The Hen Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Invitation to a Hen Night leads to a change in outlook.
5.5k words
4.41
22.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hen Night (and it's consequences #1)

1. The Invite

There was a buzz in the office.The girls were planning a Hen Night for Yvonne, who was about to be married.

I worked for a small shipping company that only employed around forty staff. There was the export department, where I worked, an import department and accounts. We didn't even have an HR department. Managers hired staff as and when needed, which wasn't very often, and wages were a small part of what the accounts department did.

The company were conservative in attitude, although there was no formal dress policy. Men were expected to wear shirt, tie, trousers and jacket or suit. Women, skirt and blouse or dress and stockings or tights. Jeans were frowned upon.

Robert, one of the lads from imports, said, "Hey in these days of sexual equality, how about inviting the boys?"

I thought he was joking.

Pamela, my assistant, piped up, "Anybody is invited as long as they adhere to the feminine dress code, which is skirts or dresses, makeup, stockings and heels."

"Count me in," said Robert.

"Me too," said David.

"I'll think about it," said Liam

I'd often secretly wanted to go out dressed as a woman, so thought this a fun and harmless way of experimenting.

"Yes me as well, I'll come," I said.

I thought we were just kicking back at the perceived formal dress code.

We tried to persuade some of the other lads but none were keen to try. Not for them, they weren't going out dressed as girls.

"It's OK if you four want to," they said.

We carried on with the rest of the day. Occasionally there'd be groups of girls huddled together chatting. The four of us who said we'd dress up were questioned, did we have dresses, makeup etc, if not were we buying or borrowing?

I was keeping my outfit secret, apart from anything else I hadn't yet decided how I would dress. I thought about visiting a fancy dress shop and looking for a French maid or nurse's outfit and some fishnet stockings.

The girls were up to something, all week they'd been whispering in corners. The four of us couldn't work out what it was.

Liam pulled out. His girlfriend wasn't happy, not about the dressing up bit, she just didn't want him going out with a bunch of girls on a Hen Night.

Pamela told me she was bringing her girlfriend, Christine, to the do, even though she didn't work for our company.

I'd met Christine, she worked in the building and construction industry. I think she was some sort of inspector, visiting various sites. There were a couple of big projects near our office, so she occasionally came to have lunch with Pamela. I didn't quite know what to make of her, while Pam was definitely feminine, I found Chris difficult to quantify. I'd only ever seen her in her work clothes, baggy overalls, yellow hi-vis vest, hard hat and big work boots. The way she spoke, although sounding feminine, it was obvious she had spent too much time on building sites.

The Hen Night was on Saturday, the girls wouldn't tell us where we going, just saying "be ready by eight o'clock and a car will pick you up."

2. Preparations

By Saturday morning I'd bought a nurse's uniform, fishnet stockings, big white frilly knickers, a bra and some plastic breasts from a joke shop. I now had plenty of time to slob out and play computer games. I didn't need to get ready till about seven o'clock. At one o'clock, the doorbell rang. When I answered the door, Pam, Chris and a large suitcase invited themselves in.

"Hi girls, come in," I don't know why I said that, as they were already in, "what's in the suitcase?"

"Oh just some clothes, shoes and makeup," they said.

"How many of you are coming and why so early?"

"It's just the three of us, and trust me, we need to start getting ready, we've a lot of work to do," said Pam.

"Can you take the case up to the bedroom and show us where the bathroom is," said Chris. It wasn't a question, but a command.

I heaved the suitcase onto the bed, 'bloody hell what had they got in there' and showed them where the bathroom was.

"Go downstairs and make us all a coffee," Chris said.

I did as I was told, the two of them were on a mission and I wasn't going to argue. Pam was feminine as usual, but I'd never seen Chris look so attractive. She was wearing skin tight jeans, which highlighted her shapely legs and bottom. A beautifully cut white blouse and some small low heeled boots. I'd never seen her with makeup on before and her hair had always been tied back with scrunchies or something. All in all she was a lot more attractive and feminine than I'd imagined. When I got back upstairs with the coffees, Pam was hanging dresses around the bedroom and Chris was arranging makeup etc on the dressing table.

"OK Paula, we've drawn a bath for you, off you go," said Pam.

"Paula?"

