The Hell-Fire Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TamLin01
TamLin01
389 Followers

"Keep looking at me," Hope said, and Kyle did, even while the dancers were busy down on the floor, pulling his shoes off and throwing them aside, prodding his body this way and that while they stripped his pants. They left him with his shirt still on but unbuttoned all the way down, hanging off of his otherwise nude body and leaving him with a sort of half-finished look.

"You want this?" Hope said, licking her red lips. Kyle nodded and she squeezed his face until he gave an answer out loud.

"Yes," he said.

"You've dreamed about this?" she said, climbing onto his lap and pulling her dress up. Beneath it Rosemary knew she was wearing nothing at all, and as she parted her legs and swiveled her ass on Kyle's lap Rosemary imagined his overeager schoolboy cock grinding against her.

"Yes," he said again. Hope leaned in so that her mouth hovered just above his.

"How many times did you think about me," she said, "while you were fucking her?"

Kyle's sudden gasp and the way he held himself rigid all over told Rosemary that Hope had slid him inside of her. She leaned on top of him and pinned him to the back of the couch, pushing his head all the way back over the cushions. He was straining so hard to keep eye contact that she saw tears in his eyes.

"Are you going to answer?" Hope said.

"I...I don't know? A few?"

"A lot?"

"I don't know."

"Then who does?"

She kissed him and bit his lip. He started to bleed but she kept his hands down while she rode up and down on him. "Come on," he said, growling. "We all want to know."

"A few times. Just a few times."

Hope's ass bounced up and down on Kyle even as she looked over her shoulder and made eye contact with Rosemary, waiting in the door.


"What do you think of that?" she said.

Rosemary stepped into the room, standing with her legs slightly parted and her hands splayed on her thighs.

"I think that's fine," she said. "Everybody's got fantasies." She looked at the dancers. "You two: out."

Both women nodded and (pausing just long enough to collect the handful of bills scattered nearby) slipped away. Rosemary pulled down the straps of her dress, exposing her breasts, and then slid onto the couch next to Kyle. The look on his face made her think he might be dying.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't—"

"It's okay, baby," said Rosemary, kissing him. "I want you to enjoy this."

"We both do," said Hope. She no longer sounded demanding, now purring in a sweet voice and turning Kyle's face for soft kisses, even pausing to clean his bloodied lip.

"Just relax," Rosemary whispered, pausing to nibble his earlobe. "Forget about everything except how good life can be."

"It IS good, isn't it?" Hope said. She pulled her dress down as well and Kyle's eyes went even wider as she offered her upturned red nipples to his mouth. "Tell us if that makes you feel good."

"Yes," Kyle said, and that seemed to be about all he could manage. Rosemary reached down and squeezed the sculpted curve of Hope's ass with both hands. Hope rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Ohhh, that feels nice," she said. Then they kissed while Hope continued riding up and down on Kyle, hot, open-mouthed kisses with wet tongues exploring each other's mouths, all while Kyle watched. When they broke off they turned to look at him in tandem.

"Just go ahead and enjoy it," Hope said.

"This is how things are going to be for us from now on," Rosemary added. "As long as we keep the right people happy, they'll keep us happy too."

Before he could say anything more she kissed him as deep as she could, swallowing the grunts and moans of his mounting orgasm down inside of herself. When he came he shuddered and bucked and twisted and then slid halfway down the couch. Hope squirmed a little.

"Rosemary baby, you know your boyfriend just came inside of me."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Rosemary said, slithering in closer to Kyle and stroking his hair.

"Mmhmm. But I hope he's not done for the night?"

"Of course not," Rosemary said, propping Kyle up a little. "He just needs a minute to bounce back. Why don't you let me take care of you?"

Hope got up off of Kyle and moved to one of the other couches, lying back with her legs spread beneath the $5,000 dress that barely hung onto her now. Rosemary kissed Kyle a few more times and said, "I know you've always wanted to watch me do that."

"I...I didn't..."

"It's perfectly natural," she added. "The most normal thing in the world. Why feel bad about it? "

Then she sank to the floor, paused to lick the slick wet drippings of Hope's pussy from his half-erect cock, and crawled on her hands and knees across the thick, soft carpet until she arrived at where Hope laid watching them and rubbing herself with two fingers.

"Why should any of us feel bad about anything?"

Rosemary buried her face in the other woman's pussy. It tasted wet, livid, and still salty from Kyle's cum. Hope purred and ran her fingers through Rosemary's hair. It was only a minute or two of this until she felt Kyle come up behind her, pressing his cock against the curves of her ass.

"That's it," she murmured between licks. "Just do what comes naturally..."

"That goes for you too," Hope added, pushing Rosemary's face into her again.

Then she felt the tip of Kyle's prick press against her tight asshole. Oh yes, she thought, that's one more thing he's always wanted to do...

But why not, she thought? After all, it's a celebration.

***

"The audition was only a formality, of course," Jan said. "But you did wonderfully. I can't imagine I ever would have picked anyone else."

He sat on a garden bench opposite Rosemary, his suit as white as his hair, an antique cane laid across his knees. It was a warm night, and the stars swirled overhead as the creeping vines of the garden, blue-black in the dark, climbed toward them. They were in a private nook tucked near the stone garden path that encircled the main house, waiting to be called into the party.

Dee was there too, sitting next to Jan and saying little. Kyle sat next to Rosemary, her hand clasped in his lap; it had been Dee's idea to fly him in for the night, and Rosemary had been surprised. "I assumed you'd want him to be here for such a big moment," Dee said. Rosemary suspected she had other reasons, but said nothing.

Everything had happened fast: The flight, meeting Jan, a few days learning about the film, and always, always meeting more people. Late night parties turned into brunches that turned into lunches that turned into nights out, a parade of names and faces who it seemed had all already heard about her.

And now the last step: Her official sponsorship into the Club.

"I'm so honored to be working with you," Rosemary said. Jan made modest noises in his lightly accented Dutch voice and tapped his cane on the garden stones to tell her no, it was nothing, the honor was all his, and how proud he'd soon be to tell people she appeared in one of his films.

When the time came for their admission, Dee rose and said, "Come with me." Rosemary helped Jan up and the pair of them escorted her toward the main house, all linked arm in arm in arm.

The house looked very old and very not like LA, secluded in the hills and resembling nothing so much as a faded old monastery with an Elizabethan courtyard, antique stage and all. On one side of the yard was a statue of Harpocartes, Egyptian goddess of silence, and on the other side, Ananke, the mother of the Greek fates, depicted as blind. "To remind us that everything here is secret," Dee explained.

(They had even insisted on blindfolding Kyle during the drive over.)

The figure of a horned, winged man squatted over the entryway, with a scepter in one hand and a flower in the other. Across the arch it read:

"Fay ce que vouldras."

Rosemary knew it meant:

"Do what you will."

In the foyer, carnival masks with sequins and feathers lay on cushioned pedestals. "Everyone has to wear one," Dee explained, selecting a relatively muted white mask that covered all of her face except for her mouth. "Party rules."

Rosemary ran her fingers over the feathered edges of a blue and white bird mask. Kyle prodded a jeweled mask with one finger. "I saw a movie just like this once," he said.

"Don't mope," Rosemary said, slipping her feathered mask on. It covered her eyes but left most of her face open. "How do I look?"

"Perfect," Kyle said, some enthusiasm returning to his voice. She kissed him and picked up the jeweled mask.

"I like this one. It matches your eyes. Let me help?" She slipped it onto him. It went well with the tux he'd rented.

Jan had already gone in ahead of them. As Rosemary and Kyle approached the grand entry, 100 candles lit the hall beyond, which was so long that there were nine doors all the way down it, all open but the last. Dee took a candle from the wall and held it in front of her as she led them on.

"This is one of the oldest chapter houses in the Club's history," she said. "They brought it over from England brick by brick in the '30s and rebuilt the whole thing here."

"It's wonderful," Rosemary said.

The paintings lining the walls seemed to recount scenes of Club history, mostly well-dressed people drinking and dancing and laughing, often masked. Other scenes appeared more unusual: a king and a beggar playing chess on a board where all the squares were the same color; Death holding a pitchfork as a miser counted his money; a woman on a seven-headed beast, watching as a castle burned...

The last were photographs, most of them of movie stars from the old days. Rosemary lingered over one of Vera Jayne Palmer, spotless in an immaculate white dress while holding a knife and leaning over a table, smiling extra wide while she carved something. Rosemary saw the date and calculated that it would have been just a week before she died.

