The Helper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyBango
RubyBango
122 Followers

Rose was saying “Tony, please don’t fix his bike for a few more days.”

Tony jump in and said “Well I’ll be damned your fucking this kid! My brothers wife is fucking a much younger guy and I’ll bet Marty don’t know a thing about it.”

Rose did not say a word. In her silence she was admitting to the affair. Tony boomed with laughter and said “Rose, tell you what I’ll do. I will not repair the bike and I will not tell Marty if you let me fuck you right now, right here. Like the olds days when we were kids before you married Marty. Come on Rose, once for the old times?”

There were no more words. I crept closer to see Tony kissing Rose. I watched as his big hands fondled her tits.


It was kind of funny but I saw what I could not see when I was screwing Rose. I saw her movements, I saw her come alive. I saw her turn into a woman of wanton desires. I saw her become an active lover. She moved her hands to fine Tony’s zipper. I watched her release his cock and take it in her hands. I watched as she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. Tony was not as long as myself but he had a very thick cock. Rose’s mouth was full. Tony said he remembered the days when she would suck his cock. I took it from these few words they had been lovers before she married Marty.

After a bit Tony pulled her to her feet and told her to bend over. She bent over his desk and for a second I thought he was going to fuck her in the ass. Her skirt was up over her hips and Tony was taking a good look at her fine plump ass. Maybe he could tell her ass had been fucked recently or maybe he was just remembering a few fond memories. But what seemed like a long time ended with Tony ramming his thick cock into her wet pussy. Rose wiggled and screamed and Tony was squealing like a kid with a new toy. Together they sang a few verses of a duet known only to them. I walked out and headed for the house.

I was asleep on my cot when Rose came down the stairs and I saw she was crying. I stood and took her into my arms. I let her take all the time she needed and after a few hard sobs she started to breath easier. She had her face buried into my chest when she said “Allen I did something very bad today. I am so sorry but I was out of control. I hope you will forgive me.” I said nothing but let her take all the time she needed. But she surprised me by not saying any more. So I did not bring it up and let it dropped.

But then she reached for my zipper. I said “Won’t Marty be home soon?”

Rose was beaming as she told me Marty called and said he was hanging out with a few old friends and would be home later. Rose said whenever he does this it is two in the morning before he gets home. I smiled at Rose as I fell back on the cot and let her play with my zipper.

Rose sat there smiling down at me just holding my cock in her hand. I slipped a hand up under her skirt and Rose opened her legs allowing me to get a finger into her very wet pussy. We were not in a hurry but we were wanting to play and feel. We were talking with our touch. I was saying Rose old girl your sweet and one great sex partner. Rose lowered her mouth over my cock and that said it all.


Rose was still laying on the cot with a dreamy look in her eyes and I was thinking about sister Ester. “Rose old girl; do you know Sister Ester?” I asked

Rose rolled her fine fat ass to an up right position and wiggled her tits at me. “We were kids together; Ester, Tony, Marty and me went to school right there where you are working.” She said.

I asked “What kind of girl was she when she was younger?”

Rose smiled and said “Have you heard any stories about her? I bet you have. Well she was a little wild in her youth.” She was looking at me but I could see she was rolling some thing over in her mind.

Then she went on. “Ester and I once got a little drunk and let two black boys’ do us. Ester got to like the black dicks and that is why her Dad put her in the convent.”

I asked “Did you get to liking black dicks too?” Rose smiled with out answering me. Rose lifted her bulk up and with an arm full of clothing she shuffled up stairs.

We had screwed our three hours away and Rose still amazed me with how fine she was. A great fuck and I called after her “Rosy you’re one fine fuck and I love you.”

((Friends reunite at the convent)) NEXT:

RubyBango
RubyBango
122 Followers
12