one in her" Sharon replied seriously.

"Slow, gentle and with plenty of time, with loving friends to help her"

"I hope so I-cee, I really hope so, bye."

Alice told Vicky and Aaron what Sharon had said and they too were pleased for her and agreed about being cautious.

"We will be as devious as you were in dealing with me Vicky, when you started training with him. How long was it until you two first made love?"

"Too bloody long!" snapped Vicky and her mother just stared, confused and a bit shocked.

"About ten weeks, I think I-cee" he replied, smiling. "I was shy and nervous and she was flirting all the time, I was flattered but scared of making a mess of it until I got to know her better."

"He even had me painting the house inside and out Mum and all I got was oral until it was done" she moaned.

"So you vamped him"

"Oh yes and it was well worth it in the end, especially in my end" and she giggled at her own joke.

Alice was itching to drive her car and was frustrated, knowing it was in the garage calling to her and she had to wait for the letter of authorisation to arrive from the insurance company. It still hadn't arrived by Friday so she had been exercising her legs hard and taking long walks (weather permitting) to pass the time.

She'd had another call from Sharon to say that Ashley's mother would be bringing her daughter to see this martial arts training for herself. She passed on this information to the trainers who would teach the lesson accordingly.

About half an hour after Aaron and Vicky had left the next day, Alice received her long awaited letter and was frustrated that she now had to wait until they came home again to go for a drive. Meanwhile they had arrived at Sharon's house to find Ashley and Mrs Hunter sat in the lounge.

Sharon introduced them to the girl's mother whose name was Pam, she was forty-five they knew, short like Ashley, maybe five feet one and very lean, her face had been pretty once but now looked drawn and tired, they noticed immediately that she was a smoker by the smell on her clothes. Ashley did not smell like an ashtray so at least Pam did her smoking outdoors.

Sharon and Ashley went to her bedroom to get changed while Aaron explained about what they were trying to do for her daughter and the link between all three of them and Martin Baxter.

"He is a nasty piece of work and the whole neighbourhood was pleased when he got banged up for three and a half years" Pam stated.

"He is a big guy but slow and Ashley is small but is fast, she is reasonably fit due to her cycling everywhere but she lacks strength, that can be improved. The Karate training will give her discipline and technique and a knowledge of how to exploit an opponent's weaknesses, giving a better chance against any attacker" Aaron explained.

"But doesn't it take years to learn?"

"To become a master, yes it does but she is a fast learner and is determined, by the time he gets out in another two years, she will be very good."

"And you will not charge her for your time and effort, why not?"

"I was bullied by Baxter at school so my father sent me for Karate lessons and it worked for me."

"I was also bullied at school by others as well as him, although I was two years below Aaron and didn't know him. We met when I was being chased by three boys and he scared them off and offered to train me, he even started to train my Mum until she had an accident at work.

Sharon is Mum's friend and the training has helped then both to lose a lot of weight and get fit, she works with Ashley at the supermarket where Mum used to work and Ashley was in my year at school" Vicky explained.

"I do this to pass on my knowledge and help others who need it... and it's only a couple of hours of our time on a Saturday morning."

"Okay Aaron thank you for explaining it to me" Pam said.

The girls came in in their Lycra and Aaron and Vicky went to change into their Gi's, then they all assembled in the training room with Pam standing in the doorway.

"How did you get on with the two new Katas?"

"Quite well, I practiced every evening" Sharon said.

"I practiced them twice a day in my bedroom" Ashley stated.

"Okay girls, let's warm up" and they stretched and ran on the spot until they were ready to start.

"Sharon, would you please demonstrate both of them?"

The woman did the punching Kata and then the blocking one.

"Now you Ashley."

She was younger, smaller and was practicing twice a day and it showed. She was much smoother and sharper with her punches and blocks. She wobbled a couple of times but that was all and was grinning like an idiot at the end and Sharon gave her a round of applause.

"Well done Ashley and you too Sharon, now there won't be a session here next week because of the wedding but the honeymoon will be somewhen in the New Year. As you know Mrs Hunter, we've asked Ashley to be the second witness at the registry office and the reception is dinner out at a restaurant in the evening.

She can either book a taxi to take her home or stay the night with us and Sharon, we have two spare bedrooms, they can use."

"Well she is an adult and can make her own decisions as long as I know she is safe, we'll talk about it later" Pam replied, non-committedly.

"Okay, the next Kata is similar in style to the previous ones but involves a short straight kick with the downward blocks, Vicky please?"

She went through the sequence with a turn, down block and short sharp kick with the ball of the foot to the opponent's belly and then the same on the way back, done with speed so that there was an audible 'snap' of the material of her Gi. The three steps in the middle were three kicks and the turn and repeat to finish in the starting position.

"Now we'll do it together."

Ashley stumbled and he stopped them.

