The Hell Club Ch. 03

Story Info
An evil club with an evil secret.
1.6k words
4.02
56.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Damian and Jezebel walked through the underground tunnel towards the Hell Club. Damian was wearing a black suit and tie. His gold wedding ring and his gold watch were the only things that weren't black on his body. His tanned skin complemented his clothing. Jezebel was wearing a black dress as well. It was low cut and revealed her whole breast except for her nipples. The skirt hugged her hips and the back was scooped low to the edge of her tailbone. Her black high heels were patent leather and the spiked heel tapped against the cobblestone path.

The couple entered the underground parking lot and was escorted to the elevator. The elevator made its way up two floors and stopped on the main floor. Jezebel and Damian grinned as they stepped into their club.

The Hell Club had been around for generations. It was in Damian's family although the location moved every few months. Its purpose was to inflict just enough pain and suffering on the clients to make a lasting impression. The club was attached to their home, but only they and a few others knew that. From the outside you only saw their house, massive and elegant, jutting out from the desert landscape. The black brick walls and tinted windows contrasted with the yellow and orange dirt and sky. If you knew what you were looking for you would see a driveway a few hundred meters down the way and cars that knew where they were going would enter the driveway and almost disappear into the horizon.

The club had three floors. The music was loud and the company was eclectic. You had the rich upper class, dressed in leather and fur. You had the college students, desperate to join the club now as opposed to later. You had the college girls, nervous and scared about having to seduce and force a man for sex before entering the club.

Damian had been running this club longer than he could remember. Jezebel, however, was a new addition. She had been bought and given to Damian for his fortieth birthday. She was the perfect partner in all aspects. She was sexy and beautiful, but also was able to gain the trust of the young college girls. She was conniving and evil and an amazing fuck.

"Ask for the blue drink." Jezebel grinned and Damian growled. The deal at the club was simple. Guys that wanted to join the club were required to force themselves upon a sexy woman. If they did well then they were given a membership. Most guys couldn't handle that and the club was all the better for the unique requirement. Of course, only Henry, the bartender, along with the owners knew that they spiked the drinks with one of two drugs. The first drug was called the red drug. It made both men and women aggressive. It was the easiest way to get the pledges to do what they needed to do. The blue drink was an advanced date rape drug, making the person slow to react.

"Fuck I know." Jezebel licked her husband's nose and watched as he walked off. He had done something evil to her and she was getting pay back. He was going to drug himself and then be seduced by one of the young college girls. Normally neither of them participated in the pledge requirements, but this was an exception. Damian ordered the drink and gulped it down. He glanced over and saw his wife chatting with Dina.

"You get Damian. You're special."

Dina's eyes went wide. She was being asked to seduce the owner of the club. She wasn't special. She was on a scholarship for goodness sake. Jezebel had approached her during their English class. She wanted to be part of this club, but was having second thoughts.

"I can't. He's married."

"Dina if you don't want to be part of this club then go home. You can try again next year. I thought you were stronger than this. Imagine the possibilities of this club. Look up to the second floor. There are rich businessmen who would love a redhead to fuck every night. You can have all that."

Both women glanced up at the second floor. It was reserved for club members only. Once you were a member, you could mingle on all three floors. If you were pledging you could only be on the second floor with an escort. This was Dina's third time at the club and she was dying to meet some of the rich men.

"What if I don't want that?" Dina was being childish. She had her hands on her hips.

Jezebel grinned. She leaned over and whispered in the woman's ear. "You live in a trailer park with your alcoholic father. I know he used to touch you. You want to escape that life. You want to fuck Damian. There is a real estate broker who has expressed an interest in someone like you. Imagine not having to work the rest of your life. Imagine a lifestyle where whatever you want, you get. Imagine spending every night coming here, enjoying yourself with your friends. You can have that. You want that."

Dina nodded. The woman's voice had soothed her and she immediately turned to order a drink from the bar. Henry watched the red head approach him and knew that he was giving her the red drink tonight. The last two times she was there he had given her the blue drink, but had been told about Jezebel and Damian's arrangement. Dina gulped back the shot and slammed the empty glass against the granite counter. Immediately the drug began to work. She walked quickly through the crowd and found Damian chatting with some friends. She didn't say a word. She just kissed him.

"Mmm. Well hello to you too."

"Upstairs. Now." Dina was panting so hard and she realized that her pussy juices were dripping down her leg.

"Excuse me?"

"I said upstairs now. We're fucking." Dina gripped Damian's hand and yanked him through the crowd. He followed her for no other reason than out of interest. This tiny woman was expecting to fuck him. Little did she know what she had gotten herself into. As he walked up the stairs, he smiled at his clients. He led her to a small empty room. It was quiet and once she turned on a lamp there was enough light to see.

"Take this." Dina handed him three pills. He knew what they were for.

"I'm married. I've never fucked another woman since marrying Jezebel."

"Take the pills."

Damian reluctantly gulped down the pills. He knew the erection medication would work quickly and when his cock pushed against his pants he knew it had worked.

"Now undress and lie on the bed."

Damian watched Dina. She was so hot and bothered. He obeyed and once naked, he lay back on the bed. Dina quickly rushed over and tied his hands and feet to the bed. She giggled. Damian got worried. Dina was laughing hysterically. She sounded high.

"Dina did you take anything else tonight?"

"What do you mean?" Dina pulled off her dress, but kept her high heels on.

"Dina I'm not fucking you. You're high on something. You're not supposed to take any drugs before coming to the club."

Dina sat on his chest and pinched his right nipple.

"Don't fucking tell me what I can and can't do. I feel fine. I'm going to fuck you until you cum inside me."

"No. Fuck I don't want to. You can't. You'll pass out when you cum. You're drugged up."

Dina ignored Damian's pleas. She grabbed his cock and thrusted it deep inside her. She began the hard and fast motions up and down, rocking against his cock. Dina was moaning and breathing so hard. Her face was pale white and she was beginning to hyperventilate.

Damian was scared. He was losing control. He had always been the one in control. Jezebel was his partner, his assistant. Although she brought in the cute sexy college girls, he was the one running the business. Now in a short period of time he had said sorry to her and was now being used by a woman. This was not supposed to happen.

Damian pulled on the ties. He couldn't take it anymore. He was close to cumming, but didn't want to cum inside her. Dina's skin was getting cold. She was breathing so fast that her chest was heaving in a staccato rhythm. She was going to pass out.

"Oh yeah!" Damian watched as Dina reached over and undid the ties around his wrists. He barely had time to untangle himself when Dina came and gushed all over him. She screamed once and then passed out.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Damian pushed her off him and undid the ankle ties. He didn't need to deal with this shit. He dressed quickly and got his blackberry. He quickly called one of the bouncers and was happy when Lance entered the room.

"Get her out of here. Drop her on the road near the highway."

Lance nodded at his boss. He picked up the woman and made his way down the back stairs. After cleaning up, Damian went downstairs to find his wife. She was chatting it up with some college cheerleaders. He knew they were cheerleaders because they all had matching necklaces.

"We need to talk." Jezebel nodded and took a few steps away from the blonde bimbos.

"Dina was drugged up. She's being dropped off down the road. I don't care how it happened it just can't happen again. She fulfilled her requirement. Call her tomorrow and tell her she's in."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers