The Heist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep fucking me, bitch. I'll get you pregnant too soon enough. Hmm, where was I? Ah, yes. Do you want to know the price of happiness, slut?"

Erika panted, wiggling her pussy on top of his cock, giving him sensations that made his loins want to burst. "N-no Master. What is the price of happiness?"

But Reese merely grinned. 'It's a bargain, 7.6 million dollars to be exact,' he chuckled to himself. He knew one thing for certain: he would never let these sexy girls go, not until they had a slew of babies for him, and probably not even then. Despite his brutality, despite all his savagery, Reese knew there was a tiny sliver inside him, a more tender self that regarded each of the women as objects to be cherished in his own primal way. These bitches were his to fondle, to torment, to pleasure. To fuck hard.

And to own. Forever.

**********

Thanks to everyone who stuck around for the third and final Chapter. I used some of the helpful emails and comments from Chapter 1 and 2 and threw in a surprise for readers who were expecting Alec to be the winner (wink wink).

I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have an idea for a sequel, leave a comment and I promise to seriously consider it, just like with the first and second chapters of The Heist.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12