The Hidden Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the heavy beating of my own heart I hear someone else's heavy breathing, I can tell by the rapid breathing and the subtle sound of material moving that whoever is there is doing the same thing as me. I don't know if it is a man or a woman I only know that my pleasure is giving them pleasure too.

Coming to this realization sends me over the edge, I pump the vibrator into my pussy a couple more times, and then the first clenching wave of my orgasm hits me.

'Aahhh fuck, fuck, fuck.'

'Aaaahhh.'

Hearing their muffled pleasure sends my pussy into another spasm. As my pussy clenches I feel my cum squirt past my vibrator onto the bed, I hold still letting the circulating vibrations prolong the orgasm.

I am so exhausted that the most I can do is turn the vibrator off before falling asleep with it still buried deep inside me.

Chapter 7.

When I woke up I found that someone had put a blanket over me and removed my vibrator. It was lying on the bed beside me on top of a piece of paper and a blind fold next to it, picking it up I see that it is a note.

"If you want something real instead of the vibrator then come down to the beach at 12 pm and put the blind fold on, there will be more instructions when you get here"

I am definitely intrigued and I would love to feel a big hard cock sliding deep into my aching wet pussy, it's been a while since I've been able to enjoy that type of pleasure. Do I have the guts to do this with a stranger that I won't even know what they look like? Yes, and it is because I won't be able to see them that I'm ok with this.

I wonder what he will do to me, the anticipation gives me goose bumps and I can feel the tingling in my groin. I need to calm myself if I want to save my orgasms for our encounter and I still have a couple of hours to go.

While I make myself some toast and coffee for breakfast I decide to see if my co worker had arrived yet. The bedroom door is still open and looking in the bed is still made.

"Hello, is anyone here?"

No answer, I guess I'm still alone except for the mystery man at least I think it's just one man. This thought makes me think, what would it be like having two men, one that I give pleasure to while the other gives me pleasure and then they change positions.

'Hmm, I might have to try this at some point.'

I make my way back to the kitchen and finish my breakfast, wondering what happened to the person that was supposed to be here with me. Oh well it's their loss, this is a beautiful spot and so far I am having an amazing time.

I decide that I want a little bit of stimulating pleasure while I wait after all; so I go back to my bedroom and get my butterfly out. The butterfly straps on but unlike the vibrator it is not inserted deep it rests just on and in my outer pussy lips so it vibrates against my clit.

As soon as I turn it on it is instant pleasure, but this time I just want to stimulate myself I don't want to cum so I leave the setting on low. This gives me a gentle pulse against my clit.

'Oohh, that's just right. I'll be nice and wet when I go down to the beach.'

I decide to clean up my breakfast dishes and do some reading and just enjoy the gentle pulsating against my clit while I wait for the time to come for my rendezvous on the beach.

I lose track of the time as I immersed myself in my book and the butterfly humming against me. I am so relaxed in a pleasure induced way, my skin has a flushed glow all over and I am quiet wet but not quite dripping though. I almost feel like I am in a dream I am so relaxed. I look at the time and realize that if I want to go ahead with this meeting then I better get moving.

I get up stretching and make my way back to my room to put the butterfly away. As I take it off I can't help myself I have to feel how wet I am, as I slide my fingers between my pussy lips I can feel my juices coating them bringing them to my lips and sucking them in and imagining I was sucking a cock coated in my cum into my mouth.

'Hhmmm, I can't wait to see what will happen on the beach.'

It is a lovely warm autumn day so I put on a short dress with sandals, braiding my long blonde hair so it's out of the way. Under my dress I have decided on a black satin strapless bra and crotch-less panties. Now I'm ready, closing the door of the cabin I make my way down to the beach and whatever awaits me.

Chapter 8.

I arrive at the beach to find what looks like a Bedouin tent with the sides all open, a large picnic rug and cushions. There is even an ice bucket with a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. Making my way into the tent I see an envelope and blindfold laying against the cushions, picking up the envelope and tearing it open I read my next lot of instructions.

"I will not speak to you at any time; our communication will only be done in this way although you are welcome to talk to me. I wish to remain anonymous at this time. Once you have the blindfold on I will make my presence known by opening and pouring us a glass of wine.

