The Hidden Retreat

Story Info
Team building weekend turns into erotic weekend.
16.8k words
4.46
30k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

I had just received a call from John, my boss, informing me that I was to go on one of those team building weekends. I didn't understand why we needed to go, I thought I got along with my colleagues pretty well. I don't socialize with them outside of work but then I don't socialize much at all; so at the end of the day I just didn't have a choice I had to go.

I work for a large upmarket accounting and finance firm in the city. So although I know some of the staff, most I only know well enough to say hello in passing.

"You will be paired up with someone that you haven't spent a lot of time with, someone from one of the other departments and you won't know who this will be until you arrive at the cabin. Each of the cabins are at secluded locations and there will be only two of you per location. I have set the weekend out this way so we can each get to know one of our colleges without being influenced by other co-workers."

I'm supposed to leave on Friday, and because it's a long weekend we don't return until Monday night. Friday is just a day away and to be honest, I'm shitting myself. What if, even though we get along fine at work, I find that socially I really don't like who I'm spending the weekend with?

I hope they pair me up with Misty, she works in reception and seems like she would be fun to be around. Misty is in her early thirties, about five foot four, beautiful long wavy black hair, pale complexion with beautiful big blue eyes, always smiling and cheerful. She always has an amusing story about what she has done over the weekend; she just seems like a really fun person to spend the weekend with.

Well I guess there's no point dwelling on it; I'm not going to find out until tomorrow anyway. So for now I might as well pack. That's my next dilemma, what the hell do I pack? I've never been to one of these things and until Friday at work I won't even know where I'm going and once we do know we're not allowed to discuss it.

With my suitcase sitting open on the bed, I stare at it blankly for a good five minutes, unsure if there is some sort of dress code that I should be packing for. I think to myself, stop being silly this is supposed to be a relaxing weekend not a conference so I make a start on putting my clothes in my suitcase. I try to make sure that I have both summer and winter clothes, I have included my bikini and weather permitting might be able to get some sun bathing time. I don't get a lot of time to go out in the sun and I don't like solarium's but I do like to keep tanned so I plan on taking advantage of any time I can get.

I begin to pack and I find myself agonizing over which underwear to take with me. I have a bit of a fetish when it comes to lingerie, I like sexy things, the way they look, the way they feel against my skin and how it makes me feel when I'm wearing it. I love the sensual feel of the satiny smoothness as it slides across my skin and the soft abrasiveness of the lace against my nipples sends a tingling ache all the way down my belly to my groin. There are so many pieces I want to take but I must be realistic too, after all it is only four days. Should I take that really sexy red teddy that I bought last week or something a little more subdued like the satin and lace bra and panties? What the hell? I think I'll take an assortment of both. Besides, who on earth would be looking anyway?

With my clothes all packed I decide that I might need something to entertain myself later at night. If my companion has gone to bed or we just don't have anything to talk about and I'm not ready for sleep, so I pack a couple of books and paper and pens in case I feel like reading or writing.

I look over at my dresser where I keep my personal toys, should I bring something? I know it's only four days but I am a very sensual person and like to give myself pleasure regularly. I get turned on when I think about someone walking in and seeing me lying on the bed with my legs spread wide open with cum oozing around my vibrator as I'm sliding it in and out. Knowing that I am too far gone to stop but also hoping they join in. In the end I decide on two things, my vibrator for when I'm in my room alone and the butterfly so that I can wear it during the day without it being seen. It has a wireless remote so I can activate it at any time I want. Just the thought of this secret pleasure gives me goose bumps. I hope I have a chance to use them, especially the butterfly. This could be very exciting at meal times or any time that I have an audience.

So I pack them into a bag and put them in the bottom of my suitcase under my clothes and zip it up ready to go.

Chapter 2.

Friday has finally arrived and I am so nervous. I came in to work to find an envelope on my desk, on the front of the envelope it says that inside is a description of the cabin that I will be staying at but I am not allowed to open it until it is time for me to leave. Apparently we have all been given the same instruction and until we arrive at our cabin we won't know who our companion will be.