"Oh dear, your going to have act and sound like a woman from now. So start practising!" said Pam.

"You didn't think we were going to call you Paul, on a girls night out did you? By the time we've finished, nobody will know that you aren't one hundred percent woman. Now GO," said Chris.

I undressed in the bathroom and slid into the hot, just as I liked it, slightly floral scented bubble bath. I was relaxing in the water, when Chris walked in, took my clothes and left a flesh coloured thing and some delicate lilac panties for me.

As she left, she said, "No time to lol about, we both want a bath as well. When you are out and dry, put this and the panties on and make sure you tuck your tackle back, we don't want to see it! Then give us a call so we can shave you."

Shave me? I assumed they were going to shave my moustache off. I know I was about the same size and build as Pam and Chris, but could they make me look like a woman? More to the point did I want them to? I was enjoying the scented bubble bath and decided to play along for a while, I could always stop if it went too far. I dried off, reluctantly shaved my moustache and put on the flesh coloured thing, then the lilac panties. The panties were very flimsy, but the thing would keep me tucked up. It was only much later that I learnt that the thing was a gaff, or even what a gaff was for.

I made my way back to the bedroom. The girls were both sat at the dressing table in bra and panties, taking their makeup off.

"Oh sorry, I'll come back when your decent."

"Remember your voice, your a woman!" said Chris.

"We told you to call us when you were ready!" said Pam. "And as we're all women together, it doesn't matter what you see us wearing, or not wearing."

They wrapped a towel round my hair and ushered me back to the bathroom, where they shaved my face, arms, underarms, legs and bikini line. There was some discussion about removing my panties just to check if there was any hair round my bottom that needed shaving. Thank goodness they decided that my hair was sparse enough, that it was doubtful there would be enough hair to bother about.

As Chris ran a damp flannel over me, to remove the last of the shaving cream, and check that I was smooth and hairless, Pam started to run her bath. She stepped out of her panties, unhooked her bra, stepped and sank into the rising bubbles.

Christine wrapped a towel round my chest and under my arms, patted my bum and said, "bedroom."

All sorts of thoughts were going through my mind. 'Why did she wrap the towel round me like that? Was it part of my training to act and think like a woman? How far were they going to go with this? How far would I let them go? Were David and Robert being subjected to the same treatment?'

She sat me with my back to the dressing table and said, "take off the towel, we need to moisturise, where you've been shaved."

"Where's my nurse's uniform?" I'd left it on the back of the door, in it's place was a LBD hanging there.

"You didn't think we would let you girls go out as pantomime tarts did you? Here you do your arms and underarms while I start on your chest."

She then did my legs, but I had to do my bikini line. My eyebrows were plucked.

"Ow, that bloody hurt!"

"Oh stop being a baby, just a few more."

"Ow, ow, ow."

"There done, now lets moisturise your face."

Once she had completed my face, she had me lie down on the bed, then straddled me settling on my hips.

'Oh my god, what was she doing to me.' My manhood was trying in vain to come to attention, but couldn't fight the gaff. Unconsciously my hips rose to meet her.

"Oh no, none of that madam, I'm spoken for," she said, laughing. "I need to clean your chest, then we'll stick on your breast forms."

Pamela arrived back to find Christine straddling me and apparently fondling my breasts.

"Naughty naughty, couldn't you girls wait?" she giggled. "Your bath's ready, I'll do Paula's hair. Ooh, Paula, you better cover up, those nipples look very suckable."

'What were they doing, deliberately trying wind me up? I'd seen Pamela naked, and Christine wearing flimsy underwear that left very little to the imagination.'

"OK, we've been teasing you, but now we've got a lot to get through," she said, helping me into a matching bra.

She put a dab of perfume on my wrist and a different perfume on the other, then started to blow dry and style my hair, which fortunately wasn't too short. All the while she was instructing me how to stand, how to sit, how to get in and out of a car.

"Don't cross your legs, you can cross your ankles. Keep your legs together."

"The only time you'll open them is for you lover, be it your hand or that special person," said Chris, coming into the room.

"Oh yes, like that's going to happen," I mumbled.

While the girls did each other's hair, I had to recite back to them all I'd been instructed in, including how to use the Ladies toilet.