I want you to get to know my body by touching, feeling and tasting anywhere you like, I will also take pleasure in doing the same to you. If you want me to do a certain thing or you have a fantasy you want to try, just let me know and I will do what I can to fulfill these for you.

Now I want you to relax back in the cushions, in only your underwear and wait for me. Remember I will not speak to you at all."

I take my dress off and lay it to one side so it's out of the way, lying back against the cushions I reread the letter before putting the blindfold on and then I wait. I am feeling a nervous excitement as I wait, nervous because this is a stranger and excitement because of what I'm hoping will happen and looking forward to the sensations that my whole body is going to feel.

As I'm waiting and my excitement grows I start to feel my juices run down between my ass cheeks. Then I hear it, the sound of the wine bottle being pulled out of the ice and the pop of the cork as it's opened. I feel a nudge against my hand as I was given a glass of wine and I gingerly take hold of it.

I take a sip and I can feel the cool, sweet liquid slide down my throat.

"Mmmm, do you taste as sweet as this delicious wine?"

I finish my wine and reach for the stranger. Seeing what I'm doing he takes hold of my hand and places it on his bare shoulder. I reach with my other hand and feel my way up to his face. He has short cropped hair, a slight growth of stubble along his jaw and chin and his eyes and nose seem perfectly proportioned. I brought my face in to gently rub my cheek against the roughness of his, breathing in his scent as I do. There is freshness about him like a spring shower on freshly cut grass and it sends my senses tingling.

I slowly feel my way down his arms; they are strong but not body builder muscles, more like the muscles of a man who works hard for a living. Then moving across to his stomach I hear and feel his intake of breath as I run my fingers along the top of his jeans.

"So, you like that do you?"

Running my fingers across his stomach again and again he takes another deep breath. Next I slowly glide my hands up his chest, it's mostly smooth with a light sprinkling of hair and again I can feel that he is strong but not overly muscled, I like this.

My fingers find first one nipple and then the other and I can feel a groan rumble under my fingers as I continue to circle his nipples. Blindly I bring my face in until my lips touch the strangers' chest, flicking my tongue out I find his hardened nipple. Flicking it with my tongue then nipping gently with my teeth, the whole time my other hand is circling and pinching his other nipple. I swap nipples so they both get the same amount of attention.

"Hhmmm, you do taste sweet but with a salty twist, like the rim of a margarita glass."

I glide my hand back down his body until I feel his hard cock straining against the denim of his jeans. The whole time I am feeling the strangers' body I am becoming more and more aroused and my juices have once again escaped my pussy, the crotch-less knickers are no barrier. I want him to touch me but first I want to feel his cock in my mouth.

"I think that you might be a bit over dressed, but I think I can help you with that."

Reaching down with both hands I find my way to the button on his jeans popping it open. You would think that what I'm doing should make me nervous, I mean I'm just about to take a total strangers cock out of his pants and more. But it's almost like knowing someone is watching me, it really turns me on but instead of just touching myself I'm touching someone else too.

The stranger is standing in front of me and I glide my hands down his body as I lower myself so that I am kneeling on the cushioned floor and the bulge of his denim clad cock is directly in front of my face. I slide the zip slowly down and feeling my way around the waist band of his jeans I gently tug them down hooking my thumbs' at the same time. His hard erect cock springs free, slapping me softly on the cheek. I turned my head and softly kiss the side of it at the lower edge of his knob; I can hear the hiss of his in drawn breath and a slight tremor run through his body where I had brought my hands back up to rest on his bare hips.

"Hhmm, so you like it when my lips touched your cock?"

His response was that I could feel his cock twitch up and down against my cheek. I turn my face and run my tongue from the base of his cock along the underside right up to the knob, circling the rim of his knob with just the tip of my tongue. I run my tongue over the very top, tickling the eye of his cock as I go and I taste the drop of pre-cum that has just oozed out.

" Mmmm, salty."