There are times when I get really nervous and I find that nothing calms me like giving myself a good, hard orgasm. Unfortunately I can't sit in my office with people coming in and out constantly, while I slide my fingers in and out of my pussy until I cum. The boss may take offence to that, so because I really need to calm myself I decide to use my bullet vibrator that I always carry in my handbag, you never know when an occasion such as this might arise and I need to get some pleasurable relief.

After making sure that no one is close by I check my handbag to make sure that it is still there and that I have fresh batteries then make my way to the staff bathroom and I am already so wet with the anticipation of what is to come that it slides in nice and easy. It has a low, medium and high speed so I start with it on low to make sure that its working and to settle in to having it inside of me while I walk back to my office. God that feels so good. That gentle buzzing vibration, deep inside my pussy, as I clench myself around it. The vibration is not strong enough to push me over the edge but just enough to stimulate the nerve ends inside my pussy.

Once I get back and am sitting behind my desk, using the remote I turn it up to medium. Mmm that's more like it. I wriggle around in my chair to adjust where it is sitting until I have it in just the right spot where it pushes against the inner wall of my pussy that gives me the most pleasure. I am becoming very flushed, my cheeks redden with the heat as my excitement begins to build and my breathing is becoming ragged as I turn it up to high. That's when John walks in. Damn! I've left the remote on the desk and if I try to grab it to turn it off he might become suspicious of what I'm doing. I'll just have to hope I can hold my orgasm at bay until he leaves, but god I am so close and I am so turned on knowing that I might cum at any moment and John would see. There is a part of me that would love it if John could watch me cum, but at the same time I'm not so far gone that I have forgotten that I'm at work and I need to be careful.

"Hi John, what's up?"

"I just thought I would come and check that you're all set for the weekend."

I'm starting to fidget in my seat as my arousal is growing and the more sensitized I become with the bullet vibrating inside of me the more flushed I become.

"Are you ok Natasha, you're not coming down with something are you?"

No but I'd be happy to go down on something right now I think to myself.

"No, I'm fine John; it's just a little warm in here today that's all. I'll just take my jacket off and I'll be fine. And yes I'm all set to go; I'm actually looking forward to it. I was a little nervous to begin with but now that the day is here I'm ready for it."

John perched himself on the edge of my desk. I wonder if he notices how erect my nipples have become, straining against the silk of my blouse. Being as aroused as I am it feels like my breasts have swelled and my buttons are ready to pop open. Secretly I'm hoping it does.

"Hypothetically, Natasha would it matter if you were teamed up with a man not a woman? I don't know who anyone is paired with, not even myself. Our names were all drawn out of a hat by someone not associated with the company."

John is definitely staring at my breasts; I watch his reaction as I take my jacket off. My breasts pushing out, straining against the silk of my blouse and he can't seem to look away. I glance at his crotch and I can see the movement of his cock as it starts to grow hard. I wonder if he hopes it's me that he is paired with.

Even though it would turn me on immensely to have John watch me cum, I would never start anything more sexual with him because he is my boss. I'm not against office romances just not with my boss.

"Well I hadn't really thought about it John, but I guess that as long as we have our own rooms then it doesn't matter."

The high setting on the bullet is almost driving me insane with pleasure, pulsing hard and fast deep inside; I wish I could slide my fingers in too. Sliding over my clitoris all the way in to where the bullet is vibrating on that one spot that makes me cum so hard.

I look up to see John still watching me and to my horror he has picked the remote off the desk, rolling it around in his hand. As he is rolling it around it changes the settings backwards and forwards from low to high. This deep rhythmic pleasure is so intense that I have trouble getting my words out.

"How..."

I suck my breath in as John flicks the remote to high again.

"..about you John? Would it bother you?"

John put the remote down on the desk again.

"No it wouldn't bother me. Actually I think it could be quite interesting, anyway I better let you get back to work. Now you are sure that you're ok aren't you"

"Yes John I, I'm fine"

John had no sooner walked out the door when my orgasm hit. It was so intense, my pussy was clenching and pulsing so strongly with the force of the orgasm, that I thought it might actually break the bullet. I let out a quiet groan keeping it as quiet as I could so no one would hear when all I wanted to do was yell.

