The Hero worth a Million Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other is a shorter height redheaded woman with straight hair going down to her mid-back, tiny delicate features, small legs but still a nice fat ass, and such nice big tits for a tiny woman.

"Inquisitor how may we serve you," asked the redhead.

"Gentlemen take your pick. Whores I need you to fuck them, and make them cum in your mouth. Make it last too, I need you to make these men exert as much energy as you can."

"Well Ken, we're here for you dude. Go ahead and pick." I said as I could feel my cock beginning to stretch out my pants.

He stares for a moment, and then sticks his hand out to the redhead. She grabs his hand with both of hers then slowly struts a bit further to the right with him. I look at the blonde beauty and smile, as she walks towards me and goes a bit further to the left.

Once we have some space she kisses me softly. She has such thick full lips, I can feel her tongue slightly poke into my mouth. She begins to grind her body against mine, and I feel her hands beginning to undo my pants. She slowly drops to her knees then quickly takes my almost fully hard cock down her throat.

Her lips feel so hot wrapped against my throbbing hard cock. I start taking off my shirt as she deepthroats my cock. She slowly slides it out of her mouth, and puts my balls in her mouth. She is pulling them into her mouth with her lips, as she strokes my cock.

She pulls her face away from my cock, slowly turns around, then bends at her hips. She is now slowly waving her ass back and forth in front of my cock while on her hands and knees. I slap her nice round ass, and move closer behind her.

I start rubbing my cock against her wet pussy. It's so hot and wet, I think if I kept rubbing it against her tight pussy like this, it would just slip in on its own.

I pull my hips back, and put the tip in slowly. She moans loudly as I finally enter her. I resist the urge to slam my cock inside of her, and rush to completion. I continue my slow thrust till my balls are against her pussy, I slap her ass again. I start to thrust, and I grab her by the hips.

Her hips feel so fucking good in my hands, her skin is so soft and feels so hot. I'm thrusting faster now, and I can feel my balls slapping against her pussy as I keep pounding harder.

"Oh fuck ya. Fuck my tight pussy. Slap my ass again!" said the blonde as I grabbed her by the hair and slapped her ass. She's shoving her hips back to meet mine in the middle, I can feel the orgasm starting to build inside me. Her pussy is squeezing my cock so hard, it feels like it is trying to massage out the cum.

I slap her ass again, then grab her by the hips and turn her over. She's now facing me, and i get down on top of her. I immediately start sucking and kissing her tits, as I try to get my cock back inside of her.

I wrap one of my hands around her neck, and grab her by the neck with a firm hold. I start thrusting hard, I'm going to cum soon. Her thigh feel so sexy in my other hand. Her body is so hot.

"I'm about to finish" I said in between heavy breath, as I lift my face from her tits.

"Yes master." said the blonde woman. I stand up quickly and she attacks my cock with her mouth. She's sucking on my cock so hungrily. She takes me deep, then keeps the tip of my cock just past her thick full lips as she jacks me off into her mouth.

I cum so much into her mouth. "Oh fuck you're really good at that lady."

The blonde giggles as she pulls her lips off her cock then faces the inquisitor. I look over to my side and I see Ken buttoning up his pants as his girl waits facing the inquisitor as well.

They both open their mouths. As the old man starts to peer into the mouth of the blonde woman, his eyes grow wide.

Thank mother of fuck, I can't really afford 600 dollars right now. After gazing into the blonde woman's mouth for a few moments, he moves to look into the mouth of the red headed woman. He smiles as begins to rub his chin for a second.

"Well, Mr.inquisitor? Do we still have to pay you the money?" Asked ken, still out of breath.

"I saw many things young man. I saw entire lifetimes unfold in an instant, moments of pure joy, rage, anger, and bliss. My mind is still processing all the information. I can still see your life happening, it's like I am seeing a dozen different things at once" Said the old man going back to his spot to sit down.

"What's it like?" I asked, as he closed his eyes.

"Like my brain just came... Ahhh Butt-fuck all this time wasting life-fulfilling shit. I've seen something great already. Something so great, and so powerful. The both of you are two very important men." The old man takes a deep breath, as Ken and I look at each other

"Whores, leave the room. These young men need to have a talk with me."

Both of the women said nothing, as they slowly got up to their feet. "My name is Samson, by the way. I had a fun time meeting you." I said when the blonde woman glanced at me quickly before she left. I think she smiled at me for a moment.

"Cool it Samson, her dick use to be bigger than yours." says the old man. Ken bursts into laughter.

"Oh fuck please no. Inquisitor why?" I said in between gags.

"Hahaha you young men are so gullible. Come and sit down in front of me, before I use my great powers of sight to tell you the next time your mom is going to get boned."

"Jesus Christ" Muttered Ken under his breath.

"The two of you have something great laying dormant within you. You are both super powered beings, that might be able change the course of history if you are able to trigger your powers sooner in life."

My heart sank. Please, let this old man be fucking with me again. Super powers is basically an invitation to get my ass beat. Especially now, after today. The ruby sluts and her posse are probably hunting what remains of the superheroes right now.

"Super powers? Like, sunshine?" Ken said with a shocked look on his face.

"Not quite, however if you get your powers sooner, both of you may grow to be even stronger than sunshine."

"No. I didn't like the guy as much as Ken did, but even I have to admit. That man has to be one of the strongest beings on the planet. I was still a little shocked they managed to take him down."

The old man took a deep sigh. " The blood twins gained some very vital information. They gathered up a whole team, and spent weeks coordinating that attack. That much effort." He pauses for a moment.

"They could have overthrown entire governments or destroyed countries. Look, forget about all that. I saw how your powers became realized. I believe we can grant you your powers much earlier. Return tomorrow at this time. I will transform you both into heroes worth a million men.

We had a quiet walk back to the car after that. Ken, and I are now both just sitting in my car.

"Hey Samson?"

"I know." I said back solemnly, still not sure how to feel. A few more moments of silence pass.

"Do you remember back when we had P.E. together?"

"P.E.? A shitty wet mess of cringe and half-chubs. Yeah I remember that. I think that was when we actually first started hanging out Ken. We had always been friends, but that was when we like first started hanging out and stuff."

"Do you remember that one class towards the end of the year when we got to just play games and stuff? You and I both went with some of the other guys to go play dodge-ball in the small gym." Ken sounded happy talking about this moment, he usually doesn't bring up high school, I'm surprised.

"Oh hell yeah, I remember that moment dude. We were last men standing both matches." I said starting to chuckle a bit in memory.

"That was crazy. We did great together. I had your back, and you had mine." Ken rolls down his window as he says. A breeze of cool air starts to blow into the car.

"Speaking of backside, remember Billie from that class? She's doing porn now. I was going solo the other day. I'm this close to being sexually ambidextrous. I was fucking elated when I found Billie's porno."

Ken gasped loudly, "What? Nooo! When the hell did this happen? How is sex work treating her these days? Or rather, how is she treating sex work?"

I turned on the radio, and set it to a low volume as Ken and I talked about women. After a couple minutes, we starting to drive back. I could tell Ken wasn't upset anymore. I was in a pretty good mood too actually.

With the current circumstances, usually I would be at home nervously beating a limp dick. Really just trying to jerk away my problems, like Kleenex needed their boxes back.

But no, Ken's a really good friend. I'm glad he'll be here with me during this whole thing. As much as I would not like to admit it, I'm not sure I could do this on my own.

12