The Hem of Your Nethermost Garment

Story Info
An Internet meetup gets interesting.
1.4k words
4.29
28.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs." I said, and her eyes widened with surprise. We'd been sitting on the edge of her bed, talking, she'd had a little color from laughing at my stories, but now she was flushing. For a moment, she couldn't make up her mind whether to obey or to refuse, and she just looked at me, hesitant and vulnerable.

Part of me wanted to pull her roughly over my leg and swat her for not doing as I said, but it was too soon. This was our first meeting, and knew nothing about one another except the flurry of emails we'd exchanged all afternoon. Instead, I set my hands on her knees and gently parted her thighs, keeping my eyes locked on hers the whole time. She was wearing a skirt like I'd wanted, and I was wondering if she'd done the other thing I asked. I knew I'd find out soon.

I brushed a fingertip along the outside of her thigh, just under where the hem of the dress lay, and slid upward, slowly, so slowly.

"The hem of your nethermost garment" I said, and she smiled, nervously.

I looked down, admiring her legs, and she started to open her mouth to say something, but I l caught her eyes again, and she just looked at me, silently pleading but whether to stop or to go further neither of us could say. She couldn't that I was here, doing this, and she couldn't say a word to stop it.

*I know you can't.* I thought, as I looked down, running my eyes over her, with a stare that held her as forcefully as any bond. Now it was my turn to look with surprise. She'd done what I told her. Underneath the skirt, she wore nothing.

Every hair on my body stood on end, and beneath my jaw on either side of my face were two spots of lava, the heat from them seemed to slake off and make the whole room warble. She was shaved bare, and the pink lips of her slit were slightly parted and glistening. I drew in a sharp, deep breath, and felt something rumbling up from the ground, a compulsion like the beat of a drum, grab her wrists, hold her down...

*Not yet.*

She seemed to sense the thought, she turned her face away and began to tremble, ever so slightly. She really was so beautiful, and I felt a strong urge to hold her, to protect her. Instead I pressed down hard on the muscles above her knee, first with my thumb and forefinger, just enough to hurt. She looked back at me, and I lessened the pressure at once, I'd only wanted her attention. Then with both hands on either side, I started to massage her thigh, kneading it slowly, deeply.

I moved my hands down, not up, and slid off the bed to my knees, to massage her calf. I'd enjoyed ratcheting up the tension and now I enjoyed taking it away, kneading deeply and releasing, ebb and flow. I took deep, loud breaths and she breathed along with me, the sound of it filling the room like slow waves hissing against a shore. I had her foot in my hand now, and I was rubbing her heel hard with my thumbs, then her instep, then the balls of her foot, and she said "mmmm" as I stroked her toes, and giggled when I kissed each one lightly.

I started with the other foot, working my way up, and she lay back and closed her eyes, making little contented sounds. I reached the place I'd begun on the other leg and then I paused for a second, giving the sensation time to fade. Then, with the lightest touch of my fingertips, I brushed along the inside of her thighs, and she gave a little "ohhh", telling me I'd waited just long enough. Slowly, ever so slowly I ran my hands along that soft, perfect skin, making tiny little circles, getting closer, closer, until I was just inches away from her lips. Her breath came sharp and hard now, and her breasts rose with it, I knew if I put my hand between them I could feel her heart pounding . But instead I ran a finger, just one, along the outside of her pussy, over the top and down the other side. A tiny droplet of wetness had formed at the base of her slit and I hadn't even touched her there yet.

Now my mouth found the inside of her thigh and I gave it a long kiss, the kind you give a neck, where your lips close over and your tongue presses so, so lightly against the skin. "Oh..." She said, almost a cry, and then she said it again with the next kiss, and the next, "oh, oh, oh" as I drew closer and closer. Then my lips were hovering over her, she could feel my breath against her and I could smell her, the scent so intense that I felt as if I'd blacked out, I couldn't see or hear anything, just felt a hot shudder through my whole body as I drew in air. I sat there for a moment, and she squirmed against the bed, then lifted herself up, trying to brush her pussy against me. But I drew back, waiting, and she moaned, wanting, wanting.

"...please..." she said at last, so quietly and it was just what I wanted to hear, I brought my lips down and kissed her pussy softly, pulling back as she tried to grind against me. Kiss kiss kiss, from the top of her slit down to the base, feeling her wetness against my clean-shaven chin, against my lips, and finally against my tongue as I slipped it out to run over her outer folds, and again the world seemed to slide away and my eyes rolled back as I tasted her.

Now time seemed to be a distant and forgotten thing, and there was nothing in the world for me but the feeling of her thighs on my cheeks, the tug of her fingers in my hair, the wonderful, slick, soft warmth of her lips in my mouth, the sound of her crying out as my tongue found her clit. I was hard, so hard that my cock slipped against the pre-cum in my boxers as I moved, so hard that I wondered if I would come when she did, just from licking her. I brought her close, again and again and pulled back, until she was whimpering, making incoherent little sounds of desire.

"Get on your knees." I said, lifting my soaked face up from her. There was no hesitation this time, she got on all fours at once, her knees on the edge of the bed, ass thrust in the air, soaking wet. She thought I was going to fuck her, right then and there, and she wanted it so badly she didn't care about a condom or anything. But I had other plans, I put my hand between her shoulders and forced her face down against the sheets, then took one of her hands and set it against her pussy.

She needed no encouragement from me, and started touching herself at once, as I started to lick her from behind, slipping my tongue deep into her as she cried out and thrust herself back at me wildly. I felt her getting closer, and I pulled my tongue out of her slit, and she groaned with dismay, thrusting back so hard to try and find my tongue that she would have fallen off the bed if I let her. But instead I took her ass in both hands and spread it apart, then slipped my tongue against her asshole.

"Oh GOD." She cried, and I started to lick her gently, making tiny circles around it with my tongue, pressing harder and harder against it. "Oh god oh god oh god" was all she could say as my tongue slid into her and then I felt it clench hard against me, and then she bucked back against me and came, pressing her face into the mattress and screaming. She came and came, and I felt each one against my tongue. When she was finished slid up to wrap my arms around her, and her body was still trembling. For a long time we lay there silently, no words for anything, until at last she broke it.

"God I needed that so badly." She said.

But the night had just begun.