The Hidden Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat frowned and stared at the floor. She was sure she was missing something. She made a mental note to talk to Hannah when she arrived.

"Sounds pretty ordinary for the world outside The Hidden Life to me," said the woman to the left of Sharon. "If she visited here she sounds like the sort of person who'd have dicks for fingers, but she sounds like a normal person with a normal body otherwise."

"Ugh man!" Tim exclaimed. "I'm sure there's something funny there, but I'm not sure what it is. Is it that she lets strangers fuck her face? No, that's totally ordinary for her. Dammit, I have no idea!"

Pat stared at Tim with furrowed brows.

----------------

Sandra sat in her form fitting alcove, her arms and legs hanging out without purchase, her ass held in place by the arch of her back and the long dildo in her pussy. She breathed slowly as the dildo pushed further up inside her.

She'd been sitting in the alcove for maybe ten minutes, with a constant feeling that the dildo wasn't filling her enough, when she realized the feeling was changing. She still felt hollow, but the dildo had pushed much further into her than any before. She was sure it must be up to her ribcage and two inches diameter, and yet it still felt pleasurable and she craved more.

She tried to watch the scenery while she waited, not quite able to think straight. Her seat in the wall moved slowly around the perimeter of The Hidden Life. She started out watching a generic room with cuddle piles and sex. She watched three of her friends enter, but couldn't find Pat or Eric. Then a woman lead Kevin to fed Sammy his cum, and she watched as the three walked over and fed Gary from Sammy's boobs. They were all slightly more attractive, and Sandra was happy in her delerium to see her friends enjoying themselves.

She neared the edge of the room. She couldn't quite lean forward enough to see where other people in wall alcoves were going, but there weren't any on any of the other walls.

She had her answer as she passed through the connecting wall. On the other side, she could see into other rooms, but she could no longer see herself, only feel as the dildo slowly increased in diameter and pushed further into her.

The first room was a small one, similar to the entrance chamber, in which Eric was eating someone out. Sandra's eyes rolled back into her head as she imagined being the one eating her out.

Sandra began to pass through the next wall.

12