The Hersenspoeling Institute Pt. 01

Story Info
The cell.
890 words
3.6
12.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is black except for the tiny window placed at eye level on the thick, metal door. Concrete floors and walls surround her. The only comfort she has is from the rickety old bed that sits slightly off center in the room. A bucket sits in the far end of the room which she uses as a toilet. A small sink with a handtowel, comb, and toothbrush sit next to the bed.

Before entering, visitors flip the switch located on the outside of the cell, turning on a dim light overhead, making her squint uncomfortably. Visitors look through the tiny window on the door to ensure she is sitting on the bed (as directed in orientation). Once in position, they quickly enter and lock the door behind them.

A maid and a doctor come into the cell once a week. The maid brings a fresh roll of toilet paper, toothpaste, a clean bucket, new hand towel, large sanitary towelettes, and a fresh pair of simple clothes--one long sleeve shirt, one sweater, one pair of sweat pants. The maid gives no acknowledgement of the woman's existence. Meanwhile, the doctor strips her, checks her vitals and asks her if there are any noticeable changes to her physical health. He treats her as an object, probing without concern for her humanity, dignity, or self-worth. Any questions she asks go unanswered. They finish their tasks within five minutes and leave, the maid taking the used waste bucket and dirty clothes with her. They lock the door behind them and turn off the light, leaving the captive feeling worthless and more alone than before.

Once a day, a handsome man brings her a small loaf of bread, a bowl of hearty vegetable soup, a piece of fruit, and a pint of water. She examines him every time he enters the room. She finds attractive. He's about 6',5" with dark hair and dark eyes. He looks like a lumber-jack with his full, though well kept, facial hair and muscular arms. The man brings the food in, places the tray on the sink, and leaves without a word. The first few days she didn't dare speak, but as the days passed she started to ask questions, BEG for answers...just to make the visitors stay. Her pleas went unheard by her captors.

She wept in her cell for hours after the doctor and the maid left her one day. When the handsome man came in later that day, two pills accompanied the food. She slept through the next day, not remembering the doctor re-entering and giving her a more thorough examination, even measuring her brain waves as she slept. She awoke that night to a saline drip in her arm, a catheter in her urethra, and a double helping of soup. She ate groggily and fell back into a deep slumber. The next morning she awoke to "normalcy" and was feeling much better.

She lost count of the number of times the man came in, hence loosing all reference of time. Her only concern became the handsome man and the food he brought. All she wanted to do is see his face once a day and take the food he so generously gave her. She eventually stopped talking, only nodding meekly when the doctor asked her questions. She didn't beg anymore, but instead accepted this is what her life would be from now on. She becomes less than a person through this process. She didn't consider the possibility of leaving now. She doesn't have the capacity to think that far in advance. She is weak, broken, and helpless to her own destiny.

So, she waits for her food...day after day. Occasionally when she's feeling ill from the cold, the handsome man brings her an extra blanket and, on rare occasions a double food portion. He starts to smile at her before leaving...which makes her heart skip. After many many meals, he begins to sit with her, silent, while she eats.

One day, he brings a medium sized box along with the food. This time, her meal consists of three bananas, a sandwich, and juice. She eats slowly, afraid of what he has planned and not wanting him to leave. He smiles at her, knowing what she's thinking. After her meal, he slowly brings his hands up to her face. She flinches and a shiver rolls down her spine. His hands caress her dirty matted hair. His soft touch eventually relaxes her.

The handsome man goes into the box and takes out an enema bag and a tube of lube. He fills the bag with warm water from the sink and then turns to her. One hand free, he lifts her and positions her on her knees, doggy style. The enema is placed and he waits for it to take its toll. He then helps his weak captive to the bucket where she dispels the contents of her intestine. Once completed and clean, he lifts her and places her back on the bed. He then takes the blindfold from the corner of the bed and places it over her eyes. He gently pulls her arms behind her and places the cuffs on both writs. As he stands up, he gently tugs at her to stand and leads her out of the room and through the brightly lit hallway.