'Oh fuck oh fuck yeah oh fuck'.

Afterwards I was so relaxed that the day seemed to pass in a blissful haze until it was time to open the envelope. My hands shook a little as I tore it open and even though I was no longer nervous about going, I still wouldn't know who my companion would be, so there was a nervous excitement of the unknown.

The location chosen for me was a small secluded private cove with a cabin set back in the bush about two hundred meters from the beach. A driver is picking me up from home at 6 pm at which time I will be blindfolded until I arrive at the cabin. I don't understand why I have to be blindfolded, but it must be part of the team building, to show trust in our company.

The cabin has been fully stocked with enough provisions to last a month or more so we'll want for nothing. There will be no outside contact until the driver returns in four days; it will be just the two of us. God I hope we get along.

I have three hours to make sure that I am ready. Thank god I only live five minutes away because I want to have a good soak in the bath. I don't know what the amenities are like so I may not get another chance until I get back.

The first thing I do when I get home is set my alarm for 5.30 so that if I'm still in the bath I'll have time to get myself dried and dressed before the driver arrives. I go through everything I have packed to make sure that I haven't missed anything and then I run my bath.

I pour a small amount of jasmine scented bath oil in as the water is running. I love how silky smooth the bath oil makes my skin feel, it's so smooth my hands just glide over my body. By the time my bath is ready the bathroom is a sensual haze of jasmine and I light a couple of candles to add to the mood. For some reason, possibly because I am still a bit nervous about what is going to happen this weekend, I am filled with a sexual energy. My whole body is tingling, as I slowly remove my clothes and the material slides across my nipples causing me to gasp with pleasure. I run my hands over my body kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples until they are sensitive hard nubs and I am getting a pleasurable ache in my groin.

Stepping into the bath and slowly sliding down into the hot water is like a sweet stranger running their hands down the length of my body so now my body is tingling from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I lay there in the scented hot water for a good ten minutes calming my body and then I'm ready for more pleasure.

As I lay there, circling my nipples with my finger, I wonder again who will be my partner and if it's Misty how would she react to any sexual behavior? I start to run my fingers down across my belly to my pussy. Would she be offended or would it excite her as much as it does me to have her watching me. I open the lips of my pussy letting the hot water gently lap at my exposed opening. Slowly I slide one finger in until the palm of my hand is resting on my clitoris then slide it out again gently circling my clit with my juices. I do this a few more times, sliding my finger in and out each time circling my clit until I am starting to pant with pleasure.

I imagine Misty coming into the bathroom, stunned at first, then becoming aroused herself. She watches me for a few minutes before lifting her skirt up to slide her hand into her panties. I insert a second finger into my pussy feeling myself contract around my fingers all the while I am still sliding them in and out and around my clit.

"Come over here Misty"

I say to her and as she draws nearer I reach out with my free hand and pull her panties to the side so I can see what she is doing.

"I want you to open your pussy to me. I want to watch you as your fingers slide in and out until you are dripping with pleasure."

I've never touched a woman's pussy before but I was curious to know what it felt like to slide my fingers into that warm heat. I watch her fingers sliding in and out and at the same time I am sliding my fingers in and out of my pussy so that our rhythm is the same, getting faster and faster and when I see that we are both almost ready to cum I let go of her panties and I slide my fingers in alongside hers. She feels so soft and tight; I feel her juices oozing between my fingers as I slide them in and out with hers. We both start to pump our hands faster and harder as our orgasms get closer. She has entwined our hands together so we are one; as she slides our fingers in one last time I feel her inner muscles clenching so hard around my fingers that they feel like they are being crushed.

Just thinking about what this would be like, the feel, the smell of arousal and just the overall excitement sends me over the edge as I slide my fingers over my clit one last time I explode; my cum squirts out around my fingers and this time I do yell.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yeah, oh fuck Misty. "

I lay there completely spent for a good 20 minutes and the bath water was starting to go cold, before I rouse enough to actually wash myself. I had just stepped out of the tub when my alarm went off.