"Remember there will probably be a woman in the next cubicle, so no standing and shaking the drops off, sit or hover and use plenty of toilet paper to wipe yourself," said Pam.

"Ha, that's another time you can open your legs," laughed Chris. "Seriously though if you need to go when we're out, go with any one of the girls, they'll understand, and it's completely normal for women to go together."

I hadn't thought about any of the things they'd told me, I just thought I could carry on as normal, except I'd be in a dress. The more they talked the more nervous I became, but the more I wanted to do it. I wanted to be feminine, I felt feminine, so when the girls discarded their bath towels to put their panties and bras on, I was just another woman.

They gave me a manicure and pedicure, shaped my nails, my cuticles were pushed back and my finger and toenails had a deep dark red varnish applied. Some evil looking device was used to curl my eye lashes, then on went foundation, highlighter, eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrow gel, eyeliner. All the while the girls kept sniffing the perfume on my wrists, trying to decide which best suited me.

Sniffing my left wrist, Pam said "No. 5 is always nice, and Marilyn Monroe famously said it was the only thing she wore in bed."

"Hmm, yes and she could wear that one all day, no problem, but as we're going out for some fun, don't you think she should wear something more romantic. This Trésor smells just right in my opinion."

As they each past my wrists under their noses again, I said, "don't I get a say in this? Are you trying to set me up with some guy? I won't play that game!"

"Yes you're right, Trésor is the right one for tonight. Who said anything about setting you up with a man, we just want you to enjoy yourself tonight."

I was sure the two of them were cooking something up, but I couldn't work out what. Just so long as they didn't expect me to make out with any man, I was happy to play along.

While the girls did their makeup, I was told to put on the waspie and stockings that were on the bed, put on the lilac under slip, that was hanging with the others on the wardrobe door. I also wasn't allowed to sneak out of the room to find a mirror and look at myself.

Once the girls had made themselves up, they finished dressing, then had me step into the LBD that was hanging on the back of my bedroom door. They dabbed some of their chosen perfume on my wrists, behind my ears, the hollow at the base of my neck and in my cleavage. I now understood why women sometimes took so long to get ready. Time had flown by, it was now 7:45. I tried on some shoes, settled for a mid heeled open toed court shoe. Some makeup was put into a matching handbag and I told to leave my phone at home.

"We don't want you ringing the boys and telling them where the Hen Night is."

I finally saw myself in the mirror and couldn't believe how they'd changed me. There was no way I would have phoned the boys, I wouldn't be safe. I could have graced a fashion house catwalk. The LBD was low cut giving a hint of cleavage, the bodice fit snuggly with the skirt flaring out from the waist. The girls quickly added a necklace, one that stopped just short of my cleavage. A couple of bangles on one arm, a small watch on the other, a couple of rings on my right hand and what looked very much like an engagement ring on my wedding ring finger.

"Hopefully that will deflect some of the attention," said Chris.

3. Their Plan Revealed

As we were all doing a final check in the mirror, the doorbell rang. Answering, I found a liveried chauffeur waiting to escort us to a stretch limo.

Getting into the limo, we were each greeted with kisses, from Kelly and Little Carol, and a glass of prosecco. I was complemented on my looks.

"Where's Roberta?" asked Pam.

"Oh she cried off when she saw what we had in the suitcase," said Kelly

"What was he intending to go as?" I asked.

"She'd borrowed her sister's school uniform. Ridiculous, she's six foot. There would have been a danger of showing her particulars!" exclaimed Little Carol.

Kelly leaned over and whispered in my ear, "you look good enough to eat," and gave my knee a little squeeze.

"Pardon?"

Did I hear right, was I reading too much into this? She was the only girl in work I would have liked to take out and although we shared a certain amount of banter, I really didn't know that much about her. She just smiled sweetly at me, as we made our way to the next pickup. My heart was racing, I had butterflies in my stomach, was it nerves, excitement or dare I say hope?

The next pickup was David's house. Only Fiona and Orla came out, apparently Davina was too shy to come out with us. She'd got as far as putting on the panties, but when Fiona and Orla tried to shave her, she refused and couldn't be persuaded.

We all greeted and kissed. More prosecco was drunk and once again I was complemented on my looks.

