The Helpful Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thought I let myself go, releasing a large load inside of her.

"WHOA! What's that Zack?" Before I could respond, she threw her head back and screamed out, "HOLY SHIT!"

I could feel a puddle forming under my ass as I rapidly forced her body up and down my cock. "We are both orgasming Tesha," I responded between breathes.

"This feels great!" With a large grin on her face, she decided to attack mine. Forcing her tongue inside my mouth, she gave me a slightly unromantic, yet enthusiastic French kiss. This forced me to stop the fucking long enough to try and enjoy this. After she finished, she asked, "Can we try something else?"

I spent the next hour and a half helping her enjoy her newfound sexual freedom, starting with fucking her breasts, before we both fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up several hours later to Tesha bouncing up and down on my cock once more. We played some more and I decided to spend some time on her pussy myself before we fell asleep again.

The next morning, my naked mom quickly woke me up. "Dan's home and Janine is ours." She rushed back to the guest room as I woke Tesha.

I woke up Tesha. "Your dad's home." Giving her a kiss, I continued, "Don't say or do anything to make him suspicious." Giving her another kiss, I grabbed my clothes and rushed to the guest room. Turning off all the cameras, I powered down the computer that they were all wirelessly attached to. He never suspected a thing all day. That night, he had another overnight shift.

12