'Well half an hour to go.'

I wish I knew where this place is. I'm not sure how I feel about having the control over whether I come or go taken away from me, but I guess that part of the team building thing too, you have to trust your co-workers and they have to trust you.

I decide that I would dress comfortably for the drive, so I choose a long winter skirt with a long sleeved silk blouse because the nights in autumn are cool, I want something light but warm. Underneath I have chosen to wear satin because my nipples are still very sensitive. I put on my black satin bra, but I don't worry about any panties, I want to have the freedom and to feel the cool air on my naked pussy and the naked friction it causes when I walk. Completing my underwear is a satin and lace garter belt that are holding up black lace top stockings. All I have left to do is put my lace up high heeled shoes on and I'm ready to go.

I have ten minutes to spare so I double check that I have everything I need and then I wander through every room making sure that all the windows and doors are locked. Just as I get back to the lounge room the door bell rings. It's the driver.

And so the adventure begins.

Chapter 3.

The driver carries my luggage down to the car, or I should say a small four wheel drive, I wonder if this is a clue to where we'll be travelling and after putting it in, he helps me into the back seat. Once I have my seat-belt on the driver puts a blindfold over my eyes, making sure that I can't see anything. The whole time the driver says nothing, not one single word. After about 10 minutes of being driven in silence I try to start a conversation.

"Hi."

Nothing

"Will you tell me your name?"

Still nothing

"I guess this means you're not allowed to speak to me."

Still no answer.

Sitting back into the cushioned seat I try to think of things I can do to try to get the driver to speak. After we had been driving for what seemed like an hour I decide to try something. I don't know if he can see me in his mirror, but I hope he can.

"It's getting a little hot in here."

I don't sense any movement to indicate that he can even hear me.

"I'll just undo a couple of my buttons."

This time I hear fidgeting in the seat so I'm sure watching now. I undo the buttons down to my waist and my shirt falls open exposing my breasts in my satin bra. I hear a deep intake of breath but nothing more.

As I run my hands over my breasts pushing them up until the nipples are almost exposed over the top of my bra I ask.

"Do you like to watch women pleasure themselves?"

Again there is just the intake of breath and a bit of fidgeting in the seat.

I really hope that this stays between us because I like this game and I don't want to stop. I want to see how far I can get before we reach the cabin.

"Do you want more? I'll only continue if I know this will stay between the two of us. I know you won't speak to me so if you want me to go on toot the horn once, twice if you want me to stop. If I go on it also means that you have agreed that this will stay between us."

I wait patiently with my breasts straining to release themselves from the confines of my bra. The time is ticking by and it seems like the driver has chosen for me not to continue, so I start to reach for my buttons, which isn't easy when you can't see what you're doing, and just as I find the first hole he toots the horn. Before letting go of my blouse again I wait a minute to see if he toots a second time. He doesn't. Cheeky bugger he likes my game.

"Hmmm how can we communicate if you're not allowed to talk to me? You can't keep tooting the horn, someone might complain about the noise. How about a cough, one cough if you like what I'm doing and two if you don't like it and you want me to stop. Do you agree?"

"Cough."

"Would you like me to touch my breasts?"

"Cough."

"Do you want me to undo my bra so you can see me as I knead my breasts, pinching my nipples, until they are hard nubs?"

"Cough."

Slowly I reach up and undo the front clasp of my bra and my breasts spring free. I can hear the driver fidgeting as my breasts start to sway and jiggle with the movement of the car. I reach up and gently squeeze them, pushing them together. I suck my finger sensually into my mouth to wet it then slowly run the wet tip around each nipple. The driver isn't the only one to suck in a breath with that, each time I flick my nipple with my wet finger, it sends a pleasurable tingle down into my groin. My pussy is becoming quite wet again with the pleasure this is causing. I often wonder how many times I can orgasm in one day, I think the most I've had is three.