"Go slower until you have the routine working smoothly, then you can speed up and add power to the kicks, go again!" And they repeated it a couple more times.

"In a few weeks we'll add a couple of basic Judo throws and teach you how to land correctly and maybe a couple of Aikido nerve holds as well, any questions?"

"Can you two do another sparring session to show Mum how good we could get?"

"Okay, move back."

Aaron and Vicky bowed to each other and moved into a fighting stance, each took turns to attack and block, using hands and feet for about three minutes. They stopped and bowed again, both sweating and breathing fast.

"That was very impressive Mr. Redman, Vicky... thank you very much for taking the time and effort to help both of these ladies to be able to defend themselves, although I don't think that Ashley would be able to do much against someone the size of Martin Baxter but I suppose that something is better than nothing."

"Especially if he's not expecting it Mrs Hunter."

"Perhaps, but I have no objections to her coming here to learn with you and to practice with Sharon some evenings but now we have to get some shopping done, come on Ashley, goodbye everyone."

"Bye" the girl said giving them a thumbs up before following her out and closing the door.

"That went pretty well, I thought" Sharon said walking back in and hugging and kissing both of the sweaty instructors.

"She's probably right, a well-trained Ashley would have to be very lucky to put down someone like Baxter, she's maybe seven stone and he's probably over sixteen. Her only chance would be surprise and dirty tactics" he said.

"How dirty?" Sharon asked quietly.

"A very hard kick in the balls, stiff fingers in the eyes, a pen rammed in the ear," He looked at the horror on her face, "Remember he beat a teenager almost to death, he tried to rape Ashley, would you give up and let him do that to you or her, or would you fight tooth and nail, knowing her might kill you anyway!" Aaron snapped angrily.

"I-I... I would do my best to kill the bastard so he would never do it to anyone else!" She snapped back, equally as angrily.

"Exactly! We all would!"

"You've made me realise this is for real, not just for fun and getting fitter. I will work harder, I may never be as fast as Ashley but I will be stronger" Sharon stated firmly then lightened up and said, "I was thinking that we might have had a little fun after the session, I don't know about you two but I've lost the mood."

"Never mind Redi save it all for next Saturday" Vicky said with a grin.

"And maybe Ashley will stay for the night too but I doubt that she will be up for sharing yet" Sharon mused.

"If she doesn't mind the noises of us two and I-cee cumming in our room" he laughed.

"At least the bathroom is between us to reduce the sounds" Vicky cried, laughing too.

Aaron and Vicky showered together and dressed ready to go home. They hugged and kissed Sharon and then left the redhead to run a hot bath and relax and dream of getting it on with Ashley again.

Alice was waiting for them to get home so that they could go out for a drive.

"I've got the letter at last and a quote for the increase in cost until the end of the policy but I don't care, I want to go for a drive as soon as you are ready, so shift your cute little asses and load Alexis into MY car please!"

Vicky picked up the baby and Aaron cuddled Alice and patted her ass.

"We might have an extra guest next Saturday night."

"Uhh... who?"

"Ashley, Mum, as she is the second witness and is invited to the evening dinner, Aaron offered for her to stay in the spare room or have a taxi home, they are going to discuss it and let Sharon know and she is so excited about getting her tongue into her virginal pussy again, it was quite funny" Vicky explained.

Alice drove for about an hour, out in the countryside and in town too but was tired when they finally got home. She fed Alexis and had her lunch and decided to go to bed for an hour taking the baby with her. Aaron and Vicky decided to go for a run after they'd eaten and went out for an hour.

On Monday at ten am, the installers came to remove the stair-lift, it took them a couple of hours and two mugs of tea to dismantle it and make good the holes in the wall for the fixings. Aaron had already bought a new bannister rail that he would fit where the stair-lift was so that Alice could hold both rails as she went up and down the stairs.

That evening Alice had a call from Sharon to say that Ashley would like to sleepover after the dinner on Saturday night. Her friend was so excited, like they used to be as late teenagers going partying on a Friday night.

37.

Early evening on Wednesday, Alice and Vicky went out in the Honda to meet up with Sharon and Ashley in town because it was 'late night shopping' and they were going to buy outfits for the wedding. Aaron was of course, left at home to babysit but he didn't mind, Alexis was almost five months old and was starting to crawl so was more fun to play with.

The women returned home at nine thirty to find Aaron lying on the settee asleep with Alexis lying on his chest asleep too. They took photos and left them alone until the baby woke up hungry at ten and was passed to her mother to be fed.

"So what have you bought?" he asked, yawning.

"You'll see on Saturday and I'll be most disappointed if you go peeking, the smaller Sharon needed a new outfit anyway and Ashley's is so cute on her" Alice told him firmly.

"Mum! It's not cute, she's not a little girl (although she looks like it), she's only about a month younger than me, it's a lovely dress and would look equally as good out dancing at a club" Vicky snapped.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
340 Followers