"The ceremony tonight may look a little bit strange to you," Dee said. "But don't worry about it. It's just how we do things here." She opened the last door and ushered them in. Here was the great room with people and a thousand flickering candles that couldn't quite illuminate the highest eaves of the tall ceiling, creating a canopy of shadows. The crowd all nodded and smiled at Rosemary.

"Everything here is so beautiful," she said. "The windows, the walls—can you imagine living like this all the time?"

"No," Kyle said, sounding like he meant it.


The ceremonial empty chair was here, bigger and even more ornate than the one Rosemary had seen before, and covered in gold leaf. A black chandelier creaked over a long table filled with food and glasses of bubbling champagne so clear and clean they were almost invisible. Dee plucked a grape from a platter and fed it to Rosemary; it popped juicy and sweet on her tongue.

"So what happens now?" Kyle said, shifting on his feet.

"Just enjoy yourselves," Dee said. "We'll be ready for Rosemary in a little while."

"I'm so nervous..." she said.

"You'll do fine. Everybody loves you already. Why don't you look around the house? I'll be here getting ready for you."

Rosemary thought that was a wonderful idea, but when they approached the staircase a woman stopped them and pointed at Kyle. "Common areas only for non-members," she said. "Nothing upstairs."

Hesistating, Rosemary said. "I'll just look around and be right back. This place is so gorgeous I have to see more."

But Kyle clung to her wrist. "We shouldn't split up."

"Silly, you'll be fine on your own for a few minutes."

"This place freaks me out. These people..." He looked around. "They're not normal. The things they're doing are...not normal."

But she barely heard him. "It's just a party. Everyone is a little eccentric is all. You'll get used to it. I'll be back in five minutes." Before he could object again she turned and went up the stairs.

Of course, there WERE strange things going on at the party. Dee had spent this week teaching her about the Club: The rituals, the initiations, the history. But so what if it was strange? They could do whatever they wanted here.

At the top of the stairs the path split in two directions. Rosemary went the left way. She passed through lounges and studies, libraries and salons, rooms of blue and purple, green and orange, white and violet, deeper into the house. Everywhere she went she met people, masked and gorgeous. Most of them knew her already. All of them looked happy to see her.

It wasn't long until she was lost, but she didn't care. Nothing bad could happen to her while she was here, she was certain. She came to a room without any exit, a bedroom painted in black and scarlet with an enormous four-poster bed covered in a black bedspread, red pillows splashed across it like delicate drops of blood.

Getting down on her knees she laid her head on it, feeling the luster of the fabric on her cheek. Everything here felt so good.

"You look very pretty there," a voice said, and Rosemary jumped. A man wearing a mask painted in diamonds sat in the corner.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't know anyone was here."

"Nothing to worry about," the man said, rising. "Have you met my friend?"

Rosemary turned to a very tall man whose mask resembled a skull. Behind it, though, he had soft, kind eyes. He raised her hand up as if to kiss it, even though the mask covered his lips. "Charmed," he said.


Letting her had linger in his, Rosemary said. "I recognize your voice. You're—"

"Ah ah," the masked man said. "Tonight I'm no one. Tonight only you should have a name."

"You're so nice," Rosemary said. "Everyone is so nice."

"That's because we're all friends here," said the first man, coming up behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders; she recognized his voice too. "It's what's so wonderful about our Club. That and the rules."

"Which rules?"

"Didn't you read them on the way in? Fay ce que vouldras."

He slipped the shoulder of Rosemary's dress down and kissed that spot. She leaned back into him.

"But we can't do EVERYTHING we want," she said. "My boyfriend—"

"Boyfriend?" said the man in the death mask.

"Yes, he's downstairs. He's not allowed up here."

"Ah. He's not one of us," said the man with the diamonds. "Prohibitions are for other people. We do what we will."

His hands wandered across Rosemary's body, testing the curves of her hips and thighs. Again she didn't object.

"I hope this boy won't mind that you're here with us?" said Death.

"Oh no," Rosemary said, grinding against the diamond man so that the bulge in his pants pressed into the curve of her behind. "We have an understanding. He's probably off having fun somewhere with someone anyway."