I move my hands from his hips so that one is cupping his balls and the other is circling his cock. I continue to run my tongue over his cock but this time I take him into my mouth, just the head at first while I gently but firmly stroke his cock. At the same time I am gently kneading his balls with the other hand. I can feel the strangers' body tensing with excitement. I move my hand that's stroking him and take him all the way into my mouth until the head of his cock touches the back of my throat then all the way out again. Before taking him into my mouth again I gently blow cool air on his wet cock feeling him twitch with the sensation.

I feel around for where I remember the ice bucket was and take an ice block. Bringing my hand back to the strangers cock I run it up his length from where his balls meet his cock to the knob. Gently blowing warm air where the heat of his cock has melted the ice causing his cock to twitch so hard I almost lose my grip. I put the ice block in my mouth, sucking on it to cool my mouth. Then with the ice block still in my mouth I slowly suck the strangers cock in.

I take him fully into my mouth, the ice block sliding up and down his cock as he is sliding in and out with each stroke. When the ice block hits the edge of his cock his whole body jerks with the shock of the cold against the silky heat of his own body.

Feeling the growing excitement in the strangers body and tasting his pre-cum that forms on the tip of his cock as each stroke of my mouth brings him closer to the edge turns me on so much that I can feel my own cum starting to run down my legs.

"Mmmm I think we both needed to cool down a bit and I think it's time you touched me. You did say you were going to give me something more real than my vibrator didn't you?"

The stranger gently but firmly pushes me back onto the cushions. I can hear the rustling of clothes as he finishes removing his jeans at least that is what I assume he is doing. I feel the cushions dip as he lies down beside me and I can now feel his naked length, his hard cock pressing against my thigh.

After what seemed like ages I feel him reaching for something.

"You're not planning on tying me up are you?"

I start to fidget with anticipation but he still makes no move to touch me yet. There is an exciting nervous tension running through my body as I lay there waiting expectantly, then when he slowly slides his hands up my arms it causes me to gasp with pleasure. He stretches them above my head but he doesn't tie them just holds them with his hand. His touch is soft like running your fingers over velvet.

I try to lower my arms but his grip is quite firm. The anticipation of what he will do next is exciting me beyond measure and the longer I wait for him to touch me the wetter I get.

"Please, please touch me. I want to feel you. I want you to feel the cum on my pussy. I can feel it sliding down between my ass cheeks and I want you to run your fingers through it."

Suddenly I feel the lightest of touches. It's a feather. From where he is holding my wrists the stranger runs a feather down my arms, the touch is so light but it makes my skin tingle.

He circles my breasts, first one nipple circling it with the feather and then the other. So softly that it feels like a gentle breeze blowing over my naked skin. He repeats this around both of my nipples again. This is causing my nipples to become more sensitive than I have ever felt them, they are rock hard and the slightest touch of the feather causes my pussy muscles to clench and I can already feel an orgasm starting and all he has done is touch me with a feather.

I'm fidgeting and wiggling trying to ease the tension that is building and I try to bring my hands down so I can touch myself but the stranger is still holding them above my head.

He runs the feather around my nipples again.

"Arrrr, mmmm."

He moves the feather down my body circling my bellybutton still with the gentlest of touches. He reaches my crotch-less knickers and stops, waiting for me to settle. Every nerve ending in my body is tingling and my pussy is clenching with need. There were no other words that I could say but;

"Please."

Then the feather touched my clit, just the lightest of touches as it glides down to my ass, but that is enough to send me over the edge. My body starts bucking with the intensity of my orgasm as wave after wave of pleasure rocks my whole body.

I felt the strangers smooth hard cock slide into my clenching pussy, startling me for a moment as the pleasure of my orgasm starts to subside and I am able to take in my surroundings again. Then his cock slides against my clit the sensation starts again. It doesn't take long for him to reach his orgasm with my pussy clenching and pulsing so tightly around him.

We lay there for a few moments catching our breath, before the stranger moves to lie beside me.

"Oh my god I have never felt an orgasm that intense, both mine and yours. I could feel your cum squirting deep inside me and I could feel my cum squirting around your cock."

We lie there against the cushions for a long time catching our breath and just enjoying each other's nearness. Then I start thinking about how sensitive my body is and I want more, I want to cum again and I want to taste the strangers cum too.

"I want to taste your cum mixed with mine."