The stretch limo had been hired for us 'new' girls and our helpers. We were going out and meet the others at an Italian restaurant first. Once there I was admired and complemented, yet again. More prosecco was drunk, the waiters fussed, we ordered our meal. I commented on how much money the girls must have spent on the clothes for the 'new' girls. I learned that the shoes and handbags already belonged to the girls, they just pooled them together, then picked ones that would go with the dresses they bought. The clothes they bought, they would have chosen for themselves anyway. As an example Pam and Yvonne took the same bra and pantie size, so the breasts they bought for me and Roberta, matched their size. Yvonne and Roberta were both about six foot, so the dress for Roberta would fit Yvonne. I was about the same height as Pam, so Pam had picked a dress she could wear after. Yvonne and Pam could share the bra and panties that were bought for me and Roberta. Davina was bought large breasts to matched with Little Carol. Although Little Carol and Davina were around my height, they were both solidly built and needed a plus size.

The girls had drawn lots as to who would dress each 'new' girl. Chris and Little Carol drew me, but Little Carol swapped with Pam, as everybody knew that Chris and Pam were an item. They'd all agreed on the same routine. All arriving at the same time, suitcase to bedroom, 'new' girl to make drink, then bubble bath, shave, see one of them undress and get in bath, being caught in what was meant to look like a compromising situation while breasts being attached, etc. etc..

Before leaving the restaurant, we all visited the ladies and they refreshed my makeup for me.

4. The Club

We arrived at the club, after a very enjoyable meal, around eleven.

"I've arranged a mini bus to pick us all up at 2:30," said Yvonne, "so let us know if you make other arrangements and we won't wait."

We all danced in a big group, the prosecco kept flowing. We were all becoming a bit drunk. Pam and Chris were kissing and cuddling on the dance floor, other girls were pairing off with some of the guys in the club. I even danced with a few guys. I did have to fend off wandering hands. More than a couple off erections were pressed into my hips or bottom, is this what the girls had to put up with? If so they seemed to handle it without any fuss. My thoughts were very confused, on the one hand, I was annoyed that they thought it was OK to paw me, but on the other I was happy they thought I was a desirable woman.

All the drink made me want to pee, once I'd been it seemed I needed to go more and more frequently. Each time I went to the ladies one or more of the girls came with me. On one of those trips Kelly came with me, and as we were washing our hands, checking hair and makeup, she whispered in my ear.

"My knickers are wet just thinking about you. Come back to mine tonight."

We both carried on dancing with other people, both male and female. I was enjoying it. Towards the end of the evening, one male became too 'handy', the girls were round me in a flash.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend," said Kelly.

Little Carol, thrusting her breasts at him, said, "why don't you try a real woman?"

Kelly now danced with me till it was time to leave, she kissed me and hugged me me. I didn't care what people thought, I was in heaven.

The only person who didn't go home in the minibus was Little Carol.

"Your 'handy' man doesn't know what he's let himself in for. She'll make mincemeat of him, he won't ever treat another woman the way he did you," said Pam.

5. Sunday

Arriving back at Kelly's flat, I was hoping for a fun filled sexual adventure. I wasn't to be disappointed, but not in the way I expected. I soon learned who was going to be boss in this relationship.

She had my dress off in no time, once we were through door, and pinned me to the wall. Her hand between my legs.

I managed to unzip her dress on the way to the bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed, flung her under slip across the room, took off her panties, sniffed them before making me sniff them.

I desperately tried to take my panties off, but she pinned my hands above my head and straddled my face.

"Only when I'm ready, then I'll take them off," with that she turned round.

Her beautiful bottom, her shaved, enflamed and wet vulva on show as she lowered herself onto my nose. She was using me as a masturbatory aid. She was very noisy and vociferous, as she ground herself on my nose, until with a final wail she came, clamping my head between her thighs. I had to push her off as I couldn't breath.

Once her breathing slowed, she took off my under slip, unhooked her bra and took it off. Then snuggled up, slipping her hand between my legs and rubbing.

"Oh please," I whimpered.

Off came my panties and gaff. At last my erection was free to grow in her hand, as she slowly masturbated me. She knew when I was close to cumming and stopped. I moaned in frustration. She took my hand and placed it on her shaved mound, curling my fingers round her vulva and rhythmically squeezing her thighs together, she offered her nipples to my mouth.

12