She laid down on the bed and let the diamond man reach beneath her dress to run his hands up and down her stockings. His firm touch felt sumptuous through the silky smooth fabric. The jewels in his mask twinkled in the soft light, like his eyes.

"Everything is so beautiful now," she said, letting his hands go higher. He hooked his thumbs into the soft lace of her panties and pulled them down. "I can't even remember a time when life wasn't this beautiful."

"That's because you were a different person then," said the diamond man, climbing over her. His mask left only his mouth exposed; kissing the painted face should have felt strange, but Rosemary found it easy. Soon lots of people whose faces I don't know will love me, she thought. Millions and millions of them.

She stretched out on the black sheets and let the strange man kiss her until a blush spread across her cheeks and her breasts and even down to her thighs, which he was spreading as he pulled her dress up. Rosemary craned her head to look for the other man and found him at the foot of the bed.

"What about your friend?" she said, rolling over a bit. "Or does he only like to watch?"

"I see everything," said the man in the death mask, climbing up onto the bed as well. Rosemary undid the front of his pants and pulled his long cock out, tilting her head back and accepting it into her mouth while the diamond man pushed his way between her legs. She lay there accepting both of them, relishing being the center of attention and the focus of ministering lust.

The diamond man was gentle and attentive; Death was hard and insistent. He shoved himself deep into her throat while pulling her top down, cupping her breasts in both hands and squeezing until she gasped (a muffled sound). He pulled so hard that the dress tore, but Rosemary decided it didn't matter. There'd be another one.

The diamond man raised her legs and put them over his shoulders so that he could drive deep into her, pulling his curved penis all the way back with each thrust and then delivering the whole thing all the way back in. Rosemary felt her insides ripple against the soft invasion, gripping and squeezing down on the length of him.

"And I hope this is beautiful to you as well," he said.

"Mmm, so beautiful..." Rosemary said, the rest of her words lost in a medley of wet sucking noises. The man in the death mask was feeling her all over and she let his rough hands have their way while she swallowed him again and again.

She thought back to the bathtub that first night in the Club, back home. She pictured herself that way now: hot and filled to overflowing. Yes, she thought, let me take as much of everything as I can hold, and then let all the rest spill out so that I can see how beautiful it is before it all goes to waste. Let me have more life than I can.

But before that moment came the clock in the corner of the room chimed. Rosemary sat up. "Oh damn," she said, realizing for the first time how long she'd been gone. "They'll all be waiting for me downstairs."

"But of course," said the diamond man, standing and rearranging himself to look more presentable again. "This entire night is about you."

"No need to worry for the interruption," the other man said. "We have all the time we want to know you better. Let us take you back?" Rosemary linked arms with both men and allowed them to escort her downstairs.

To her surprise, Kyle was still waiting at the bottom of the steps. "You haven't been here the entire time?" she said, blinking.

Instead of answering he said, "Who are they?" and nodded at her escorts, who had already separated and departed.

"Just some friends," said Rosemary. "What's wrong?"

It was only then that she realized she was almost naked. She'd discarded her dress without thinking about it and now wore nothing except for her mask and her stockings, standing right on the stairs for everyone to see.

And yet, after the first moment of realization, she found she didn't care.

Slinking down to the last step, she stood so she could be eye to eye with Kyle but found she was actually a bit above him. She put her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting," she said. "I thought you were off having fun. Do you want me to make it up to you?"

"I want to go." His face was flushed almost purple, and only now did Rosemary realize how angry he was. She stood up straighter.

"Are you jealous?" she said.

"Don't I have a right to be?"

"I don't know, how jealous should I have been about you and Hope?"

"That was...you wanted me to do that. You set me up."

"Yes..." Rosemary said, walking her fingertips up his arm. "But be honest: If I hadn't been there, wouldn't you have done it anyway?"

He bit his lip. She pressed on.

"But THAT was about you. So it was okay then, right?"

"I...it's different," Kyle said, but his voice held all the misery of defeat, and he looked away.

"Well, I don't mind. We should be free to do what we will," Rosemary said. "Why don't you go have fun? Meet someone? I'll still be here when you're done. I won't even ask questions...unless you want me to?"

TamLin01
TamLin01
389 Followers