Reaching down I slide my fingers into my pussy, sliding them in and out.

"I'm so wet with our cum."

I bring my fingers to my lips, sliding them into my mouth, circling them with my tongue to get all the cum off. I hear him groan.

"Sorry, I was imagining I was sucking the cum from your cock."

He pulled me over his body so that I was laying on top of him, but not face to face. I can feel his cock against the side of my mouth at the same time I can feel his hot breath on my pussy.

"Oh so you want me to taste our cum on your cock do you?"

I take hold of his cock, he is hard once again.

I was wondering if he would be ready again, some men take a lot longer before they can go again.

I slowly ran my tongue around his knob tasting our combined saltiness before sliding his cock all the way in my mouth. At the same time the stranger reaches up running his tongue along my pussy lips causing me to jump with surprise, flicking my clit before pushing his tongue into my pussy lapping up our juices.

We start moving together. I slide his cock into my mouth at the same time he slides his tongue into my pussy flicking my clit each time. In and out faster and faster, I can feel another orgasm starting for both of us, his balls are starting to tighten under my hand and his cock is getting even harder.

This is enough to send me over the edge again and my pussy starts clenching around his tongue as I squirt my cum into his mouth. At the same time he starts to cum too, pulsing into my mouth. I swallow his cum, wiping the drip that has oozed out with my finger and licking it off. Then I roll over to lie beside him again.

"That was amazing, when you said it would feel better than my vibrator you weren't joking. I could happily sleep now."

Chapter 9.

I awake some time later and taking the blind fold off I see that the stranger has gone but he has left another note with a pen.

How long will you be staying for?

Tell me one of your fantasies and I will try to make it happen before you leave.

Write down your answers and leave it under the ice bucket.

I hope I can give you your fantasy; I'll leave you another note by the end of the day to let you know if it can be done.

Yours B

As I get dressed my mind is buzzing with fantasies that I want to try, but the one that stands out the most is one that I have been thinking about since earlier. Picking up the pen I start writing;

I leave on Monday so that really only leaves tomorrow and the fantasy I have in mind you may not be able to fulfill.

I want to experience a threesome, two men and me.

I hope you can help me with this fantasy

I leave my answer under the ice bucket as requested and make my way back to the cabin. I shower and just slip my satin robe on, I don't feel like wearing clothes at the moment my body is still too sensitive from the afternoons activities.

Making my way to the kitchen, I make myself some chicken and salad that I found in the fridge earlier for dinner. And sit down to eat while I wait for a reply.

Finishing my dinner I get up to clean up my dirty dishes, I notice how dark it has gotten and how tired I am. Even though I slept this afternoon the day's activities has left me exhausted. I decide to get an early night and as I haven't heard anyone in the cabin I assumed that B, I have decided to call him this because of how he signed the note, couldn't organise my fantasy in such a short amount of time.

Walking into the bedroom, there on the middle of the bed was a letter. I look around to see if he is still in the room but there is only me there.

Your fantasy will cum true tomorrow night at 9 pm.

Come to the other bedroom wearing something sexy.

You will find further instructions then.

Climbing into bed I reread those three lines over and over again, imagining my fantasy coming true until I finally drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sunday morning I awoke feeling refreshed and full of energy. Stretching, I could feel my body humming; it was like I could actually feel it vibrating. The touch of the cotton sheets across my nipples had them erect, hard little nubs in seconds. It was smooth like satin but coarse like lace all at the same time and it was causing little sparks of pleasure to shoot down to my groin.

Gliding my hands over my nipples down my body to my pussy, using one hand I open my pussy lips while sliding two fingers in. Oh I'm so wet. I just can't get enough and with what is going to happen tonight, the cum is going to be running down my legs all day.

I slide my fingers in and out, running them across my clit with each stroke. Another finger is sliding over my ass at the same time, the cum from my pussy lubricating it so my finger slides in my ass easily. The sensation is amazing, being filled in my pussy and my ass at the same time. I feel so full and it's like I have a second G spot. Slowly I start sliding my fingers in and out, one rubbing my clit while the other was massaging the G spot in my ass. It only took about half a dozen strokes and my ass and pussy were clenching around my fingers.